Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,392)

Showing posts 147,821 - 147,840 of323,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HEAVILY ARMED COMBAT TROOPS WITH BATTLEFIELD WEAPONS to kill Palestinian children and kidnap and take 5 year old children hostage and beat and terrorize and torture them. Talk about bullies!!!
You mean like these troops being provoked by palestinian parents who urged their children to taunt the troops

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/11/media-manip...

Or maybe you mean more like like this:

Palestinian society abuses its children, teaching them to hate and kill themselves to kill others

Under self-rule on the West Bank and Gaza, child sacrifice has turned into a normative part of the socialization process as the phenomenon of suicide bombers has escalated to epidemic proportions.6

From an early age, children are fed anti-Zionist, anti-Jewish and anti-Western hate propaganda. Mosques, schools, summer camps, and even children’s television programs are exploited to encourage children to become martyrs in an act that will bring them respect and parental pride:

In Hamas-run kindergartens, signs on the walls read:“The children of the kindergarten are the shahids (holy martyrs) of tomorrow.”7
A television show called “The Children’s Club” shows a young Palestinian, age 9 or 10 proclaiming,“When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber.”8
The Palestinian Authority-controlled television,9 broadcasts MTV-style videos for teens that glorify suicide bombing and martyrdom.
A 6th grade Palestinian textbook, Our Beautiful Language, includes the “Shahid Song” that encourages death in war as a shahid or martyr. Other textbooks carry similar messages.
At a Palestine Authority summer camp in 2002, 25,000 children were trained in how to make firebombs, use firearms, and ambush and kidnap targeted enemies.10
An Islamic Jihad summer school massages the libidos of teenage boys by telling them they will “liberate Palestine from the Jews” by becoming martyrs, and promise the boys that they will be greeted by 72 virgins.11
Kindergartens, schools, summer camps, and school sports tournaments (and other institutions) are named after terrorists and young suicide bombers, who are used as pedagogic role models.12
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What are you? Living on Mars? Lose their jobs? Their homes.....for Israel? How so? We are allied with the Israelis because they kill muslims. That is our national pass time. It is better than baseball. We are also friends with the Japanese after their treachery of many years ago...and they are Asian! The enemy of our enemies are our friends. Islam is morally corrupt and obscene. Furthermore, I have clearly documented where you have openly and repeatedly declared that you are atheist. Keep your back story straight and stay in character.
What is scary is that you write about living on Mars and I asked Chazmo which planet he was on!!!

I am a Muslim. I was born a Muslim and will die a Muslim. I will stand shoulder to shoulder with the Umma.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ali how you, Faith and like her are just all a totally idiots racist people
Which race?...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot Faith, Khaled has not make any BS with me and never has, look where am typing from idiot, and he is not stalking Lena, Lena is his friend as mine. Got it. Look at youself first and formost before talk of others with you BS. And Oh so danish do not, are you afraid of them Faith!!! It do say dolphins on the video read and listen, Khaled didn't make the video, so why get mad at him for it, he just showing you the video. Lot of people dislike danish people, feel them lot of rasist, so are you too. Get a life Faith.
I didn't watch whatever video you are blathering about. No one is racist against Danes...That's absurd. Khaled is a twit and a pu**sy. The reasons I think he is a gutless failure have nothing to do with you.....It has nothing even to do with the fact that he is a muslim or an Algerian (although none of that helps). I don't like him because he is a coward, a dummy and he has a malignant character. He is a punk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
Or maybe more like this:

In addition to growing more lethal, terrorist acts are also gradually involving more Palestinian teenagers, including girls. Some examples of these alarming trends:

February 16, 2002. An 18-year-old boy blew himself up outside a pizzeria in the territories, killing three Israelis and wounding 30.
March 30, 2002. A 16-year-old girl walked into a Jerusalem supermarket and detonated a bomb concealed under her clothing, killing two Israelis and wounding 22 others.
April 23, 2002. Three teenagers from Gaza, armed with knives and explosives, were killed attempting to crawl under a perimeter fence to attack residents of a Jewish settlement.
May 2002. A 16-year-old boy with a suicide belt strapped to his body, was arrested in a taxi near Jenin
June 13, 2002. A 15-year old girl was arrested for throwing a firebomb at IDF soldiers. She admitted she was a recruit.
July 30, 2002. A 17-year-old boy from Beit Jala, an Arab suburb of Jerusalem, became disoriented after being dropped off by his adult handler, blew himself up outside a virtually empty falafel stand in the city and injured five Israelis.

