Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517704 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#146273 Dec 30, 2012
The filthiness of islam knows no bounds.....

"A few weeks ago, in Almeria, on the Spanish coast just across from Africa, a North African illegal turned up for emergency treatment at Torrecárdenas hospital. Some of the bones of his face had been smashed in and he had suffered multiple hematomas.

Later it emerged that the Muslim had suffered these injuries while visiting a farm in El Ejido, intending to have sex with a horse there. But the horse had other ideas. It brutally kicked the lovelorn Muslim in the face. It seems the farmer had caught the same Muslim twice before sneaking into the farm to have sex with the animals ("mainly the horses") but hadn't bothered filing charges against him.

After receiving medical treatment, the police identified the Muslim as an illegal immigrant and he is now expected to be deported from the country."

Sources: Alerta Digital El Ameria
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#146274 Dec 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose calling all sheep black? The hierarchy in the church do not reflect the beliefs of each individual
Just follow Christos Sheilaa-and damn Rothschild an evil criminal ortganisation that needs to be hauled before the ICC.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#146275 Dec 30, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't That wasn't what you said.You said he was speaking with little children's terms,which means he was talking to the adults as if they were simpletons.
No that's what you said. I said that Jesus said if you want to enter the kingdom then you must be AS little children not speak as little children
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#146276 Dec 30, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Well look at it this way....if one of your kids had been raped, would you suffer the rapist to live?
I don't consider a rapist's death 'power over me'......I consider it good riddance. I don't believe in 'mob rule', neither am I a fan of wild west 'string theory'....lol.
If someone hurts me though. I will find satisfaction. That's my right. I consider that taking back the power.
One time I'll tell you a story about how I deal with threats.....not on here though.....I don't want to give away ALL my secrets. Suffice it to say, my kids were the only kids on the block not to get beaten up by the neighbourhood bullies.
Oh, okay....twist my arm. One story....
When my youngest son was 3 years old, he was outside playing. An older boy passed by. My son, in his cherubic voice said "Hi! Want to play?" and the kid turned to him and said "I'm going to beat you up." I went crashing through the door and said "Hey now! How old are you?" He said sullenly, "Seven" I said, "well no one's beating anyone up, my son invited you to be friends"
Just then another boy walked over. He looked me dead in the eye and said "If you want to start something, I'll finish it"
Incredulous, I asked this boy how old he was "I'm 12. He's my brother" he said, indicating social misfit number 1.
I looked at him and said "Let me make it clear, anything happens to my son, I'm not going after your little brother, I'm not even going after you. I won't go after your mother either, but I will drag your dad out into the street and kick the crap out of him for raising such disrespectful kids."
His jaw dropped.
He never bothered my son again.
That's my kind of vengeance. I would have done it too.
Turns out that social misfit number 1's name was in fact, "Jihad"
Go figure......
Are you sure you're not part American?...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#146277 Dec 30, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Guantanomo? LOL. I evidently don't fit the criterion. That cesspool is reserved for dirty Muslim fck-sticks and their collaborators (Spathis).
Anyways, good day to all my peeps. Enjoy the second last (or last, depending on where you are) day of 2012. Off to L.A. for now, will check in later today/tonight if possible.
Happy 420 Cartooni.:)
Tamil mysogynist you belong back among your own primitive puss--s.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#146278 Dec 30, 2012
Hard to say, although the ancient Philistines are the Jews servants according to Samuel 17:8-9 regarding Goliath's defeat.

The 'Palestinians' as we know now today did not call themselves that until 1967, prior to that Jews too in that area were Palestinian and issues card "yes Jews were card carrying Palestinians in the 1920s. The Romans did named the area Palestina long ago.
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>.
Nina and I have been on a merry go round for about three days. She has stated that Palestine and Philistine are the same thing. I have provided evidence which states that Philistia is where Philistines resided before becoming an extinct race and that Palestine was not called Palestinia before 134AD but she won't have it and states it was called that at the time of Jesus. Jesus died before then as we know and just because a map now has Palestine written on it doesn't mean that it was called that then.I asked her to ask you for your opinion as another christian even though we don't agree on everything. The Arabs used to state that it was called Falistin which Aliroger has disagree. I provided evidence to show that two cartographers has stated the same and he answered that that was not Arabic. I know it isn't Arabic but that is how they wrote it in the text I provided it was written in English.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#146279 Dec 30, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is taught by the parents who in their turn know what's right and wrong and have a choice.But pay attention.When you do something you consider it's right and you get a feeling right at the pit of your stomach that makes you feel uncomfortable,then you know you're wrong.It doesn't matter what you've been taught.
Lying is a learned behaviour that children pick up at an early age. It is a way of getting what they want and involves deception

I have provided a link about it if you are interested in it

http://www.wpic.pitt.edu/research/famhist/PDF...

