Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490418 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

leah

Hull, UK

#148603 Jan 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, Leah...
Happy New Year...
I hope 2013 is a great one for you and yours...:-)
Hiya Chazmo..

And a very Happy New Year to you and yours also..
Hope it's a good one..:)
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#148604 Jan 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No use of telling it to bit*ch like Faith....after being got banged by lots of men she lost her head.....
She is a Psychopathic crazy women...
Typical islum.

“Al Qur'an is Revolution ”

Since: Oct 12

Islam is Future

#148605 Jan 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you actually claim you can now provide proof?...
Even I know better than to declare my faith is proof...
think more intellectual..

A human being is one, but consists of elements (such as the eyes, skin, hair, bone, water element [tears, sweat, blood], etc)..
Means, humans need other elements to be called as a ‘human being’..

And, all living beings also need each other elements..
Humans need oxygen from plants, and plants need CO2 from humans..

Humans need to drink water element, it also requires an element of animals and plants for food..

God is the 'One'(God Almighty), but not composed of elements..

Because once he's made up of more than one element, meaning he needs another element ..

We can not imagine in our minds that he was needed..

Because so he needs, then he is not God..

People eat and drink, because without it people would die..

Human mating (husband & wife) and had children, because without it human beings would become extinct..

God is not eating and drinking, not because God inability to eat and drink, but it shows the Court's GOD, even without eating and drinking God will not die ..

God does not have a child, does not mean God inability to have children, but in fact no child shall not be extinct God..

If God eating and drinking, married and had children, then what's the difference with humans?
Eating and drinking also include other elements, such as food and beverages into the human body ..
God did not eat or drink because God did not need another element..

Man takes his wife and children from other similar types of elements / equal / same..

God does not need a wife and children, because God does not need other elements, especially the similar / equal / same..

Mean God does not have a wife and children, so there is nothing similar / equivalent / equal to Him (God Almighty)

God Almighty in His Essence..not composed of elements and other elements needed

And, this is the most important human needs in his life: people need God..

It also gave birth to the unity of human worship to God..do not get involved in anything other than worship God..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148606 Jan 3, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
you right-wing loon.....your ancestors were immigrants
Natural resources are being depleted in the USA because you have a culture of excessive consumption....not because of immigrants
Jesus fck! You are such a typical little tw*t. Take off your "Che Lives" t-shirt, throw away the silly little beret, shave and grow the fck up. When you start paying your own bills in this world, you won't have time to be such a self-important fop. Diva......we just love the drama!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148607 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
A human being is one, but consists of elements (such as the eyes, skin, hair, bone, water element [tears, sweat, blood], etc)..
Humans need to drink water element, it also requires an element of a....
You are delusional. You need to be on powerful psychotropic drugs...for your own safety. There is no such thing as "allah", muhammad was not a "prophet" and your entire religion is a sham....from top to bottom. Seek help.

“Al Qur'an is Revolution ”

Islam is Future

#148608 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional. You need to be on powerful psychotropic drugs...for your own safety. There is no such thing as "allah", muhammad was not a "prophet" and your entire religion is a sham....from top to bottom. Seek help.
think this b'fore your garbage opinion..thanks

"epistemological cancer"..this cancer has paralyzed 'judgment'(‘critical power’) and the resulting failure of intellect (‘intellectual failure’) kept biting conviction and faith and continue to get caught up in disbelief..

people symptoms of cancer sufferers is fond of saying: "the truth is relative, so all religions are correct in their respective portions"

they found that the size of the truth is man (‘man is the measure of all things’)..

Since man is different, so the truth was different depending on the human. you think may be right, but i think not, so the ‘argument’ about..

the result is predictable, a kind of "chaos truth" that human life without a handle "Absolute Truth" ..

This is called sophistry, which is then reincarnated (reborn) in modern times by the name of ‘skepticism’..

someone who will be skeptics “doubts about the truth and justify doubts"

Another form is relativism..
people with relativism considers "all religions are true, depending on their point of view"

if a skeptic rejects all truth claims, then a relativist accept and assume all religions are true..

