Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 524255 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Ahmed

Cairo, Egypt

#161607 Jan 30, 2013
Along with the Qur’an there is the example of the Prophet (saaw) which leaves no doubt about whom Muslims should befriend and what kind of treatment should be given to non-Muslim friends. Here are some statements from the Prophet (saaw) regarding that:
"He who believes in G'd and the Last Day should honour his guest, should not harm his neighbour, should speak good or keep quiet." (Bukhari, Muslim)

"Whoever hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys G'd." (Bukhari)

"He who hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state, I am his adversary, and I shall be his adversary on the Day of Judgement." (Bukhari)

"Anyone who kills a Non-Muslim who had become our ally will not smell the fragrance of Paradise." (Bukhari)
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#161608 Jan 30, 2013
TTT I don't need to lern anything from hated like U and Trisha, cause I learner it way back not be hated to Muslims as you others are in here to them. I started to read about Islam and learner a lot and felt in like with it and am proud to say so that I went on my own way search for it by curiousi and more for i than listen to people like you. I don't want to be on side of Zionist that has none love for human and are killing Palestinians none stop and taking they home still, they use deadly weapons on Palenstinais and they need to be put to court for they crime on human begins.

And am proud to be with a Muslim man, am proud of have Muslims in my family too and proud of have little Muslims children and hope more to be born.

And here some lesson to you and others liek you.

At a time when the rest of the world from Greece and Rome to India and China, considered women as no better than children or even slaves, with no rights whatever, Islam acknowlegde women's equality with men in a great many respects. The Qur'an states:

{And among His signs is this: that He created mates for you from youselves that you may find rest, peace of mind in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy. Lo, herein indeed are signs for people who refleet.}[30:21]

Prophet Muhammad said.

"the most perfect in faith amongs believers is he who is best in manners and kinfest to his wife." [Abu Dawud]

Muslims believe thta Adam and Eve were created from the same soul. Both were equally quilty of their sin and faill from grace, and both were forgiven by Allah. Many women in Islam have had high status; consider the fact that the first person to convert to Islam was Khadijad, the wife of Muhammad prophet, whom he both loved and respected. His favorte wife after Khadijah's death, Aesiha, become renowned as scholar and one of the greatest sources of Hadith literature. Many of the females Companions accomplished great deeds and achieved fame, and throughout Islamic history there have been famous and influrntial scholars, jurists and mystics.

With regard to education, both women and men have the same rights and obligations. This is clear in Prophet Muhammad;s saying.

"Seeking knowlegde is mandatory for every believer." [Ibn Majah]

This implies men and women.

A woman is to be treated as God has endowned her, with rights, such as to be treated as an individual, with the right to own and dispose of her own property and earnings, enter into contracts, even after marriage. she has the right to be educated and to work outside the home if she chooses. She has the right to inherit from her father, mother, and husband. avery interesting point to note is that Islam, unlike any other religion, a woman can be an iman, a leader of communal prayer, for group of women.

A Muslim woman also has obligations. All the laws and regulations pertaining ti prayer, fasting, charity, pilgrimage, doing good deeds, etc. apply to women, albeit with minor difference having mainly to do with female physiology.

Befor marriage, a woman has the right to choose her husband. Islam law is very strict refarding the necessity of having the woman's consent for marriage. a marriage dowry (money) is given by groom to the bride for her own personal use. she keeps her own family name, rather than taking her husband's name, we do so in Iceland too, anyway as a wife, a woman has the right to be supported by her husband even if she already rich. she also has the right to seek divorce and custody of young children. she does not return the dowry, except in a few siturtions.

