Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,697

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#153866 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, Faith does not handle rejection well!!!
I like whales, hate muslims. Iceland, Norway and Japan should be harpooning muslims and rendering their fat to oil and using their flesh to make sushi. Whales are an asset to the planet, muslims are a clear and damaging liability.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#153867 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dutch invented apartheid. The Dutch need to pay reparations!!! Jan is a Dutch scumbag. Jan refuses to apologize for apartheid. The Lord Thy God will punish you for your racist lies and drooling hatred, you scumbag!
Nice intimation...

Jan owes reparations to the dead, is that what you're hinting at?...

Why should Jan apologize for something he never did...

When those you believe are owed reparations have been dead for hundreds of years?...

Am I demanding you apologize and make reparations for 9-11?...

I hear your buddy Brother-Hood in Egypt is calling for the release of the blind sheek...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#153868 Jan 14, 2013
On Saturday, it was 60 degrees here. Now, it is back to the deep freeze. Fortunately, I have had my HVAC system converted to operate on clean-burning, energy-efficient flaming korans. It is cheaper than fuel oil and cleaner than propane.....Flaming korans.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153869 Jan 14, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Such gentle souls...
Defending themselves from the nazi Jews...
Shows what cowards the Arabs are they can only attack in packs!!!!!!!!!!20-30 OF THEM TO 2 JEWS. FAIR ODDS???????
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#153870 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
LIST OF ISLAMIC ATTACKS ON CHRISTIANS SINCE 9/11 UP TO THE 7/1/13 THAT HAVE ACTUALLY BE REPORTED AND DOCUMENTED
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Chris...
FAITH CLAIMS AMERICA MURDERED 1 MILLION MUSLIMS IN IRAQ ALONE!!!

How many Christians have Muslims killed? Sheila is a fascist who does not care about human life. Sheila has a mental illness with a religious component. Part of Sheila's mental illness is being a sociopath and Sheila would support genocide against those she thinks are not part of her religious group. Sheila is a mentally deranged terrorist!!! I do hope Sheila is institutionalized and treated for her mental illness before she runs amok!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#153871 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH CLAIMED AMERICA MURDERED OVER 1 MILLION IN IRAQ ALONE
In Northern Ireland, you drunk relatives blow each other up, when they are not knee capping their own side!!! In America, poor Reginald Denny got beat, while the cops beat Rodney. In Ozzieland, the police pigs murder Aboriginals in jail!!!
European-on-European violence is on a scale unimaginable to others. You are smart not to contest that statement, you fat smelly welfare bum!!!
Rodney was a drug-addled psychopath. Reginald Denny was an innocent victim of third-world, non-Western violence. As I have previously stated, the Injuns and Abos are trapped in an evolutionary cul-de-sac. They are destined to go the route of the dodo bird and passenger pigeon......only stoned on cheap liquor and spray-paint inhalants. I don't know what's going on in Ireland. Protestants and Catholics? How do they tell each other apart? They must wear name tags.

Location hidden

#153872 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH CLAIMED AMERICA MURDERED OVER 1 MILLION IN IRAQ ALONE
In Northern Ireland, you drunk relatives blow each other up, when they are not knee capping their own side!!! In America, poor Reginald Denny got beat, while the cops beat Rodney. In Ozzieland, the police pigs murder Aboriginals in jail!!!
European-on-European violence is on a scale unimaginable to others. You are smart not to contest that statement, you fat smelly welfare bum!!!
Too bad they didn't do more when they had the chance. You don't see catholics killing catholics or protestants killing protestants like you do in Islam: muslim killing muslim. The amounts of deaths in custody by police in Australia pale into insignificance compared to the deaths by muslims on a daily basis in prison and in the community. Look in your own backyard before you start looking into others in a pathetic attempt to justify what your muslims brothers are doing in the name of their fake god. He was so great he couldn't even teach his best prophet to read and write and yet he taught Adam the alphabet if you believe the phony fairytale. LOL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#153873 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows what cowards the Arabs are they can only attack in packs!!!!!!!!!!20-30 OF THEM TO 2 JEWS. FAIR ODDS???????
HEAVILY ARMED COMBAT TROOPS WITH BATTLEFIELD WEAPONS to kill Palestinian children and kidnap and take 5 year old children hostage and beat and terrorize and torture them. Talk about bullies!!!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#153874 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
You are into numbered lists now. I have pointed out so many errors you have made it needs numbered lists to keep track of your ignorance!!!
There are no clerics in Sunni Islam. You can get a billion hits on the internet and all that that would prove is that ignorance is widespread!!!
Giving me a source by one fool means nothing. No one elected him to speak for Sunni Muslims. He speaks only for himself. It is his opinion, which means nothing. There was that preacher who took everyone's money and claimed the world was going to end last year. Does he speak for all Christians in America??? LOLLLL See how stupid your claim is? Damn, I am very good at educating these morons!!!
The fact that there are 2 Sikh morons and a a bunch of Hindu fascists who think they can score cheap points by backing skinheads does not mean the skinheads will spare them when the mobs are roaming the streets or that the skinheads will be welcomed by the Hindu fascists when they show up for a barbeque with their burgers and hotdogs!!! The recent shooting in America at the Gurdwara is what will happen and what is happening!!! For decades, the Jews in Montreal could practice their customs and everyone tolerated it. The zionists whipped up the populace and now the people are complaining about Yeshivas, about Jews stringing up some fishline on utility poles, on parking, on informal use of houses for synagogues etc etc. The request to use frosted glass so the nubile female bodies did not distract the Yeshiva students was met with outrage. The kosher way of butchering becomes an issue, suddenly. La plus c'est change, la plus c'est la meme.
And how exactly are you any different! LOL. You have an opinion conflicting with that of MUQ....but of course, you expect us all to believe that you are the expert on everything Islam, and for it you have f*ck all to validate...LMAO.

