Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,410

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155248 Jan 17, 2013
"The floodwaters swallowed 300,000 houses, 9,700 kilometres (6,027 mi) of road and 2,700 kilometres (1,678 mi) of embankment. Around 2,000 people drowned in the flooding or died from diseases like typhoid and cholera from contaminated water. The flooding dealt a devastating blow to agriculture; 135,000,000 cattle and 700,000 hectares of crops were lost land.[2] The material destruction was overwhelming: 30 million people lost their homes, 50 square kilometres (19.3 sq mi) of land was destroyed and 11,000 kilometres (6,835 mi) of roads damaged or destroyed. Most of the destruction occurred in the Ganges delta. This is how Bangladesh was drowned in the deep water in 1998"

The REAL God hates filthy muslims.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#155250 Jan 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't a Christian. You dirty arabs have no God. You are all liars and thieves. That is why God has punished all of you so severely. But, that doesn't concern you. You aren't living in your country...coward...hypocrite.
You are not a Christian You dirty 'jew'have no God. But, that doesn't concern you.You aren't living in your country coward....hypocrite.
Brit Expat

Saint-estève, France

#155249 Jan 17, 2013
An aside for our Welsh friends.

A limerick!

There was a young man from Wales

Who lived on all shit and snails

When he could'nt get these, he lived on the cheese

That he scraped from his knob, with his nails
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155251 Jan 17, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 18 yrs old daughter is not a child. American laws even permits her to sell her virginity ....And am sure to fill her pockets with dollars she will do it very soon .....
I heard that 65,000 filthy Syrians have been killed in that civil war. That is such good news. America should be shipping both sides weapons in order to prolong the conflict as long as possible. When muslims slaughter muslims....it's a win-win.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#155253 Jan 17, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
and you deny the truth of the NT. what the hell kind of christian you ? I 'll tell you what kind.. the kind of all those fake christians that jumped on "christian" wagon to use it so that it serves heir own agenda. That kind of christian you are.
christian on conditions and by own interpretation!!!
pharisaic hypocrite!!!
Sheilaa is a scientologist!!~

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#155252 Jan 17, 2013
Its the Islam in him coming out, they are infatuated with that kind of stuff.
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
did you witness the rape?? then you should know. Otherwise spare us your big words !!!!
tell us about Aesha.. focus on more real things, less ..fictional !
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155254 Jan 17, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 18 yrs old daughter is not a child. American laws even permits her to sell her virginity ....And am sure to fill her pockets with dollars she will do it very soon .....
My daughter is nowhere near 18. It is just like a sh*t-skin wog to attack a child, though. You dirty child-molesters have no honor. Filthy "Asians" are not welcome anywhere.

Location hidden

#155255 Jan 17, 2013
Sounds like your confusing USA with the Islamic world where they sell there daughters at any age, most recently in Saudi Arabia a 13 year old sold to some old Saudi pervert. I guess she escaped back to her parents now the old man wants his money back.
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155256 Jan 17, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a Christian You dirty 'jew'have no God. But, that doesn't concern you.You aren't living in your country coward....hypocrite.
Nope. I'm an American Catholic. But you know that, dune-coon. I'm glad I don't have to pretend to be Greek to hide my shame. I heard the Jews started construction of 3500 new homes for Jews in the Jewish city of Jewrusalem. They had to hose some filthy arabs out of the way. Too bad they didn't just whack them and throw them in the sea.

Location hidden

#155257 Jan 17, 2013
Faith never arm a Muslims, yes they will kill off each other in mass number then when they are done with that they will kill westerners and everybody else.

