Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 515581 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#159388 Jan 26, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we were claiming that islamists have never invented anything useful...
I feel so...
shocked
It could even be a world first

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#159389 Jan 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sore loser
Well,we have a saying in Bulgaria"To use one's stones over his own head".So,how did it feel,sheila?You didn't like the taste of your medicine,did you?Speaking of a sore loser!LMAO!
muslim

UK

#159390 Jan 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof of the pudding is in the small print. Where the OT prophecies which were written concerning Jesus fulfilled in the NT. The answer is a clear resounding YES, there are over 40 of them. Is the OT consistent with the NT. Yes. How could a prophesy be written two hundred years before an event and even name the king it was referring to? This was fulfilled in the old testament

Jesus also said

"Take heed that no one deceives you. For many shall come claiming to represent Me, saying that I [Jesus] am the Christ, yet shall deceive many." That is, they would proclaim Jesus as the biblical Messiah and would claim to be His representatives¬óbut they actually would be part of a massive religious deception.

This is the false doctrine of Islam which has a false prophet who has plagerized the Jewish scriptures to legitimise his own political agenda
"Say: He is Allah, The One and Only. "Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. "He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him." [Qur'an 112:1-4]

[Baqarah 2:171] And the example of the disbelievers is similar to one who calls upon one that hears nothing except screaming and yelling; deaf, dumb, blind - so they do not have sense.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#159391 Jan 26, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
because she doesnt want to "annoy" you , you' re greatly appreciated for your noble job of crying out and bashing muslims and islam .
in other words.. you are extremely annoying but also extremely useful so you 'll have to be tolerated.
now wag your tail in happiness . You are useful!
But just that!
Nina I am aware of the game play it is obvious to all so run along and go and do something useful for a change like how about posting something of relevance to the thread?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#159392 Jan 26, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
No permission needed.You put yourself out for free.
I put myself were I choose to and I am never free like you and that filthy mouth of yours

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#159393 Jan 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
are you Milena's secretary interpreting on her behalf? You're not doing a very good job of it
I m doing an excellent job . I proclaimed you a pathetic loser and a pharisaic hypocrite and you''ve been doing nothing but prove me right every single post you write.

Thanks sheilaa !

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#159394 Jan 26, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,we have a saying in Bulgaria"To use one's stones over his own head".So,how did it feel,sheila?You didn't like the taste of your medicine,did you?Speaking of a sore loser!LMAO!
It is easy to play along with stupid people. Obvious from the start but you had your little play and nothing came of it because here I am still posting and doing as I please

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#159395 Jan 26, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>"Say: He is Allah, The One and Only. "Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. "He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him." [Qur'an 112:1-4]
[Baqarah 2:171] And the example of the disbelievers is similar to one who calls upon one that hears nothing except screaming and yelling; deaf, dumb, blind - so they do not have sense.
Run along I am not interested in what your fabricated god has to say. It is like chaff in the wind

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#159396 Jan 26, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your views are terribly skewed, my dear. There are many who kill and maim ORDINARY EVERYDAY PEOPLE for example Timothy McVeigh, Jeffrey Dahmer, Garry Ridgeway, and last but not the least the BTK aka Dennis Rader yet you are unable to see them with your lens.
Say Allahu Akbar so that you will be able to see with the mercy of the most gracious and merciful, Allahu Akbar! Subxana Malikul Quduus.
I don't deny that but the most of them are not killing in the name of their religion like the Islamists are. I would choke before I made the statement that you suggest
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#159397 Jan 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I try not to post my personal opinion unless it calls for it or if I am asked about it. I am accused of copying and pasting but people can make up their own minds when and if they read the article. My aim here is just to present the evidence
But it isn't evidence Sheila, it's anti Muslim anti Islamic websites that you download and you ignore the vast majority of Muslims who are peaceful God loving people.

Do you actually think anyone reads yer downloads - apart from Jan maybe - yet I suspect he glazes over also.

Sheila I feel a nice person within you - I really do - its just this hatred of Muslims I can't get my head around.

My Gran hates Blacks, Muslims, Pakistanis etc - she's 93 and although I try to question her on her racism - there's no point - she's stuck in her ways - I just feel you are the exact same Sheila.

