Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521577 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147757 Jan 1, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Just tell me what can a women like Sheila could do..whose husband drinks day and night..I don't think that he could satisfy her, so she takes out her frustration on us....
Just be thankful you are not one of Sheila's patients!!! Sheila is a nurse in Ozzieland and thinks she is entitled to ramming her crazy ideas down the throats of her patients!!! And she is really incompetent--she claimed to be an expert at all kinds of nursing, including labour and delivery, but could not come close to spelling episiotomy right! Sheila also arranged patients by race on the ward and stated that labour and delivery are "mixed wards"!!! No kidding!!! LOLLLLLLLLL Sheila is as crazy as they come, and yes, she is sexually frustrated and is likely to jump some unsuspecting guy! Just look at what she reads and posts!!!
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#147758 Jan 1, 2013
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Punishment by fire and when thirsty they aregiven boiling water of extreme temperature that cook their insides.Other punishments epends on the indiviual some are beating with chains some for the mighty and who was proud of his might or power is degrading and disrespect too . Jesus will come toward the end of days to kill the false prophet and restore God rule on earth - the islam rule, because all prophets when they came were muslims from Adam through abraham to Mohammad. After a aperiod of God rule many will again go wayward and forget and Jesus will take his followers at that point all muslims and stay awaywhile the rest of the world will live in sin and jungle rule till the end , just before that a breaze wil come and take the souls of all faithfuls ( they die) and the Quran will be withdrawn from the world and from the minds and then the final day. Inbtween come Cog and Macog and the beast that will stamp the people with a seal on their faces - believers and non- blievers as a form of identification so you look at one and see where he belongs. Once the beast comes the time for repentance is gone and God will not accept repentance as things becomes clear that God was the truth
thankyou, yu may find this interesting

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147759 Jan 1, 2013
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I know from where you get your so called shewed police repots. The interior ministry said what I said that they are underrivilaged nd suffering the most from the austeriy measures while at the same time denouncing their actions
That means that they are muslims who are on the dole and who have nothing better to do with their time. Let's be honest most of them don't work and their wives just keep having babies so they can get free homes and more money from the government. They wouldn't know the meaning of a fair day's pay for a fair day's work
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147760 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Every year, over 100,000 Christians (one every 5 minutes) are being slaughtered, mostly by Muslims, solely because of their religion.
This shocking figure was disclosed by Italian sociologist Massimo Introvigne, representative of the OSCE (Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe) on Combating Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians, at the International Conference on Inter-religious dialogue between Christians, Jews and Muslims, sponsored the Hungarian presidency of the European Union (EU) in Gödöllo, near Budapest.
WHY BE SURPRISED AT WHAT THESE RATBAGS ARE DOING IT IS THEIR NORMAL MODUS OPERANDI
100,000 Christians slaughtered every year? Really? This is just more "Sheilisms" = lies dressed up as facts. Sheila, prove it!!! LOLLLLLLL

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#147761 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Every year, over 100,000 Christians (one every 5 minutes) are being slaughtered, mostly by Muslims, solely because of their religion.
This shocking figure was disclosed by Italian sociologist Massimo Introvigne, representative of the OSCE (Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe) on Combating Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians, at the International Conference on Inter-religious dialogue between Christians, Jews and Muslims, sponsored the Hungarian presidency of the European Union (EU) in Gödöllo, near Budapest.
WHY BE SURPRISED AT WHAT THESE RATBAGS ARE DOING IT IS THEIR NORMAL MODUS OPERANDI
Stop spamming this thread... Crazy sheilla
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#147762 Jan 1, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the meaning of Unitarienza???????
yu become a Unitarian LOL

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147763 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be thankful you are not one of Sheila's patients!!! Sheila is a nurse in Ozzieland and thinks she is entitled to ramming her crazy ideas down the throats of her patients!!! And she is really incompetent--she claimed to be an expert at all kinds of nursing, including labour and delivery, but could not come close to spelling episiotomy right! Sheila also arranged patients by race on the ward and stated that labour and delivery are "mixed wards"!!! No kidding!!! LOLLLLLLLLL Sheila is as crazy as they come, and yes, she is sexually frustrated and is likely to jump some unsuspecting guy! Just look at what she reads and posts!!!
Not able to address the important issues. Why am I not surprised?????? Instead you spread lies about my personal life because like King of Arabyia you are a worm who has no goodness in him. You degrade not only me but other women on this thread and this highlights your low moral character. LOL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147764 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a bunch of losers who will be put in their place when Jesus returns. Stop making excuses for the total failure of the Arabs to achieve anything but violence in the last century. LOL
Sheila, you are projecting your loser status onto others. Please get help! It is no shame for you to go back to your psychiatrist and report that you are having your mental problems again. Your paranoid delusions about Arabs is part of your symptoms.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147765 Jan 1, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really you can see it....hmmmmm
May be JAN had given you all this misinformation to break our relationship....
The person you called an angel and professor of Oxford is actually a High School Drop out....
Shit! he is a Lear.....
Now it was you who showed what you were truly like, a spineless pathetic excuse for a boy- not even a man. LOL

