Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,559

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148113 Jan 2, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even pay your alimony deabeat dad-
Alimony is support for the ex-spouse...

Deadbeat Dads are failing to pay child support...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#148114 Jan 2, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Jesus lying when He said "I saw Satan fall from Heaven like lightning.'?
The term "falling from heaven" is a Near Eastern way of saying that someone has suffered defeat, and it was also used in ancient non-biblical literature to describe the fall of gods from power

In relation to "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven" Luke 10:18, Jesus was referring to how Satan had been defeated when Jesus sent out 72 disciples on a successful mission.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#148115 Jan 2, 2013
Hypatia.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#148116 Jan 2, 2013
Oh man this is going to drive me crazy.. was it Harpogia..????

Location hidden

#148117 Jan 2, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible says that the Earth is a sphere? Can you please point me the section it says that?
Isaiah 40:22:

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in."

“ I've never”

#148118 Jan 2, 2013
According to Diogenes Laertius, "[ Pythagoras ] was the first [Greek] who called the earth round; though Theophrastus attributes this to Parmenides, and Zeno to Hesiod."

It was thought by Aristotle and Plato but still can't remember her name..

@Faith, do something useful. Find it! Not remembering her name actually makes me crazy..

“ I've never”

#148119 Jan 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
Hypatia.
I must have divine powers.... I predicted that you would..
Hypatia! I like her..

Location hidden

#148120 Jan 2, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
also...
John 8:57-58
"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, Jesus must have been God. There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the mind of God as God’s plan for the redemption of man. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge. Verse 56 is accurately translated in the King James Version, which says:“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.” This verse says that Abraham “saw” the Day of Christ, which is normally considered by theologians to be the day when Christ conquers the earth and sets up his kingdom. That would fit with what the book of Hebrews says about Abraham:“For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God”(Heb. 11:10). Abraham looked for a city that is still future, yet the Bible says Abraham “saw” it. In what sense could Abraham have seen something that was future? Abraham “saw” the Day of Christ because God told him it was coming, and Abraham “saw” it by faith. Although Abraham saw the Day of Christ by faith, that day existed in the mind of God long before Abraham. Thus, in the context of God’s plan existing from the beginning, Christ certainly was “before” Abraham. Christ was the plan of God for man’s redemption long before Abraham lived. We are not the only ones who believe that Jesus’ statement does not make him God:

To say that Jesus is “before” him is not to lift him out of the ranks of humanity but to assert his unconditional precedence. To take such statements at the level of “flesh” so as to infer, as “the Jews” do that, at less than fifty, Jesus is claiming to have lived on this earth before Abraham (8:52 and 57), is to be as crass as Nicodemus who understands rebirth as an old man entering his mother’s womb a second time (3:4).
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148121 Jan 2, 2013
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I know from where you get your so called shewed police repots. The interior ministry said what I said that they are underrivilaged nd suffering the most from the austeriy measures while at the same time denouncing their actions
So of course it's not their fault that they are unable to control their destructive impulses...

Let's see...

Blame others...
Unable to control oneself...

Definitely not your typical islamists...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#148122 Jan 2, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from that.. you may want to take a look at this.
http://www.publicbookshelf.com/public_html/Th...
P.S. I sent you a pm. when you get a chance.
thanks for the link babush

:))

Location hidden

#148123 Jan 2, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
She is following the Christian theological doctrine.. You like it or not, her church established thousands years before yours. Greeks were there Sheilaa..A lot of these scriptures are written in Koine Greek or`Aramaic. No one spoke English or Australian.
I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you Babushka but Jesus's teachings and his church was established three hundred years before the catholic or the orthodox church

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

North Olmsted, OH

#148124 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "falling from heaven" is a Near Eastern way of saying that someone has suffered defeat, and it was also used in ancient non-biblical literature to describe the fall of gods from power
In relation to "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven" Luke 10:18, Jesus was referring to how Satan had been defeated when Jesus sent out 72 disciples on a successful mission.
Wow, your interpretation of Biblical passages are ones I've never encountered before and I've read a lot of books on Biblical intrepretations/Bible study.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148125 Jan 2, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you seem to be indundated with China this much? Aren't atheists the biggest infidels as per Islam?
After Jews

Location hidden

#148126 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus doesn't need you to feel sorry for him he needs you to tell the truth and stop telling lies about what he taught. Nowhere did he or ANY of his followers teach or believe in the trinity.
sheilaa.. ante gamisou ..... you have proved that you are not up to understanding more than what you have been programmed for. so.... spare me the bs. you are a waste of time and ..intellect.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#148127 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Every year, over 100,000 Christians (one every 5 minutes) are being slaughtered, mostly by Muslims, solely because of their religion.
This shocking figure was disclosed by Italian sociologist Massimo Introvigne, representative of the OSCE (Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe) on Combating Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians, at the International Conference on Inter-religious dialogue between Christians, Jews and Muslims, sponsored the Hungarian presidency of the European Union (EU) in Gödöllo, near Budapest.
WHY BE SURPRISED AT WHAT THESE RATBAGS ARE DOING IT IS THEIR NORMAL MODUS OPERANDI
How many muslims are being slaughtered by other muslims?...