You are not a fortune teller muzzie, please stop with the baseless presumptions that those skinheads are gonna lynch all minorities. They are in opposition Islam and Muslims- not everything outside the realm of Anglo-Saxon as you inanely believe.

The Sikh tragedy was one incident- just like what you accuse me of, you hold up a singular example to be the foundation. All of the violence in America towards Sikhs in the past was due to the misconception that they were Muslims!! LOL. Try and spin that one Ali.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#153875 Jan 14, 2013
History has shown that the former social structure in SA was a better construct than the current arrangement. SA and Rhodesia are failed states that were once prosperous and safe economic powerhouses. Colonialism and imperialism have been the driving forces of human progress. Most of the advances in human culture can be attributed to the great empires....Rome, Greece, Britain.....America. If it weren't for imperial leadership, the swarthy half of the world would still be in loin clothes wearing bones through their noses and swinging from trees. A simple "thank you" would be nice. We invented everything, we developed everything, we wrote everything and cured everything.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#153876 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A contribution to humankind.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#153877 Jan 14, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice intimation...
Jan owes reparations to the dead, is that what you're hinting at?...
Why should Jan apologize for something he never did...
When those you believe are owed reparations have been dead for hundreds of years?...
Am I demanding you apologize and make reparations for 9-11?...
I hear your buddy Brother-Hood in Egypt is calling for the release of the blind sheek...
LOLLLL

CHAZMO, WHICH PLANET HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING ON???

The victims of apartheid are still very much alive and well, as are the descendants of those deceased!!! It is time for Jan to pay up!!! Notice how Jan has 2 houses, all from preaching his corrupt rubbish? And Christians are supposed to not covert wealth, but the scumbag claims to have 2 homes, one in America and one in the Netherlands. Jan obviously is just another Christo-evengelo-crook.
Topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#153878 Jan 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you dirty little queer. You have made a complete jackass of your self with your BS with Swanie, and now stalking Lena. Look at you now...lashing out like a little baby. The Danish don't kill dolphins and the Liberty was mistaken ID. Peddle your juvenile bullshit somewhere else, you f/aggit. You are dim-witted and boring.
You are an idiot Faith, Khaled has not make any BS with me and never has, look where am typing from idiot, and he is not stalking Lena, Lena is his friend as mine. Got it. Look at youself first and formost before talk of others with you BS. And Oh so danish do not, are you afraid of them Faith!!! It do say dolphins on the video read and listen, Khaled didn't make the video, so why get mad at him for it, he just showing you the video. Lot of people dislike danish people, feel them lot of rasist, so are you too. Get a life Faith.
Topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#153879 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Christians have Muslims killed? Sheila is a fascist who does not care about human life. Sheila has a mental illness with a religious component. Part of Sheila's mental illness is being a sociopath and Sheila would support genocide against those she thinks are not part of her religious group. Sheila is a mentally deranged terrorist!!! I do hope Sheila is institutionalized and treated for her mental illness before she runs amok!!!
Hi Ali how you, Faith and like her are just all a totally idiots racist people

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#153880 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Christians have Muslims killed?
60 million throughout history.....brutal military conquests by the Muslims conquered two-thirds of Christendom in the 400+ years prior to the first Crusade....and then we have the 3.2 million Christians of minority ethnic groups butchered by the Ottomans, for which the official policy of f*cking Turkey is denial-ism.....oh, and lets not forget how Christians are the worst sufferers of all minorities in the Muslim world today.

