Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 527871 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#157525 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
..and I made fum of you because I don't talk like that. You would support your side kick Nina, as you say jump and she says how high. That girl has a mind like a 10 year old and she is being encouraged by a 40 year old going on 20. You are intimidated by me and that's why you have to try and degrade me in all your posts.Problem is it isn't working and I give you as good as I get. Now that's a fact!!!!!!!
yawwwwwn!!! what a freaking bore you are sheilaa..
I mean really!!!
Boring to death!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#157526 Jan 22, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,sheila,four people is a lot,considering that there are only about 10 posters here.I'll tell you a secret.The relative tolerance you enjoy is only because you're a tool for anti islamic propaganda.You don't even have own opinion.You're all copy-paste.
The laxative you took last night is working on you it is now coming out of your mouth. I have my own opinion alright but you are too stupid to see it. Whether I am tolerated or not is not my concern only putting out the facts and if people don't like it too bad

Location hidden

#157527 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello the parrot is back. Poly want a cracker? You are a female version of Spathis LMAO
I love to bring ou exactly where I want each time. I love to help you prove what a pharisaic hypocrite you are and a sickening coward!!

Iove it!!

who killed Jesus sheilaa?
a. Jews
b. Hellenized Jews
c. Romans
d Greeks
then say what were the Sahendrin?
a. Jews
b. Hellenized Jews
c. Greeks
d.Arabs
I dont think I m right. I am right and you are a pharisaic hypocrite.
that's the conclusion

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157528 Jan 22, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
yawwwwwn!!! what a freaking bore you are sheilaa..
I mean really!!!
Boring to death!
I could never take first prize for boring Nina you would win hands down every time in that department!!!!!!!!!!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#157529 Jan 22, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Well,sheila,four people is a lot,considering that there are only about 10 posters here.I'll tell you a secret.The relative tolerance you enjoy is only because you're a tool for anti islamic propaganda.You don't even have own opinion.You're all copy-paste.
Make that 5, actually I know someone else - 6.

Location hidden

#157530 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never shot a thing in my life and I don't intend to start now
except for yourself.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157531 Jan 22, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to bring ou exactly where I want each time. I love to help you prove what a pharisaic hypocrite you are and a sickening coward!!
Iove it!!
who killed Jesus sheilaa?
a. Jews
b. Hellenized Jews
c. Romans
d Greeks
then say what were the Sahendrin?
a. Jews
b. Hellenized Jews
c. Greeks
d.Arabs
I dont think I m right. I am right and you are a pharisaic hypocrite.
that's the conclusion
Further proof of your boring posts. How do you spell Jesus in Greek Nina? LMAO

Location hidden

#157532 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that won't mean anything to Nina she has her own hellenistic ideas and thinks that Jesus is Greek just like Spathis does. For some people who follow the NT they sure do leave a lot of scripture out, just as LH does
this is what I believe: that you are a suicidal idiot and an abysmally pharisaic hypocrite.

In all honesty I believe that you are exactly what Jesus would feel disgust for.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157533 Jan 22, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that 5, actually I know someone else - 6.
..and we all know how popular you are on here LH, as though that has ever mattered

Location hidden

#157534 Jan 22, 2013
Norman Bates wrote:
<quoted text> I do not know who Baron is and the answer is no I am not Baron.
denial is a defense mechanism for the liar, the guilty, the desperate.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157535 Jan 22, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>except for yourself.

No I am still here posting away to my heart's content

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157536 Jan 22, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
this is what I believe: that you are a suicidal idiot and an abysmally pharisaic hypocrite.
In all honesty I believe that you are exactly what Jesus would feel disgust for.
The you don't know Jesus very well and are a hypocrite
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#157537 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>..and we all know how popular you are on here LH, as though that has ever mattered
Popularity is one thing and is a matter of opinion, being insane is quite another.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#157538 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>No I am still here posting away to my heart's content
Well Sheila, I bid you goodnight - like most other nights I go to bed at this time - you're posting away - and you are still posting away after my 8 hours sleep.

Happy copy and pasting :)

Location hidden

#157539 Jan 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I could never take first prize for boring Nina you would win hands down every time in that department!!!!!!!!!!
I ve been beating you down like an octopus non stop.

you are free to call it a victory.

Fact remains y ou are a beaten up and down octopus who insists that getting beaten up and down like an octopus is.. victory..

idiot!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157540 Jan 22, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Popularity is one thing and is a matter of opinion, being insane is quite another.
So are you saying then that you are insane then as opposed to being un popular? I would call you insane for stating that you are a Christian and then denying that Jesus is not returning

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157541 Jan 22, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I ve been beating you down like an octopus non stop.
you are free to call it a victory.
Fact remains y ou are a beaten up and down octopus who insists that getting beaten up and down like an octopus is.. victory..
idiot!
The only thing you have been beating is the boring rhythmic drum roll of your own hypocricy

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157542 Jan 22, 2013
*s

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157544 Jan 22, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to use the word in its correct context. Insanity is a medically obsolete word and is now a purely legal term, denoting a condition due to which a person lacks criminal responsibility for a crime and therefore cannot be convicted of it. I have committed no crime

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#157546 Jan 22, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sheila, I bid you goodnight - like most other nights I go to bed at this time - you're posting away - and you are still posting away after my 8 hours sleep.
Happy copy and pasting :)
Don't you worry that little head of yours about what I am doing. I wish you a good sleep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr David 256,404
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? 12 hr jean 4
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 12 hr skylark 18
reason why I reject hadith other then THE QUR'A... (Jan '11) Tue Straight path 661
Nudity not allowed in Islam, Christianity or Ju... Tue Explorer 8
News Let Turkish Scholars Speak: See What Islamism I... Mon mahasn sawresho 2
News Muslims Gather Outside Trump Tower in NYC to Pr... (Jun '17) Apr 22 Benbar 38