Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 525784 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

danetoo

Harrow, UK

#157957 Jan 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>yu know very well my age and u know im not a kid, so keep making a fool of yourself, fktard
btw if I want to date a muslim man I damn well will and nothing u can do about it, actually muslim men have manners and speak with respect at least the ones ive met & spoken with, nothing like u wanker
So EL - speaks with respect ???

Please Lena !!! Get real ... Lol

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#157959 Jan 22, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have you ugly liar!!
"Ana...don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed "
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/algeria/TUNH...
This is just ONE instance of you being a rat turd.
Hahahhahaha. Thanks Trish! Impeccable timing as well. LMAO.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#157960 Jan 22, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you - and I'm neither sucking up nor kow towing ... Lol ...
and I know you know ... Been too fcuking long on here for that shit !!
OH please bring out the violins and keep kow towing Danetoo, but try and stay in rhytm. LMAO
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#157961 Jan 22, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you are the least.
Oh, and I will take what countless others have attested to rather than believe you- regarding Swanie's genitals and all. Just a couple months ago you wished Chazmo dead and then tried to rationalize it to me...LOL.
The countless others picked up what cartooni was twisting and none of you seen any post of mine talking about tg genitals... but you dumbass follow like sheep what the pack say to denigrate posters... and I did not wish death on Chazmo... but I was insensible in one post regarding his condition... I apologized for it to Chazmo... now if you stop smokin weed and go to school...

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#157962 Jan 22, 2013
Question.......

The first post here I saw on the Islam board. I was part of the discussion in the beginning but it seems to me it's been taken over by a group of friends and enemies from the Egypt board.

Am I wrong?

I still feel like I have a part in this discussion and yet I'm feeling like some of you are ignoring me. I just wanted to know why that is....

Care to share?

Danetoo you and I go back a long way here on Topix.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157963 Jan 22, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ugly sexual preditor fkng bs ....you shameless man after so many insults you are still hanging in here.
You ugly moron stinking shtbag go get a room for yourself and your girlfriend D2 otherwise you both could explode here at any moment. Come on hurry up.
Although I hate to admit it sometimes you can be quite funny

Location hidden

#157964 Jan 22, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhahaha. Thanks Trish! Impeccable timing as well. LMAO.
I try to do my best Sweetie!

:)
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#157965 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's were you are wrong most of my laughs are when I am with true friends having a glass of wine over dinner
SHEILA, WE ALL KNOW YOU DRINK GIN STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE

But your delightful post of a glass of wine over dinner is so much better sounding.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157966 Jan 22, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
YOU ARE ALL LYING ABOUT KHALED STARTING IN ON D2 BEING ALL DRIED UP
I started it, not as some sexual innuendo but as a comment on old skin, which tends to become dry and dehydrated. Of course, filthy minds interpreted my innocent remark and twisted into the sordid erotic putdown that is the hallmark of the perverse and who when given a Rauschacht [I still prefer Rohrshacht] inkblot only sees the most outrageous figures engaged in activities that only a mind like the Marquis could conjure up, although Sacher-Masoch was a real strange critter. Somehow out of all that, Khaled got blamed. Do you not see the unfairness of life in this instance? It is all D2's fault!!!
Can you provide a post to support your claims?????
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#157968 Jan 22, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol .... You're getting there ... Part of the Islamic club where women are a prized asset ...
Good on ya - Khaled and co will adore you ...
id rather be in that club, as a woman u should know that those words infidel said to me hurt me way more than anything EL have ever said, u as a woman should understand that no?
hesdone for me
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#157969 Jan 22, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Question.......
The first post here I saw on the Islam board. I was part of the discussion in the beginning but it seems to me it's been taken over by a group of friends and enemies from the Egypt board.
Am I wrong?
I still feel like I have a part in this discussion and yet I'm feeling like some of you are ignoring me. I just wanted to know why that is....
Care to share?
Danetoo you and I go back a long way here on Topix.
SHAKESPEARE WROTE A PLAY ABOUT TYPES LIKE YOU AND D2
Something about taming....3833

Location hidden

#157970 Jan 22, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The countless others picked up what cartooni was twisting and none of you seen any post of mine talking about tg genitals... but you dumbass follow like sheep what the pack say to denigrate posters... and I did not wish death on Chazmo... but I was insensible in one post regarding his condition... I apologized for it to Chazmo... now if you stop smokin weed and go to school...
Did your bright mind miss this?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T1M...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157971 Jan 22, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>did your mom hate you or your dad ????
why havent you ever been loved before 37, until an out of work stripper accepted the airfare deal... its like a lap dance, only to goatish music and its more than 3 mins... your first love was made in "coach "...., huh ?
Do you want to say that D2 is like your mother and that's why she is defending a shtbag like you ....fkng moron we can see your hot forplay in this forum ..go get a room as soon as possible.
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#157972 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a female friend who supports his filthy comments to other women on this thread. That's what I really admire females that stick up for their male friends at the expense of other women go for it danetoo
"at the expense" of other women - when those other women are behaving like silly little underaged girls being all giggly with some guys and then taking forceful objection to some minor transgression ...

Infidel was defending himself - he explained himself - and sure his language is colourful
- always has been - but behind that bravado is a kind and good person - who'd not see any harm come to any female on here !!!

And Lena knows that - that's why these arguments and trade of insults and dramatic anger is so ridiculous - I'm sure Lena is not a little girl - I dont know her age and don't wanna know - but seriously !!!! get real !!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157973 Jan 22, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEILA, WE ALL KNOW YOU DRINK GIN STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE
But your delightful post of a glass of wine over dinner is so much better sounding.
I don't drink any spirits never have and I won't start now
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#157974 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>That's were you are wrong most of my laughs are when I am with true friends having a glass of wine over dinner
Well me too - good then - it was only because you said that you'd just had 2 laughs today ...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#157975 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide a post to support your claims?????
Good morning Sheila, another 15 hours on the trot posting for you. You must really like topix - does Vic not mind? Will you be travelling today?:)
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#157976 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>How pathetic are you to someone who you once posted to.
"posted to" --- only on here !!

And I do so because in this regard - shes so wrong !!!

And she started saying "shill" to me - the trademark "mating call" of the Islamic males and their mates on here ...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157977 Jan 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
id rather be in that club, as a woman u should know that those words infidel said to me hurt me way more than anything EL have ever said, u as a woman should understand that no?
hesdone for me
She's not a woman's woman but a man's woman as can be seen by her posts
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#157978 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>OH please bring out the violins and keep kow towing Danetoo, but try and stay in rhytm. LMAO
It's rhythm ...

Amazing when a foreigner like me has to teach native English speakers to write English ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Norwich mosque opens its doors to the public 9 min Roger_christian_AR 1
Invitation to Islam 23 min Khan 11
The Rise of Islam in Japan (Mar '13) 1 hr supersonic boom 22
Islam rising in Japan. 3 hr Khan 3
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... Fri islam is filth 9
Dear Khan Fri islam is filth 15
How Satan decieved the Muslim and Atheist! Thu jazzyj7 3
More from around the web