Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 513310 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#155422 Jan 17, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Not to all Muslims it's not...many question the authenticity of them, Hadiths were allegedly passed down for two hundred years before being written down, a similar story to the NT books.
Spathis is not the only one who disregards it, many Christians will tell you that they don't go by that now...some use it when it suits them but they don't like it when the subject of Moses and the females over 3 years are mentioned...
There were no Christians when the OT was new :)Christian means follower of Christ and he wasn't around then.
Skeletons in the closet everywhere...each to their own I say..
I believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster, alias John ;)
<quoted text>
The consensus by the majority of Christian scholars tends to be that the NT was written between 30-70 years after the death of Jesus

The OT is integral to the NT and because some people disregard it doesn't make them right. ALL scripture is inspired of God and his word is unchanging. The OT is as relevant today as it ever was, and by reading it it can be seen that thousands of years before events happened they were foretold by God in the OT and they have come to fruition in the NT

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#155423 Jan 17, 2013
She did the same thing over the word Paki once, I guess in her location it is really bad word. She need to get out of the bubble and see the world a little, maybe more vacation spots that Egyptian beaches.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She knows that. You know, they call cigarettes "f'ags" over there.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155424 Jan 17, 2013
Real Americans are proud of our heritage as a British colony. We love the British. They show up at our wars before we do. Go Britain (and by that I mean the English...not all the trash immigrants).

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#155425 Jan 17, 2013
Crap....I got those texts also ... and not from Khaled either or his friends, texts were tracked to Turkey and Cairo, you plonker.

What part of "I don't know any Islamic savages" do you not comprehend?
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>I believe 10,000% that Kokled did that.... it happened two days after swanie left... day one he made contact... day two they made harassment... c'mon shirlz... were speaking about islamic savages here.... you know horny bastards that will never fcuk much more than their female relative and livestock... you know like Kokled who had never been loved by 37 years old... DUH !
then when Lena mentioned it... his response was akin to: Calm down Lena and ENJOY it.... you pathetic pandering bint....
Gin Gin Martin

UK

#155427 Jan 17, 2013
Pedo Guido wrote:
Get a lawyer.
I did Pedo Guido.

What next?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#155426 Jan 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If America would have handled it, all the hostages would be alive and the desert would be littered with the corpses of algerian monkeys.
The Islamists are spreading death and destruction wherever they are to be found.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#155429 Jan 17, 2013
Serious he is only 5.5? They can cast me, I would more or less fit the required height. Except I would not play a good military guy, against war..
Syriana wrote:
lol
How could anyone cast Tom Cruise 5'5" baby face, in the role of Jack Reacher, who is 6'5' and tough as....Jason would have fitted the role perfectly :)
I nearly cried.... ;)
<quoted text>

Syriana

Location hidden

#155428 Jan 17, 2013
May the force be with him :)
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
NT manuscripts can actually be dated back to the 1st century. I believe its just that they were not added to the OT compilation to form the Bible we have today until later centuries post-Constantine.
Christians are no longer obliged under Jewish law, for that covenant was only between God and Yehudim and with the advent of Jesus it is nullified (or "fulfilled" in his words).
John is a great guy. May he live long and prosper.:)

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#155430 Jan 17, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have the supplemental material the koran makes no sense. It has no historical authenticity as does the bible. The old testament confirms the new testament and it is linked by the propheicies it reveals and then the ones that have already been confirmed in the new
Agreed on all accounts. I'm certain most in the Muslim world regard the Koran, Hadith, and Sunnah as authentic and compatible....it seems that its only those living in the west who deny its validity, probably because it allows us to justify speaking of Mohammed with derogation. LOL.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155431 Jan 17, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Please feel free.... if that's your thing ...
I never said anyone was innocent except the people who get caught in between all this bombing etc and just want to live peaceful normal lives!
<quoted text>
Oh...you mean savages who vote for oppressive islamic regimes ??? like the new egyptshit gov and hamas and whatever role HezBoBla plays on these SUPPOSED INNOCENTS....

go sing your pathetic tune to the dope swanie and the overly overcome by egyptsh!t linen, LH.... maybe theyre stupid enough to buy what your selling...

its amazing the NORTH al'fershitz didnt think of their own supposed innocents HUH.... why dont you blame them for being violent attackers of their innocent neighbor ???? Oh wait, mass murder is a right in islam...my bad... its only bad if an infidel drops the fcuking hammer, huh...