The milieu that encourages hatred and revenge and glorifies death draws more and more children into violence. On January 11, 2003, two children, ages 8 and 14, who had armed themselves with knives, were apprehended in an Israeli settlement after trying to stab a Jewish passerby.23 Are these isolated incidents? A survey of 1,000 Palestinian children between the ages of 9 and 16, conducted by the Islamic University in Gaza, found that 73 percent of the children surveyed wanted to be martyrs.

The numbers are increasing every year.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like these troops being provoked by palestinian parents who urged their children to taunt the troops
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/11/media-manip...
Or maybe you mean more like like this:
Palestinian society abuses its children, teaching them to hate and kill themselves to kill others
Under self-rule on the West Bank and Gaza, child sacrifice has turned into a normative part of the socialization process as the phenomenon of suicide bombers has escalated to epidemic proportions.6
From an early age, children are fed anti-Zionist, anti-Jewish and anti-Western hate propaganda. Mosques, schools, summer camps, and even children’s television programs are exploited to encourage children to become martyrs in an act that will bring them respect and parental pride:
In Hamas-run kindergartens, signs on the walls read:“The children of the kindergarten are the shahids (holy martyrs) of tomorrow.”7
A television show called “The Children’s Club” shows a young Palestinian, age 9 or 10 proclaiming,“When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber.”8
The Palestinian Authority-controlled television,9 broadcasts MTV-style videos for teens that glorify suicide bombing and martyrdom.
A 6th grade Palestinian textbook, Our Beautiful Language, includes the “Shahid Song” that encourages death in war as a shahid or martyr. Other textbooks carry similar messages.
At a Palestine Authority summer camp in 2002, 25,000 children were trained in how to make firebombs, use firearms, and ambush and kidnap targeted enemies.10
An Islamic Jihad summer school massages the libidos of teenage boys by telling them they will “liberate Palestine from the Jews” by becoming martyrs, and promise the boys that they will be greeted by 72 virgins.11
Kindergartens, schools, summer camps, and school sports tournaments (and other institutions) are named after terrorists and young suicide bombers, who are used as pedagogic role models.12
NOTHING JUSTIFIES FIRING TANK SHELLS AT KIDS, HAVING COMBAT TROOPS BREAK CHILDREN'S ARMS WITH ROCKS, AND TERRORIZING AND IMPRISONING 5 YEAR OLDS!!!

Nothing justifies Israeli troops shooting pregnant women and shooting 9 year olds in the head, spine and testicles!!! These are the actions of nazis!! Sheila, you are a nazi!!! You are a blight in the sight of the Lord Thy God, you miserable, nasty wretch, you running dog of Satan!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ali how you, Faith and like her are just all a totally idiots racist people
How lovely to hear from you Top Girl! It is most delightful to see you online again! These ugly old nasty women here envy you. They are racists and mentally sick idiots who cannot stand to see other people being happy.
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Kashmir was part of India? Shows how little I know about the area!!!
BTW Bradford is full of Mirpuri benefit scroungers
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot Faith, Khaled has not make any BS with me and never has, look where am typing from idiot, and he is not stalking Lena, Lena is his friend as mine. Got it. Look at youself first and formost before talk of others with you BS. And Oh so danish do not, are you afraid of them Faith!!! It do say dolphins on the video read and listen, Khaled didn't make the video, so why get mad at him for it, he just showing you the video. Lot of people dislike danish people, feel them lot of rasist, so are you too. Get a life Faith.
What the fck do dolphins and Danes have to do with anything? How does that concern me? I advocate the genocide of muslims.....But I like Danes and dolphins.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING JUSTIFIES FIRING TANK SHELLS AT KIDS, HAVING COMBAT TROOPS BREAK CHILDREN'S ARMS WITH ROCKS, AND TERRORIZING AND IMPRISONING 5 YEAR OLDS!!!
Nothing justifies Israeli troops shooting pregnant women and shooting 9 year olds in the head, spine and testicles!!! These are the actions of nazis!! Sheila, you are a nazi!!! You are a blight in the sight of the Lord Thy God, you miserable, nasty wretch, you running dog of Satan!!!
When you have Palestinians using their own children as shield's what is one to do? Turn on the tears and not defend oneself. I DON'T THINK SO. All you are doing is highlighting how Palestinians will use their own children as fodder for this war and you are showing how little their children mean to them. You pathetic scumbag