Despite the fact that in many places and ties Muslim communties have not always adhered to all or even many of the forgoing in practice, the ideal has been there for 1400 years, while virtually all other major civilizations did not begin to address these issues or change their negative attitudes until the 19th and 20th centuries, and there are still many contemprary civilizationes which have yet to do so.
Ahmed

Cairo, Egypt

#161609 Jan 30, 2013
AND FOR THOSE WHO SAYS THAT ISLAM IS WAR,SPREAD BY THE SWORD AND FORCING PEOPLE TO CONVERT BY FORCE, TAKE THESE VERSES FROM THE QURAN :"Let there be no compulsion in religion; Truth stands out clear from error; whoever rejects evil and believes in G'd hath grasped the most trustworthy hand hold that never breaks. And G'd heareth and knoweth all things." (Verse 2:216)

"Say,'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):…( Verse 18:29)

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe!" (Verse 10:99)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#161610 Jan 30, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read the Koran, Nina? Then you'll certainly understan
d.
yes Tiger i did. like I said before , the first time I had to stop reading it halfway through cause I got.. kind of scared my heart got uptight.. then back to NT...then I went on to read the Quaran again. I dont remember details now. I guess I need to read it again.

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#161611 Jan 30, 2013
topgirl wrote:
TTT I don't need to lern anything from hated like U and Trisha, cause I learner it way back not be hated to Muslims as you others are in here to them. I started to read about Islam and learner a lot and felt in like with it and am proud to say so that I went on my own way search for it by curiousi and more for i than listen to people like you. I don't want to be on side of Zionist that has none love for human and are killing Palestinians none stop and taking they home still, they use deadly weapons on Palenstinais and they need to be put to court for they crime on human begins.
And am proud to be with a Muslim man, am proud of have Muslims in my family too and proud of have little Muslims children and hope more to be born.
At a time when the rest of the world from Greece and Rome to India and China, considered women as no better than children or even slaves, with no rights whatever, Islam acknowlegde women's equality with men in a great many respects. The Qur'an states:
{And among His signs is this: that He created mates for you from youselves that you may find rest, peace of mind in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy. Lo, herein indeed are signs for people who refleet.}[30:21]
Prophet Muhammad said.
"the most perfect in faith amongs believers is he who is best in manners and kinfest to his wife." [Abu Dawud]
Muslims believe thta Adam and Eve were created from the same soul. Both were equally quilty of their sin and faill from grace, and both were forgiven by Allah. Many women in Islam have had high status; consider the fact that the first person to convert to Islam was Khadijad, the wife of Muhammad prophet, whom he both loved and respected. His favorte wife after Khadijah's death, Aesiha, become renowned as scholar and one of the greatest sources of Hadith literature. Many of the females Companions accomplished great deeds and achieved fame, and throughout Islamic history there have been famous and influrntial scholars, jurists and mystics.
With regard to education, both women and men have the same rights and obligations. This is clear in Prophet Muhammad;s saying.
A woman is to be treated as God has endowned her, with rights, such as to be treated as an individual, with the right to own and dispose of her own property and earnings, enter into contracts, even after marriage. she has the right to be educated and to work outside the home if she chooses. She has the right to inherit from her father, mother, and husband. avery interesting point to note is that Islam, unlike any other religion, a woman can be an iman, a leader of communal prayer, for group of women.
A Muslim woman also has obligations. All the laws and regulations pertaining ti prayer, fasting, charity, pilgrimage, doing good deeds, etc. apply to women, albeit with minor difference having mainly to do with female physiology.
Befor marriage, a woman has the right to choose her husband. Islam law is very strict refarding the necessity of having the woman's consent for marriage. a marriage dowry (money) is given by groom to the bride for her own personal use. she keeps her own family name, rather than taking her husband's name, we do so in Iceland too, anyway , a woman has the right to be supported by her husband even if she already rich. she also has the right to seek divorce and custody of young children. she does not return the dowry, except in a few siturtions.
Despite the fact that in many places and ties Muslim communties have not always adhered to all or even many of the forgoing in practice, the ideal has been there for 1400 years, while virtually all other major civilizations did not begin to address these issues or change their negative attitudes until the 19th and 20th centuries, and there are still many contemprary civilizationes which have yet to do so.
Err, what?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#161612 Jan 30, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Prophet Muhammad said.
Befor marriage, a woman has the right to choose her husband. Islam law is very strict refarding the necessity of having the woman's consent for marriage. a marriage dowry (money) is given by groom to the bride for her own personal use. she keeps her own family name, rhusband even if she already rich. she also has the right to seek divorce and custody of young children. she does not return the dowry, except in a few siturtions.
Hi TG
Hope you are well-good points.

