Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 20 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148455 Jan 3, 2013
"In just the Iraq war alone, the US managed to kill nearly a million Iraqis - a large percentage of whom were civilians who had nothing to do with the conflict. Add to that the number of Muslims killed in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc in the so-called "War on Terror". "

Democratic Underground

And we are just getting started.
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#148456 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
"In just the Iraq war alone, the US managed to kill nearly a million Iraqis - a large percentage of whom were civilians who had nothing to do with the conflict. Add to that the number of Muslims killed in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc in the so-called "War on Terror". "

Democratic Underground

Killing innocent civilians is cowardly and un called for. I really though u had more of a heart than this Faith.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148457 Jan 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Egypt is the base of Algebra, they are the first people on planet earth who discovered it. Yes I agree that over the years modification thus happened and people from different nation get involved in this process of modification and innovation of new theories of algebras.
But nobody can deny it that Egypt is the mother of Algebra....The Ancient Egyptians were the first human beings to use it....
Wasn't Diophantus a Greek?...

Weren't the ancient Babylonians using basic algebraic methods while the Egyptians and Greeks were using geometric methods?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148458 Jan 3, 2013
Why would Egypt be regarded as the 'mother of algebra' if a Greek was regarded as the father of algebra?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148459 Jan 3, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah something like that I take pride in knowing my ancestors had pure relationships...
This explains a lot of arab attitudes...
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#148460 Jan 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>This explains a lot of arab attitudes...
The video I linked u was all true and the perpetrators were never punished. Indra Gandhi ordered operation Bluestar in order to flush out Khalistan separatists from the Harminder Sahib (golden temple) one of her guards who was a Sikh visited it and was appalled and killed her. In reaction the congress party organised and instigated the 1984 Anti-Sikh riots in Delhi in retaliation. This lead to miltary lockdown of Indian Panjab and some of the Hindu extremists an Police starting operation Shuddi Karan in order to get the Sikh freedom fighters to give up. To this day all those who were killed and raped have not been delivered justice, areas of Delhi populated by Sikhs were burned and as many as 20,000 innocent people.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148461 Jan 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That should read " I tell you the truth today, you will be with me in paradise. It didn't mean today because Jesus wasn't in heaven for three days- he was dead and then he arose. So were is the criminal? He is in the ground awaiting the return of Jesus
Isn't putting that little comma thingie anywhere a bit interpretive?...after 'truth' or after 'today'

I didn't think there was punctuation in the ancient texts...

Why would the soul stay with a dead and rotting carcass?...

I ask because I've taken folks on out-of-body journeys...

Some folks have claimed I just hypnotized them...

But every one described the same 'string' connecting them to their body...

And every one on return described the same 'elastic band' type of snapping back...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148462 Jan 3, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
The video I linked u was all true and the perpetrators were never punished. Indra Gandhi ordered operation Bluestar in order to flush out Khalistan separatists from the Harminder Sahib (golden temple) one of her guards who was a Sikh visited it and was appalled and killed her. In reaction the congress party organised and instigated the 1984 Anti-Sikh riots in Delhi in retaliation. This lead to miltary lockdown of Indian Panjab and some of the Hindu extremists an Police starting operation Shuddi Karan in order to get the Sikh freedom fighters to give up. To this day all those who were killed and raped have not been delivered justice, areas of Delhi populated by Sikhs were burned and as many as 20,000 innocent people.
I had forgotten that Nehru was her dad...

And had no idea of the what you linked...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148463 Jan 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm Earlier you claimed that your family use to sell Ice creams in the American streets and now you claim that you belongs to an industrialist family its funny is not it....Layer
And again one more lie....that you means your people had build that country....no fatty Azzz Faith...in reality your BLACK AFRICAN slaves had built your country.....
I find it stunning that you would criticize America for slavery...

Considering it still is occurring in islamist countries...

And was not introduced by any American's choice...

How many slaves do you believe there were in America pre and post Revolution?...