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147766 Jan 1, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spamming this thread... Crazy sheilla
Make me you twerp!!!!!!!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147767 Jan 1, 2013
Muslims showing their gratitude to the country that supports their lazy azzes...
"Around 1,200 cars were burned by rioting Muslims on the New Year’s Eve in France, where the mass burning cars in the national holidays are kind of tradition among Muslim residents."
Typical
Islam is pure evil.
Sher e Panjab

Caroline Springs, Australia

#147768 Jan 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Tamizh Eelam Viduthalai Pulikal.

Tamizhan endru sollada, Thalai nimirnthu nillada
Placentia ? Hahahahahah

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147769 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila, you are projecting your loser status onto others. Please get help! It is no shame for you to go back to your psychiatrist and report that you are having your mental problems again. Your paranoid delusions about Arabs is part of your symptoms.
Only after you do, it appears that since you have been released from jail you have again become unstable seek help
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147770 Jan 1, 2013
"TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran condemned the insults leveled against the prophet of Islam in the US and European movies and magazines, and called on the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to compile a convention to prevent such blasphemous acts."

Muslims want to outlaw free speech. They do not like the truth to be spoken. Truth is un-islamic.

Islam is pure evil.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147771 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not able to address the important issues. Why am I not surprised?????? Instead you spread lies about my personal life because like King of Arabyia you are a worm who has no goodness in him. You degrade not only me but other women on this thread and this highlights your low moral character. LOL
All the other women on this thread have declared that you are a lunatic.

As for the important issues, getting you psychiatric help is a high priority!!!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147772 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A normal person would merely acknowledge their simple spelling mistake. A Borderline Personality Disordered whacko responds like Sheila does! This is called the Socratic Method in which I demonstrate Sheila's pathology to her by engaging her in conversation where she gains insight. I am so brilliant! Please save your applause--I already know how brilliant I am. Poor Sheila. Save your pity for her!
Why, you don't acknowledge your lies on this thread? If you are brilliant I am a genius so move along and let me get on with things. LOL

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147773 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
100,000 Christians slaughtered every year? Really? This is just more "Sheilisms" = lies dressed up as facts. Sheila, prove it!!! LOLLLLLLL
Of course you would deny it because you are a liar.LOL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147774 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
Muslims showing their gratitude to the country that supports their lazy azzes...
"Around 1,200 cars were burned by rioting Muslims on the New Year’s Eve in France, where the mass burning cars in the national holidays are kind of tradition among Muslim residents."
Typical
Islam is pure evil.
The French asked Muslims to help put on a fireworks display and now the ingrates are screaming!!! It is hard work to make fireworks from crappy French cars.

WHen Americans loot and burn down their cities, Faith claims it is all just a little bit of fun.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147775 Jan 1, 2013
Holiday greetings are a "big sin". Islam has damned courtesy...

"AFP - A preacher from the hardline Salafist movement that has achieved growing prominence in Tunisia since the 2011 Arab Spring uprisings told Tunisians on Monday that the exchange of New Year's greetings was un-Islamic.
"Sharing the feast days of the infidel or even sending them greetings to mark them is a big sin," Sheikh Beshir Ben Hassine said in sermon posted on Facebook.
"Wishing someone a Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year is forbidden by Islam," the preacher added."

He's on Facebook.....I thought that was funny.

Islam is pure evil.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#147776 Jan 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> thankyou, yu may find this interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xONq8UzPhXYXX
Tks for the link.
In america they are seriousely considering planting a chip as identifier claiming it is to be used to identify terrorists. All our data are in system one way or another

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel Has The Right... 4 hr J_a_n 5
Can the West teach Muslims morals and decency? (Sep '15) 9 hr Poster No 1 12
Poll It's NOT up to you fools anymore. WE are NOW ca... (Jun '11) 11 hr The Seer 195
The Origin of Zero is NOT Islamic 11 hr The Revealer 1
News Sept. 11, 2010 - The Right Way to Remember (Sep '10) 11 hr Islam sucks 143
Vikings wore garments that invoked the name Allah 11 hr Islam sucks 3
Why do Muslims hate everyone ni the world? (Aug '07) 11 hr Islam sucks 912
More from around the web