Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521890 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147471 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
All modern religions are based on Paganism.Didn't you know that?
No, because it's not true. Christianity is not based on paganism. The orthodox church and the catholic church are though

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#147472 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont remember invading anything.. I was invited ad I always been..
Free speech doesnt mean you can be rude pitbull..
Sounds like the borg is disturbed.. take more puff..and tell me where is your individuality..
Free speech means you can say whatever you want....cartoons......videos.. ..burn books....

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#147473 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
EEewwwwww

Not as bad as that Sam Neil filim...Possession

Here's some classic fails...

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#147474 Jan 1, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am over 60.
Usually "duh" stops at the age of 23 or 24 at most..
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147475 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you have already admitted your BS is from HollyWood University, your MS from TV University and your PhD from Disney Cartoon University [bs, as in bull fecal matter, MS as in more of the same, and PhD as in piled high and deep]. Now beat it you clown!!! Take lassie and go home!!!
google mob lawyers stupid show box boy.... you'll see goldbergs and sheckles... and the like... you ignorant savage....

sometimes you have to take yo dumb nappy head out your ignorant ass, you Big Dummy...

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#147476 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the Big Cat Fights when Nina, Faith and Milena were scratching each others eyes out here!!!
Yeah, but we're all cozy now.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147477 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Algebra....
Numerical Numbering
Mercuric chloride (formerly corrosive sublimate): used to disinfect wounds
Pin-Hole Camera
Chess
Coffee
Parachute
Vaccination
and soap..:)
what were they parachuting from...camels ?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147478 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the Big Cat Fights when Nina, Faith and Milena were scratching each others eyes out here!!!
And of course you ended up with a wankers cramp afterwards,right?LOL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147479 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Algebra....
Numerical Numbering
Pin-Hole Camera
Chess
Coffee
Parachute
Vaccination
Most important of all, the scientific method!!!!

You missed alcohol distillation, and chemistry as a field of study. Astronomy, early forms of calculus, plus perspective drawing. Muslims invented modern science as a concept.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#147480 Jan 1, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because it's not true. Christianity is not based on paganism. The orthodox church and the catholic church are though
All modern religions are based on Paganism.That's a fact.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147481 Jan 1, 2013
Islamic Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem uneducated..typical of 21st century?
you need to have enough 'capacity' before making a statement..not just 'shout'..it's the difference between 21st century & primitive..
thank to think
really... you want me to take you seriously with that name ??? hahahahaha... call me when satan stops pissing in your numb skull... or when the sun stops sinking into its muddy pool...

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#147482 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Algebra....
Numerical Numbering
Pin-Hole Camera
Chess
Coffee
Parachute
Vaccination
Thanks for that pin-hole camera. I don't know how many times I've needed one of those. The rest of that stuff was invented by the Indians (Gandhi Indians...not Sitting Bull).
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#147483 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
then you left, and the planet got better... see how that works you filthy big dummy...

Sh!t....... gotta go...
george whyte

Alford, UK

#147484 Jan 1, 2013
Islamic militants massacre five women teachers travelling to primary school in protest at female education in Pakistan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22556...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#147485 Jan 1, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>google mob lawyers stupid show box boy.... you'll see goldbergs and sheckles... and the like... you ignorant savage....
sometimes you have to take yo dumb nappy head out your ignorant ass, you Big Dummy...
Atheist Infidel is making anti-semitic accusations against Jews, claiming they are lawyers for criminals like the mafia!!!! Please note how I alone tried to defend the Jews from this indictment!!!!

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#147486 Jan 1, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Its her choice.. I have no saying about the path she wants to walk between her and God
But I am interested knowing why should I?
I m also interested how did you determine to be an atheist?
I dont participate any particular religion but that doesnt mean that I am not spiritual or an atheist.
I am an atheist because I chose to be a humanist. I am more concerned with my fellow human beings rather than pleasing a supposed deity. Religion is just another human construct that divides us, just like nationality, ethnicity, race, political allegiances, etc etc.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#147487 Jan 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most important of all, the scientific method!!!!
You missed alcohol distillation, and chemistry as a field of study. Astronomy, early forms of calculus, plus perspective drawing. Muslims invented modern science as a concept.
So? What the fck happened? You savages haven't moved a centimeter since 650 AD.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#147488 Jan 1, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an atheist because I chose to be a humanist. I am more concerned with my fellow human beings rather than pleasing a supposed deity. Religion is just another human construct that divides us, just like nationality, ethnicity, race, political allegiances, etc etc.
You're high again. That sh*t is going to rot your brain.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#147489 Jan 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
All modern religions are based on Paganism.That's a fact.
No it's not. Jesus didn't teach anything about paganism or idols- that was an invention of paganism,from mesopotamia, hellenism and the two biggests sects of all the catholic church and the orthodox church drumming up business to get followers in

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#147490 Jan 1, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that pin-hole camera. I don't know how many times I've needed one of those. The rest of that stuff was invented by the Indians (Gandhi Indians...not Sitting Bull).
Still, it wasnt your ancestors ..

10) Surgery
Many modern surgical instruments are of exactly the same design as those devised in the 10th century by a Muslim surgeon called al-Zahrawi. His scalpels, bone saws, forceps, fine scissors for eye surgery and many of the 200 instruments he devised are recognisable to a modern surgeon. It was he who discovered that catgut used for internal stitches dissolves away naturally (a discovery he made when his monkey ate his lute strings) and that it can be also used to make medicine capsules. In the 13th century, another Muslim medic named Ibn Nafis described the circulation of the blood, 300 years before William Harvey discovered it. Muslims doctors also invented anaesthetics of opium and alcohol mixes and developed hollow needles to suck cataracts from eyes in a technique still used today

And tell me something, why the most detail anatomy book was published after ww2 by the German scientist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations Doug Jones 2 hr J_a_n 5
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 3 hr J_a_n 46
Paris Cancels Christmas market; holds special ... 10 hr Yep 4
The 3rd temple will bring in the Anti Christ 11 hr Yep 7
Islam can never be exterminated 22 hr you may call me G... 15
Trump will soon be behind bars Tue Latin lover 2
I've never seen a forum more TROLL-infested tha... (Jan '13) Mon Prophet Muhammad 73
More from around the web