East of Eden

#159398 Jan 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think I am unaware of what you and Milena are doing but have your fun its all in a days play
And what are aware of?Why don't you tell us so we know too?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#159399 Jan 26, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I m doing an excellent job . I proclaimed you a pathetic loser and a pharisaic hypocrite and you''ve been doing nothing but prove me right every single post you write.
Thanks sheilaa !
I disagree with you. All you have done is type a lot of rubbish that most on this thread have not read and given yourself RSI into the bargain.

Location hidden

#159400 Jan 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that most would agree that they don't even read your posts anymore they just scroll on by and lets face it who can blame them. I respond when it suits me just so I can keep that tail of yours wagging away. Such fun!!!!!!!
you call today's delirium of yours, writhing cyring and begging for help fun?

haha I admit it was great fun to me.

dont know loser maybe it's your posts they scroll on by cause nobody anwered your crying desperate calls as you have noticed.

the lingering slime tells of the story of your meltdown today pathetic crying clown

East of Eden

#159401 Jan 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I put myself were I choose to and I am never free like you and that filthy mouth of yours
I don't see a change jar by you,LMAO!

Location hidden

#159402 Jan 26, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know when to stop replying,seriously.
not knowing when to stop is part of her forte making a absolute fool her pathetic self

so let's not give her ideas and spoil the fun Milena

East of Eden

#159403 Jan 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy to play along with stupid people. Obvious from the start but you had your little play and nothing came of it because here I am still posting and doing as I please
What's that little play,sheila?Do I smell paranoia?LOL

Location hidden

#159404 Jan 26, 2013
*an absolute fool of her pathetic self

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#159406 Jan 26, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
But it isn't evidence Sheila, it's anti Muslim anti Islamic websites that you download and you ignore the vast majority of Muslims who are peaceful God loving people.
Do you actually think anyone reads yer downloads - apart from Jan maybe - yet I suspect he glazes over also.
Sheila I feel a nice person within you - I really do - its just this hatred of Muslims I can't get my head around.
My Gran hates Blacks, Muslims, Pakistanis etc - she's 93 and although I try to question her on her racism - there's no point - she's stuck in her ways - I just feel you are the exact same Sheila.
You deny the evidence and pretend it isn't happening. MM does the same and when I provide government figures she accuses the figures of being doctored.You call them Muslim hate sites because they highlight what some Muslims are doing around the world. The reality is innocents are being killed in places such as Indonesia, Egypt, England etc etc by these Islamists and people have to speak out. This thread is one avenue to do that.

You can dismiss the killings and everything that is going on in the name of Islam but I can't. Someone needs to speak out about what is happening.

I have worked with Muslims in the hospital setting some of whom are radiologists and they are very nice people. I don't know how many times I have to say this but it is not all Muslims. Open your eyes LH they are telling us themselves what their aim is .

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#159407 Jan 26, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Rodger, he tells it like it is :)
How you doing Chaz, hope you and yours are well?
Had a day oot wi the wean today and went tae the flicks tae see that Zero Dark Thirty - pretty pish to be honest, I had heard it was based on the conspiracy theory that it wasn't actually OBL that was killed - nah - just another Hollywood 'Blockbuster'. The wean liked it mind you.
Howdy, Love-y...all's well here

Hope the same for you and the wee un...

Zero Dark Thirty...a waste

No matter how evil someone might be (binney-boy)...

This just glorifies him more...

Hollywoodland needs to grow up...

I even own Flight 93...

And have never been able to even load it in the player...

I weep when I reach for it...

I take Roger with the salt he has...

I agree with him rarely, but he has a good heart...

In spite of his doing his best to hide it...

Cheers, Love-y...

And a great weekend ta ye and yours...:-)

East of Eden

#159408 Jan 26, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
not knowing when to stop is part of her forte making a absolute fool her pathetic self
so let's not give her ideas and spoil the fun Milena
Well,it's not like the ideas gonna go through her thick skull and reach her small brain,so no worries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... 2 hr Rabby the trans 7
My snatch smells rancid. Help! 3 hr Rabby the trans 7
why does YOUR god punish non believers? (Apr '07) 3 hr J_a_n 287
4 friends slaughtered by muslims 3 hr Rabbeen supports ... 3
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 3 hr Bohica 11
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 456
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 52
More from around the web