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#161613 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
AND FOR THOSE WHO SAYS THAT ISLAM IS WAR,SPREAD BY THE SWORD AND FORCING PEOPLE TO CONVERT BY FORCE, TAKE THESE VERSES FROM THE QURAN :"Let there be no compulsion in religion; Truth stands out clear from error; whoever rejects evil and believes in G'd hath grasped the most trustworthy hand hold that never breaks. And G'd heareth and knoweth all things." (Verse 2:216)
"Say,'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):…( Verse 18:29)
"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe!" (Verse 10:99)
Lies.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161614 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Bullsh*t. 99% of the armed conflict in this world involves muslims imposing their satanic beliefs on others. It makes us sad that our Crusader armies have to bomb them mercilessly.
Ahmed

Cairo, Egypt

#161615 Jan 30, 2013
SO STOP THIS HATRED, WE HAVE TO BE PACEFUL OUR GOD IS THE SAME AND WE MUSLIMS WE BELIEVE IN JESUS AS WE BELIEVE IN ALL THE PROPHETS TOO, LETS STOP ALL THESE FIGHTS TOGETHER,LETS STOP TO LISTEN TO SATAN WHO IS THE BIGGEST ENEMY FOR THE HUMAN,WE ARE IGNORING HIM AND WE R FIGHTING BETWEEN EACH OTHER BECAUSE THATS WRONG, WE ARE ARGUING WHEN WE INSTEAD HAVE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER WELL AND WE MUSLIMS HAVE TO PROTECT CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THAT WHAT GOD(ALLAH) AND THE PROPHET TOLD US WHAT TERRORISTS DO RAPPRESENT TERRORIMS AND WHAT ISLAM,QURAN,ALLAH,AND THE PROPHET SAY RAPRESENT ISLAM NOT TERRORISM
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161616 Jan 30, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
yes Tiger i did. like I said before , the first time I had to stop reading it halfway through cause I got.. kind of scared my heart got uptight.. then back to NT...then I went on to read the Quaran again. I dont remember details now. I guess I need to read it again.
Stay away from that sh*t, Nina. It is the work of Satan.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#161617 Jan 30, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Err, what?
Parrot
Ahmed

Cairo, Egypt

#161618 Jan 30, 2013
I WILL GIVE U THE RIGHT TRANSLATION FOR THESE VERSES GEORGE WHYTE :"Fighting is prescribed for you, and [some of] you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not (Sura 2:216)." This is a reasonably good translation. But what is not done is to put the verse in context. The best way to do that is to look at what the verses before Sura 2:216 is saying. The verse before that is as follows:
They ask thee what they should spend (In charity). Say: Whatever ye spend that is good, is for parents and kindred and orphans and those in want and for wayfarers. And whatever ye do that is good,-(Allah) knoweth it well.(Sura 2:215)

The previous verse is dealing with Charity and verse 2:216 is a continuation of that verse. To fight in the cause of Truth is one of the highest forms of charity. What can you offer that is more precious than your own life as a charity for the benefit of others? This verse is encouraging Muslims that if they need to fight for truth and self defense they should not hesitate. They should consider it as a high form of charity and it should not be something disliked. At the same time the Qur’an teaches in many places that Muslims should never be aggressors. We should always fight in self-defense and to never harm non-combatants. Here are other verses from the Qur’an illustrating that:
Surah 2 Verses 190 - 193

190. Fight in the cause of G'd Those who fight you, But do not transgress limits: For G'd loveth not transgressors.

191. And slay them Wherever ye catch them, And turn them out,From where they have Turned you out; For tumult and oppression Are worse than slaughter; But fight them not At the Sacred Mosque, Unless they (first) Fight you there; But if they fight you, Slay them. Such is the reward Of those who suppress faith.

