Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490398 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147617 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
The basic precepts of good and evil never change...
People haven't evolved much either since they started walking on their hind legs.Which makes me think that the first human was a product of a monkey exposure to some kind of mutagen like radiation or something,LOL

East of Eden

#147618 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't so that's why I know you haven't looked it up. What was the word you looked up the Hebrew or the Greek word?
I went to the site you gave me and looked up soul.

East of Eden

#147619 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought God is in every human and we are all part of the collective..
sounds like we are part of borg.
Our brains are too small to comprehend that,that's why we entertain ourselves with fairy tales about Adam and Eve and whatever fairy tales Islam has.

East of Eden

#147620 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
No but what is your definition of hillbilly?
Somebody who speaks with a funny southern accent,has no teeth and looks dirty.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147621 Jan 1, 2013
Dammy wrote:
The Jews are the problem of this world. Remember they Killed '' Jesus Christ'' the son of Mariam.
Romans killed the Jew Jesus...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147623 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it meant cigarette.
Oh yeah...:-)

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#147624 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Human means created. God is not created. The reason Jesus was able to do miracles is because God gave him the power to do them. Just like God gave the devil permission to test Job. He can give his power to whomever he wants. He gave Moses the power to separate the red sea and he was a human
so God purposely kept evil. purposely created Adam and Eve without sin but in turn put satan in between them in the garden of eden..so they can sin.
And he picks some to perform some miracles as the message to humans instead of curing the sickness and eliminating the evil from the universe..
There is some masochism in there.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#147625 Jan 1, 2013
Islam did not exist before Mohammad.
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but who do you think Babylonians were.. Jews (semites) are also originated from Babylon.. Judaism is based on Babylonian pagan religion.. Egyprians and Greeks also learned from them..
when you think Arab, are you referring to Bedouins? Oh well yes they spread the Islam and the Arab culture, language..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#147626 Jan 1, 2013
Islam burning cars again in France...

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2013/01/01...

East of Eden

#147627 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
so God purposely kept evil. purposely created Adam and Eve without sin but in turn put satan in between them in the garden of eden..so they can sin.
And he picks some to perform some miracles as the message to humans instead of curing the sickness and eliminating the evil from the universe..
There is some masochism in there.
What does Islam say about the Creation,or does it just skip directly to Mohamed and his donkey?

“ I've never”

#147628 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah we all think stock market has a fence around it.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147629 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Chazmo, we barrowed money to finance the current wars.. how many places you plan to go and what do you think we will accomplish other than draining our economy..
We need to invest in our future.. going against Iran is not that easy.. You have to deal with Russia and China.. I do disagree with you.. we supported people against those despots diplomatickly and that was a good decision..
The current wars did not cost $11.4 Trillion...

And promises politicians have made to the American people are not sustainable even at 100% taxation...

One individual can not work for 20 years and collect 90% salary for the next 40 years...

But that's another thread...

We have schools that spend money on new buildings, administrations and calculators/iPads rather than good teachers...

Our incompetent teachers are given lifetime jobs failing our children that are fed french fries for vegetables three times a day...

Another thread...

We have been consistent in one thing only...

Believing that muslim nations are able or even willing to stand against islamists...

Soviets tried to warn us...

So did the Serbs...

East of Eden

#147630 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah we all think stock market has a fence around it.
Ya,I don't know what that means.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147631 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....

I have most of my teeth...

:-)

“ I've never”

#147633 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
See that?...
We're not so far apart...
You dislike catlikkers because of what they did 700+ years ago...
kuffirs dislike islam because of what islamists do in allah's name for islam...
Today
I am like an elephant and hold a grudge..:)
only John Paul was a good pope and because he was Polish.. Leh.. we like them..
no problem with Nina .. she can come .. Catalans and Catholics out..

“ I've never”

#147634 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Islam say about the Creation,or does it just skip directly to Mohamed and his donkey?
Don't be disrespectful .. don't make it personal..

Same creations story in all three.. Adam and Eve, Satan.. all from the Babylonian religion..
although it was pamograranate not apple was the knowledge fruit.. I am sure Catholics who had no idea, coming from far away did change it to an apple..

“ I've never”

#147635 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,I don't know what that means.
I am sure ..lol

“ I've never”

#147636 Jan 1, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Islam did not exist before Mohammad.
<quoted text>
Islam or not same people...
What you don't like is, your way of life is being threated by the Islamist not because Islam.
Islamist is a type of governance.. religion is in radical and political form and that causes a problem for the west just like communism did.. I don't like neighter either.. I am capitalist and free thinker..I believe in secularism.
guido cartooni

Glendora, CA

#147637 Jan 1, 2013
Chazmo... ironically they missed the sjpread by a half point....6,5.... they won by 6... but an int in the final 2 mins... made it look like it might happen.... I'm not big on college ball... but all my friends are hating it... and the bowls ain't over..... mean while I'm kicking ass for cash... playing Madden. as the Patroits...

“ I've never”

#147638 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....
I have most of my teeth...
:-)
LOL we will count at the no hillbilly zone enterance...
Its okay I like you Chazmo.. my grandfather was from St Petersburg not far from where your mother's home..:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 11 min Ismail 268
How can we eradicate islam? 20 min Islam sucks 2
christians to be slaughtered in their churches ... 21 min ImFree2Choose 11
JESUS CHRIST the ALMIGHTY GOD CREATOR (Jan '16) 29 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 36
The changing Religion Landscape of Europe (Feb '14) 31 min Muddiwatta 37
Rape wave caused by the weather. Not muslims. 35 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
News In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) 36 min Muddiwatta 4,315
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 58 min rabbee yehoshooah... 253,534
84 year old priest beheaded in France 2 hr jinxi 26
More from around the web