The flow is then developed into understanding "religious pluralism"..
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#148609 Jan 3, 2013
someones been smoking too much sheesha LOL
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#148610 Jan 3, 2013
Now that ive read the works of the resident islamic scientist... i'm thinking... Islamic Barbarian... as usual...

No doubt satan enjoys pissing in that numbskulls ear...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148611 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
"epistemological cancer"..this cancer has paralyzed 'judgment'(‘critical power’) and the resulting failure of intellect (‘intellectual failure’) kept biting conviction and faith and continue to get caught up in disbelief..
people symptoms of cancer sufferers is fond of saying: "the truth is relative, so all religions are correct in their respective portions"
they found that the size of the truth is man (‘man is the measure of all things’)..
Since man is different, so the truth was different depending on the human. you think may be right, but i think not, so the ‘argument’ about..
the result is predictable, a kind of "chaos truth" that human life without a handle "Absolute Truth" ..
This is called sophistry, which is then reincarnated (reborn) in modern times by the name of ‘skepticism’..
people with relativism considers "all religions are true, depending on their point of view"
if a skeptic rejects all truth claims, then a relativist accept and assume all religions are true..
Wow. That was especially irrational. So, what Western nation are you sponging off of again?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148612 Jan 3, 2013
"A 15-year-old is suing the Icelandic state for the right to legally use the name given to her by her mother. The problem? Blaer, which means "light breeze" in Icelandic, is not on a list approved by the government.
Like a handful of other countries, including Germany and Denmark, Iceland has official rules about what a baby can be named.
"I had no idea that the name wasn't on the list, the famous list of names that you can choose from," said Bjork Eidsdottir...."

So "Bjork" is one of the names that the government allows and "Blaer" isn't? Huh.....I'll be danmed.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#148613 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
islamic cancer... its barbarianized about 1.5 billion islamic savages and festers in perverted sheitholes as a blight on the planet, in particular the west... who like idiots opened their arms to islamic mass murdering ungrateful perverted scum...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#148614 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
"A 15-year-old is suing the Icelandic state for the right to legally use the name given to her by her mother. The problem? Blaer, which means "light breeze" in Icelandic, is not on a list approved by the government.
Like a handful of other countries, including Germany and Denmark, Iceland has official rules about what a baby can be named.
"I had no idea that the name wasn't on the list, the famous list of names that you can choose from," said Bjork Eidsdottir...."
So "Bjork" is one of the names that the government allows and "Blaer" isn't? Huh.....I'll be danmed.
Get use to it hasbarat...lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#148615 Jan 3, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>islamic cancer... its barbarianized about 1.5 billion islamic savages and festers in perverted sheitholes as a blight on the planet, in particular the west... who like idiots opened their arms to islamic mass murdering ungrateful perverted scum...
You did not evoluate since last time you were here...are you still smoking sh*t to forget about your lonely arse...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#148616 Jan 3, 2013
Lena wrote:
someones been smoking too much sheesha LOL
Lena..do you still hate cartooni?....lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#148617 Jan 3, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt she's even Scottish and traitor fits her like a glove.
CHTT.. you always bite the hand that feed you...moron
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#148619 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans need to drink water element, it also requires an element of animals and plants for food..
God is the 'One'(God Almighty), but not composed of elements..
Because once he's made up of more than one element, meaning he needs another element ..
We can not imagine in our minds that he was needed..
Because so he needs, then he is not God..
People eat and drink, because without it people would die..
Human mating (husband & wife) and had children, because without it human beings would become extinct..
God is not eating and drinking, not because God inability to eat and drink, but it shows the Court's GOD, even without eating and drinking God will not die ..
God does not have a child, does not mean God inability to have children, but in fact no child shall not be extinct God..
If God eating and drinking, married and had children, then what's the difference with humans?
Eating and drinking also include other elements, such as food and beverages into the human body ..
God did not eat or drink because God did not need another element..
Man takes his wife and children from other similar types of elements / equal / same..
God does not need a wife and children, because God does not need other elements, especially the similar / equal / same..
Mean God does not have a wife and children, so there is nothing similar / equivalent / equal to Him (God Almighty)
God Almighty in His Essence..not composed of elements and other elements needed
And, this is the most important human needs in his life: people need God..
It also gave birth to the unity of human worship to God..do not get involved in anything other than worship God..
Ahad.
Singular, wholesome. does not depend on parts or on anything. Not made of parts.
Bravo Scientist

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

#148620 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that there is only one truth about everything.

