Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 518499 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#153309 Jan 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. What made it funny was the thought of you spying on me. It was at your expense
Not in a bad way though.What you implied for yourself was kinda embarrassing.

East of Eden

#153310 Jan 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The trolley is taken into the resuscitation area which were they usually die
I'm sure everybody knows what you're putting in there.

East of Eden

#153311 Jan 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it you don't read most of her posts either!!! Can't say as I blame you
Well,that should make you think.If two people separately disagree with you,they are probably right.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153312 Jan 13, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
I believe you right that fascism will rise, although do not confuse Christianity with Islam, Christianity has no political movement or can an Christian use the New Testament to justify any such system.
The Bible is very clear about God giver individual freedoms, if anything is quite the opposite of what you are suggesting.
That where often Muslims get confused, they think the Islamic way and somehow link politics and religion.
Mark 12:17 Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.
<quoted text>
Interesting that there are 5 Russian warships headed towards Syria. The king of the south and the king of the north appear to be lining up

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#153313 Jan 13, 2013
When Geert withdrew support of Rutte this led to the seats. We may have pro-European pragmatism for now, I see that quickly shifting down the road.

Liefst 60 procent van de 12-26 jarige Marokkaanse jongens is verdachte van een misdrijf.

People wont tolerate it anymore, Muslims are only 6% of the population and people tire, that is by far a minority. There is not takeover, once Islam hit 10% thing will change on both sides. No need to argue, we can watch and see.
Ukkie wrote:
<quoted text>
From 24 to 15 seats in last election you call gaining influence?
With friends like you no one needs enemies.
Je lijkt wel een muslim die ons in slaap wil sussen.
LoL
On one thing I agree though.
Citizens are not liking it.
Only ... there only a big nothing they can do about it because our politicians are corrupt.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#153314 Jan 13, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in a bad way though.What you implied for yourself was kinda embarrassing.
I never suggested it was in a bad way only that the thought of you spying on me was funny. It wasn't embarrassing to me at all.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#153315 Jan 13, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure everybody knows what you're putting in there.
How would they know if they don't see it,they'd have to be psychic?

Location hidden

#153316 Jan 13, 2013
I don't fear Armageddon, do you? Interesting how Israel is pushing for a Temple on Temple Mount.

I expect some kind of conflict, that will lead to Israel building the temple. Then it will get interesting...
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that there are 5 Russian warships headed towards Syria. The king of the south and the king of the north appear to be lining up

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#153317 Jan 13, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,that should make you think.If two people separately disagree with you,they are probably right.
No it's only you two so I'm not bothered

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#153318 Jan 13, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
I don't fear Armageddon, do you? Interesting how Israel is pushing for a Temple on Temple Mount.
I expect some kind of conflict, that will lead to Israel building the temple. Then it will get interesting...
<quoted text>
No, the sooner it comes the better. I actually find it quite inspiring to see the prophecies starting to be fulfilled.. I am reading a book at the moment called Islam the Cloak of the Antichrist, and it is looking at how Islam fulfills the prophecy re the fifth kingdom-the feet and the toes instead of the revived Roman Empire prior to the return of Christ
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#153319 Jan 13, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you right that fascism will rise, although do not confuse Christianity with Islam, Christianity has no political movement or can an Christian use the New Testament to justify any such system.

The Bible is very clear about God giver individual freedoms, if anything is quite the opposite of what you are suggesting.

That where often Muslims get confused, they think the Islamic way and somehow link politics and religion.

Mark 12:17 Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.
What a loada auld pish Jan, Catholics and prody's have been at each others throats since Henry VIII and the reformation - politics, economics and social issues have been at the very heart of this religion.
If fascism is to rise again it will be from people like you - and others who I won't mention - because they think they are somehow superior to anyone else.
Never wrong-always right

Minchinbury, Australia

#153320 Jan 13, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday now Chinese are stopped at Canadian airports where they enter with tens of thousands of dollars in cash on them without declaring the money. Recently, a guy was stopped with around $140,000 on him. The Chinese have bought up farmland around the world and will soon control the world's food production and distribution.
Does Aliroger read his post before he touches the post comment button?
So true China is buying up farmland, ask your self Aliroger, where the farmland is.
The country that owns the farmland does control where the produce is distributed to in case of a famine!
The country where the farm products are grown controls where the produce goes to when there is a famine.
The more cash comes into Canada the better off the Canadian will be.
Aliroger1 should go back to school and learn economics.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#153321 Jan 13, 2013
Egypt's Coptic Christians fleeing country after Islamist takeover

Tens of thousands of Egyptian Christians are leaving the country in the wake of the Egyptian revolution and subsequent Islamist takeover of politics, priests and community leaders say.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#153322 Jan 13, 2013
CAIR's Ayloush Seeks California Democratic Party Post

by IPT News • Jan 11, 2013 at 4:16 pm

The head of the Council on American-Islamic Relations'(CAIR) Los Angeles office wants another term as a delegate to the California Democratic Party.

