Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 520824 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#147556 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year dear Nina! I wish all your wishes to come true for you and beyond this year ..
Nina, everything but Istanbul and Western Turkey and the 555 war...:)
I wish you to have everything else..

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147557 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Who lied to you?
The quesiton should be who lied to you because you are a product of that teaching that believes in the immortal "soul" and kissing icons as well as praying to them. That is what your sect teaches

“ I've never”

#147558 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
ajde babushka,I met some Virginians last year.Holly sht they were some deep hillbillies!
West Virginians? Northern Virginia dont have hillbillies.
ANd you talk about hillbillies from Ohio LOL!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147559 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do some research.
You're the one who needs it because your sect venerates icons and believes in an immortal soul. Look up the meaning of soul

“ I've never”

#147560 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
like scimitar excavations on the moon?...
Chazmo, I dont know about this moon business but how come you dont say the same things about Moses separating the red sea?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147561 Jan 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
no I didnt disagree that the pope excuminacated the Pathriarch
that's what I wrote
<<<The Byzantine (Orthodox) church and Catholic church formally split in 1054 when the Pope excommunicated the Byzantine patriarch and the Byzantine patriarch excommunicated the Pope. The churches broke over the claim ...>>
the two churches was one with regard to creed. and SPLIT.
they excommunicated each other.>
they excommunicated each other.
You are the one to have said that the orthodox church was the one to .. stray away from the one apostolic catholic church.
the facts were as follow:
<<Papal Supremacy and Pentarchy
Compounding the dogmatic issue was that the Creed was changed without agreement of the whole Christian Church. The Creed had been agreed upon at an Ecumenical Council and revised at another, bearing universal authority within the Church.
For the Pope of Rome to change the Creed unilaterally without reference to an Ecumenical Council was considered by the Eastern bishops to be offensive to other bishops, as it undermined the collegiality and right of the episcopacy.
This led to the primary causes of the Schism - the disputes over conflicting claims of jurisdiction, in particular over papal authority. Pope Leo IX claimed he held authority over the four Eastern patriarchs (see also Pentarchy).
Pope Leo IX allowed the insertion of the Filioque into the Nicene Creed in the West in 1014..>>>
<<Filioque
Filioque is a word that changes the Latin version of the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed to include the wording [Spiritus Sanctus] qui ex Patre Filioque procedit or "Holy Spirit who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
.......It is now common knowledge that the Eastern Church did not delete anything, it was the Western Church that added this word to the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed.>>
http://orthodoxwiki.org/Great_Schism
I m glad you finally accept the facts.
Nina I said that the Orthodox patriah excommunicated only after the catholic church had firstly excommunicated him. I agree it was about the creed

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147562 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The quesiton should be who lied to you because you are a product of that teaching that believes in the immortal "soul" and kissing icons as well as praying to them. That is what your sect teaches
You're like the little puppy barking at a lion.This is hilarious!
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147563 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most important of all, the scientific method!!!!
You missed alcohol distillation, and chemistry as a field of study. Astronomy, early forms of calculus, plus perspective drawing. Muslims invented modern science as a concept.
islam is much aulder than anyone would have imagined...

started in india too?...

“ I've never”

#147564 Jan 1, 2013
LOL!

11) Windmill
The windmill was invented in 634 for a Persian caliph and was used to grind corn and draw up water for irrigation. In the vast deserts of Arabia, when the seasonal streams ran dry, the only source of power was the wind which blew steadily from one direction for months. Mills had six or 12 sails covered in fabric or palm leaves. It was 500 years before the first windmill was seen in Europe.

East of Eden

#147565 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
West Virginians? Northern Virginia dont have hillbillies.
ANd you talk about hillbillies from Ohio LOL!
No babushka,they were from Virginia,not West Virginia.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147566 Jan 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm:
Then the Lord said to my Lord.. " etc..
I can only deduce the person who narrates the above has two different lords. One LORD and one Lord.
http://bible.cc/psalms/110-1.htm
question remains why the septuagint chose to translate bothe Yahve and adonai /adoni as Lord
and finally.. you give too much importance to figurative language.
if God has a right and a left hand then next tempting question should be.. Is God righthanded or lefthanded?
point is for David LORD and Lord should make the difference capitals make to small letters.
come off it sheilaa!
Jesus is the incarnation of God, the God incarnate. Jesus is the proof of God's love for humanity. So much love that he came among us as human. After all it's like I say or Jesus must have had a biological father . if he didnt then we talk about God s absolute power to do what humans cant: miracles! After all if you believe in God God can do everything . even take on human flesh. descend in the form and shape ( and psyche) of a human.
yes he can. if it is God, God can.
The reference that I gave you was from someone who studied both Greek and Hebrew, who excelled in languages and who also has a Phd in theology. I think I'll accept his word over yours on the matter