For example, if a man goes to the store and returns to his home carrying a gallon of milk into the house, the neighbors can wonder all they want about whether it was milk that he bought or if it was something that just looked like milk.

There is only one truth though, which is that the man went to the store and returned with a gallon of milk. The truth does not change just because the neighbors have doubts about the gallon of milk.

God is either our Creator or He is not. He either created the Universe and everything in it or He did not. Yet debating about whether He created it or didn't will not change the truth of how the universe came about, regardless of how it came about. If God created the Universe, then this is truth, regardless of whether there exists 1000 different theories on how the Universe was created.

The point I'm trying to make is that thinking/pondering/theorizing about truth does not alter or nullify the actual truth.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#148621 Jan 3, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
CHTT.. you always bite the hand that feed you...moron
at least he's intelligent about it...its BITES, you stupid fcuking islamic Kok...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#148622 Jan 3, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed..your opinion always useless..not more than slander..reflection of yourself..thats the point..thanks
And how is this regarded a slander?...

Oh wait...

I know...

It similar to when the Obamassiah claimed that the future should never belong those that slander the name of the prophet of islam...

Then I'm sure the lawyer-that-never-really-pract iced-Obama will bring mohammed back from the dead to show damages of this slander...

It will be wonderful to watch mohammed verify all the 'slanderous' claims made about him...

Unless you wish to claim that these claims were actually the fault of those that wrote the hadiths and the koran?...

Either way...

Your claims of slander are about as solid as your claims of racism...

Location hidden

#148623 Jan 3, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here albeit after a night in hospital but promise not to laugh? Ok?
Yesterday morning I went for a shower - I use the bog downstairs as the wean likes the 'posh' one upstairs tae herself.
Anyway my wee wan's much warmer.
So I've noticed the shower door is a bit loose - just the bottom screw not the top one so I thought it wis ok since it's been like that for a while.
So I gets in - gets some nice strawberry shampoo which I got for Xmas - worked up a lather - put my hand out to steady myself and BOOF!!!
The shower door fell aff and I went with it. Landed on the glass on the flare. What a racket.
The wean was screaming 'Mum, Mum are you ok' I couldn't unlock the door because A) I couldny see wi the strawberry shampoo and B) I couldny move.
Next thing I could hear my neighbour banging on the door (female thank God). I managed to wipe the shampoo away from my eyes and pull a towel strategically over me - struggled up and managed to free the lock.
So the wean, her friend, my neighbour - another neighbour, the cat and two paramedics - one who looked like a cross between Gerard Butler and Mel Gibson - were all staring down at me.
Well you could imagine the scene hmm?:/
Stretchered to A & E looking like a baked potato at a barbecue!
Anyway to cut a long story short I have a couple of cracked ribs and a bruise going from my arse down to my knee on the left hand side. I'm just glad it was shatter proof glass.
Feckin brass neck man
hope all is fine with you now.
LH.. the lesson of the story is one: never lock the door of your bathroom People do slip and fall over pretty often .

glad you can remember it now and look on the funny side of it..:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A physician's response to Islamophobia 28 min The Proclaime 1
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 29 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 849
News Merkel says German multiculturalism has failed (Oct '10) 30 min VeganTiger 24
84 year old priest beheaded in France 35 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 36
Rape wave caused by the weather. Not muslims. 43 min jinxi 11
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 43 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 294
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) 52 min True Christian w... 992
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr jinxi 253,547
More from around the web