Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490500 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Love Hurghada

London, UK

#155941 Jan 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
C'mon. Let's sing....

"Everything is beautiful in it's own way.
Like the starry summer night, or a snow-covered winter's day.
And everybody's beautiful in their own way.
Under God's heaven, the world's gonna find the way....

dooo dooo dooo doooo!
No I'm not in the mood

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#155942 Jan 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
C'mon. Let's sing....
dooo dooo dooo doooo!
Wow that's great ...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155943 Jan 18, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course it should be over - are you one of these people who can't move on, it wis never yer prerogative to forgive in the first place!
Oh, and the only reason you couldn't see the apology is because yer permanently stoned.
he apologised for wishing me dead of a heart attack.. where the fcuk is it ??(well, not that i would accept it)

and well that lame apology to Chaz, was about as sincere as his mom washing my balls.... I hope Chaz is fine, i hope he isnt reeling fro thye perverse words of that islamic pervert and uncontrollable scumbag you defend. WRONGFULLY.... or his stupid b!tch.

and he apologized to D2 also ????...Oh LH thou doth protest too much for a Kok panderer... since your perverted Kok did no such thing... nor did his stupid ho who agrees that he's entitled to wish anything he likes cause he good guy.... JUST GET ANGRY, maker sencer LH...

and lastly,why would i forgive an outraged islamic Kok fore his outbursts... have you seen my stance of the uncontrollable islamic religion of sh!t and perverted violent sh!tbags ????? silly Girl...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#155944 Jan 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Darn! I wish topix had a "gutless f/aggit" button.
Freezing Faith... like we say in French... "you fell on a bone"...we know now that you are not an American but a sionist shill... your cover was blown and you are freezindg your @ss somewhere in Antartika...so find yourself a penguin (if Danetoo the dolphin killer did not eat them all) to keep you warm for winter...lol
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155945 Jan 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
C'mon. Let's sing....
dooo dooo dooo doooo!
78 and sunny (finally) in the southern left coast
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155946 Jan 18, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not in the mood
Ok. Hum a few bars then.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155947 Jan 18, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not in the mood
yeah.. lying in defense of islamic scum, will do that to a panderer.

I hope you get over it, and your backward thinking... you know, we're in the 21st century now, things are changing at a rapid pace...(well, in the west). despite what you see in your homeland, Hurghada.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155948 Jan 18, 2013
" According to U.S. News and World Report, the Cleveland Clinic is the nation’s No. 1 medical center for heart care. Northeast Ohio hospitals ranked in the top 10 of 11 specialty areas."

And their river is flammable.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#155949 Jan 18, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Lena, no one blabbed about him to me, he's paranoid, just trying to cause trouble or generally winding people up... I was calling him Italian names as a joke and apparently one of those names was his... to him that immediately meant someone had blabbed, am sick of telling him no one blabbed to me, then he himself,tells everyone on topix what his real name is...:)
<quoted text>
I know hes paranoid and wants to cause trouble, he accused me for no reason and then laughs it off like nothing well he can go laugh to himself now cos im not taking his bull crap
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155950 Jan 18, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Freezing Faith... like we say in French... "you fell on a bone"...we know now that you are not an American but a sionist shill... your cover was blown and you are freezindg your @ss somewhere in Antartika...so find yourself a penguin (if Danetoo the dolphin killer did not eat them all) to keep you warm for winter...lol
Blow it out your b'unghole, you little c**t.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#155951 Jan 18, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>This is how you live ahole...manipulating the female posters .... posing as superman who can save them from the islamic threat...you Georgette... you are just a shill who spend his paycheck on bad weed. Intimidating female posters and gathering informations on them to better control them ahole....BTW Lena always hated you and still hate you... she is having good time in the heated coast of oz and you are freezing your [email protected] at the Santa Monica pier ....
Mr Softi go give spathis a bone.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#155952 Jan 18, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That brain dead atheist is a womanize man who go after every woman...
Be Aware of such types of sexual perverts....
hes not a pervert BUT he is a big soook
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155953 Jan 18, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
it wis never yer prerogative to forgive in the first place!
you are kinda correct... it is never my obligation to forgive... BUT... can you please show me this mythical apology tyhat Kok supposedly gave to me...I dare you... i triple dare you ,.... Knowing dfull well you'll come up short... THERE NEVER WAS ONE...

your KOK... that you so carelessly made only ONE LAMER INCERE APOLOGY,m that i do believe Chazmo ignored, and rightfully so... it was insincere lame and pathetic and only BROUGHT UPON BY PEER PRESSURE and POSSIBLE GUILT, however you never know with these savages.... you clouded dope....

PEER PRESSURE APOLOGIES BY THEIR NATURE ARE NOT APOLOGIES, but simply GOING THRU THE MOTIONS... step into the real world savage appeaser. and learn the truth, it may set you free of your SAVAGERY....

whos dommi
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155954 Jan 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out your b'unghole, you little c**t.
while TP rims it... Like he told the woman he calls a jew, to do...

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#155955 Jan 18, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, and the only reason you couldn't see the apology is because yer permanently stoned.
Better than being permanently boned, wogsack!
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#155957 Jan 18, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please.... I contacted you because you wanted to know how i did some internet stuff... there was no exchange of information just contact... i was busting shirlz balls.... trying to show a point... and i see it's doing just fine... theres no need for an apology....
ohhh u were trying to show a point youre a DRAMA QUEEN out for attention and never caring if u hurt anyone in between, sook, and don't worry im swiping u off my email list
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155956 Jan 18, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
hes not a pervert BUT he is a big soook
What's a "soook"?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#155959 Jan 18, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>well... apparently it got a rise... sneaky shirlz
yu are the sneek!
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155958 Jan 18, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I know hes paranoid and wants to cause trouble, he accused me for no reason and then laughs it off like nothing well he can go laugh to himself now cos im not taking his bull crap
you were asked... not accused... you tard...learn the difference... are you still being stalked by savages ? with luck they were under a Mirage Sorte'
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155960 Jan 18, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
dont you have a slickery blond tw @ t, to brag about ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christians to be slaughtered in their churches ... 7 min ImFree2Choose 25
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 22 min Khan 1,147
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 32 min iqbalkhan 361
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 46 min Old Pom 335
Must Be Pumpkin Time For TOM & Socks. 1 hr Tom _ but not THA... 2
Thank For The Fun Friends (May '12) 1 hr Pawn King Nine 51
Sunni TOM Thinks He's A Hero. 2 hr PATX 1
84 year old priest beheaded in France 2 hr george whyte 56
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,562
More from around the web