East of Eden

#147567 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who needs it because your sect venerates icons and believes in an immortal soul. Look up the meaning of soul
and what does your sect believe in,mortal soul?LOL

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#147568 Jan 1, 2013
This is an excellent video explaining how the criminal Mohammed created Islam. He was alot like Nobama or Manson
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#147569 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit it. They have altered the true teachings of Jesus. The Greeks didn't understand it they changed his word to suit their purposes.
To quote
Jaeger again, this time from his Marquette lecture:
"In order to become the universal or Catholic religion,
Christianity took over the rational form of theology and dogma
from Greek philosophy."
ahhh.. that rational theology and dogma of the greeks... ah..

I admit nothing of the sorty you'd like sheilaa... for one simple reason... what Greeks thought and said simply preceded Jesus. Obviously not only they didnt alter the true meaning of Jesus... they had PREDICTED the true meaning of Jesus himself. oh yes:

( google tranlsation)
APOLLO
"Those on the virtue and decency motivate them to do, and ye do so. For I PROPHESY governor as aTRINITY IN ONE Whose ineffable Word will impregnate to UNSUSPECTING daughter, just as the torchbearer arc, since generally capture around the world, we offer it as a gift to the Father. MARIA in the name of her '

APOLLO (or Solon)

"As GOD WOULD COME TO THIS multidivided EARTH and born with flesh infallibility. With inexhaustible limits deity would free people from wearing incurable passions. And these will be the hated infidel nation and since hang high as a convict to death, all will suffer with gentleness. "

SOLON (or Vias )

"This is he who came from heaven, having subdued the immortal flame of fire. It shakes the sky, the earth and the sea, tartar and infernal demons trismakarios himself Father "

ARISTOTLE

"Indomitable nature GOD WILL BE BORN , he who has no beginning . From this we obtain essence the almighty Word. "

PLATO (or Menadros)
"The old new, ancient and new, only the Father, and the Father alone, that three and three IWT. fleshless flesh. tetoke earth heavenly king "
"The old new and the new ancient. Father only, and the only Father.THE ONE IN THREE AND THREE IN ONE.. Fleshless, incarnate. The earth gave birth to the heavenly king.

HERMES

"If there was not the providence of the Lord of all, he wanted to reveal why you would not wish for such to ask them. Because it is not possible to be delivered Such uninitiated but once understood with the mind listening. A single was obvious, which predates the theoretical and Light; were those UNION OF HTE MIND BY LIGHT AND SPIRIT .Everything from him and to him, having DESCENDED into FERTILE (nature) of favorable hunting (Nature), in fertile water, pregnant made &#8203;&#8203;the water "

want more sheilaa..???

there s more.. and all the above one can find in manuscripts given in the sourse.
http://www.apologitis.com/gr/ancient/profitei...

sheilaa.. all those greeks lived before Jesus came on earth...

so how could I admit what you want me to ? doesnt make sense..

read the scriptures sheilaa.. srcriptures are not only the OT.. for crying out loud!

“ I've never”

#147570 Jan 1, 2013
9) Pointed Arch
The pointed arch so characteristic of Europe's Gothic cathedrals was an invention borrowed from Islamic architecture. It was much stronger than the rounded arch used by the Romans and Normans, thus allowing the building of bigger, higher, more complex and grander buildings. Other borrowings from Muslim genius included ribbed vaulting, rose windows and dome-building techniques. Europe's castles were also adapted to copy the Islamic world's - with arrow slits, battlements, a barbican and parapets. Square towers and keeps gave way to more easily defended round ones. Henry V's castle architect was a Muslim.

