Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 523886 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#154121 Jan 15, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
further... YOUR stupid Kok, brought up his lame dolphin slaughter to some how justify the killing of humans by muslims...
wo, I hope your happy to be in that argument.... since theyre not dol;phins,. and well the DEAD (except meybe all them islamic savages) killed by muslims are in fact actual humans...
i hope your happy to be defending one of the most pathetic arguments ever... The dane Dolphin Genocide and holocaust ... hahahahahaha oh wait, theyre not jews or palishitians or even dolphins... theyre WHALES
and theyre still millions of dead humans buy muzscum...
Muslims kill humans... well, the Kok says: danes kill dolphins... wow... Shirlz, you must be so proud.
The sionists taught you how to deflect ... you cartooni... go to hell don't even show your fcking face in here... and calling yourself an animal activist and a californian... you are just an ahole who come bully female posters who most of them gave you the middle finger...ahole.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154122 Jan 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple minded is you who can't differentiate between an ahole like you and a shill like Faith who did not have any compassion towards the sailors who died in the USS Liberty who was attacked by the b@lless sionist... you both pretend to be Americans but are just shills who are "les negriers" of the sionists... now run and don't show your ugly face in this forum....
fcuk the liberty it happened like 60 years ago... if there werent muslims scum on the planet it wouldnt have happened... Our president at the time LBJ wanted that boat sunk because of egyptsh1ts and russians, so we stand with our leaders.... except you filthy ignorant jew hating scum... there have been inquiries, thy state it was an accident... no one but the USA was powerful enough to alter the findings... so if anything its a USA false flag, not an israeli puppet strike...

we ORDERED our ally to do as we the MIGHTY UNCLE SAM ASKED...or else... dont you know how to read...( forget i asked that) we called our fighters back from helping, we ordered the ship in that area, and we ordered the jews to GIT IT... stupid islamic asshole and rimmist loving sh!tbag savage... and islamic scum...

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#154123 Jan 15, 2013
You are confused, he's Swanie's Khaled not mine ....am sure he's a great guy though or she wouldn't have gone back there and I wish them all the very best..:)
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
further... YOUR stupid Kok, brought up his lame dolphin slaughter to some how justify the killing of humans by muslims...
wo, I hope your happy to be in that argument.... since theyre not dol;phins,. and well the DEAD (except meybe all them islamic savages) killed by muslims are in fact actual humans...
i hope your happy to be defending one of the most pathetic arguments ever... The dane Dolphin Genocide and holocaust ... hahahahahaha oh wait, theyre not jews or palishitians or even dolphins... theyre WHALES
and theyre still millions of dead humans buy muzscum...
Muslims kill humans... well, the Kok says: danes kill dolphins... wow... Shirlz, you must be so proud.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154124 Jan 15, 2013
hey Kokled... Dane Dolphins sunk the liberty... you pathetic islamist idiot and sand monkey.. the very same dolphins are genociding palishitian dolphins... oh wait,... they never existed either....

ignorant perverted islamic shill.... you know of the stupid shill family.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154125 Jan 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The sionists taught you how to deflect ... you cartooni... go to hell don't even show your fcking face in here... and calling yourself an animal activist and a californian... you are just an ahole who come bully female posters who most of them gave you the middle finger...ahole.
who are the sionists stupid ???? asd for deflecting... theres no greater than blaming Danish fisherman for killing mythical dolphins, to off set the supposed palishitian slaughter that you pretends happens daily... you perverted monkey... besides the flu, what else did you give your lover... AIDS ?

I hope she had you checked, before doing the rimming....
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154126 Jan 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
You are confused, he's Swanie's Khaled not mine ....am sure he's a great guy though or she wouldn't have gone back there and I wish them all the very best..:)
<quoted text>
oh .;.. he's yours alright... and you can have the idiot... no really please, take him

i hear the dane dolphins are genociding palishitians at the mall... i heard it from your boy,The stupid as sh1t Kok... so it must be true, huh miss GOOGLE MANIPULATOR... and islamic pandering dope.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154128 Jan 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, your a female...you stupid pathetic perverted islamic bendouin sh!t... get your vagina douched, you filthy lout...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154129 Jan 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>
he great guy, he just stupid and well, as an islamic male savage, angry too.

HUH ?

Syriana

Location hidden

#154130 Jan 15, 2013
He can't bully me lol I don't take much notice of his rantings, occasionally he even makes sense and gives interesting links to interesting subjects but havn't seen any of those "sense" posts for a while.

