Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 487453 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#157075 Jan 21, 2013
Wrong post, unless your calling me an Egyptian?? LOL
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Even your fellow devil-worshiping muslims denounce you as a fool and embarrassment. Like all filthy egyptians, you are a pathetic loser.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#157076 Jan 21, 2013
Walid is the man, he knows Islam and Christianity. Notice the largest proponents against Islam are former Muslims.
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan and Sheilaa speak the truth....as does Walid Shoebat.
Muslims are ultimately in for hell...and I'm gonna be eating popcorn on the sidelines watching God descend and incinerate the inbred swine. LMAO.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#157077 Jan 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
It's 1 degrees.....1. In Australian, that's 17 below. I hate this sh*t.
Ooooo, You're ignoring this male chauvanist pig.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#157078 Jan 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is Bates?And btw your lax use of the word
"lie" would give you a diarrhea if you ate it,LMAO!
Don't show how stupid you really are considering you have been posting to him you liar. Laxatives are what you use to shift your shit from one place to another on this thread

Location hidden

#157079 Jan 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you know that's how Aussies talk but keep playing stupid.
Then if you believe than you are believing all that Paul Hogan promoted to you dumb ass and you need to go and put a shrimp on the barbie. LOL

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#157080 Jan 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
Haha,here is flaming 16 degrees.We are roasting by our pool,LOL

Location hidden

#157081 Jan 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
We have a pleasant 29C here today much better than 45C!!!!!!!

East of Eden

#157082 Jan 21, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't show how stupid you really are considering you have been posting to him you liar. Laxatives are what you use to shift your shit from one place to another on this thread
I don't pay attention to gray boxers's names.And why are you so upset about it?Does it hurt your self esteem?

Location hidden

#157083 Jan 21, 2013
ALL IN A WEEK'S WORK FOR THESE ISLAMISTS

2013.01.21 (Salmiyeh, Syria)- Shahid suicide car bombers destroy thirty lives in a commercial district.

2013.01.21 (Kabul, Afghanistan)- At least three innocents are killed during a Fedayeen suicide assault on a traffic police headquarters.

2013.01.19 (Tigantourine, Algeria)- Twenty three hostages are killed by their Islamic captors during a rescue attempt. Twenty-five more are found summarily executed

2013.01.19 (Kano, Nigeria)- At least five people are killed in an attempted Boko Haram assassination of a popular emir.

2013.01.18 (Sur Kas, Pakistan)- Laskhar-e-Islam mortar a family home, killing the mother and father and severely injuring their girl.

2013.01.17 (Hilla, Iraq)- al-Qaeda detonate a car bomb outside a soccer stadium in a Shia neighborhood, killing at least seven.

East of Eden

#157084 Jan 21, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if you believe than you are believing all that Paul Hogan promoted to you dumb ass and you need to go and put a shrimp on the barbie. LOL
I have no idea what you just said but it must be something funny in Aussie land.

Location hidden

#157085 Jan 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay attention to gray boxers's names.And why are you so upset about it?Does it hurt your self esteem?
That seems to be your swan song you don't pay much attention to anything or anyone but yourself.

Nothing hurts my self esteem it is intact as always

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#157086 Jan 21, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Walid is the man, he knows Islam and Christianity. Notice the largest proponents against Islam are former Muslims.
<quoted text>
....and not just ordinary Muslims, but terrorists!

Walid Shoebat, Mosab Hassan Yosef, Zak Anani, Kamal Salim, Afshin Javid, Ibrahim Abdullah, Taysir Abu Saada, etc.

Location hidden

#157087 Jan 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you just said but it must be something funny in Aussie land.

...and yet you claim to know something about Australians. It had to do with sarcasm and how Paul Hogan won over thousands of Americans by his false accent and his shenanigans. LOL

East of Eden

#157088 Jan 21, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems to be your swan song you don't pay much attention to anything or anyone but yourself.
Nothing hurts my self esteem it is intact as always
"Nothing hurts my self esteem it is intact as always"
That's generally the definition of fucktardery.

East of Eden

#157089 Jan 21, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet you claim to know something about Australians. It had to do with sarcasm and how Paul Hogan won over thousands of Americans by his false accent and his shenanigans. LOL
The only thing I know is that I don't understand half the sht they say and they say words in a way that mean something else in normal English.
Who's Paul Hogan?

