Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 503001 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#152181 Jan 10, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case M'Lud
Whilst the rest of the world rests their balls on your chin.
Spathis

Moscow, Russia

#152182 Jan 10, 2013
Egypt womens have spiders in their hoo hoos. Just aks my papa.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#152183 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
They may have asked for it but that is not the reason he condemned Jesus to death. I agree they were worried about their authority, of that there is no doubt, but Jesus was tried for treason which is punishable by crucifixion by the Romans. Hence the sign on his cross
Neither side was innocent,sheila.Those are the facts,like it or not.On the other hand,that was their land,Jesus was their citizen.Who are you to judge?

East of Eden

#152184 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid Milena? Unorthodox is a word used for breaking with tradition
I know what it means but you put your statement in a position to be used for word play.Not my fault that you're an easy putout.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#152185 Jan 10, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither side was innocent,sheila.Those are the facts,like it or not.On the other hand,that was their land,Jesus was their citizen.Who are you to judge?
Judging someone or something is looking at all the evidence put before you and then making an informed decision.I am an individual who has the right to an opinion on what took place in past history just like commenting on WW11 etc etc.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#152186 Jan 10, 2013
Spathis wrote:
Egypt womens have spiders in their hoo hoos. Just aks my papa.
Wanker -get your own moniker name or I will bust you as I have busted CHTT AKA BLUNTLEY CLUMPY
BUSTED!!!

East of Eden

#152187 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging someone or something is looking at all the evidence put before you and then making an informed decision.I am an individual who has the right to an opinion on what took place in past history just like commenting on WW11 etc etc.
Ya,you have the right but don't try to push your biased opinions as the righteous ones.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#152188 Jan 10, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>ali is a boys name...you know an islamic savage boy.
youre point ?
Not always...Ali Macgraw, Ali Mcbeal....

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#152190 Jan 10, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I know what it means but you put your statement in a position to be used for word play.Not my fault that you're an easy putout.
Wordplay is used to provide amusement or wit none of which you displayed with your post. Laugh at yourself cause it's the only one you'll get on this matter

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#152191 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sure, he could see who it was that was nailing him to the cross
very sure? ah Panagia mou!!!:D:D well , for you to be so sure he must have told you or maybe you saw for yourself who was nailing him ...but didnt see who had "nailed ' him

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#152192 Jan 10, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,you have the right but don't try to push your biased opinions as the righteous ones.
If I have the right then shut up. I don't force my views on anyone. I express my view if asked about something end of story. If you feel that I am pushing my views on you then that is your problem not mine so deal with it.

East of Eden

#152193 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wordplay is used to provide amusement or wit none of which you displayed with your post. Laugh at yourself cause it's the only one you'll get on this matter
It was amusing alright but at your expense,LOL
bibleProphecyNew s

AOL

#152194 Jan 10, 2013

----ISRAEL'S foretold "time of tranquility" TODAY

East of Eden

#152195 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I have the right then shut up. I don't force my views on anyone. I express my view if asked about something end of story. If you feel that I am pushing my views on you then that is your problem not mine so deal with it.
You do push and you insist I tell Nina that you're right.And you want me to shutup so you can do your pushing unopposed.That's kinda funny if you ask me.
Spathis

Landskrona, Sweden

#152196 Jan 10, 2013
Khaled bit me now it hurts when I wear pants.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#152197 Jan 10, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
very sure? ah Panagia mou!!!:D:D well , for you to be so sure he must have told you or maybe you saw for yourself who was nailing him ...but didnt see who had "nailed ' him
Feel free to prove otherwise Nina, It couldn't have been the Jews as they were unable to crucify him-only stone people

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#152198 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't frightened of them he was frightened of Caesar and of losing his position or even his life. As has been documented elsewhere he was a ruthless dictator whose brutality knew no bounds
You are probably more stupid than I thought earlier. Its really bizarre that you are denying the fact that jesus was crucified by jews.
Sheilaa you cannot change history . Jesus was crucified by jews because at that time they labeled him as a blasphemious person who was acting against their believes and claiming himself as son of god. His claim was extremely outrageous for the Jew of that time. This is the main reason why jews have killed jesus. Whether u accept it or not its upto u but u can't change the truth.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#152199 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said Nina was that a small group of the Sanhedrin wanted him killed because he challenged their authority. They didn't kill him though the Romans did
so they wanted him killed and they did have him killed after all. No they didnt kill him but they sure had him killed as wished and orcherstrated.. Bottom line ..they got rid of that criminal Jesus at long last

or did they? hm....

“But we have no right to execute anyone,” the Jews objected. 32This happened so that the words Jesus had spoken indicating the kind of death he was going to die would be fulfilled.

33Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him,“Are you the king of the Jews?”

34“Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked,“or did others talk to you about me?”

35“Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied.“It was your people and your chief priests who handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#152200 Jan 10, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You do push and you insist I tell Nina that you're right.And you want me to shutup so you can do your pushing unopposed.That's kinda funny if you ask me.
I don't push anyone and if you think I do then you are a wimp with no backbone. People present their view to me and I either agree or disagree. I don't care what you tell your sidekick Nina.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#152201 Jan 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to prove otherwise Nina, It couldn't have been the Jews as they were unable to crucify him-only stone people
The jews did it!-period-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O Say! 9 min G Willy Wally 9
I testify that there is no Allah 19 min Mo the pedo 58
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 25 min muslim fail 35
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min MUQ2 255,953
What if you find a Watch in the Sand? 36 min Science and the u... 16
News Turkey's New Islamic Republic 2 hr Turkey fails 1
Warmonger America must get out of Syria _ NOW 2 hr Old Pom 3
News Muslims Must Seize Nukes And Eliminate Israel 5 hr Isabela 22
More from around the web