Hussam Ayloush was elected as a delegate to District 60 and executive board member in 2011 and seeks a second term in voting Saturday.

If returned to the seat, California Democrats will be represented by someone who likened law enforcement action against a Hamas-supporting charity to "an attempt at genocide" against Palestinians, who incorrectly blamed Jews for an Internet video about Islam's prophet Muhammad that sparked deadly protests internationally. In addition, he defended and lionized university students who tried to silence a speech by Israel's ambassador to the United States and defended a radical imam who called Jews "Descendants of the apes" and wants shariah law imposed over everyone in Egypt, including its Coptic Christian minority.

Ayloush, who was a delegate to the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., casts the United States as controlled by Israeli interests. At a 2008 CAIR banquet in San Diego, he imagined "an America that respects and humanizes religion. It's an America that is free to act on its values and not on the interests of any foreign lobby."

He is advertising his campaign via his Twitter and Facebook pages, stating that "for over 14 years, I have been a fundraiser and activist for many Democratic Party campaigns. I have also helped register thousands of new voters. I work for a national civil liberties organization (CAIR-CA)."

In addition to Ayloush's sketchy personal statements, his organization – CAIR – is rooted in a U.S.-based Hamas-support network and has a history of defending accused terrorists and terror financiers. In 2009, a senior FBI official wrote that the agency could not determine whether CAIR leaders continue to be connected to Hamas.

Location hidden

#153323 Jan 13, 2013
Islam is a type of fascism, do you know according to Islam what has to happen for Islamic peace throughout the world?

Do you know?
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loada auld pish Jan, Catholics and prody's have been at each others throats since Henry VIII and the reformation - politics, economics and social issues have been at the very heart of this religion.
If fascism is to rise again it will be from people like you - and others who I won't mention - because they think they are somehow superior to anyone else.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#153324 Jan 13, 2013
Military source: US arms deal continuing despite lawmakers' objections
DPA
Sun, 13/01/2013 - 14:06

Egypt's negotiations with the US to acquire F-16 aircraft and M1A1 Abrams tanks are proceeding smoothly, a senior Egyptian military source has said.

The source added that the negotiations are proceeding regardless of statements made by political opponents of US President Barack Obama, in what may have been an oblique reference to calls by US Congressman Vern Buchanan for the suspension of this deal over what he described as the “dictatorship of President Mohamed Morsy.”

He also said that news about fresh military assistance or deals always sparks controversies, which tend to subside when the deals are concluded. He alleged that those Congressmen or officials who oppose supplies of advanced weaponry to the Egyptian army belong to the pro-Israel camp.

He added that demands made by some Congressmen to stop weapon deals with Egypt are motivated by electoral interests, adding, however, that the US administration does not take into account the opinions of voters when it makes assistance deals because such deals are connected to higher strategic interests.

Egypt has been getting US$1.3 billion in annual assistance from the US since it signed the peace treaty with Israel in 1979. Since Islamist President Mohamed Morsy assumed power in July 2011, a number of members of US Congress have called for withholding aid to Egypt.

East of Eden

#153325 Jan 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never suggested it was in a bad way only that the thought of you spying on me was funny. It wasn't embarrassing to me at all.
Good for you then,LOL

Location hidden

#153326 Jan 13, 2013
Many ministers are starting to use the prophecy to prove the Bible accurate. It is amazing, either we are in the know, or we are not.

Islam fits like a glove, its the Anti-God religion, rising, surround Israel, on the Temple mount, dividing Jerusalem, beheading, killing us for their God. etc etc etc etc.....
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the sooner it comes the better. I actually find it quite inspiring to see the prophecies starting to be fulfilled.. I am reading a book at the moment called Islam the Cloak of the Antichrist, and it is looking at how Islam fulfills the prophecy re the fifth kingdom-the feet and the toes instead of the revived Roman Empire prior to the return of Christ

East of Eden

#153327 Jan 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How would they know if they don't see it,they'd have to be psychic?
Come on,people aren't that stupid.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#153328 Jan 13, 2013
Security forces evict Palestinians from E1 outpost
By TOVAH LAZAROFF, JPOST

01/13/2013 02:47

Police, IDF evacuate some 250 Palestinians, 25 journalists from tents erected as part of "new village."

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Art...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are No Muslim Artists 50 min Bob 14
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 50 min SURA of HATE 5 51 5
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 56 min Bob 20
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 1 hr J_a_n 28
Is it compulsory for the Muslim WOMEN to shave ... (Oct '07) 1 hr WNC 361
There were no Christians in Moses times 1 hr J_a_n 12
KORAN d Greatest SATAN allah Lucifer's GIFT to ... 1 hr LUCIFER allahGIFT... 4
More from around the web