Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
153,661 - 153,680 of 364,238 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

The Heroism of Pamela Geller.

http://defendthemodernworld.wordpress.com/201...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

heres Gianni wrote:
<quoted text>jesus asked me to pass this along to sh!tilaa... i was surprised to see him doing my lawn on a sunday... he claimed it was because of the holiday monday...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rxutAKqbeuc/TY6XxBD...
I have a better and personal one for sheila,LOL
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd492/mg_...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Well, this inhuman cold is about to lift. It is supposed to warm up enough for freezing rain. Having my car slide into a tree will be a welcome change from risking frostbite every time I get the mail.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

heres Gianni wrote:
<quoted text>why not, we do for Ali and his imaginary chinese wifey
LOL

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
I thought most people here should have retired by now .
I replaced my tyres last September...

Howdy, Marshal...

I hope you and the fam are safe and well...

Sorry about your crappy brotherhood prez...

Stay safe...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

By David Lev
First Publish: 1/27/2013, 7:57 PM

Arab terrorists threw rocks on a bus traveling in the Binyamin region Sunday evening. There were no injuries reported. The incident was mistakenly reported as a shooting attack at first.

The number 172 bus, traveling from Jerusalem to the town of Anatot, was hit by rocks at as it passed near the Arab town of Hizme, north of Jerusalem. The bus was damaged, with several of the rocks piercing the bullet-proof windows.

Police closed the road immediately after the attack was reported, and began a search for the culprits. The road closure caused a huge traffic tie-up, with traffic stuck in both directions for many kilometers.

Earlier, Arabs attacked a Jew in the Givat Shaul area of Jerusalem. The attack occurred outside the famous Angel Bakery, and quickly turned into a near-riot, with dozens of Jews and Arabs facing off against each other. Several scuffles broke out, and a number of Arabs were reported injured in the fracas. Police arrived on the scene and used anti-riot techniques to break up the crowd, spraying tear gas on both groups. Magen David Adom rescue workers treated a number of people on the scene for light injuries. Police are investigating what set off the incident.

Meanwhile, in Hevron, a gang of Arab youths conducted a rock attack against a kindergarten in the Avraham Avinu neighborhood. The Arab attackers quickly retreated to the nearby Casbah. IDF troops stepped in to halt the attack.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is only allowed in your koran...
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN AMERICA!!! It is not a hypothetical but a fact!!! Take Faith's estimate of $40k per slave. In 9 months, Faith's husband could impregnate 10 female slaves, or 100, or 1000, and in 16 years have that number of young slaves ready for market, multiplied by $40k each. That is how fortunes were made in America, you nasty scumbags, purveyors of human flesh!!!

Chazmo lives in that happy ignorance of bliss, ignorant of America's past, which informs the present!!!

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so Faith!! RSPCA maybe :)
Royal Society of Pigs Cats and Apes?...
Free Guido

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
The RSPCA looks after abandoned animals regardless of race or gender.
I hear the Rachel cArrie fund is looking for a memorial for their misspelled hero.... I'm willing to raise money for a bulldozer one...

http://www.moonbattery.com/tonka-corrie.jpg
Free Guido

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yep...
In CAPS LOCK
:-)
COUGH !
Free Guido

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better and personal one for sheila,LOL
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd492/mg_...
hahahahahahahahaha

brilliant funny agree

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Cut to the chaise people did we conquer Italy and the entire west or not? Free burqas specially in and around Pompeii ! Faith would look really good in red one.
Free Guido

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I replaced my tyres last September...
Howdy, Marshal...
I hope you and the fam are safe and well...
Sorry about your crappy brotherhood prez...
Stay safe...
he needs to be traveling further and faster... the egypt nation of brethren hood,is going down in flames... and wasnt he responsible for that failed election, well according to that stupid know nothing Kok from the gas station.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

In Changing Harlem, a Mosque Struggles to Pay Rent
By KIA GREGORY

Published: December 5, 2012

Chester Higgins Jr./The New York Times

Souleimane Konate, imam of Masjid Aqsa, on Frederick Douglass Boulevard. The mosque’s lease has expired, but it has stayed put.“We’ve built a strong community here,” Mr. Konate said.