Location hidden

#148128 Jan 2, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your interpretation of Biblical passages are ones I've never encountered before and I've read a lot of books on Biblical intrepretations/Bible study.
They are not my interpretations but I agree with them as they make sense in looking at the whole context of the bible and its story

Location hidden

#148129 Jan 2, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many muslims are being slaughtered by other muslims?...
I've lost count!!!!!

Location hidden

#148130 Jan 2, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
well my take on these types of fundamental disagreements is to say agree to disagree.. I agree thumping books doesnt mean you really have the spiritual enlightenment. You cannot take out the corner stone of the doctrine and say well I dont believe that.. than it means something else not the same doctrine. but has been a great discussion at least for me because I didnt know anything about Unitarianism.
oh sure it was very enlightening for me too. now i am convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that biblical unitarianism is a judoislamic fake christian .. club... who are very good at parroting but incapable of holding a discussion using logic which logic dictates that once something is proved you cannot stubbornly deny it. just because it is not in your book..

it takes me a while but once I decide one is a waste of time and intellect... you know..

like the JW!!

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

North Olmsted, OH

#148132 Jan 2, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, Jesus must have been God. There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the mind of God as God’s plan for the redemption of man. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge. Verse 56 is accurately translated in the King James Version, which says:“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.” This verse says that Abraham “saw” the Day of Christ, which is normally considered by theologians to be the day when Christ conquers the earth and sets up his kingdom. That would fit with what the book of Hebrews says about Abraham:“For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God”(Heb. 11:10). Abraham looked for a city that is still future, yet the Bible says Abraham “saw” it. In what sense could Abraham have seen something that was future? Abraham “saw” the Day of Christ because God told him it was coming, and Abraham “saw” it by faith. Although Abraham saw the Day of Christ by faith, that day existed in the mind of God long before Abraham. Thus, in the context of God’s plan existing from the beginning, Christ certainly was “before” Abraham. Christ was the plan of God for man’s redemption long before Abraham lived. We are not the only ones who believe that Jesus’ statement does not make him God:
To say that Jesus is “before” him is not to lift him out of the ranks of humanity but to assert his unconditional precedence. To take such statements at the level of “flesh” so as to infer, as “the Jews” do that, at less than fifty, Jesus is claiming to have lived on this earth before Abraham (8:52 and 57), is to be as crass as Nicodemus who understands rebirth as an old man entering his mother’s womb a second time (3:4).
I have to say again, that your intrepretations, or the interpretations that you have endorsed, are ones that I've never encountered before in all my years of Bible study.

One more thing, why would Satan go to all the time & trouble of tempting Jesus in the desert telling Jesus that he would give Jesus power over all the kingdoms of the Earth if Jesus would worship him instead of God?

If Jesus was just a man, why would Satan...a) appear to Jesus and b) what would he offer this man all the kingdoms of the Earth?

Could it be that Satan knew that Jesus was more than just a man and instead that Jesus was the Son of God/God's Son that had come down from Heaven?

Location hidden

#148133 Jan 2, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure it was very enlightening for me too. now i am convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that biblical unitarianism is a judoislamic fake christian .. club... who are very good at parroting but incapable of holding a discussion using logic which logic dictates that once something is proved you cannot stubbornly deny it. just because it is not in your book..
it takes me a while but once I decide one is a waste of time and intellect... you know..
like the JW!!
Look to your own your pagan sect!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 8 min -YAZ been here b4- 52,575
Merkel condemns racism as Dresden anti-Islam ma... 9 min Goddess Gaia 42
Cops are being SHOT DEAD """"" ._. """""" ____ ... 11 min From Fontaine wit... 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 16 min Frank 207,333
Mecca Did Not Exist Prior to the 4th Century AD 41 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 6
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 1 hr CogNITA 9
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 2 hr Undertaker A9 255
You will all accept islam 3 hr tom_ 1,070
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 9 hr MujahidBmzDarthRa... 299
Dutch far-right populist Wilders to be tried fo... 12 hr bmz 44
More from around the web