Islam is a satanic killing machine.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that 65,000 filthy Syrians have been killed in that civil war. That is such good news. America should be shipping both sides weapons in order to prolong the conflict as long as possible. When muslims slaughter muslims....it's a win-win.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155258 Jan 17, 2013
"A loyal dog whose owner died late last year has apparently been showing up for mass every day for the last two months at the church where the funeral was held .
Tommy, a 7-year-old German Shepherd, used to accompany his owner, Maria Margherita Lochi, to services at Santa Maria Assunta church in San Donaci, Italy, according to the Daily Mail, and was allowed to sit at her feet.
After Lochi died, the dog "joined mourners at her funeral service" according to locals and "followed after Maria's coffin" as it was carried into the church.
Tommy, a stray who was adopted by Lochi, has been showing up "when the bell rings out to mark the beginning of services" ever since.
"He's there every time I celebrate Mass and is very well behaved," Father Donato Panna told the paper. "He doesn't make a sound."

Filthy muslims hate dogs......That figures.
Brit Expat

Saint-estève, France

#155259 Jan 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
"The floodwaters swallowed 300,000 houses, 9,700 kilometres (6,027 mi) of road and 2,700 kilometres (1,678 mi) of embankment. Around 2,000 people drowned in the flooding or died from diseases like typhoid and cholera from contaminated water. The flooding dealt a devastating blow to agriculture; 135,000,000 cattle and 700,000 hectares of crops were lost land.[2] The material destruction was overwhelming: 30 million people lost their homes, 50 square kilometres (19.3 sq mi) of land was destroyed and 11,000 kilometres (6,835 mi) of roads damaged or destroyed. Most of the destruction occurred in the Ganges delta. This is how Bangladesh was drowned in the deep water in 1998"
The REAL God hates filthy muslims.
Sorry to say Faith! This latest post suggests to me you really do need psychiatric help. Those are not the words of an Atheist/Rational human being.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#155260 Jan 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter is nowhere near 18. It is just like a sh*t-skin wog to attack a child, though. You dirty child-molesters have no honor. Filthy "Asians" are not welcome anywhere.
Your children should be in protective custody ..monster!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155261 Jan 17, 2013
"According to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, from June 2004 till mid-September 2012, between 2,562 and 3,325 people were killed in drone strikes Pakistan, mostly in the North Waziristan region. Some 474 to 881 of those killed were civilians, including 176 children. Another 1,300 were wounded."

America is providing a service to humanity by culling dirty Pakis.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#155262 Jan 17, 2013
Its not possible for me to reply post as m writing through my cell phone but as I get back to my lappy I will reply.....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155263 Jan 17, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
Its not possible for me to reply post as m writing through my cell phone but as I get back to my lappy I will reply.....
The only thing you are lapping is the azz of a Bach Bazi lad.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155264 Jan 17, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Your children should be in protective custody ..monster!
Fck you, sissy-boy. My dog lives better than you ever will, you broke-azz gypsy queer.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#155265 Jan 17, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to say Faith! This latest post suggests to me you really do need psychiatric help. Those are not the words of an Atheist/Rational human being.
Me? You are pretending to be an 82-year-old ex Royal Marine. Get your head checked, Fck-O....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#155266 Jan 17, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
He sounds like a 12 year old.
he sounds like a desperate adult.

Location hidden

#155267 Jan 17, 2013
What about the Palestinian kids Spastic? Taught to hate Jews, hold guns and dress up as terrorist. They sing songs in Palestinians schools to kill Jews.

That is clear child abuse, do those parents have a right to brainwash a child like that?
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Your children should be in protective custody ..monster!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US hegemony on the wane _ Islam's is on the ris... 28 min Old Pom 3
In Shattered Syria, War Divides Neighbors 53 min tom_ 1
TT: SURGE in Western Youth Joining ISIS Ranks ! 54 min george whyte 54
Quran- the mising passages 56 min tom_ 3
Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Diffe... 1 hr tom_ 29
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr Dajjal 235
The Muslim father behind the Pakistani Nobel Pr... 1 hr tom_ 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Zahid 207,319
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 4 hr MujahidBmzDarthRa... 296
Dutch far-right populist Wilders to be tried fo... 4 hr Lollipop 43
More from around the web