The Masjid Aqsa on Frederick Douglass Boulevard near West 116th Street has been crammed into its run-down, rented space for about 16 years, serving the mostly West African congregation of about 1,200. But now, after a persistent rent dispute with its landlord, the mosque finds itself in housing court facing eviction.

Its lease agreement expired Sept. 30. Back rent has accumulated. Yet the mosque has stubbornly remained.

Read more at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/nyregion/in...

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Green one for the girls and a special yellow for Chazmo...:)
Yes, we modified the burqa requirements. Now Texan males are also required to wear it.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
But But But...
islam...
Respects the practicing of other religions...
Tenet...
COMMUNIST CHINA, HINDU INDIA AND A WHOLE HOST OF OTHER COUNTRIES KNOW ALL ABOUT THE TERRORISM OF CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES PROSELYTIZING IN THEIR LANDS AS FRONTS FOR THE CIA

The law is the law. The law applies equally to all. A Sunni cannot try to convert a Shi or vice versa, nor can a Muslim try to convert a Hindu or Jew in Iran to Islam! He broke the law and needs to be punished. No less a figure than Mahatma Gandhiji opposed Christian proselytizing! He was free to practice his religion, as long as he did not infringe the rights of others to go about their business unmolested by his badgering efforts to convert people to his cult. He disrespected the law and has to pay for his criminality. I don't know why Texans think they can hang people, including mentally ill, children and the innocent, then think they can turn around and criticize others for law and order! Texans are hypocritical know-nothings.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

babushka wrote:
Cut to the chaise people did we conquer Italy and the entire west or not? Free burqas specially in and around Pompeii ! Faith would look really good in red one.
Tukey pays to Pomaks and Turks in Bulgaria to wear hijabs.200 Euro per family.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So, how's that whole "revolution" thing going?
not revolution , its more about fall of islam in egypt , a real revolution is not only about breaking a regime , but involves also changing role of religion and in the case of egypt its falling down and losing influence .

people only realized how incompatible sharia law is only after they have been ruled by those who advocate it and other than that people would have never questioned islamic political system and sharia law unless they have tried it , this is why i wanted islamists to win so people taste their crap .

Over the next few years religion will lose its impact and importance in an Egyptian life and athiesm is already on the rise , but this has to come at a very heavy cost so people will never think again about religion .

The Muslim brotherhood will fall but how long it will take thats something i cant really estimate , maybe a few month or 2 years we just have to wait and see .

The status qou which we had under mubarak was useless , whereby he left the islamists spread their poison and used them as a card to get support from the west , the only reason these islamists had power was from mubarak attack on some of them which made people sympathize with their case .

Anyhow the general mass would have never understood the danger from let me say arabic/salafi islam unless they become under rule of islamists clowns . Now many people regret voting for them but again atleast they now understand how backward islam is to be used as a political system .

once the current regime falls and a new constitution is written properly were by people can easily convert then million of egyptian youth will leave both islam and christianity .

in the meantime we need to destroy political islam before going into breaking the role of the islamic azhar and the christian coptic church in egyptian cultural life .
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

babushka wrote:
My dog....
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/66500/Do...
Free Guido

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

well the worst game in football is about to start ( 50 mins)... the wop food in my kitchen if far too good for the event, but perfect for the friends attending this farce... in case anyone was wondering why i violated my banishment...

but hey, the side bets should be interesting...

i'm donating half my winnings (if any) to that clumsy oafs bulldozer memorial,... you know, Rachel COrrie.

Guido, is free at last, free at last....

tanks Faith.... you know, awesome US tanks....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 18 min Thinking 50,119
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 22 min Shamma 201,234
1400 Children Raped in ONE Town in Britain 1 hr Darth Yoda 39
ISIS to Iraqi Christians: You Have One Week to ... 1 hr Musings 3
What Kafirs can do about Islam? 1 hr Bombardier 7
ISIS version of "Caliphate" feasible in UK? 1 hr Mujahid Shia Stri... 23
Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... 1 hr Faith 34
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 2 hr Mujahid Shia Stri... 35
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE