Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 454713 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#149702 Jan 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>America's unemployment rate is 7.8%. Among black Americans it is 17%. Canada's unemployment rate is 7.1%.
Canada used a unique approach to combat unemployment and the Great Recession...

They fired a large number of gubmint workers...

May be why Roger is so pissed...

Oh...yes

And...

Faith is claiming...according to Roger

...that African Americans are unemployed
because they have un-American non-whitey names.
Fact is that Barak Hussein is president,
the top job, while African Americans named Johnny are unemployed,
not because of their names but because of the racist people
who make the hiring decisions in America!

Apparently bosses are racist because they have low numbers of peeps named Placenta on the their payrolls...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#149703 Jan 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to America...
:-)
24 hours to Downton Abbey...
Some poofter in Austin posted who dies...
:-(
Don't say who it is Chazmo. I love that series and it will be starting here shortly. I bought the whole first series and watched it in one sitting!!!!!

Location hidden

#149704 Jan 5, 2013
Serbian Orthodox Monastery of Assumption of the Virgin Destroyed

Kisha D Dorado
Delegate and Correspondent

OCP News Service

04/01/2013

Belgrade: Albanians last night completely destroyed the monastery “Assumption of the Virgin” in southern Serbia. Monastery of the Assumption of Virgin” which is located in the vicinity of Vladicin Han was vandalized last night. The door was smashed, and the entire interior were broken. The money from the candle sales and other item inside the monastery is stolen, and all the icons were smashed. Mother Paraskeva (62 years old) confirmed this information. She was very upset fear for her safety.“I’m afraid they will come back, but I’m not going anywhere. I’m here alone and old, but let them come, someone has to defend,“said Paraskeva.

“There’s nothing left, this is terrible! The whole world stood up on his feet because of a cartoon of Muhammad, but when all monasteries and churches destroyed, no one responds,” she added.Asked whether he knows who could have done this, Paraskeva replied that everything is known, but that no one will be interested in this case.

“Albanians from Kosovo were organized with the intention of coming to destroy the Serbian monasteries in this area! This is not the first time something like this happens. Last year on Good Friday they attacked me, I did not have a stick, who knows if I managed to defend myself,“said the visibly shaken Paraskeva.

“Albanians from Kosovo are organized and planned to come and destroy Serbian monasteries in this area. This is not the 1st time something like this happens. Last year on Good Friday they attacked me. If I didn-t have my stick, I would hardly protect myself. The Monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin is under the auspices of Bishop Pachomius, who was accused for rape of boys, which Paraskeva says to be the worst invented lies by the Albanians.“They started all these stories and even payed the people to lie about it. Some have been given 35 000 DM (Deutsche Marks) to create a bad image of the Bishop. The Monastery is located in the village of Mrtvica, 14 kilometers from Vladicin Han town. It originates from the 4th century and it is the oldest shrine in Vranje district.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#149705 Jan 5, 2013
bulls wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, these are brutal inhumane acts, no body is arguing that; what about the 10000's of innocent people killed in the blood for oil wars that only benefit a few evil fat pig vultures.
What about the intimidation, institutionalized discrimination and racism happening here; of course, you wouldn't know about that, since it doesn't affect you, you are just too comfty traveling around.
Actually the suspension in my car is quite sporty...

Making it a bit uncomfortable for these auld bones at times...

Nice of you to recognize that no one on Earth uses oil except fat racist American whities...

Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Afganny-land, Bangladesh-land, Thailand-land...soooo oil rich

Your buddy islamists are murdering innocents daily to protect their oil fields from fat racist whitie Americans...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#149706 Jan 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say who it is Chazmo. I love that series and it will be starting here shortly. I bought the whole first series and watched it in one sitting!!!!!
I would never...

I asked my wife to un-friend the poofter...

Unforgivable...

Enjoy the New series...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#149707 Jan 5, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
be careful with the pizza and chips LH or you will turn into a Yank.......super sized
If you keep picking on my weaight you may someday sleep with the gifelte fishes...

No more latkes for youse...

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#149708 Jan 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Australia belongs to the Anglos. The filthy muslims are trespassing in Oz, Europe, Canada and the US. They do not belong among us. Their indecency and lack of conscience is incompatible with the values of Western society. Muslims in the West should be interred in concentration camps pending deportation.
Barak Hussein Obama, an African Muslim Americans elected to try and save their sorry country from total collapse! Poor Faith. She really thought Mutt Romp was gonna get elected, but in the end, a guy who straps a dog to his roof and drives across America and who dismisses nearly half the population of America is unfit to be president, as smart non-WASP Americans understood!!! White Americans no longer decide elections for president. Tough mammary glands!!!! LOLLLLLLL Welcome to the new world order. Beijing is now the capital that all the world looks to for direction!!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#149709 Jan 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you keep picking on my weaight you may someday sleep with the gifelte fishes...
No more latkes for youse...
I realize this is going to come as a shock to you, but gefiltefisch is not Jewish.

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#149710 Jan 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize this is going to come as a shock to you, but gefiltefisch is not Jewish.
Regardless, I am Sefardi not Ashkenazi........I don't speak Yiddisch, don't eat matzo balls, don't look like Woody Allen
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#149711 Jan 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no people being killed in Australia over oil. In fact NSW produces two thirds of the states own petrol from it's own resources. I agree that racism is prevalent in some parts of Australia but I see you make no mention about reverse racism that we have here. I'm thinking of Abroriginals who get free grants for education that most are not interested in taking up as they are too busy sniffing petrol or glue to think about work for a living.
I'm also thinking about how they are given free homes that are not available to ordinary Australians and then how they destroy them by taking the doors off and use them for firewood.
I have done agency work as a nurse in the outback and believe me a large amount of Aboriginals live in squalid conditions of their own choosing. They are unable to manage their centrelink payment as it all goes on grog and then they are looking for handouts to buy food for their families.
There is a motto in Australia that says "a fair day's work for a fair day's pay. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. If you don't have an education and you don't have a job then you need to survive off centrelink payments
Having said that a lot of Aboriginals have taken up the baton and run with it. They are in well paid high ranking positions within the government and it is there that their voices are being heard
It is the same with the muslim enclaves around Lakemba and other Sydney areas. They have chosen to come into our country and now they want to try and change the way of life. They are looking for exemptions and expecting us to drop everything and cater to them. As Gillard has said in the past if they don't like it they know where the back door is.
SHEILA NEEDS TO BE DEPORTED BACK TO THE HOVEL SHE CRAWLED OUT FROM IN LIVERPOOL!!!

Sheila moves to Oz and promptly attacks the Native People with a barrage of racist venom and bile from her sewer mind!!! All of Oz belongs to the Aborigines whose land was stolen by criminal invaders. Oz is a state founded by criminals and social undesirables, like Sheila. I wonder what Sheila was escaping and running away from in the UK that she fled to Oz? Probably something nasty and sordid.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#149712 Jan 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada used a unique approach to combat unemployment and the Great Recession...
They fired a large number of gubmint workers...
May be why Roger is so pissed...
Oh...yes
And...
Faith is claiming...according to Roger
...that African Americans are unemployed
because they have un-American non-whitey names.
Fact is that Barak Hussein is president,
the top job, while African Americans named Johnny are unemployed,
not because of their names but because of the racist people
who make the hiring decisions in America!
Apparently bosses are racist because they have low numbers of peeps named Placenta on the their payrolls...
Chazmo is projecting his garbage. Chazmo claimed that African Americans were unemployed because they chose un-whitey names!!! LOLLL Now he realizes how stoopid that is and he wishes I said it instead of himself!!! I am a great teacher!!!! I teach the stupid to see themselves as the fools they truly are!!! Of course there is no thanks, but the satisfaction of seeing the fools project and try to run from their own lame silliness!!! LOLLLLLL
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#149713 Jan 5, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathan women r HOT !
All women are hot...

Always remember...

To yer Dad...

Yer Mum is a hottie...

Choose your future mate well...

I hear Catholic girls are nice...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#149714 Jan 5, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, I am Sefardi not Ashkenazi........I don't speak Yiddisch, don't eat matzo balls, don't look like Woody Allen
Wow, is this true confession time???? I speak Yiddish, eat matzo balls (vegetarian ones) but thank the higher power that I do not look like Woody although I realize that a certain kind of women is attracted to males like him--I think it is a mixture of sympathy, maternal instinct and the idea that he looks like a doll to play with. Of course Woody sees himself as a real macho man--when Woody looks in the mirror he sees an AAArnold Blackeneggerschtein looking back.
Hey Yoav, when is Jewish New Year?
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#149715 Jan 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
All women are hot...
Always remember...
To yer Dad...
Yer Mum is a hottie...
Choose your future mate well...
I hear Catholic girls are nice...
LOLLLL

To Chazmo, all women are hot!!!! Poor Chazmo. Chazmo would try to chat up a 600lb whale in a skirt. D E S P E R A T I O N.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#149716 Jan 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...

I didn't know that...thanks Roger

But tell me you got the joke...

Someday Sleep with the fishes...

Someday Sleep with the gefilte fishes?...

Now that was funny right there...

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#149717 Jan 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, is this true confession time???? I speak Yiddish, eat matzo balls (vegetarian ones) but thank the higher power that I do not look like Woody although I realize that a certain kind of women is attracted to males like him--I think it is a mixture of sympathy, maternal instinct and the idea that he looks like a doll to play with. Of course Woody sees himself as a real macho man--when Woody looks in the mirror he sees an AAArnold Blackeneggerschtein looking back.
Hey Yoav, when is Jewish New Year?
which new year are you talking about? there are 2 jewish new years

passover and rosh hashana

Location hidden

#149718 Jan 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEILA NEEDS TO BE DEPORTED BACK TO THE HOVEL SHE CRAWLED OUT FROM IN LIVERPOOL!!!
Sheila moves to Oz and promptly attacks the Native People with a barrage of racist venom and bile from her sewer mind!!! All of Oz belongs to the Aborigines whose land was stolen by criminal invaders. Oz is a state founded by criminals and social undesirables, like Sheila. I wonder what Sheila was escaping and running away from in the UK that she fled to Oz? Probably something nasty and sordid.
I've lived here for over 40 years you dummy and I know more than you will ever will about Australia.

The aborigines themselves were not born in Australia but were a group of people that arrived on the islands of Australia and New Zealand about 30,000 yrs ago.

They are genetically related to other groups found in the archipelagos off of southeast Asia such as Polynesians (probably the closest relatives), Indonesians, Melanesians, and so on. In terms of visible physical features, they are similar to groups also found in Papua New Guinea.

THEY WERE NOT THE NATIVE PEOPLE OF AUSTRALIA JUST LIKE THE ARABS WERE NOT THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF PALESTINE.

My family were escaping from racists like you who were coming over to England and polluting the country with your filthy ideas

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#149719 Jan 5, 2013
God is the power and Spirit that resides in Jesus, in order for God to reconcile us to Him, He set aside His glory that he had heaven and become flesh.

Basically, Jesus became a new creation. The Visual representation of the Invisible God ! If we see Him, we see the Father as they are one.

(Hebrews 1:10) The Father calls the Son "Lord." If the Father can call the Son "Lord" without losing the status of being Lord himself, the Son can call the Father "God" without losing the status of being God himself.

(Exodus 4:16) it says that Moses "will serve as God to" his brother Aaron. Moses' serving as God to Aaron did not change the fact that Moses and Aaron were equals in their humanity. Similarly, the Father and the Son can be equals as to their Deity, with the Father serving as Head or God? to the Son.

Even if we can't completely understand Christ's relationship with the Father, we can understand enough to know that we are in the same relationship to Christ as Thomas was as shown in verse John 20:28 When Thomas called Jesus 'My Lord and my God.'
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
John 10:30 means he was one in purpose
The below verse where Jesus is in us doesn't mean that WE ARE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, AND I AM IN YOU. Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." John 14:20-21
You have only two verses whilst I have over 20 to disprove what you say
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#149720 Jan 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived here for over 40 years you dummy and I know more than you will ever will about Australia.
The aborigines themselves were not born in Australia but were a group of people that arrived on the islands of Australia and New Zealand about 30,000 yrs ago.
They are genetically related to other groups found in the archipelagos off of southeast Asia such as Polynesians (probably the closest relatives), Indonesians, Melanesians, and so on. In terms of visible physical features, they are similar to groups also found in Papua New Guinea.
THEY WERE NOT THE NATIVE PEOPLE OF AUSTRALIA JUST LIKE THE ARABS WERE NOT THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF PALESTINE.
My family were escaping from racists like you who were coming over to England and polluting the country with your filthy ideas
Who are the original inhabitants of Oz, according to your necrotized, pustulent mind? What little might be left of your credibility is on the line here. I say you don't have a clue what you are writing about. I think you are in advanced stages of being demented.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#149721 Jan 5, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
God is the power and Spirit that resides in Jesus, in order for God to reconcile us to Him, He set aside His glory that he had heaven and become flesh.
Basically, Jesus became a new creation. The Visual representation of the Invisible God ! If we see Him, we see the Father as they are one.
(Hebrews 1:10) The Father calls the Son "Lord." If the Father can call the Son "Lord" without losing the status of being Lord himself, the Son can call the Father "God" without losing the status of being God himself.
(Exodus 4:16) it says that Moses "will serve as God to" his brother Aaron. Moses' serving as God to Aaron did not change the fact that Moses and Aaron were equals in their humanity. Similarly, the Father and the Son can be equals as to their Deity, with the Father serving as Head or God? to the Son.
Even if we can't completely understand Christ's relationship with the Father, we can understand enough to know that we are in the same relationship to Christ as Thomas was as shown in verse John 20:28 When Thomas called Jesus 'My Lord and my God.'
<quoted text>
Jan's post is the product of a sick mind. Christianity, like other religions, is a mental illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DY: Dawn of Reality needs a brain 2 min The Kafir 2
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT 9 min Muhammad Jinnah 50
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 12 min Joe W 775
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 15 min Baron44 974
News It's your sect versus Islam - which side are yo... 20 min tom_ 1
News America's strategy to defeat ISIS 22 min tom_ 1
Critical Thinking - Validity of Islam? 28 min tom_ 15
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 38 min Eric 225,978
Happy July 4, America ! 9 hr Goddess Gaia 76
More from around the web