Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 520703 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150148 Jan 6, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worst than those medically enlarged breast women having really narrow hips.. they look funny..
Except for those collagen lips. I saw pictures of Melanie Griffith and Pamela Anderson before their..uh...alterations and they were beautiful. Afterward, they both look like they went through the windshield of a car.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150149 Jan 6, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text> that is one lucky dog !
I cook her dinner every night, too.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150150 Jan 6, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
As you may note most countries are resorting a something akin to islamic rules although much exagerated, islam asks for 2.5% plus optional charity from almost all averge eand above average earners while in France the tax is hitting 85% and tax the rich in america is causing uproar. Most wordly laws will finally converge toward the islamic rules because they are faultless because they are mandated by all knowing God.
Every new year I buy a new coat and TURN the old COAT to the salvation army. Man need not have more than one coat. Hope you GET WHAT I MEAN to Say
Except for the stonings and beheadings.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150151 Jan 6, 2013
Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>great, just a bit cold, lool, colder in Icelandi of couse so I should get use to it here as is not as cold but still is cold for, but seems a bit warmer.
LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150152 Jan 6, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharia is the biggest bullsh*t of a judicial system humans could ever fathom implementing.
Pointing out one good thing about Islam is infantile, inbreed. The Koran is to be taken literally and applied word-for-word....that includes Jihad against all infidels until they are subdued, killing apostates, stoning women for being raped and not having her rapist do it in public in the presence of four other males (vomit)....disgusting.
Muslims can never seem to mind their own f*cking business and leave the kaffir world alone.
That's why God invented napalm.
Topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#150153 Jan 6, 2013
Lool talking of eating dogs, in Hawaii a man went to play golf and took his dog with him, asked the staff if could look after his dog while playing the golf, when he was done, he went looking for his dog, 2 asian guys that worked there took his dog killed it and cooked it to eat it did read it a News paper there, they were fired from work. Asian eat everything lool, 2 asian women in Iceland did try kill swans to eat, someone did see it, and is forbidden.

But the Philipins people I know in Iceland do not eat dogs and try to kill something to eat. not those I know until they maybe hidding it lool. Anyway later.
Topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#150154 Jan 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Except for those collagen lips. I saw pictures of Melanie Griffith and Pamela Anderson before their..uh...alterations and they were beautiful. Afterward, they both look like they went through the windshield of a car.
they all been beautiful until they went to change they face it crazy when they destroy they beautiful face. Anyway not gotta go.
Topgirl

San Clemente, CA

#150155 Jan 6, 2013
correct meant to say now has to go
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#150156 Jan 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I cook her dinner every night, too.
My daadi(paternal grandmother used to do that as well... The dog was spoiled and never ate canned food.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#150157 Jan 6, 2013
"God decreed tht you worship non but Him and do good by your parents" Quranic verse.
Being good to your parents is taking care of them when they need care and respecting them all times. Never to utter a bad word to them or show disdain or indicate even in body language that you are fed up or tired of them.
Of course being rude in manners and speach is out of the question and is a sin so is dumping them in senior homes and visiting them couple of times a year
An optimum harmony in the teachings of Islam.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150158 Jan 6, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
"God decreed tht you worship non but Him and do good by your parents" Quranic verse.
Being good to your parents is taking care of them when they need care and respecting them all times. Never to utter a bad word to them or show disdain or indicate even in body language that you are fed up or tired of them.
Of course being rude in manners and speach is out of the question and is a sin so is dumping them in senior homes and visiting them couple of times a year
An optimum harmony in the teachings of Islam.
....But it's ok to kill your daughters for dressing "too Western".
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#150159 Jan 6, 2013
Islam says anyone who sleeps while his neighbour is hungry is committing a sin.
Hadeeth says that a sinner was saved by giving water to a thirsty dog.
The gloriuos faith for better life.
one is a sinner who sees a hurdle in the road and does not rectify it, like clearing his drive way or removing a banana peel from the road.
In islamic society allowing a man to beat another to death while 15 people are watching in train can not happen, they are asked to stop the aggressor and help the victim.
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#150160 Jan 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>....But it's ok to kill your daughters for dressing "too Western".
No its not only deluded lunatics say this.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150161 Jan 6, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
Islam says anyone who sleeps while his neighbour is hungry is committing a sin.
Hadeeth says that a sinner was saved by giving water to a thirsty dog.
The gloriuos faith for better life.
one is a sinner who sees a hurdle in the road and does not rectify it, like clearing his drive way or removing a banana peel from the road.
In islamic society allowing a man to beat another to death while 15 people are watching in train can not happen, they are asked to stop the aggressor and help the victim.
But they can burn someone alive for "blasphemy".
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#150162 Jan 6, 2013
God says no compulsion in faith. The truth is clear and the evil is clear. Muslims are not asked to convert people by force but to tell them of the true faith and invite them to join and let them choose. Muslims are not to fight to spread the faith but are allowed to defend their faith if muslim lands are attacked.Muslims are to cooperate with all for a better world
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#150163 Jan 6, 2013
Qualities of Muslims as Per Quran Part-11

