Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521850 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Don

Egypt

#154061 Jan 15, 2013
u r biggest dicky licker out there

ur husbend know u pm the men on topix?

woulnt want to be in ur shoes when he finds out

LMFAO
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Ever heard the saying "Even if you stand alone, stand tall?" That would be me. At least unlike some people who I am deliberately not naming.....I don't have my nose up the arse of anyone who agrees with me despite what I think of their radical views.
Sometimes, I'm sure, if this other person sneezed, you'd have to wipe your nose. Yeah.........that's how far their head is firmly embedded up your patootie.
Love Hurghada

UK

#154062 Jan 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Abbot and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, The Two Ronnies etc, Faith and Ali, brilliant!
Good Morning Scotland, is nice day today, blue skies and sun, might be a sit on the beach day :)
Yes thanks for that whilst I shiver in zero temperatures - actually the West hasn't got it so bad - they're under snow on the East Coast. Clear blue skies here with a twinkling of frost on the ground - falling on one's arse weather :)

Enjoy the beach

Pffff
Topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#154063 Jan 15, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh absolutely ....
And yes a holding of Denmark - but entirely self governing - and is indeed a stain on them the slaughter of whales ..,
Khaled calls them dolphins - but they are whales ... Not that it makes it any better of course !!!
But Iceland - greenland - Faroe Islands are all rather backward countries - very isolated ... That's the only excuse I can find ... as for Japan - I hope the green peace and others manage to sabotage - again - the Japanese whaling
You stupid ugly nasty evil woman, start be good you self cause you are evil nasty shill woman, it didn't come from Khaled saying was dolphins, it is said on the video they are dolphins too stupid, you so dump, and is lot of danish people living in Faroe, even so has Faroe Flag, stop make excuse, you always go nuts if anyone say anything about Denmark, danish, Israel so on, you are an Zionist evil nasty one. I don't agree with the Whales killing in Iceland and never has and would go against it, but you nasty one, are making excuse in here, also killing those dophins are plain nasty too, go take a look se for youself those are dolphin too.

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#154064 Jan 15, 2013
Khaled is correct though, as the pilot whale is a dolphin . Its been a way of life for so long that it will be hard to stop methinks. Go Greenpeace and the Sea Shepherd :)

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/end-whale-do...
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh absolutely ....
And yes a holding of Denmark - but entirely self governing - and is indeed a stain on them the slaughter of whales ..,
Khaled calls them dolphins - but they are whales ... Not that it makes it any better of course !!!
But Iceland - greenland - Faroe Islands are all rather backward countries - very isolated ... That's the only excuse I can find ... as for Japan - I hope the green peace and others manage to sabotage - again - the Japanese whaling

Syriana

Location hidden

#154065 Jan 15, 2013
Clear blue skies with a twinkling of frost sounds wonderful to me too, watch your arse lol

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes thanks for that whilst I shiver in zero temperatures - actually the West hasn't got it so bad - they're under snow on the East Coast. Clear blue skies here with a twinkling of frost on the ground - falling on one's arse weather :)
Enjoy the beach
Pffff
Never wrong-always right

Minchinbury, Australia

#154066 Jan 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof please....
I have proven many times that Aliroger1 speaks from his anal orifice and hence the reason he can never produce any proof.
You will never get any proof from Aliroger1.
Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#154067 Jan 15, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Surely its not my style ...its an indian style...if you want to test black Indian Kok then just take a bus rid in delhi after 10 pm you will get banged in all of your holes ...then you will scream dirty Vic ...Vic hahaha ...
This is no laughing matter... It still saddens me as does the treatment of women south asia wide.
Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#154068 Jan 15, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Go their is a beautiful woman waiting for you in a bus. Don't waste time go and rape her. Have fun kiddi....
WTF is wrong with u?
Never wrong-always right

Minchinbury, Australia

#154069 Jan 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do muslim scholars use them for matters of islamic law?...
Why are they regarded as important tools by scholars?...
Do they also hate islam?...
Do they derive islamist onanistic pleasure?...
Aliroger1 seems to be speciously in almost all his postings.
So far he is not to bring any proof to any of his postings when asked, In fact Aliroger1 actually makes wrong or false statements and has the assumptions he is right with no proof.
danetoo

UK

#154070 Jan 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Khaled is correct though, as the pilot whale is a dolphin . Its been a way of life for so long that it will be hard to stop methinks. Go Greenpeace and the Sea Shepherd :)

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/end-whale-do...
Already on there - member of greenpeace and kept informed about sea shepherd ...

They all do immensely good work ... Long live them !!