Were they just black Africans?...

Or were there other 'slaves' under different names?...

Have you ever heard of indentured servitude?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148464 Jan 3, 2013
America and Slavery...a timeline

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/timeline/1776...

Keep clicking next to actually see a history...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148465 Jan 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Arabs Beat Yeshiva Student Unconscious in Venice Attack
January 2, 2013 11:24 am
Author:
A group of Arabs brutally attacked an American yeshiva student visiting with his family in Venice, Italy, on Tuesday, knocking him unconscious. The incident took place at night as the student strolled the city center. According to Arutz Sheva, 15 Arab youth were involved in the incident.
According to Arutz Sheva the attackers fled when a passerby spotted them and called police and medics.
An individual at the Chabad House in Venice who did not wish to be named told The Algemeiner that the student was recovering and that such incidents were rare in Venice. The source also indicated how the Jewish community would respond.“We will answer evil with kindness,” the source said.
The Milan-based Jewish Center for Documentation’s Observatory on Anti-Jewish Prejudice issued a report in December that showed the number of anti-Semitic episodes in the country rose significantly in 2012.
”We observed approximately 70 cases so far this year, most of them graffiti and online attacks, over 40% more than last year,” said Observatory researcher Stefano Gatti.”The boom might be due partly to more efficient data-gathering, but the episodes have undeniably increased,” he added.
Gatti pointed out that Italian pundits and politicians ”such as Silvio Berlusconi, Beppe Grillo or Piergiorgio Odifreddi” are now writing discriminatory posts and telling racist jokes.”Making certain issues seem normal, even funny, is one of the root causes of the rise in anti-Semitic episodes in Italy,” Gatti concluded .
Perhaps they read the intro story to this thread...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148466 Jan 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the Big bang who created this universe....means SUPER NOVA....
The Big Bang was not a Super Nova...
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#148467 Jan 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>I had forgotten that Nehru was her dad...

And had no idea of the what you linked...
I linked u operation ' Shuddi Karan'. Khalistan will materialise one day.
leah

Hull, UK

#148468 Jan 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
America and Slavery...a timeline
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/timeline/1776...
Keep clicking next to actually see a history...
An interesting link. Thanks Chazmo.
Apparently in 1654
A Virginia court grants blacks the right to hold slaves

No love lost there then?
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148469 Jan 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be blind, people will be judged by their good or bad deeds not by their faith...
And murdering in the name of any deity will never be judged as good...

No mater what any theologists claim...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#148470 Jan 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Democratic Underground
'WE'??
No you are not an American -you are a second generation wop with all the evil and vitriol that you have brought over from Calabria fascism!!
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148471 Jan 3, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I linked u operation ' Shuddi Karan'. Khalistan will materialise one day.
I meant after reading your link...

I was stunned that I had not read of it before...

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/southasia/History/...

Ironic that the name Gandhi is always associated with good in the West...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148472 Jan 3, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hy Sheilaa you will surely find me in Heaven....with my 72 virgins hahaha
All men...

Bring soap
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148473 Jan 3, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>'WE'??
No you are not an American -you are a second generation wop with all the evil and vitriol that you have brought over from Calabria fascism!!
If Faith is second generation...

How could she have brought anything from 'Calabria fascism'?...

Did you mean Calabrese?...

Neither is Sicily...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148474 Jan 3, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Don't you means your 72 raisins?
LOL

Now that was a mistranslation...

But a really great one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Filth of Islam. 4 min Ravenclaw 11
Dear Muslim friends 4 min Polaris 178
Canadians converting to Islam 5 min Thinking 170
Have the muslim worms crawled back in the ditch? 9 min Ravenclaw 2
Calling out the Coward of Singapore. 10 min Polaris 3
The Problems with Islam. 12 min Ravenclaw 8
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 19 min Thinking 218,263
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 53 min Old Pom 161
The Forums Biggest Liar. 2 hr Ravenclaw 34
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 4 hr Mikey 88