Ch. 4 V 135

Giving Witness

“O you who believe ! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to God, even against yourself, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against( rich or poor: for God can protect both…

Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest they swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily God is well acquainted with all that you do.

And

“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for God as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not hatred of others, to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice, Be Just: that is next to piety: and Fear God: for God is well acquainted with what you do”(Ch 5 V 9)
Remarks

1. These two are very important and fundamental verses regarding giving true witness and being just.

2. A muslim must give true witness, not to please any one but to please Allah and Allah only.

3. Even if himself, his parents, his kins and his country is involved, one must always speak truth and do not hide evidence.

4. Same way we should give true witness, when dealing with people of other faith.

5. We should always be just and deal with equity with every one.

6. I wonder, who else but Lord of Universe can give such Universal advice. Not favoring any race, language or nation over any one else.

Ch5 V1

Fulfill All Obligation

“O you who believe! Fulfill (all obligations…”

Remarks

1. A very terse opening verse at the start of a New Chapter.

2. That Arabic Word “UQOOD” used here implies so many things that a whole chapter can be written on it.

3. It includes, Divine Obligations that arise from our Spiritual nature….

4..it also includes mutual obligations , express and implied that we make in our dealings with people and nation.

5. It includes promises we make to one another, Commercial and social contracts…

6. There are many shades of meanings just coming out of a single word of Arabic used in Quran!!

Ch.5 V.2

Sanctity of Symbols

“O you who believe! Do not violate the sanctity of the Symbols of God,

a. Nor of the Sacred Months,

b. Nor of the Animals brought for sacrifice,

c. Nor the garland that mark out such animals,

d. Nor the people resorting to the Sacred Home

Remarks

1. Here the symbols of God are every thing connected with the pilgrimage.

2. Anything which denotes with connection with Islamic rituals are in fact “Symbols of God” and a Muslim must respect it and must not violate it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150164 Jan 6, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
God says no compulsion in faith. The truth is clear and the evil is clear. Muslims are not asked to convert people by force but to tell them of the true faith and invite them to join and let them choose. Muslims are not to fight to spread the faith but are allowed to defend their faith if muslim lands are attacked.Muslims are to cooperate with all for a better world
I suppose that's why muslims massacred 385 school children at Beslan.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150165 Jan 6, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not only deluded lunatics say this.
...Yes.....millions of "deluded lunatics".
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#150166 Jan 6, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
the sure way to have a best seller is to write about jesus...
it's a recipe....
He fixed my roof...
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#150167 Jan 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>...Yes.....millions of "deluded lunatics".
We need to educate them on what is truly Islam not what these Maulvis/Imams keep teaching, even then honour killings, acid attacks r not so much religious but cultural, they occur everywhere in south asia unfortunately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evil speech by Trump at UN 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 21
Rabbeen Al Jihad changed job from ISIS to Al-Qaeda 3 hr allaha bint kalb 1
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 3 hr Pat Robertson s F... 29
Hey muslims 5 hr An infidude 4
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT (Jul '15) 8 hr Unique_amazingly ... 90
Jose & Maria 10 hr J_a_n 6
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... Tue Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
More from around the web