Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488175 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#160610 Jan 27, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Photo of the week
As Geller says like flies to the honeypot
http://blogs.reuters.com/fullfocus/2013/01/25...
And your point is?

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#160611 Jan 27, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you suppoted Morsi and where anti-mubarrak? what happened
You have to get an islamist in office fucking people up so they understand what sharia law is like along with putting islam in a political system .

if you want to get rid of religion from a society then it has to rule for sometime where people will be burned by it for sometime then decide to throw it into the trash bin . the islamists have been getting a lot of support out of public sympathy due to the fact mubarak was raping some of them but once they come into office and screw things up like now then they would lose their legtimacy and islam would lose its shield since according to the islamists they rule us by quran and sharia law . when things fail then people basically will blame islam nothing else , mubarak did not rule by islam so at his time no one can judge islam , but today things are different were ruled by islam , so anything shit happens will entirely fall on islam/sharia law like whats happening now .

i knew they will fuck things up but i voted for them so if they win egyptians get to see islam on the ground practically as a part of government governance .

since islamists have failed in egypt in any other arab country people would think 100 times before supporting an islamist uprising or voting for them .

in jordan people stopped protesting after they have seen what happened in egypt from islamists .

remember no one learns for free , we need to be burned first to understand .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#160612 Jan 27, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Appears you doing a good job Sheilaa, when you get post back like that we know they have nothing to say and are getting the picture.
<quoted text>
Thanks Jan.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#160613 Jan 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Japanese had those bullet trains 30 years ago. Anything the Chinese manufacture is shoddy and second rate. They lack sufficient means to sustain their own cock-roach-like population. It is no accident that most of the world's major epidemics originate in China. They have ducks, chickens and pigs wandering freely in their homes. They are filthy. And there is the matter of killing my dog....I'm pretty sure they did it.
no one reached 300 KM until today , but remember the one child policy was put into effect for a reason , now china population is falling down and they will lose a good amount of people over the next decade .

simply economists liars who convince people that population growh means more economic growth is nothing more than a scam , if that was the case then africa would have been the richest continent .

2 kids more than enough i think or let it 3 for those who love too many kids .

Location hidden

#160614 Jan 27, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Did you see the photo of Obama and the fly recently? The press were having a field day with it and referred to Obama as Beelzebub, the Lord of the flies

Beelzebub is first referenced in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16, in which Beelzebub is described as the god of the Philistine city of Ekron.

Jewish scholars have interpreted the title “Lord of Flies” as the Hebrew way of comparing followers of the Canaanite deity Baal to flies.

http://revelationnow.net/2013/01/25/obama-lor...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#160615 Jan 27, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Morsi showed his true colours...
And will help the Egyptians know what they don't want or need...
What's his colours now

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#160616 Jan 27, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah seems they have control of everything in the world the media the economy etc etc.
Omama's even breaking his own rules re the deadlines of when figures are to be released I read somewhere
Dang Jews...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#160617 Jan 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Japanese had those bullet trains 30 years ago. Anything the Chinese manufacture is shoddy and second rate. They lack sufficient means to sustain their own cock-roach-like population. It is no accident that most of the world's major epidemics originate in China. They have ducks, chickens and pigs wandering freely in their homes. They are filthy. And there is the matter of killing my dog....I'm pretty sure they did it.
China made things affordable for millions of people in America who would not be able to survive buying american goods at 2-4 times the cost. Because workers who want 35 hours weeks and nap times and maternity leaves for the males and still want higher wages and health care and bonuses have sabotaged american industries to produce affordable goods. That s why the economic slide and recession and moving manufacturing overseas. Lazy and wealthy don't go together
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#160618 Jan 27, 2013
WOW, THE PEOPLE IN TEXAS ARE DYING OF CANCERS FROM THE POLLUTED DRINKING WATER!! I JUST SAW ERIN BROCKOWICH (?) AND IT LOOKS REAL BAD

It is worse than a 3rd world hell hole. Poor people. The government does not care.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#160619 Jan 27, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to get an islamist in office fucking people up so they understand what sharia law is like along with putting islam in a political system .
if you want to get rid of religion from a society then it has to rule for sometime where people will be burned by it for sometime then decide to throw it into the trash bin . the islamists have been getting a lot of support out of public sympathy due to the fact mubarak was raping some of them but once they come into office and screw things up like now then they would lose their legtimacy and islam would lose its shield since according to the islamists they rule us by quran and sharia law . when things fail then people basically will blame islam nothing else , mubarak did not rule by islam so at his time no one can judge islam , but today things are different were ruled by islam , so anything shit happens will entirely fall on islam/sharia law like whats happening now .
i knew they will fuck things up but i voted for them so if they win egyptians get to see islam on the ground practically as a part of government governance .
since islamists have failed in egypt in any other arab country people would think 100 times before supporting an islamist uprising or voting for them .
in jordan people stopped protesting after they have seen what happened in egypt from islamists .
remember no one learns for free , we need to be burned first to understand .
If Morsi get successes in the economic developpement of the country, I believe Egypt will be headed towards an Islamic state like Iran... The religion is omnipresent in the everyday life of Egyptians and naturally Islam will play an important role to get Egppt out of its dependancy to the foreign powers...I believe that Egypt will lead the arab world by implementing the sharia law and export its success to the MENA regions...The Salafists learn their lessons and are staying away from violence and terrorism...soon they will be the dominating force in north Africa and the middle east...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#160620 Jan 27, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
no one reached 300 KM until today , but remember the one child policy was put into effect for a reason , now china population is falling down and they will lose a good amount of people over the next decade .
simply economists liars who convince people that population growh means more economic growth is nothing more than a scam , if that was the case then africa would have been the richest continent .
2 kids more than enough i think or let it 3 for those who love too many kids .
My theory is that all of the world's problems can be traced back to one root cause: Overpopulation (well that...and religion). We need a massive die-off.
It's like making wine. When the yeast bacteria reproduce to such a degree that their population is no longer sustainable, they are poisoned by their own waste (alcohol). That's why wine can only reach a maximum of around 14%.....Or something like that.