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Bradford is full of Mirpuri benefit scroungers
Then they should be the first to be deported if that is true
Topgirl

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How lovely to hear from you Top Girl! It is most delightful to see you online again! These ugly old nasty women here envy you. They are racists and mentally sick idiots who cannot stand to see other people being happy.
Thank you. Ye they are ugly nasty racist and more, like hyenas too. they try do anything, but it do not works on us.:D
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
60 million throughout history.....brutal military conquests by the Muslims conquered two-thirds of Christendom in the 400+ years prior to the first Crusade....and then we have the 3.2 million Christians of minority ethnic groups butchered by the Ottomans, for which the official policy of f*cking Turkey is denial-ism.....oh, and lets not forget how Christians are the worst sufferers of all minorities in the Muslim world today.
You realize that that is a mere 4 years or so in western killing?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What justifies the attack at Beslan? What justifies slaughtering the Fogel family or shoving Leon Kinghoffer of the deck of a ship? The Israelis are very wrong for having coddled the palestinians for so long. They should be carpet bombing Gaza and west Bank. Napalm is cheap.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Palestinians Use Children as Cannon Fodder

Tulkarm, West Bank - In a rare letter of protest sent in early December to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, a Palestinian women's group demanded that the Palestinian Authority stop using children as cannon fodder.
"Our children are being sent into the streets to face heavily armed Israeli soldiers," said the letter from the Tulkarm Women's Union - a local branch of the Palestinian Women's Union, a trade-union group that promotes the status of women in the Palestinian Authority.
"The Palestinian Authority must put an end to this phenomenon. We urge you to issue instructions to your police force to stop sending innocent children to their death."
The letter adds weight to complaints from parents who are beginning to speak out despite what they say has been months of intimidation by armed gunmen loyal to Arafat.
'We don't want to send our sons to the front line, but they are being taken by the Palestinian Authority," says Aisheh, 43, a mother of six in the West Bank city of Tulkarm. She says she decided to speak out after her 17-year-old son was hit in the head by a rubber bullet. He suffered a concussion.
Like other protesting parents, Aisheh declines to allow her full name to be published for fear of reprisals. A nurse from Gaza who spoke out on Palestinian TV against sending children to the flash points was condemned in the Palestinian media as a traitor. Other individuals who refuse to allow their names to be published say they have been threatened by armed Fatah officials for discouraging their children from participating in the clashes.
Israel has faced international criticism for the deaths of at least 38 youths under the age of 17 in the first two months of conflict in which nearly 300 people have died. Nearly 1,000 children have been injured. The Palestinians consider anyone under the age of 17 a child. But children just entering their teens-and some even younger-have been injured in the region's worst violence in nearly a decade.
Bassam Abu Sharif, a special adviser to Arafat, has accused Israeli troops of "cold-blooded killing." He denies Israeli accusations that the Palestinian Authority has placed children at the front of demonstrations to act as human shields for armed gunmen.
"We don't send children-nobody can send children-and we don't hide behind children," Abu Sharif says.
But Aisheh says the militia of Arafat's Fatah movement and the Palestinian security forces provide transportation and encouragement to children eager to answer the call to combat Israel's continued presence on Arab land. "When school finishes, Palestinian Authority security cars go around collecting children from the streets and sending them to the killing fields," she says. "This is very serious because they are children and they are unarmed."
Israeli army chiefs point out that not all the children killed in the recent clashes have been innocent bystanders. They say their snipers have orders to shoot anyone shooting or throwing Molotov cocktails at them, but some of the attackers have been as young as 12.
Palestinian Authority TV broadcasts constant images of children carrying weapons and staging mock attacks on Israelis. Over the summer, children as young as 12 were trained in the use of Kalshnikov rifles and other weapons at special camps by Fatah officials.
"As the number of those killed rises, the Palestinian media extol and exalt not only those killed, but also their willingness to die as martyrs for Allah, emphasizing that dying a martyr's death was the realization of their hopes," says Itamar Marcus, director of the Palestinian Media Watch monitoring group.
Palestinian Authority TV and newspapers also have come under fire, accused of encouraging children to throw stones and Molotov cocktails at armed Israeli troops.
Topgirl