Location hidden

#147571 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the reason for that is that hellenistic teachings have become incorporated into the word of God and the teachings of Jesus. There is no such thing as an immortal soul or purgatory, how can you justify them based on the scriptures?
Unfortunately I will have to correct you. Hellenistic teachings did not become incorporated into the word of God.. hellenic ( is the right term ) teachings.. had the word of God incorporated in them. many centuries before Jesus was born.

“ I've never”

#147572 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
No babushka,they were from Virginia,not West Virginia.
Okay, what do you want me to do.. because you met one or two doesnt mean anything.. 10 or 20 percent (northern Virginia) pays for rest of the state.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147573 Jan 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
if he didnt then we talk about God s absolute power to do what humans cant: miracles! After all if you believe in God God can do everything . even take on human flesh. descend in the form and shape ( and psyche) of a human.
Adam and Eve didn't have a biological father and yet they were human, same as Jesus fully human.

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned—

Jesus Christ’s original genetic purity, coupled with his subsequent behavioral purity, made him the perfect sacrifice for both the sin nature all men inherited from the First Adam and the corresponding sinful behavior of all men who would ever live.[17] Because of His Son’s sinless life and substitutionary sacrifice, God then had the legal right to extend grace to mankind. Jesus Christ became the perfect sacrifice and died in place of all men. Thus, those who appropriate unto themselves the benefits of this sacrifice by faith in Christ’s atoning death exchange their inherent guilt for his righteousness. Hallelujah!

Not only did the Last Adam (JESUS) have to be able to die; he had to be able to sin as well. Many Christians have been taught that it was impossible for Jesus to sin, but, logically, the Last Adam, of necessity, had to have had the same freedom of will that the First Adam had. To say anything less is to devalue Jesus’ walk of righteousness. His behavioral perfection was ultimately dependent upon him alone. He had the choice of whether or not to obey God, and hence he was temptable. Scripture makes it clear that God cannot be tempted (James 1:13). If Jesus had not been able to sin like the First Adam, his temptations would have been inauthentic, and his “accomplishment” of perfect obedience would have been a foregone conclusion rather than truly praiseworthy.

Location hidden

#147574 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The reference that I gave you was from someone who studied both Greek and Hebrew, who excelled in languages and who also has a Phd in theology. I think I'll accept his word over yours on the matter
and if you accept the ..expert one rather than simple logic then I m sure you have understood it so well that you can explain to me in simple words:

then the LORD said to my Lord.."

means :
a. the lord in capital spoke to himself in small letters
b. David had two seperate lords. one LORD and one Lord.

take your pick..

other than that i m sure you will choose to accept what you ve already chosen to uncritically believe ..

but that doesnt mean you have in any way made any point that stands to logic .. cause you know sheilaa.. 1 + 1 make 2 only and only 2..

so far you've only proved to me that you are stuck to your own beliefs because....SO!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#147575 Jan 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I will have to correct you. Hellenistic teachings did not become incorporated into the word of God.. hellenic ( is the right term ) teachings.. had the word of God incorporated in them. many centuries before Jesus was born.
..that doesn't mean that that is what Jesus taught because he didn't teach about an immortal soul or revering icons and praying to them that arose firstly in Mesopotamia

First, Socrates argues that, since opposites are generated from opposites that life must be generated from death. Since the principle of life is the soul, then the soul must survive death, or else life would soon cease.(Phaedo 70d - 72a)(This is the basis of belief in the reincarnation of souls.) Second, Socrates argues that, since learning is recollection, the soul must have pre-existed or else there would be nothing to recollect; when the soul enters the body it "forgets" what it once knew and must "recollect" it.

The Body and the Soul (Phaedo 79d - 84b)

Socrates explains that, upon the death of the body, the invisible soul goes to the realm of invisible, pure and noble, into the realm of the good and wise God:

The Immortality of the Soul (Phaedrus 245c - 246a)

Socrates affirms that the soul is immortal, because it is the nature of the soul to be self-moving and therefore eternally moving:

These teachings were incorporated into the catholic and orthodox church

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 7 hr ISLAM ISCANCER 17
Community of "Peace" a Testimony in Quran 9 hr Rusty Tin Can 6
News Video of fight with Syrian, Canadian students s... 10 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
Evil speech by Trump at UN 10 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 28
Just ADMIT it 12 hr Unique_amazing aw... 2
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 14 hr Hank Jr 11
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 14 hr WB and hell bound 36
More from around the web