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

#146280 Dec 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
....and yet you are arrogant enough to think that that you have the real Christian beliefs.
The beliefs I have were around a long time before the Catholic and Orthodox church screwed up the true teachings of Jesus and his message so it is not a new theology it is just getting back to the original teachings of Jesus and respecting what he taught at the time
The Christian theology that people should follow is the one that teaches that people should avoid all kinds of sin. Its that simple.

If the Catholic Church and Orthodox church have been teaching people to avoid all sin, then there is no need to study christian-like theologies regardless of their origin. Its really a waste of time and it should be noted that doing so won't bring one any closer to God if one continues to sin while studying those theologies.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#146281 Dec 30, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
CHTT is da' man. End of story. I'm not going into another fight with you or LH but facts are facts. CHTT is da' man.
Agreed.......

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#146282 Dec 30, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure many are like that who are selfish and don't take into considerations others interests. If one stop to think what a course of action consequences for others and is naturally good then he.she will not commit the act. Here were belief has a role- If you have fear of God then you will not act to the detriments of others. I say God because God is all seeing while the law may be evaded if one is so disposed. Fear of God is the built-in crime stopper. Some call it conciousness or other names Some learn to trick their conciousness but a believer knows he can not trick God.
Did you know that in Saudi Arabia in the sixties and seventies gold shops owners used to leave their shops open when the call for prayer comes with Gold hanging from hooks for anybody so disposed to pick and nobody ever did and not for fear of the law although that could be a part of it.
Neither fear of God nor fear of law stops everybody.Until we learn to stop ourselves on our own will,we'll be doomed to fail as civilization.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#146283 Dec 30, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point.Those aren't real sins you're talking about.We're talking about Greed,Lust,Deceit etc.
Sins are sins. Sin means missing the mark and has nothing to do with how serious it might be
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#146284 Dec 30, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>

Happy 420 Cartooni.:)
Enjoy the city of angeles... and a like minded 4:20
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#146285 Dec 30, 2012
Go CHTT

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#146286 Dec 30, 2012
Happy New Years Nina, best wishes and good health and happiness to you in 2013!
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
hm.. dont remember exactly.. must have been .. somethihng about prophesies and what sheilaa's book says and what orthodoxy says.. also ..yes..
I said everytime you read a FUND, ORGANIZATION, HEADQUARTES behind a christian denomination, we should be suspicious..
yes that was the crux of it. sheilaa made no comment about it she threw it all in the bin as rubbish. she'd like you to have a say though.
perhaps she can retrieve the post..
hope you are fine Jan. I wish you a happy New Year.!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#146287 Dec 30, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in Jesus,how is your faith any different than Judaism?Why would you call yourself Christian?
I do believe in him and I don't need to be a trinitarian to call myself a Christian.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#146288 Dec 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...
Empathy maybe?...
And you're right...
I believe empathy is a genetic part of us...
The 'guy nod' is one I like...
Two guys that don't know each other...
Stare as they walk toward...
One will nod...the other returns the nod
Means I'll fight if necessary but your nod means not necessary...
Maybe allies in the future...
Fear of the unknown?...stranger reflex in babies?
Attempt to empathize and allay fears?...
Just a thought...
Chicks are wired different...corpus callosum
Although our society has been trying to rewire them...
Girl gang fights a side effect?...
Girl gangs you gotta watch,especially those Lesbian gangs,LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#146290 Dec 30, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see,all Christian sects have sprung from the Catholic church.That's an interesting fact,isn't it?
You are wrong the true beliefs were present before any Catholic or Orthodox church they just put their man made spin of things ans corrupted the truth
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#146291 Dec 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who demanded the three state 'solution'?...
And why did East and West Pakistan go to war with each other?...
Two states. Some muslims and some hindus demanded separate states. Others from both sided did not. The later lost. Britian was supportive of the two states.
Pak and Bangaldish fought due to rulers in pakistan neglecting what is now bangladish. India supported Bangaldish in the war.
The above is the general outlines - lots happened and many interference lead to the separation of India and pakistan. leaders ego played a big role. The separation did not favour muslims long term. As one country muslims in general would have fared better politically as almost equal to hindus numerically. Muslims although not homogenous sect but are more cohesive than the hindus
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#146292 Dec 30, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
When you die if you have anyone around tell them to take a photo of the abject terror on your face as you see your place in hell. "we unmasked your shield ( cover) your sight is mighty"" Quranic verse means as you die the limitations on your eyesight will be gone and you will be able to see things that you were invisible just before your soul departs it's vessel.
fcuking religious idiot... the same look is on the faces of the idiots who think theyre going to heaven, you effing twit ....if your not ready to leave your ONLY life, your face shows it, you filthy ignorant savage.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#146293 Dec 30, 2012
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't now, they will in the after-life.
We'll need to agree to disagree on this point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 3 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 8 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 9 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 9 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law 15 hr LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) 18 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
Rising crime rate in America 18 hr Ampman 7
More from around the web