Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 412,351

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#147298 Jan 1, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s not all the facts of science can prove it all, because science continues to evolve..time will prove it by the fact that more accurate..thanks
honestly, my statements based on science too..
Three NASA astronauts photographed in a state, like a month split, is Thomas P. Stafford, John W., and Eugene A. Cernan. However, this fact needs further proof that more scientific. NASA Experts has never been officially revealed that in the past month
indeed been split. It is only by taking their portraits.
There was no moon dust streaks covered and the amount much. If dust is removed, it may be found strokes that are connected around the moon. Well, if you really found, it is evidence that the moon was once split.
Until now, experts at NASA can not explain the cause of emergence of this sketch. Some astronomers believe that strokes tersemburnya was caused by lava from the moon in millions years ago.
However, this theory was later denied, saying there was no major damage caused by bursts of hot lava on the moon. Asiasi Geophysics America in 1970 had published a lapora. They asserts that the way is against the formation of wrinkles theory.
According to the interpretation of Ir. Raplph Juergens, strokes caused by with high voltage electric shock. This is similar to a lightning lightning. According to another, this can happen because the influence object in space that is not known, then moved toward the moon..
This gives rise to the light of lightning, so the moon split. These parts back together like iron is cleaved by sting electrical and reattached. Until now, this fact is still puzzling astronomers and yet find its interpretation..
Will science also prove one day that sperm comes not from the male testes but instead from the backbone?...

Or some as yet undiscovered organ between the ribs and the backbone?...maybe the male ovary?

Btw...

Since there is no wind on the moon...

The dust is not prone to any movement...unless by external force

And settles as fast as moon gravity can draw it straight down...

We saw this when the Lunar Modules landed...

The displaced moon dust settled immediately...

For moondust to have filled the mohammedan 'moon split' there would have had to have been thousands of meteor strikes all around the split...

This in itself is not evidenced in that the moon craters are relatively ancient...

And very few new ones have appeared in the last 1400 years...

Had they and we would see a dotted line of craters around the moon following the filled split...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#147300 Jan 1, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof of god whatsoever so it isnt just the quran its the bible also, just fairy stories.
You're correct...

There is no proof...

Belief comes from faith...

And in some cases, personal experiences...

And a very human need to believe there is more to life than just this brief flash of consciousness...

“Al Qur'an is Revolution ”

Since: Oct 12

Islam is Future

#147301 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Will science also prove one day that sperm comes not from the male testes but instead from the backbone?...
Or some as yet undiscovered organ between the ribs and the backbone?...maybe the male ovary?
Btw...
For moondust to have filled the mohammedan 'moon split' there would have had to have been thousands of meteor strikes all around the split...
This in itself is not evidenced in that the moon craters are relatively ancient...
Had they and we would see a dotted line of craters around the moon following the filled split...
this could be a material for a comparative study from many scientific sources..thanks

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147302 Jan 1, 2013
Frank ly wrote:
Milena shut the fck up bytch.
Make me!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147303 Jan 1, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
i use scientific terminology/definition..thanks
It's irrelevant since back in medieval times,no one knew much about science.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147304 Jan 1, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
this could be a material for a comparative study from many scientific sources..thanks
Get right on that, Colombo. We will be anxiously awaiting the results of your research.

“Al Qur'an is Revolution ”

Since: Oct 12

Islam is Future

#147305 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get right on that, Colombo. We will be anxiously awaiting the results of your research.
lol..
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#147306 Jan 1, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#147307 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not me chazmo. To protect my identity from clones I decided to register. If it is not the registered Aliroger1 then it is Jinn the cloner.
Thought not...

But I was still sorry to hear about your late wife...

And was hoping it wasn't your wife in China...