Syriana

Location hidden

#154071 Jan 15, 2013
Same, been a member of Greenpeace for yonks... saw the Rainbow Warrior after the Frogs blew her up in Auckland.

She is now a home for marine life and a spectacular dive spot, and Matauri Bay is a beautiful part of NZ.Isn't it great how the marine life quickly colonize a foreign object in their territory...:)Look at her now!

Are you a diver?
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Already on there - member of greenpeace and kept informed about sea shepherd ...
They all do immensely good work ... Long live them !!

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#154072 Jan 15, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Same, been a member of Greenpeace for yonks... saw the Rainbow Warrior after the Frogs blew her up in Auckland.
She is now a home for marine life and a spectacular dive spot, and Matauri Bay is a beautiful part of NZ.Isn't it great how the marine life quickly colonize a foreign object in their territory...:)Look at her now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pAiT9rLT0toXX
Are you a diver?
<quoted text>
Good on you !!...

Never saw the Rainbow Warrior - too far away ..lol ... and I will watch the video later ... I'm on my Iphone and it takes ages in this area to open anything bigger than this site ...

And yes, took my Padi diving certificate some years ago in Eilat .. you've probably been on the Red Sea too - the corals and sea life in the area is spectacular .. I'm not a very good swimmer admittedly on top - but I'm good at "sinking like a stone" ..LOL ..so diving is great for me ..

Syriana

Location hidden

#154073 Jan 15, 2013
Am not a good swimmer either and took a while to get the buoyancy business right, have to admit to crashing onto the sea floor a couple of times when I was a novice diver, on the coral too! was going up and down like a bloody yoyo!:) Will probably be the same next time as havn't dived for a few years. Hoping to remedy that soon.

Diving in the Red Sea is spectacular.:)
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on you !!...
Never saw the Rainbow Warrior - too far away ..lol ... and I will watch the video later ... I'm on my Iphone and it takes ages in this area to open anything bigger than this site ...
And yes, took my Padi diving certificate some years ago in Eilat .. you've probably been on the Red Sea too - the corals and sea life in the area is spectacular .. I'm not a very good swimmer admittedly on top - but I'm good at "sinking like a stone" ..LOL ..so diving is great for me ..
blah blah

Wollongong, Australia

#154074 Jan 15, 2013
Don wrote:
u r biggest dicky licker out there
ur husbend know u pm the men on topix?
woulnt want to be in ur shoes when he finds out
LMFAO
<quoted text>
fk off outa here u drongo
Love North East Ind

Dibrugarh, India

#154075 Jan 15, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine how palestinian torchar her in hell for bullying them in topix. They will put a hot iron rod in sheilaa's and Faith's azzzzzz.
In the same way Mommi the juvenile had done with that girl with an iron rod while raping her in bus...looks like you people are experts in using Iron rods...
Love North East Ind

Dibrugarh, India

#154076 Jan 15, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is wrong with u?
Hy ki hal hai bhai....
arry usko choro woh chutia aisa he hai.....
waise aaj he ghar wapas aaya hu waise tum kaise ho....
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#154077 Jan 15, 2013
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>Hy ki hal hai bhai....
arry usko choro woh chutia aisa he hai.....
waise aaj he ghar wapas aaya hu waise tum kaise ho....
Main theek hain, saarey arbi etna gande baat karde hain sochta ki sab hindustani munda log rapists hunda hain.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#154078 Jan 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are an example of the staff hired I doubt that very much and as far as inter staff communication in the department goes we had that in the early 80's if not earlier. I worked at the centre of excellence in Australia better known as a level 6 hospital for over three years and we would leave your little department for dead any day of the week LOL
Ya,sure.That's why everybody from all around the world comes to our hospitals for medical care,right?And what's level 6?Here level 6 would be some small rural urgent care.
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#154079 Jan 15, 2013
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>In the same way Mommi the juvenile had done with that girl with an iron rod while raping her in bus...looks like you people are experts in using Iron rods...
Which people r experts in using rods?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#154080 Jan 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I look when I need to look.Advice from you is one of those occasions when I just ignore it
Obviously you don't think you ever need to look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've never seen a forum more TROLL-infested tha... (Jan '13) 2 hr Prophet Muhammad 73
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 2 hr Hunter 31
Islam can never be exterminated 5 hr Impervious 2 trol... 13
Trump is one step closer to being impeached 9 hr Khan 13
ISLAM==>>lS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE! 22 hr ISLAM ISCANCER 1
Trump is on pain meds Sun Sonu 4
News CAIR-MN, Social Justice Groups to Hold Anti-Hat... Sun Faith 5
More from around the web