Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517789 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160760 Jan 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Muslims claim to respect Jesus and other Biblical figures, which has caused many to think Islam may be an ‘additional’ revelation from the Creator, building on a Biblical foundation. However, the differences between the Koran and the Bible are massive, beginning with the foundational history in Genesis, upon which the Gospel is squarely based. This evidence is consistent with the Christian claim that the Bible is the Creator’s truthful, sole revelation, and that the Koran, despite some superficial resemblances, is a radical departure from its teaching.
The Bible teaches of a God of love for whom death and suffering were not a part of His original creation; sin caused the world to fall from original perfection. By contrast, and in common with theistic evolutionary corruptions of Bible doctrine, the Koranic view of death and suffering has them as intrinsic to creation, a natural part of the way things are. Not surprisingly, therefore, the worldview of Islam leads to a radically different understanding of the nature of God, humanity, salvation and the world in general. This must affect not merely the stance of individuals, but entire cultures.
you sht up your embarrassed drivel and learn for once that
Jesus Christ was a MakedonOID!
http://youtu.be/k6MJnksgrzo

hunanoid Echidna!

Location hidden

#160761 Jan 28, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
this was 2 years ago , now egypt stopped exporting gas to many countries, internal consumption is on the rise , we barely meet our own needs .
anyway israel now does not need oil or gas from anyone , they have become self sufficient and will start exporting in 2015-2016 period to other countries including europe .
they have a huge reserve under their costal sea .
huge reserve in cooperation with Cyprus and Turkey is rabidly and convulsively foaming in the mouth.

just like sheilaa!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#160762 Jan 28, 2013
The Greek god Zeus was flying over a Greek island and noticed a naked woman washing herself, so he swooped down and made love to her.

Then he said, "In 9 months you shall have a child and you shall call him Hercules!"

And the woman replied, "In 9 days you shall have a rash and you shall call it herpes."

Location hidden

#160763 Jan 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and I'll do it again if I have to. I will not tolerate males such as you and infidel using degrading posts at the expense of women on this thread. Now buzz off I am not interested in the rubbish you spew out
talk about Milena's breast and women's age and flourish as a woman and a christian woman at that

DRAG QUEEN OF LOSERS!
FYROMONKEY TURKOSLAVE!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#160764 Jan 28, 2013
A Jew, an Italian, and a Greek are riding in a car. The car slides off the road, crashing into a tree, killing all three of them. The next thing they know, they are all standing in front of God in heaven. God says to the Italian, "All you ever cared about was stuffing your face with pizza and pasta. But I'm willing to give you another chance; the next time you walk into a pizzeria, I'm sending you straight to hell!"

Then he turns to the Greek and says, "All you ever cared about was your orgies and your wild sex parties. But I'm willing to give you another chance; The next time you perform anal sex, you?re going straight to hell!"

Then he says to the Jew, "All you were ever concerned with was saving money and digging around everywhere for loose change. But I'm willing to give you another chance; the next time you pick up a penny off the ground, I'm sending you straight to hell!"

So the next thing they know they are all standing on the sidewalk. They start walking down the street and they pass a pizzeria. The Italian looks in the window and says, "Oh that pizza smells so good, I just got to have one slice!" He runs through the door and POOF! He disappears. The Greek and Jew walk down the street and the Jew notices a penny on the sidewalk. He thinks to himself, "Oh, look at that penny! I just got to have it!" He bends over to pick it up and POOF! the Greek disappears.

Location hidden

#160765 Jan 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 is running down Dutch war criminals.
Aliroger1 the Rat Dance for all us.
-
You dance the best of all, with hardly any training.
-
Danza rata
-
Dance my pet rat Dance.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAHRON fyrom is a joke and so are you!!
http://youtu.be/QPRXTygnVzM

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#160766 Jan 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
An exhausted looking Nina:
An exhausted looking Nina dragged herself in to the doctor’s office.“Doctor, there are dogs all over my neighborhood. They bark all day and all night, and I can’t get a wink of sleep.”
“No problem, I have good news for you,” the doctor answered, rummaging through a drawer full of sample medications.“Here are some new sleeping pills that work like a dream. A few of these and your trouble will be over.”
“Great,” Nina answered,“I’ll try anything. Let’s give it a shot.”
A few weeks later Nina returned, looking worse than ever.“Doc, your plan is not working. I’m more tired than before!”
“I don’t understand how that could be”, said the doctor, shaking his head.“Those are the strongest pills on the market!”
“That may be true,” answered Nina wearily,“but I’m still up all night chasing those dogs and when I finally catch one it’s hard getting him to swallow the pill!” LMAO
Seems like Nina is offended. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#160767 Jan 28, 2013
In Greece, how do you separate the men from the boys?

With a crowbar!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#160768 Jan 28, 2013
What's the Greek Army's motto?

Never leave your mate's behind. LMAO

Location hidden

#160769 Jan 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I mentioned to you once before >>>
Your post is in double Dutch, at least try real Dutch Turpy my dancing rat.
-
Dance my pet Rat Dance.
-
I trained you well.
-
Keep up the dancing and you may one day become better than Aliroger1.
you said it 1000 times and you'll repeat twice as many.