Even tho I suspect this is yet again jinnie...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147308 Jan 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no purpose whatsoever sheilaa.. in fact it's you who made me talk about jesus like this.
different as in...how?
adon is singular and adonai is plural . slight differences in meaning doesnt change the fact..
what's the singular for elohim sheilaa ... do you know?
have you found it in the OT at all???
i dont like to play expert with hebrew.. but anyway..where's a jewish person to help us here?
you repeat what you read in the sources only without asking questions..
" THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD"
how many lords does the speaker have anyway??
:)
Why is the Messiah called adoni (my lord) and never adonai (my Lord God)?

“Adonai and Adoni are variations of Masoretic pointing to distinguish divine reference from human.”

Adonai is referred to God but Adoni to human superiors.

Adoni — ref. to men: my lord, my master [see Ps. 110:1]

Adonai — ref. to God…Lord (Brown, Driver, Briggs, Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, under adon [= lord]).

“The form ADONI (‘my lord’), a royal title (I Sam. 29:8), is to be carefully distinguished from the divine title ADONAI (‘my Lord’) used of Yahweh.”“ADONAI — the special plural form [the divine title] distinguishes it from adonai [with short vowel]= my lords”(International Standard Bible Encyclopedia,“Lord,” p. 157).

“Lord in the OT is used to translate ADONAI when applied to the Divine Being. The [Hebrew] word…has a suffix [with special pointing] presumably for the sake of distinction…between divine and human appellative”(Hastings Dictionary of the Bible,“Lord,” Vol. 3, p. 137).

“Hebrew Adonai exclusively denotes the God of Israel. It is attested about 450 times in the OT…Adoni [is] addressed to human beings (Gen. 44:7, Num. 32:25, II Kings 2:19 [etc.]). We have to assume that the word adonai received its special form to distinguish it from the secular use of adon [i.e., adoni]. The reason why [God is addressed] as adonai,[with long vowel] instead of the normal adon, adoni or adonai [with short vowel] may have been to distinguish Yahweh from other gods and from human lords”(Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible, p. 531).

“The lengthening of the &#257; on Adonai [the Lord God] may be traced to the concern of the Masoretes to mark the word as sacred by a small external sign”(Theological Dictionary of the OT,“Adon,” p. 63 and Theological Dictionary of the NT, III, 1060ff. n.109).

“The form ‘to my lord,’ l’adoni, is never used in the OT as a divine reference…the generally accepted fact that the masoretic pointing distinguishes divine references (adonai) from human references (adoni)”(Wigram, The Englishman’s Hebrew and Chaldee Concordance of the OT, p. 22)(Herbert Bateman,“Psalm 110:1 and the NT,” Bibliothecra Sacra, Oct.-Dec., 1992, p. 438).

the LORD said to my Lord-see the difference

Location hidden

#147309 Jan 1, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
"the Lord said to my Lord"
is that what y ou meanJ?
ok, lately I ve gone too blonde and dumb.. expain to the poor me please.:))
the lord said to my lord???
did the lord say to himself ? or are there two lords for or what??
one ADONAI is God and the other is ADONI refers to human superiors
Shaam

North Hollywood, CA

#147310 Jan 1, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
"Islamic Scientist" is an oxymoron....moron.

Location hidden

#147311 Jan 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be read like this "The Lord said to my lord"..... the second lord should be with "small l" only then it makes sense!!
First Lord is God and the second one is a Creation of God.
But how can you explain this to these Triniatirians, they only read the Translations, no one prints the original Greek or Aramaic text, only the English or Spanish or German or French Translations.... and they do not know, how these translators play their games.
At least we agree on something

Location hidden

#147312 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to God.
Well others in the orthodox church do even if you don't.

