Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,112)

Showing posts 142,221 - 142,240 of325,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure it was very enlightening for me too. now i am convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that biblical unitarianism is a judoislamic fake christian .. club... who are very good at parroting but incapable of holding a discussion using logic which logic dictates that once something is proved you cannot stubbornly deny it. just because it is not in your book..
it takes me a while but once I decide one is a waste of time and intellect... you know..
like the JW!!
Look to your own your pagan sect!!

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I meant to say '...b) why would he offer this man...'

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw. Ancient gReeks knew. It was actualy thought at the school of Alexandria..
I can't remember her name right now but one Greek female scholor actully did teach that..
unfortunetly she was killed by the Christian mob..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you Babushka but Jesus's teachings and his church was established three hundred years before the catholic or the orthodox church
well Sheilaa you can explain hundred more times.. but I dont have to agree with you.. Think how many times I had explain to you that you cannot establish in 1774 and claim all others before you is wrong..
You claim others do have stubborn point but what about you? why cant you admit that trinity is the corner stone of Christianity and without it it is not so different than Islam or Judaism..?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say again, that your intrepretations, or the interpretations that you have endorsed, are ones that I've never encountered before in all my years of Bible study.
One more thing, why would Satan go to all the time & trouble of tempting Jesus in the desert telling Jesus that he would give Jesus power over all the kingdoms of the Earth if Jesus would worship him instead of God?
If Jesus was just a man, why would Satan...a) appear to Jesus and b) what would he offer this man all the kingdoms of the Earth?
Could it be that Satan knew that Jesus was more than just a man and instead that Jesus was the Son of God/God's Son that had come down from Heaven?
Satan is the God of this world and does with it as he pleases. If he didn't have the right to give it to Jesus he wouldn't have said it. Why would he tempt God, because God can't be tempted? If the world belonged to God he would only be giving back to him what is already his
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Placentia ? Hahahahahah
Met a girl named Placentia...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
We are always learning

If Jesus had been tempted the world would have been Satan's to give to him because God's plan would have been thwarted and there would have been no redeemer
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sausage boy don't get all bent out of shape.
Old Kent Road???!-Quite

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
Thank you Ninacan!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
well Sheilaa you can explain hundred more times.. but I dont have to agree with you.. Think how many times I had explain to you that you cannot establish in 1774 and claim all others before you is wrong..
You claim others do have stubborn point but what about you? why cant you admit that trinity is the corner stone of Christianity and without it it is not so different than Islam or Judaism..?
It wasn't established in 1774 that is when the Unitarian became a group. The followers of Jesus were also Unitarians based on their beliefs. Unitarian is just a name for the belief in one God that is all and there have always been Unitarians from the start of Jesus's teachings

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is the God of this world and does with it as he pleases. If he didn't have the right to give it to Jesus he wouldn't have said it. Why would he tempt God, because God can't be tempted? If the world belonged to God he would only be giving back to him what is already his
You are a Muslim..LOL !!!! Jin the evil is on Earth to temp to humans.. Thanks for the ride..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Old Kent Road???!-Quite
Bald-headed loser. Ever so lonely. You still have your hand. She will never leave you!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Bald-headed loser. Ever so lonely. You still have your hand. She will never leave you!
Any new material shill?
Most uneducated
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
And happy argumentative new year to LH & MM
And to Faith
To Nina ....
To Tamil
To Yoav
To Milena
To Sheila
To CHTT !!! But of course
To Il Principe - another "oldie" but goodie
their emocions hate you for wishing happy hiolidays to friends... how pathetic is that.!!!

Happy New Year D2... hope your holidays were... "joyfull and merry"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalms 118:22 says "The stone that the builders rejected has become the head of the corner." Jesus Christ is the one called in ancient prophecy a stone that the builders would reject.
Jesus referred to this prophecy about himself in Luke 20:17 when he said ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?
In the book of Isaiah 53 verses 3-5 prophecied how he would be treated by his own people, the Jewish nation.
It prophesied the 'suffering servant' would be "despised and abhorred by the nation" (Isaiah 49:7); that "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not... for the transgression of my people he was stricken and assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence nor was any deceit in his mouth." (53:3 & 9)
Not only was he rejected by the Jews but by other groups after his death that changed his teaching to incorporate false pagan ones
thanks.

your last sentence is your usual very subjective and limited scope bsht!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
'Abad' means abode... Islamabad= the abode of Islam ... Faisalabad= the abode of King Faisal.
i guess you didnt get it...

pakistan... its all a bad (a pronounced as in a-nother)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Any new material shill?
Most uneducated
LOL! You are such a loser. Go back to making sausage jokes, you little dork.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Any new material shill?
Most uneducated
old word... broke down echo.... and pedigree jackass and assbag
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

P.S. IslamIsBad, too
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>old word... broke down echo.... and pedigree jackass and assbag
Jackassinni

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,221 - 142,240 of325,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••