Nothing is gonna change the fact that you are a desperate fyromonkey wishing he was Macedonian in the place of Greeks.

now go give your Turkish pimps what you owe them in exchange for their support that led you to hell!!

http://www.macedoniahellenicland.eu/images/st...

fyrom is a joke and an insult to humanity and God himself.

no escape for you keep stuttering your despair and embarrassent!

and dance clown dance!
http://youtu.be/5-n_mlKlhhE

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#160770 Jan 28, 2013
Greek Navy

What's the highest position in the Greek Navy?

Rear Admiral!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#160771 Jan 28, 2013
At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule, and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult, "Gonzales said. They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value.

They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as unknowns, but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."

Location hidden

#160772 Jan 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Go and learn English my pet dancing rat.
-
-
Dance my pet Rat Dance.
-
I trained you well.
fyroMonkey..
first answer what ancient Makedones were and then you'l instanlty know what modern macedonians are.
you're being humiliated by a modern Makedonissa as we speak..
:))))

Fyrom is a joke and so are you Turkish arrsss licker!

Is that why you hate Americans?

dont worry seek consolation to your turkish masters !
http://youtu.be/TbR_NDT1A1w

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#160773 Jan 28, 2013
Night all it's been fun but reality calls. LOL

Location hidden

#160774 Jan 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Learn to post in English.
-
-
Dance my pet Rat Dance.
-
I trained you well.
I'll post it in Turkish
so that you will understand better

TurkolSlav shame of the Balkans.
stay where you are .. Aussie land is the best you can have.To forget your pain for the liar Turk who hasnt and will never be able to make you macedonian no matter the push and the frequency of it.:))))

Makedonian Greek as hell kisses to my Legendary Loser baron of fyroMOnkey losers of the Balkans!
:)))))
now bend over, stick up your travelling assss in case a neo Ottoman passes by and .. pray to Allah to make you macedonian
http://youtu.be/EGnt1GZww8E

how's it in Turkish? better understood huh?

Location hidden

#160775 Jan 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Now that is much better.
-
Try to ask in English.
-
-
Dance my pet Rat Dance.
-
I trained you well.
Desperate Loser at a loss for words has been dancing the same tedious reply again and again nonstop!

Fyrom is a joke and a whre to Turks!

Turkey's heritage in Europe: A new role for Macedonia?

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-201448-109-tu...

They love you dearly and rear-ly!!!
But Makedones they are UNABLE to make you . Maybe they'll make you canon fodder against Russians.

SUCCESSFUL LOSER!

Location hidden

#160776 Jan 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
No where have I ever proclaimed to be smart.
-
You are confusing me with Aliroger1, he is the smart one,
with many degrees.
-
-
Dance my pet Rat Dance.
-
I trained you well.
You do understand Bulgarian your mother tongue !

read my lips :
http://www.secnews.gr/wp-content/uploads/2012...
:))

Location hidden

#160777 Jan 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Five Fresh Human Heads Found in Fulani Representative’s House
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/five-fres...
The rabid Echidna will stop at nothing. Put the blame on uncontrollable foam and slime gushing out of her soul!

she will subject us to all kinds of brutality and barbarity just so she feels satiated.

writhing Echidna nothing's gonna change the fact that you were born a loser!!

Location hidden

#160778 Jan 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
One still have to wonder what you are trying to say in your postings?
-
Turpy keep on dancing.
-
Dance my pet Rat Dance.
-
I trained you well.
-
Let me see if I understand you.
Who the fck cares that >>>> what were ancient Makedones Baron of fyromoonkey clowns?
what are modern Makedones fyromonkey Turkish arss licking loser?
-
I presume now that my dancing rats is obsessed with Macedonian and Turks.
-
Were you raped as a young girl?
-
I feel sorry for you.
No one wonders anymore.

"We are Bulgarian more than the Bulgarians in Bulgaria. The POPULATION of SKOPJE Is PURE BULGARIAN. The Serbian not only want to colonize Macedonia with Serbs from other part of Yugoslavia, but they wish to kill our Bulgarian consciousness. They took our right to call ourselves Bulgarians, even Macedonians, they intrude their schools and education, so much false and Jesuit, so much as the study of St. Sava and finally they COME TO THE IDEA FOR THE SPECIAL MACEDONIAN NATIONALITY, WHICH THEY DISCOVER IN SOUTH MACEDONIA."

why are you so deeply complexed with your bulgarian guts?

it happens to TRaitors. They eventually hate their own guts! And get rejected and despised by everyone!

Now , waste not your time YOur Turk has come to get his due!

arssse up Bahron fyroMonkey!

Turkey's heritage in Europe: A new role for MyASSe donia?
http://www.macedoniahellenicland.eu/images/st...

Location hidden

#160780 Jan 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
My pet rat is suffering from his inferior complex.
-
My pet want to have all Jews killed.
no one feels more inferior than you

Why are you so ashamed to admit you are a Fyromonkeydonki !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT was the NAME of RAPIST Mohamad TWIN sister? 8 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 1
QURAN d EVIL gift GIVEN by SATAN Allah LuciferT... 10 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 9
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 11 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 7
Evil mohammed 17 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 44
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 30 min XTIANsCAME first 50
Arabic Word SALAM means Peace!JIHAD means Struggle 34 min MUSLIMs R PAGANS 6
Rising crime rate in America 1 hr Ampman 9
More from around the web