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't watch whatever video you are blathering about. No one is racist against Danes...That's absurd. Khaled is a twit and a pu**sy. The reasons I think he is a gutless failure have nothing to do with you.....It has nothing even to do with the fact that he is a muslim or an Algerian (although none of that helps). I don't like him because he is a coward, a dummy and he has a malignant character. He is a punk.
i don't believe you, you did watch it, don't make a BS to me, dosen't works on me here. I said lot of people do not like Danish cause they are racist, so are you. No you are twit and pu**sy, not him, Ye you do go at me as D2 do in his post, both of you always name me and or Iceland in every post. I'm not blind, I see what I see and others do see it too, not only me. And that totally bullshit, now yu saying it has nothing to do with begin a Muslims and Algerian, but you do use that alot, I also did see what you wrote about airfair last time to him. This is just a excuse from U Faith.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The West has morality on its side and always has. The people killed by our armies are bad people that needed to be punished.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was only elected as a backlash against President Bush. In the next election, there will be a backlash against Obama. Old white men have historically been the only logical choice to lead any civilized nation.
I'll be in my 60s next election...

I can think of some ideal running mates...

Especially since the dems have made it clear they hate women...
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Faith wrote:
Kashmir belongs to India. As with everything else, the filthy muslims are attempting to appropriate land that does not belong to them....as they are attempting to do in Israel. Thievery and lying are important components of the evil screed known as islam.
we already own 3/5ths of Punjab including its heart

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Palestinian kids created as "fertilizer,"
to saturate the land with blood

Fatah: "Our children... were created to be fertilizer
for the land of Palestine, and for our pure land
to be saturated with their blood"

PA children sing: "My pure land, I shall saturate you
with my blood... redeem you with my life"

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

Dying for the sake of "Palestine" as an ideal, even for Palestinian children and youth, remains part of Palestinian discourse.

This week, official Palestinian Authority TV reported from a Fatah celebration in a refugee camp in Lebanon and chose to focus on the following slide shown at the celebration. Fatah's message was that children are created so that their blood will be "fertilizer" to saturate the land:

"Our children are our glory and honor,
they were created to be fertilizer for the land of Palestine,
and for our pure land to be saturated with their blood."

Earlier this month, a PA-Fatah celebration in Ramallah featured a performance with the same message. In front of senior PA leaders, including Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, young children and youth performed a song that included the following words:
"My pure land, I shall saturate you with my blood...
redeem you with my life."

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 147,821 - 147,840 of323,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Free Palestine 9 min Kss 182
Jay: US Muslims are above all suspicions 14 min Savitri 3
Muhammad drank alcohol 21 min Darth Yoda 83
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 21 min woodtick57 325
Why Prostitution Illegal in USA? 29 min Iqbal 4
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr bmz 193,551
Koran, Spaceships. Kangeroos 1 hr Mullah 2
•••
•••