192. But if they cease, G'd is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.

193. And fight them on Until there is no more Tumult or oppression
And there prevail Justice and faith in G'd; But if they cease,
Let there be no hostility Except to those Who practice oppression.
Ahmed

Cairo, Egypt

#161619 Jan 30, 2013
CantHideTheTruth prove me that these are lies !! if u can,u think u know better than me about islam ? give me your proves from the quran not from news paper because the quran and the prophet saying rappresent the islam but newespaper and these stuff does not so if u say only lies without reasons u r justifing only yoursel and your way of thinking

Location hidden

#161620 Jan 30, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
Along with the Qur’an there is the example of the Prophet (saaw) which leaves no doubt about whom Muslims should befriend and what kind of treatment should be given to non-Muslim friends. Here are some statements from the Prophet (saaw) regarding that:
"He who believes in G'd and the Last Day should honour his guest, should not harm his neighbour, should speak good or keep quiet." (Bukhari, Muslim)
"Whoever hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys G'd." (Bukhari)
"He who hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state, I am his adversary, and I shall be his adversary on the Day of Judgement." (Bukhari)
"Anyone who kills a Non-Muslim who had become our ally will not smell the fragrance of Paradise." (Bukhari)
so Ahmed, why do muslims kill christians in Nigeria? or in Pakistan ? cause I do know that first hand from a scared christian Pakistani who was scared stiff with fear and told me things.
what's this now?
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#161621 Jan 30, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TG
Hope you are well-good points.
Hi Spathis, am good thanks and doing good, hope the same to you and family. and thank you. Take care.

Gotta go now, using the sun.:)

and hi to Lena, LH and Syriana and others sane people. not to hated people in here.

Othres are ignorned that can't talk to me in better manners here.
Ahmed

Cairo, Egypt

#161622 Jan 30, 2013
Before we understand the verse under discussion it is important to understand the context of this Surah and the situation under which this verse was revealed. listen u can't give me verses without having understood the surah itself to support your opinion,

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#161623 Jan 30, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Prophet Muhammad said.
Befor marriage, a woman has the right to choose her husband. Islam law is very strict refarding the necessity of having the woman's consent for marriage. a marriage dowry (money) is given by groom to the bride for her own personal use. she keeps her own family name, rather than taking her husband's name, we do so in Iceland too, anyway as a wife, a woman has the right to be supported by her husband even if she already rich. she also has the right to seek divorce and custody of young children. she does not return the dowry, except in a few siturtions.
LOL
Ahmed

Cairo, Egypt

#161624 Jan 30, 2013
FAITH U idiot where did u get that information ? from the quran or the prophet saying ? is this an event from the prophet (pace be upon him)time ? no so if u give me a terrorism attack and u justifie it as a muslim attack u r an idiot because terrorism rappresent terrorism and the quran and the prophet rappresent islam, so it was,t God who told them to attack so please next time u talk and u insult think
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161625 Jan 30, 2013
"BEIRUT (AP)— Israel conducted a rare airstrike inside Syria near the border with Lebanon, hitting a convoy of trucks, foreign officials said Wednesday, amid fears President Bashar Assad's regime is providing weapons to the Islamic militant group Hezbollah."

This is good news. Now, if we can get Assad to start using chemical weapons, the party can really get rolling. As long as the muslims are preoccupied with slaughtering one another and reducing their societies to ruins, they cannot be a nuisance to decent and civilized people.

Location hidden

#161626 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from that sh*t, Nina. It is the work of Satan.
haha .. surely your dont think I might .. convert?:)) dont worry faith.. believe me.. the more one reads.. the better. then you know why you choose this and not the other.
was nt Jesus who said..."believe or not, search" no? ok, he said "search the scriptures"

ok, we play with the words and teach"jesus didnt say " believe and (do) not search, he said believe and(=or) not, search.

no danger.:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 46 min Rasputin 116
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam 5 hr J_a_n 47
Islam and Phallus (Apr '11) 5 hr Deb 12
Islam can never be exterminated 7 hr J_a_n 50
Child Molester Statistics (Feb '10) 9 hr islam is filth 27
Harvard recognizes Islam 9 hr islam is filth 32
Who said that? 10 hr islam is filth 14
More from around the web