Location hidden

#157090 Jan 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nothing hurts my self esteem it is intact as always"
That's generally the definition of fucktardery.
Well coming from you who displays nothing but self absorption I'll deny your definition as that of a fool
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#157091 Jan 21, 2013
What are Major Sins in Islam Part-3

Ch.3 V130 & Others

Usury and dealing in Interest Totally Banned

“O you who believe! Devour not usury, doubled and multiplied: but fear God; that you may (really) prosper, fear the Fire, which is prepared for those who reject faith”

&

“O you who believe! Fear God, and give up what remains of your demand for Usury, if you are indeed believers, if you do not, take notice of war from God and His Messenger, but if you turn back, you shall have your capital sums: deal not unjustly, and you shall not be dealt with unjustly”(Ch2 V 278-279)

&

“Those who devour Usury will not stand except as stand one whom the evil one has driven to madness by his touch. This is because they say:“trade is like Usury”

But God has permitted trade and forbidden Usury…..God will deprive Usury of all blessing, but will increase for deeds of Charity, for He loves not creatures ungrateful and wicked”(Ch2 V 275-276)
Remarks

1. Dealing in Usury and interest is one of the Biggest of Big sins, it is totally banned in Islam.

2. Those who take and deal in it, have been cursed by Allah and His messenger.

3. Usury and interest is most harmful for human society and it concentrates all wealth in hands of few and makes life miserable for others.

4. Regular cycles of growth and recession as witnessed in Modern Materialistic Economies are mainly due to this interest and usury.

5. Real prosperity can only come if we abolish this abominable practice from earth.

Ch 5 V 93

Intoxicants and Gambling Banned

“O you who believe! Most certainly Intoxicants, and gambling (dedication) of stones and (divination) by arrows are an abomination and Satan’s handiwork: Eschew such (abominations) that you may prosper”

Remarks

1. Alcohol and intoxicants are cause of much misery to human civilization. Their harms are multifarious

2. Many diseases and crimes are mainly because of Alcohol and other intoxicants.

3. Islam bans intoxicants totally.

4. It also bans Gambling and other games of chance. So many Modern business practices come under class of gambling and chance. All such things are banned in islam.

5. No one should take unfair advantage of any one, that is the basis of Islamic Economic policy.

Ch 8 V 15-16

Running Away from Battle field:

“O you who believe! When you meet the unbelievers in hostile array (in a war or battle field) never turn your backs to them

if any do turn his back to them on such a day – unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of God, and his abode is Hell and evil refuge (indeed)”

Remarks:

1. Running away and showing one’ back from a battle field is one of the Major sin in Islam.

2. Because it causes negative impact on others also.

3. A Muslim must never run away from battle field.

4. But planned retreat as a war strategy or war plan is exempted from it.

5. One of the main reason of spectacular success during initial Islamic history was because Muslims never turned their back from battle field, and that is why they overcame odds 5 to 1 regularly and some time even 10 to 1 or more.

East of Eden

#157092 Jan 21, 2013
I didn't make up the definition but of course everybody's a fool to you.

Location hidden

#157093 Jan 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I know is that I don't understand half the sht they say and they say words in a way that mean something else in normal English.
Who's Paul Hogan?
He is an Australian actor who played "Crocodile" Dundee is a 1986 Australian comedy film set in the Australian Outback and in New York City. It stars Paul Hogan as the weathered Mick Dundee, whose character was inspired by the late Rodney Ansell, and Linda Kozlowski as Sue Charlton.

Inspired by the true life exploits of Rodney Ansell, the film was made on a budget of under $10 million as a deliberate attempt to make a commercial Australian film that would appeal to a mainstream American audience, but proved to be a worldwide phenomenon. Released on 30 April 1986 in Australia, and on 26 September 1986 in the United States, it was the second-highest-grossing film in the United States in that year and went on to become the second-highest grossing film worldwide at the box office as well.

Go Australia, go Paul!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#157094 Jan 21, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I know is that I don't understand half the sht they say and they say words in a way that mean something else in normal English.
Who's Paul Hogan?
Where's Cleveland?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Ismail 248,416
Germany having new doubts about migrants. (Sep '15) 25 min george whyte 244
Christian gang raped by muslims 1 hr Poseidon 4
Muslims cannot debunk this 1 hr Mustapha 23
There is no GOD, stupid ! 1 hr A Chilling Sunni ... 40
EU backs visa-free accession for Turkish citizens 2 hr A Chilling Sunni ... 15
Muslims worship sex doll 2 hr A Chilling Sunni ... 5
News London Set To Elect Muslim Mayor With Ties To E... 3 hr Gary 64
More from around the web