Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517719 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#148336 Jan 2, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Jehovah witness sect is a crazy sect or you can call it a cult...
If their is any truth in Jehovah's witness then this world might end in 1914....According to your sect who use to believe in second coming of Jesus in 1914 and the end of this world HUH....
The fake claims of Jehovah witness HUH....
How can I be a JW when I support the use of blood and donate myself. I don't believe that Jesus was the archangel Michael which is what they do. I don't believe that Jesus had a pre existance other than in the mind of God. The JW's don't believe that Jesus was crucified on a cross I do. So your claim that I am a JW has been disproved and I believe you said it just to irritate me because you know I'm not

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#148337 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The two are important and I have to agree with you
James 2:14-26
New King James Version (NKJV)
Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them,“Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say,“You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says,“Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
Hmmm good words I agree......
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#148338 Jan 2, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>He cannot even decide whether he is Afro or whitey!!
Good decision on your part Sheilaa-
Afro

Whitie

What's the difference?...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#148339 Jan 2, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hy Sheilaa you will surely find me in Heaven....with my 72 virgins hahaha
I don't think so. Don't you means your 72 raisins?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#148340 Jan 2, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I was talking about.Don't get annoying now.
Yes, rubbish as usual. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#148341 Jan 2, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're a self proclaimed Prophet?You wanna start your own sect?That's getting better and better every day,LOL
No I don't. It's not necessary,Jesus is my leader and I am his follower all the rest is basically irrelevant as are you

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#148342 Jan 2, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve
Only in the plan of God not in the physical body

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#148343 Jan 2, 2013
Just when you thought that there was no hope left in the world

Photo of baby reaching out of womb during c-section goes viral

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/photo-of-bab...

Location hidden

#148344 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I be a JW when I support the use of blood and donate myself. I don't believe that Jesus was the archangel Michael which is what they do. I don't believe that Jesus had a pre existance other than in the mind of God. The JW's don't believe that Jesus was crucified on a cross I do. So your claim that I am a JW has been disproved and I believe you said it just to irritate me because you know I'm not
Hmmmm I know...protestant don't believes in Christmas....I agree with your argument in your earlier post whether Jesus was born on 25th dec or not...
The million dollar question is that if Jesus was born on 25th Dec why we see all the person inclusive of Mother Marry wearing summer cloth as we all know that during winter's freezing cold its not possible to wear such type of clothing....and

The pagan Scandinavian and Germanic people of northern Europe celebrated a twelve-day "midwinter" (winter solstice) holiday called Yule (also called Jul, Julblot, jólablót, midvinterblot, julofferfest) beginning on December 25. Many modern Christmas traditions, such as the Christmas tree, the Christmas wreath, the Yule log, and others, are direct descendents of Yule customs.Its a fact whether someone accepts it or not...

SORRY IF MY POST OFFENDS ANYONE....

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#148345 Jan 2, 2013
#3699 - Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi Threatens the Coptic Church with Bloodshed over Morsi’s Presidency
The Internet - December 13, 2012 - 01:15

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3699.htm

Location hidden

#148346 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Don't you means your 72 raisins?
Hmm did you mean that you will be one of the virgin among the 72 virgins who will be with me in Jesus paradise....hahahahaha
You are most welcome honey...hahaha

Location hidden

#148347 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the plan of God not in the physical body
I believe what Charles Darwin said once.....in his theory of Evolution....
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#148348 Jan 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom is slavery.
Of course you caught that...
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#148349 Jan 2, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>im well nazir did u finish the argument with ashkar LOL
Not really

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#148350 Jan 2, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm I know...protestant don't believes in Christmas....I agree with your argument in your earlier post whether Jesus was born on 25th dec or not...
The million dollar question is that if Jesus was born on 25th Dec why we see all the person inclusive of Mother Marry wearing summer cloth as we all know that during winter's freezing cold its not possible to wear such type of clothing....and
The pagan Scandinavian and Germanic people of northern Europe celebrated a twelve-day "midwinter" (winter solstice) holiday called Yule (also called Jul, Julblot, jólablót, midvinterblot, julofferfest) beginning on December 25. Many modern Christmas traditions, such as the Christmas tree, the Christmas wreath, the Yule log, and others, are direct descendents of Yule customs.Its a fact whether someone accepts it or not...
SORRY IF MY POST OFFENDS ANYONE....
Protestants do believe in celebrating Christmas. There are only a few goups that don't. Biblical Unitarians, Christadelphians and JW's. There may be more but I don't know of any others

The Origins of Christmas

The origins of Christmas go back to before the time of Christ when many ancient cultures celebrated the changing of the seasons. In the northern hemisphere in Europe, for example, the winter solstice, which was the shortest day of the year, occurs around Dec. 25th. These celebrations were based on the decline of winter. Since during winter animals were penned, people stayed in doors, crops didn't grow, etc., to know that winter was half over and on its way out was a time of celebration.

In the ancient Roman system of religion, Saturn was the god of agriculture. Each year during the summer, the god Jupiter would force Saturn out of his dominant position in the heavenly realm and the days would begin to shorten. In the temple to Saturn in Rome, the feet of Saturn were then symbolically bound with chains until the winter solstice when the length of days began to increase. It was this winter solstice that was a time of celebration and exchange of gifts as the hardness of winter began to wane and the days grew longer.

December 25th specifically coincided the day of the birth of the sun-god named Phyrgia a culture in the ancient Balkans.

In the Roman Empire, by the time of Christ the winter festival was known as saturnalia. The Roman Church was unable to get rid of saturnalia, so early in the 4th Century, they adopted the holiday and tried to make it a Christian celebration of the Lord's birth. They called it the Feast of the Nativity. This custom has been part of western culture ever since.

Jesus was not born on the 25th December as shepherds were still living out in the fields with their sheep. It was started to marry up the pagan and the christian beliefs

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#148351 Jan 2, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what Charles Darwin said once.....in his theory of Evolution....
...and you have every right to your beliefs. Man did not develop along those lines as he was an adult and not a child who grew when he was born.(if you believe in the scriptures) Also how do you explain that Jesus had no father and was a human? Only God could perform a miracle like that
guido cartooni

United States

#148352 Jan 2, 2013
TTT... PGChangs... the cops were out in force... must be a politician in town....4th n Wilshire...... my first instinct..... Muslims....
guido cartooni

United States

#148353 Jan 2, 2013
PF Chang
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#148354 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you have every right to your beliefs. Man did not develop along those lines as he was an adult and not a child who grew when he was born.(if you believe in the scriptures) Also how do you explain that Jesus had no father and was a human? Only God could perform a miracle like that
The only sure thing about Jesus is that he was a Greek.
The rest is storytelling with myriad agendas!
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#148355 Jan 2, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>That's just sick...
It is, at least they car bombed Gobind Ram, Pakistan zindabad, Khalistan zindabad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 16 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 20 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 22 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 22 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Sun LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) Sun MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
Rising crime rate in America Sun Ampman 7
More from around the web