Dorchester , MA

#153881 Jan 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
The real issue for "Palestinians" is not "stolen" land, "occupation" or "right of return". The desire is the same as all Muslims.....to usurp the land, holy sites and wealth of non-Muslims and to rule over the Kaffirs like feudal masters. They do not seek peaceful co-existence or a two state solution. They seek the annihilation of the Jews. Islamic history is an endless stream of murder, robbery and rape. Rarely coming up with their own innovations and never developing a system of producing and accumulating wealth, the Islamic system promulgates the plundering of other societies. The "religion" is like a huge, well codified, amoral criminal organization. But, in typical fashion, they reject any mention of the truth and attack anything that makes them feel inadequate....which is almost everything (especially women). Islam is pure evil.
Have you ever heard the saying...

Liberty Parent of Science and Industry (Birch)

Amazing what wonderful heights the free can achieve...Moon, Mars, the stars

And how the subjugated remain mired...

In hatred and envy...

http://tinyurl.com/bjd7rmg
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#153882 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HEAVILY ARMED COMBAT TROOPS WITH BATTLEFIELD WEAPONS to kill Palestinian children and kidnap and take 5 year old children hostage and beat and terrorize and torture them. Talk about bullies!!!
Oddly, you didn't mention the thousands of rockets that the dirty beggars calling themselves "palestinian" lob into schoolyards and hospitals. You failed to mention the Achille Lauro and the '72 Olympics, the dozens of sky-jackings, hundreds or thousands of bombings, shootings and stabbings committed by the dirty terrorist filth.

Location hidden

#153883 Jan 14, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like these troops being provoked by palestinian parents who urged their children to taunt the troops

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/11/media-manip...

Or maybe you mean more like like this:

Palestinian society abuses its children, teaching them to hate and kill themselves to kill others

Under self-rule on the West Bank and Gaza, child sacrifice has turned into a normative part of the socialization process as the phenomenon of suicide bombers has escalated to epidemic proportions.6

From an early age, children are fed anti-Zionist, anti-Jewish and anti-Western hate propaganda. Mosques, schools, summer camps, and even children’s television programs are exploited to encourage children to become martyrs in an act that will bring them respect and parental pride:

In Hamas-run kindergartens, signs on the walls read:“The children of the kindergarten are the shahids (holy martyrs) of tomorrow.”7
A television show called “The Children’s Club” shows a young Palestinian, age 9 or 10 proclaiming,“When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber.”8
The Palestinian Authority-controlled television,9 broadcasts MTV-style videos for teens that glorify suicide bombing and martyrdom.
A 6th grade Palestinian textbook, Our Beautiful Language, includes the “Shahid Song” that encourages death in war as a shahid or martyr. Other textbooks carry similar messages.
At a Palestine Authority summer camp in 2002, 25,000 children were trained in how to make firebombs, use firearms, and ambush and kidnap targeted enemies.10
An Islamic Jihad summer school massages the libidos of teenage boys by telling them they will “liberate Palestine from the Jews” by becoming martyrs, and promise the boys that they will be greeted by 72 virgins.11
Kindergartens, schools, summer camps, and school sports tournaments (and other institutions) are named after terrorists and young suicide bombers, who are used as pedagogic role models.12
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#153884 Jan 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What are you? Living on Mars? Lose their jobs? Their homes.....for Israel? How so? We are allied with the Israelis because they kill muslims. That is our national pass time. It is better than baseball. We are also friends with the Japanese after their treachery of many years ago...and they are Asian! The enemy of our enemies are our friends. Islam is morally corrupt and obscene. Furthermore, I have clearly documented where you have openly and repeatedly declared that you are atheist. Keep your back story straight and stay in character.
What is scary is that you write about living on Mars and I asked Chazmo which planet he was on!!!

I am a Muslim. I was born a Muslim and will die a Muslim. I will stand shoulder to shoulder with the Umma.

Dorchester , MA

#153885 Jan 14, 2013
Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ali how you, Faith and like her are just all a totally idiots racist people
Which race?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder at least 20 people 20 min supersonic boom 3
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 22 min Just a thought 26
UKIP's Nigel Farage on Muslim Anti-Semitism 22 min supersonic boom 4
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 24 min Nomad warrior 279
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 49 min Devils Advocate 52,622
Muslims need be COMMENDED for their EXTREME pat... 1 hr Come on _ seriously 1
Christians: Missing Bible verses 1 hr PeteWaldo 12
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dragnet52 207,369
644 MUSLIMS in ICELAND !!!! (Sep '11) 1 hr Thinking 74
We Muslims are Superior! 3 hr Homer 46
More from around the web