ive not seen any of you pathetic perverted islamic loving b!tches have a kind word for the mass murdered Mali africans... why is that ?????? I mean this has been going on for a few days now, MANY POOR AFRICANS IN MALI HAVE BEEN MURDERED RAPED TORTURED ROBBED AND DISPLACED, and none of you pandering mass murderer cheerleaders had a kind word for the REAL VICTIMS HERE... yet your OUTRAGED because you think my words will kill innocent douchebags in an islamic sheithole...... R I C H, shirlz, so fcuking rich !!!......,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155433 Jan 17, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Thought you liked animals ...think of those innocent monkeys :)
<quoted text>
Those are bad monkeys!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#155434 Jan 17, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>She did the same thing over the word Paki once, I guess in her location it is really bad word. She need to get out of the bubble and see the world a little, maybe more vacation spots that Egyptian beaches.
Bet I've been in more countries than you ya big shirt lifting poofter

Syriana

Location hidden

#155432 Jan 17, 2013
So it's ok in Christian eyesfor Moses to have kept all the females over three for himself and his merry men after mas slaughtering the rest of the population , wasn't he a prophet or summat?
You can read Nostradamus also, great prophecies :)
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The consensus by the majority of Christian scholars tends to be that the NT was written between 30-70 years after the death of Jesus
The OT is integral to the NT and because some people disregard it doesn't make them right. ALL scripture is inspired of God and his word is unchanging. The OT is as relevant today as it ever was, and by reading it it can be seen that thousands of years before events happened they were foretold by God in the OT and they have come to fruition in the NT
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155435 Jan 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Khaled and his monkey friends weren't "stalking" per se. They were just harassing her in a disturbing way with sexual underpinnings....He good man. Creepy.
hey, THE VICTIM said it herself, all these weeks after the fact.... creepy indeed... I wonder how that dummy TP can fcuk that scumbag that brags about her blonde slickery overly horny tw @t, with abandon... while his brethren mass murder innocent africans...
Gin Gin Martin

UK

#155436 Jan 17, 2013
Pedo Guido wrote:
I sure make an azzhole of myself.
You sure do, LOOK:
Pedo Guido wrote:
...well... you better get a good lawyer... these internet law battles are expensive...
OK pedo guido I got me a lawyer and I got money for the internet law battle.
WHAT NEXT pedo guido ?

(------> HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA)
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#155437 Jan 17, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Crap....I got those texts also ... and not from Khaled either or his friends, texts were tracked to Turkey and Cairo, you plonker.
What part of "I don't know any Islamic savages" do you not comprehend?
<quoted text>
so, your saying the filthy analist spatass got tips from his filthy savage pal kokled ??!!... wow theres a stretch... are there two of you... a smartish one and a real dummy ???? cause sometimes... youre quite the dope...or pretends to be one where islamic barbarity is concerned... you know what you lack ?... credibility.

Syriana

Location hidden

#155439 Jan 17, 2013
Havn't the foggiest now what you are raving about..selling what?

Outraged?, that's a laugh lol take your temper tantrum someplace else, calling someone a bitch shows you up brilliantly....
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...you mean savages who vote for oppressive islamic regimes ??? like the new egyptshit gov and hamas and whatever role HezBoBla plays on these SUPPOSED INNOCENTS....
go sing your pathetic tune to the dope swanie and the overly overcome by egyptsh!t linen, LH.... maybe theyre stupid enough to buy what your selling...
its amazing the NORTH al'fershitz didnt think of their own supposed innocents HUH.... why dont you blame them for being violent attackers of their innocent neighbor ???? Oh wait, mass murder is a right in islam...my bad... its only bad if an infidel drops the fcuking hammer, huh...
ive not seen any of you pathetic perverted islamic loving b!tches have a kind word for the mass murdered Mali africans... why is that ?????? I mean this has been going on for a few days now, MANY POOR AFRICANS IN MALI HAVE BEEN MURDERED RAPED TORTURED ROBBED AND DISPLACED, and none of you pandering mass murderer cheerleaders had a kind word for the REAL VICTIMS HERE... yet your OUTRAGED because you think my words will kill innocent douchebags in an islamic sheithole...... R I C H, shirlz, so fcuking rich !!!......,
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155440 Jan 17, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Serious he is only 5.5? They can cast me, I would more or less fit the required height. Except I would not play a good military guy, against war..
<quoted text>
Not only that, he is a fanatical Scientologist. That takes the cake. I can't even watch him anymore.
Gin Gin Martin

UK

#155438 Jan 17, 2013
Internet Turd wrote:
Get a lawyer Mr. Jinn Martini.
Hey internet turd... I told you I got me one.

So, what's next?

Syriana

Location hidden

#155441 Jan 17, 2013
lol had to laugh :)
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly Irn Bru and porridge oats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Dragnet52 256,610
Trump's Russian connections 3 hr Khan 11
Donald Trump; The worst American President 3 hr Khan 23
News The destruction of Mecca 3 hr Khan 24
Do you know why muslims will dominate the world? 4 hr Zaheer 2
News With asylum grant, did the US just reward hate ... 5 hr Frogface Kate 2
Is it compulsory for the Muslim WOMEN to shave ... (Oct '07) 8 hr BuildTheWall 358
More from around the web