Have been told he's a little marshmallow under his topix veneer, ;)

I must say though I highly doubt that D2 has personally kiled any whales or dolphins :)
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You pos... always trying to bully female posters in here... you disputed nothing about the dane slaughtering the dolphins ahole... you try to defend the indefensible you ahole calling yourself a resident of California... Danetoo is a dolphin Killer and all danes are... it happened in the Danish territory and you are the brain damaged ass ... all posters here have an IQ more superior of yours... you fcking pothead
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154131 Jan 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Dolphins...
and my posts are nothing to do with Muslims, so what are you on about, Giovanni...
<quoted text>
learn how to read sarcasm, ms golden cage shut in... shirlz

Syriana

Location hidden

#154132 Jan 15, 2013
Swordfish did it....
atheist infidel wrote:
hey Kokled... Dane Dolphins sunk the liberty... you pathetic islamist idiot and sand monkey.. the very same dolphins are genociding palishitian dolphins... oh wait,... they never existed either....
ignorant perverted islamic shill.... you know of the stupid shill family.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#154133 Jan 15, 2013
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/margolis12.ht...

Here the reality who want to read about the USS libery... the cover up is outdated and the neo con... are the scum of the earth... killing their own sailors... so disturbing to live with these scums...All neo cons should be deported to Antartica... criminals...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154134 Jan 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You ahole ...you stand with your leaders and sacrifice the lives of these killed marines who had the balls to defend your own freedom that you brag day in and day out in this forum... you are a dicussing scum... you even don't deserve I answer your shitty post ... you call yourself an American... you are just a piece of chit.... ahole
shit happens stupid... we killed a few for the larger cause... we do that sh!t apparently... you know like muslims kill for.... err, just CAUSE they like to !
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154135 Jan 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You ahole ...you stand with your leaders and sacrifice the lives of these killed marines who had the balls to defend your own freedom that you brag day in and day out in this forum... you are a dicussing scum... you even don't deserve I answer your shitty post ... you call yourself an American... you are just a piece of chit.... ahole
yeah... cant wait til, ourr leaders wipe out more of you islamic savages, i hear we got a few bombs for islamic scum in mali... go US....

Syriana

Location hidden

#154136 Jan 15, 2013
I am a 'happily married to a great Muslim man" woman,..and just think how upset Swanie would be if I tried that on. You just don't mes with your mate's man..not if you wish to be invited to the wedding!

hahaha google manipulator, dats funny too Elmer Fudd......

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>oh .;.. he's yours alright... and you can have the idiot... no really please, take him
i hear the dane dolphins are genociding palishitians at the mall... i heard it from your boy,The stupid as sh1t Kok... so it must be true, huh miss GOOGLE MANIPULATOR... and islamic pandering dope.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154137 Jan 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont "deserve"an answer... yet you do//

more proof that your a pathetic uncUntrollable sh1tbag islamic savage.... did swanie give you an aids test FIRST ????... it would be so reckless of her not to... if you savages transmitted sh!t to each other, via your rimmist fetish, i hope americans dont have to pay for your perverted sex...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154138 Jan 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/ori g/margolis12.htm
Here the reality who want to read about the USS libery... the cover up is outdated and the neo con... are the scum of the earth... killing their own sailors... so disturbing to live with these scums...All neo cons should be deported to Antartica... criminals...
whenever you say REALLY HAPPENED, i immediately know its worthy of IGNORING... thats for the heads up, stupid scumbag

and islamic scum,. mostly the males should be interned... or whirfe crisped... depending on location. gaza would be a great start...

Syriana

Location hidden

#154139 Jan 15, 2013
Elmer, I am well up in sarcasm, sometimes you are just not with it at all lol
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>learn how to read sarcasm, ms golden cage shut in... shirlz
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#154140 Jan 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
hahaha google manipulator, dats funny too Elmer Fudd......
<quoted text>
besides the laugh, i hope you learned you lesson,were not as stupid as your breathe,,, you cant manipulate like you did and expect to get away with it every time...

i cant believe you didnt asee the pathetic sales pitch in your fraud petitions...

funny how none of your islamic dummies caught your fraud INFORMATION...

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#154141 Jan 15, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>whenever you say REALLY HAPPENED, i immediately know its worthy of IGNORING... thats for the heads up, stupid scumbag
and islamic scum,. mostly the males should be interned... or whirfe crisped... depending on location. gaza would be a great start...
Do you know that spathis pet name for kokhead is 'Mr Softi'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims not allowed wearing Underwear during Hajj. (Mar '16) 1 hr islam is filth 14
News no 7 hr Benjamin 15
Kaaba, a Hindu Temple Stolen by Muslims 19 hr islam is filth 2
Child Molester Statistics (Feb '10) 20 hr Khan 20
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam 23 hr J_a_n 41
Harvard recognizes Islam Thu islam is filth 29
Islam can never be exterminated Thu islam is filth 45
More from around the web