Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 487481 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#152864 Jan 12, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking us right up tae Easter - nice wan Faith
You're welcome.
Nina Makedonia-Hellas

Xánthi, Greece

#152865 Jan 12, 2013
what day is it today? I think it's a day for music
for V.
http://youtu.be/RV_QGRIvMSk
:))

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#152866 Jan 12, 2013
The one spreading lies what Mohammad rewrote Biblical history, the Qu'ran is a corruption of the truth.
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spreading lies...you are not Christian....
We don't want Jews like you to tell us who is responsible for Jesus death.....
The Jews capitalist are now trying to rewrite history. They think that they conquered the world buy this is just their illusion..
If they continue their corrupt practices they will fall....undoubtedly...
Nina Makedonia-Hellas

Xánthi, Greece

#152867 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I just wanted to stir the pot. I think we still have another 90 days of mileage left in the "Who killed Jesus" conversation.
I know you re stirring the pot. then sheilaa takes your "argument " and goes on about it.

but I care about your good name :))))))
hahaha

I think we re reaching exhaustion.. well I hope so..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#152868 Jan 12, 2013
"MEXICO CITY — A dog reportedly mutilated by Mexican drug traffickers is recovering at a sanctuary for abused and abandoned dogs.

Sanctuary owner Patricia Ruiz says Pay de Limon, or Lemon Pie, was fitted with prosthetic front legs last year. The Belgian shepherd mix now walks, jumps and runs.

Ruiz says the dog was left in a trash can to die after his two fronts legs were cut off. She says people who asked her to help Pay de Limon told her that drug traffickers used the dog to practice for mutilating humans...."

The USA should be bombing Mexico.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#152869 Jan 12, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
The one spreading lies what Mohammad rewrote Biblical history, the Qu'ran is a corruption of the truth.
<quoted text>
Be-aware of Paid hasbarats like JAN AND FAITH carrying out propaganda to spread lies and disinformation among people to fulfill their agenda of changing historical related to death of Jesus....

Jews are solely responsible for Jesus death...Jews capitalist can't change history with their money power.....

If they think they could do so then let them live in their wonderland....and imaginary world...

IN REALITY NOTHING WILL CHANGE THEY CAN'T CHANGE PEOPLES BELIEVE WITH THEIR MONEY POWER....

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#152870 Jan 12, 2013
Stone them too.....
Faith wrote:
"MEXICO CITY — A dog reportedly mutilated by Mexican drug traffickers is recovering at a sanctuary for abused and abandoned dogs.
Sanctuary owner Patricia Ruiz says Pay de Limon, or Lemon Pie, was fitted with prosthetic front legs last year. The Belgian shepherd mix now walks, jumps and runs.
Ruiz says the dog was left in a trash can to die after his two fronts legs were cut off. She says people who asked her to help Pay de Limon told her that drug traffickers used the dog to practice for mutilating humans...."

Location hidden

#152871 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to have a pet wolf. They seem very happy and intelligent dogs.
Are you talking about yourself hahaha...

Location hidden

#152872 Jan 12, 2013
Do you ever get foxes in the town there?
I saw a couple in Guildford, checking out a rubbish bin.:)
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't open the link but if they have that would be amazing unless they touch my cat - then they die and get exported as pie.

Location hidden

#152873 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
Now its your turn, lock your doors they could be their at any moment.....they must not come to know that you are the most popular doggie in america...hahaha
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#152874 Jan 12, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now its your turn, lock your doors they could be their at any moment.....they must not come to know that you are the most popular doggie in america...hahaha
Your comments aren't interesting or funny...They are just stupid. You don't even make any sense. I suppose nothing more should be expected from a filthy sand monkey from a failed country. You must be a very lonely and frustrated little sharmoota, sharmoota.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#152875 Jan 12, 2013
Never wrong-always right wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing now the crackhead has an illusion he makes brilliant postings.
Crack does effect different people in different ways.
To avoid Aliroger1 from harming himself,I'll play along with him.
Keep up the brilliant postings Aliroger1
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, resistance is futile. I can win over even the most cretinous of minds by my brilliant rationalism. Always-wrong-except-when-you-a gree-with-me, you have learned a valuable lesson. Keep up the good work and imitate me liberally! Doesn't it feel great pretending to have written the brilliant words I conjure up? Of course it does! It is very therapeutic for you!!! LOLLLL---don't forget the LOL next time!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#152876 Jan 12, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Ali, by calling people "nazi nazi ' you dont put your message across.. Do you want to make a point or do you just want to bash Jan and chazmo and / or christianity or what?
Were the Greek Resistance members insurgents against the Nazis? That is, were the Nazis the legitimate authority and government of Greece during the occupation? That is what Chazmo and Jan are claiming. By your answer I will know whether you are a Golden Dawn nazi or a righteous person!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#152877 Jan 12, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Yes they were to a regard, they were uninformed and part of organized group so they don't 100% fit the definition. Remember its subjective.
Seem your mind is having a hard time comprehending the difference, a pity for you.
<quoted text>
JAN CLAIMS G. WASHINGTON AND BEN FRANKLIN MINT WERE UNINFORMED!!!

No kidding! Jan claims he is a Harvard U prof!!! LOLLLL When are they going to deport Jan to Eurabia????
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#152878 Jan 12, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Stone them too.....
<quoted text>
Lock them in a cell and force them to listen to sermons by Sheila and Jan!!! They will beg for stoning!!!

Location hidden

#152879 Jan 12, 2013
Nice one Ali!:)
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lock them in a cell and force them to listen to sermons by Sheila and Jan!!! They will beg for stoning!!!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#152880 Jan 12, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever get foxes in the town there?
I saw a couple in Guildford, checking out a rubbish bin.:)
Foxes are bold as feck here - they make some racket as well.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#152881 Jan 12, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lock them in a cell and force them to listen to sermons by Sheila and Jan!!! They will beg for stoning!!!
Lol :)

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#152882 Jan 12, 2013
The level of hate and intolerance here is a bit disheartening. I cast the blame on inept western governments for not legalizing hash and MDMA...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#152883 Jan 12, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
The level of hate and intolerance here is a bit disheartening. I cast the blame on inept western governments for not legalizing hash and MDMA...
Done that bought the t-shirt - Faith and Ali are in a league of their own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Shamma 248,467
Muslims CAN'T Deny that Jesus s Allah accordng ... 35 min SatanALLAHjin 61
Allah behn ka loda madarchod randi ki olad !! 1 hr thare bap 38
ALLAH d PRETTY NAME of SATAN LUCIFER in ARABIC! 1 hr SatanALLAHjin 8
I Read EVIL QURAN Many times & I FOUND it DEMONIC 1 hr SatanALLAHjin 20
Allah Creation is 8 Days NOT 6 Days according t... 2 hr SquatPRAYbuttUP 68
Original QURAN was BURNT by UTHMAN, WHY? (Feb '08) 2 hr SquatPRAYbuttUP 267
EU backs visa-free accession for Turkish citizens 3 hr Dump Greece Now 19
News London Set To Elect Muslim Mayor With Ties To E... 10 hr Gary 59
More from around the web