There are 7 billion people on this planet. Think about that...7000 million talking monkeys all with their own greedy agendas, generating trash and taking up space....The optimal number should be about 100 million....and even that is a stretch. It would be nice if we could figure out a way to sterilize everyone in Asia, Africa, South America and Detroit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#160621 Jan 27, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
If Morsi get successes in the economic developpement of the country, I believe Egypt will be headed towards an Islamic state like Iran... The religion is omnipresent in the everyday life of Egyptians and naturally Islam will play an important role to get Egppt out of its dependancy to the foreign powers...I believe that Egypt will lead the arab world by implementing the sharia law and export its success to the MENA regions...The Salafists learn their lessons and are staying away from violence and terrorism...soon they will be the dominating force in north Africa and the middle east...
You don't know what the fck you are talking about, Mr. Softi. Go back to bed.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#160622 Jan 27, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
What's his colours now
brotherhood
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#160623 Jan 27, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
China made things affordable for millions of people in America who would not be able to survive buying american goods at 2-4 times the cost. Because workers who want 35 hours weeks and nap times and maternity leaves for the males and still want higher wages and health care and bonuses have sabotaged american industries to produce affordable goods. That s why the economic slide and recession and moving manufacturing overseas. Lazy and wealthy don't go together
We don't need those yellow-skin devils for cheap labor. We have Mexicans.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#160624 Jan 27, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
WOW, THE PEOPLE IN TEXAS ARE DYING OF CANCERS FROM THE POLLUTED DRINKING WATER!! I JUST SAW ERIN BROCKOWICH (?) AND IT LOOKS REAL BAD
It is worse than a 3rd world hell hole. Poor people. The government does not care.
You saw Erin Brockowich just now?Wow man,what world do you live in?

Location hidden

#160625 Jan 27, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Jews...
Gotta love them!!!!!!!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#160626 Jan 27, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
no one reached 300 KM until today
Oh, and about that 300km/hr train.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-16...

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#160627 Jan 27, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
China is also experiencing some other Western complications...
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/20...
rapid industrialization has its own costs to , nothing comes for free . In the 1970s and 1980s basically their government did not have enough money to run enivroment friendly plants , relying mostly on cheap coal . China only started effectively using solar , nuclear and hydro-electricity starting in 1994 when they started having enough cash for such projects .

I was in china for 2 weeks and surprisingly many told me that china was outsourcing textile and rubber factories to countries like bangladesh , vietnam , loas and other african countries because chinese labor has become expensive for firms to produce cheap products .

the chinese government is now concentrating more on increasing the share of service industry and raising internal consumption . Now this is their next vital transition from export oriented economy into consumption oriented .

Now with central asia rich in conventional natural gas and chinese already have access to it through pipelines they will start reducing usage of coal and their government is forcing vechile owners to use natural gases rather than oil and increasing number of natural gas stations .

China turned out also to be having the largest shale gas reserves in the world but they will need sometimes to develop that and already they are doing well with hydro-electric and nuclear energy sources apart from solar .

china will continue doing well , at the end its not a commodity/raw material based economy like the gulf .

I predict that gulf countries will be screwed up with shale gas revolution in usa and china having access to cheap gas in central asia i dont know who else will buy saudi oil and they have no other source of income.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#160628 Jan 27, 2013
WOW, THE WATER IN MICHIGAN IS LOADED WITH ALL KINDS OF BACTERIA AND OTHER MICROORGANISMS

The government is missing in action because corporations run America. People in America are suffering and dying from pollution. It is worse than China!!! I never knew!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#160629 Jan 27, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw Erin Brockowich just now?Wow man,what world do you live in?
The magic of documentary movies. You should go see it when it reaches your village!!!

I just saw someone set fire to the water coming out of their kitchen fawcet!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min rabbee yehoshooah... 250,924
Was Jimmy Saville a re incarnation of a certain... 1 hr west is best 1
News PM Fico: Islam has no place in Slovakia 1 hr naman 3
News Sun will align directly over Kaaba, Islam's hol... 1 hr naman 1
News After migrants, German nationalist party takes ... 1 hr naman 3
News China warns people to shun practise of Islam, s... 1 hr naman 7
The Kind Side Of Islam (Jun '10) 2 hr Update 44
More from around the web