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church

Wait until coffee hour to say "Hi" to friends and family members. It is not appropriate to greet people and have conversations during the services. TALK TO GOD while in church through your prayers, hymns and thanksgiving. He is waiting to hear from you

http://www.holytrinityraleigh.org/Resources/E...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#147313 Jan 1, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw...
Moses split the red sea, do you see evidenbce of that? God did split the moon and returned to original as the red sea water went back to bhave like sea water. there things you must believe evidence or not, may be there are other phenomena we do not know. Science is leaping ahead and discovering more and more.
In the creation of earths and heavens are miracles for those who have wisdom. In te creation of yourselves are miracles for those who now" How can you explain to people 1400+ yeras ago that as you go higher in the sky the air becomes thinner? Quran said "their tightness in their chest like the ones going higher and higher above in the skies "
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#147314 Jan 1, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses split the red sea, do you see evidenbce of that? God did split the moon and returned to original as the red sea water went back to bhave like sea water. there things you must believe evidence or not, may be there are other phenomena we do not know. Science is leaping ahead and discovering more and more.
In the creation of earths and heavens are miracles for those who have wisdom. In te creation of yourselves are miracles for those who now" How can you explain to people 1400+ yeras ago that as you go higher in the sky the air becomes thinner? Quran said "their tightness in their chest like the ones going higher and higher above in the skies "
Christ! Do you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously? Really?

Location hidden

#147315 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so.That's a Catholic thing.
Apparently they do believe in an immortal soul:

mmortality of the soul as well.

Orthodox Christianity adopted the concept of an immortal soul from pagan beliefs. The Evangelical Dictionary of Theology points out in its 1992 edition, on p. 1037,“Speculation about the soul in the subapostolic church was heavily influenced by Greek philosophy.”

Again, quoting from Funk & Wagnall’s New Encyclopedia, Vol. 24, article on “Soul”:“The Christian doctrine of the soul has been strongly influenced by the [Greek] philosophies of Plato and Aristotle… 13th century theologian Thomas Aquinas… accepted Aristotle’s analysis of the soul and body as two conceptually distinguishable elements of a single substance.”

One of the early proponents of the concept of the immortality of the soul was a Catholic church father by the name of Origen (c. 185–254 A.D.). Around 200 A.D. he claimed that “souls are immortal,” stating at the same time that he was a “Platonist who believed in the immortality of the soul.”(Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. IV, pp. 314, 402).

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#147316 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Christ! Do you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously? Really?
you cannot expect to respect you when you dont respect anyone. So, hush up or get the hell out.. or grow up and have a God damn conversation like an adult once in your life.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#147317 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently they do believe in an immortal soul:
mmortality of the soul as well.
Orthodox Christianity adopted the concept of an immortal soul from pagan beliefs. The Evangelical Dictionary of Theology points out in its 1992 edition, on p. 1037,“Speculation about the soul in the subapostolic church was heavily influenced by Greek philosophy.”
Again, quoting from Funk & Wagnall’s New Encyclopedia, Vol. 24, article on “Soul”:“The Christian doctrine of the soul has been strongly influenced by the [Greek] philosophies of Plato and Aristotle… 13th century theologian Thomas Aquinas… accepted Aristotle’s analysis of the soul and body as two conceptually distinguishable elements of a single substance.”
One of the early proponents of the concept of the immortality of the soul was a Catholic church father by the name of Origen (c. 185–254 A.D.). Around 200 A.D. he claimed that “souls are immortal,” stating at the same time that he was a “Platonist who believed in the immortality of the soul.”(Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. IV, pp. 314, 402).
Yassoo Sheilaa-Happy New Year Moosh
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147318 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck you old fool.
Stop stealing my ID you criminal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ISIS Really Wants (Graeme Wood) WOW 10 min Islam Forbids 12
CONDEMN here Garland, TX, Draw-a-Mo contest ! 23 min Ret _ARMY_Vet 51
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 41 min Homer 211,919
Do muzlims support ISIS? 48 min GEORGE WHYTE 7
World exclusive First interview with the "proph... 48 min Islam Forbids 1
Cant wait til they get to the Louvre 49 min RedSnapper 22
Who is who here? 59 min Einstein Nukes 128
America must understand 2 hr username 96
More from around the web