Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 423,176

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Read more
danetoo

UK

#145461 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>is it jewish brotherhood now? lol
Yup !! Lol
danetoo

UK

#145462 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>is it jewish brotherhood now? lol
Except for two things -

1. I'm not Jewish

2. I'm not a "brother"

Lol
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#145463 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
Don't take my word for it, turn on a tv, buy a newspaper, Google it....

Islam is pure evil.
When you coming over here for a bit of stand up?:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#145464 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that you are getting desperate now Nina. What I stated to you was that Jesus spoke Hebrew when he was in the synagogues and when he read the old testament scripture and when he spoke to the Samaritan women. The old testament was written in Hebrew not Greek. I never said he spoke Jewish what does speaking Jewish mean??????
The fact is he was multilingual.
Go back and look at the links I provided it appears you haven't read them.
Here a couple of examples:
1.Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide your references to the fact that it was called Palestine in the days of Jesus
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text> from you
FACT:it's not religion. It's history and linguistics we're talking about.
Palestine and Philistine are the same. Any objections maybe?
Fact: Philistine is the name of a person who comes from Philistia
You have confused the name Palestinia with Philistine. The name of the place was Philistia and its inhabitants were Philistines
Palestine
from L. Palestina (name of a Roman province), from Gk. Palaistine (Herodotus), from Heb. Pelesheth "Philistia, land of the Philistines."
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php ...
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide your references to the fact that it was called Palestine in the days of Jesus
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/egypt/T1M9CF ...
I asked you not to make a fool of yourself sheilaaa... you didnt listen. you want more? there's more proof of what you made of yourself.
YES, I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE IT AND YOU HAVEN'T. In AD 135, the Emperor Hadrian blotted out the name “Provincia Judea” and renamed it “Provincia Syria Palaestina”. This was the Latin version of the Greek name and soon became a name to be used as an administrative unit. THIS WAS DONE AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS. JUST WAKE UP TO YOURSELF NINA!!!!!!!!! It's in the history books
can somebody please tell me what Sheilaa is arguing about and for in the above repeated to exhaustion post of hers?

that Philistine and palestine are not he same ?-------:)
that Palestine or Judaia was not Palestine in jesus time?
that it was Judaia in Jesus time? it also was Galilea, Idumea etc etc but certainly not israel?

what??

Sheilaa.. I dont see your PAIN and AGONY to establish and cling yourself on the fact that in Jesus time it was not Palestine but JUDAIA, IDUMEA. GALILEA etc etc..

Can you explain to us all logical and informed about the abc of religions people, what on earth JESUS has to do wiht ISRAEL?

How could Jesus' time help in your cause any more than the time before Jesus and all the time after Jesus

if I m not mistaken sheilaaa.... the CONTRACT, COVENANT GOD HAD WITH ABRAHAM WAS BEFORE JESUS.

In the old testament in which you got informed about the ....contract .. there is Philistines hence Palestine name today.

it's a shame to use christianity and religion in general and Jesus in particular to argue for a political ( and historical no doubt ) cause of a people that REJECTED him , they simply neatly clearly honestly DONT BELIEVE IN HIM.

HE'S A FAKE, A FRAUD according to jewish religion, a CHARLATAN . Not even a prophet NOT EVEN THAT.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#145465 Dec 29, 2012
:P
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145466 Dec 29, 2012
sentil38 wrote:
<quoted text>
who manufacture the arms and amo for their commodity, they should be blamed
So, in your round-about, monkeyish way, you blame America for the amorality of the filthy muslims? Are you sure you would not like to reconsider and blame the Jews? That would be a more islamic thing to do. Lord knows it is never the case that muslims should accept responsibility for their inability to control their base instincts.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#145467 Dec 29, 2012
cherstian wrote:
ethiopia is a holy land,land of mary and land of jesus.
Oh yeah and jesus was black african too
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145468 Dec 29, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
When you coming over here for a bit of stand up?:)
Huh?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#145469 Dec 29, 2012
the dumbest people you can ever see:

the black americans

according to them

ancient egypt was black

the whole world is black

whites came from black

jesus is black

what else????

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#145470 Dec 29, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the Novovirus here - 1 million people affected here in the UK - we usually have a Winter Vomiting bug every year but this has started earlier and is spreading like wildfire. Work colleagues are dropping like flies and having to go to hospital for an anti sickness jab and put on drips for fluids.
Hospitals are closed to visitors and the message is 'wash your hands'- I don't think it's rocket science.
Everybody's sick with the flu here.Every third person who comes to the hospital has the flu.I haven't gotten it yet but we'll see.Here we have both types A and B this year.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#145471 Dec 29, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>I hope not either - but as they do have an epidemic in denmark at the mo - anyway ... We'll see ...

My man's in Paris to celebrate new year with me lol ... Again - we'll see

Worst thing is that I've hardly seen my grandson ... That was the whole purpose of coming to Denmark lol ... But don't want to be the cause of him getting infected ... Obviously !! he's getting more and more gorgeous ... Just a bundle of absolute ... Well gorgeousness ... He's a year old now ... And obviously super forward and intelligent hahaha ...

I hope you'll have a good new year too LH - all the very best ... Xo
I always think the best thing to do is expose babies to every illness going around - we have 'chicken pox' parties here for nursery children since the immunity builds up.
My daughter has never even had a cold - I put that down to breastfeeding for such a long time but she is sceptical to vomiting bugs. Hasn't been affected for a while now though.
Me - I've had a throat like a bit of sandpaper this past week with glands like a field full full of molehills and can't swallow - it's shite. Had to leave work which is unheard of.

All the best for 2013 D2 and to your Grandson's birthday :)

All the best to your little Grandson D2 - he's gorgeous :)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145472 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah and jesus was black african too
The people that built the pyramids were black gnomes. They had really tiny hands. That they were able to lift all those heavy stones into place is a tribute to their ingenuity. It was only after the arab/muslims took over that Egypt descended into poverty and decay. It's a shame....a real shame.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#145473 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
Comedy lol :)

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#145474 Dec 29, 2012
Lipush wrote:
:P
my jewish girl...hello :D

Location hidden

#145475 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians themselves have stated that there is no such thing as a Palestinian it was a ploy that was used for political purposes against the Jews. Don't make me drag out all the quotes from them!!!!!
<<The Palestinians themselves have stated that there is no such thing as a Palestinian>>

So now which of the two do you believe? the palestinians who stated so or the ones who dont exist?

hahaha....

ok, sheilaa.. like I said before, then there should be no problem
I m afraid though that the Israeli people still have problems with some people who stated themselves they dont ...exist..

ghostly things..........

and to help you close the vicious cycle in that...logic pattern ..|I 'll take it as the palestinians stated themeselves.

Palestinian does not exist.
the name.
The people however do. and they are Arabs and they come from the branch of Ishmael and Ishmael was Abraham's son TOO.

well??????????

which side are YOU trying to convince by your... invincible argument that IN JESUS TIME there was no Palestine?

the muslim/Arabic side?
or
the jewish/ Israeli side?

:))):))

danetoo

UK

#145476 Dec 29, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>I always think the best thing to do is expose babies to every illness going around - we have 'chicken pox' parties here for nursery children since the immunity builds up.
My daughter has never even had a cold - I put that down to breastfeeding for such a long time but she is sceptical to vomiting bugs. Hasn't been affected for a while now though.
Me - I've had a throat like a bit of sandpaper this past week with glands like a field full full of molehills and can't swallow - it's shite. Had to leave work which is unheard of.

Thanx - it was his first on 20th December ...

I will put the latest photos of him on my fb in a couple of days time ...

He was breast fed up to around a month ago - he's travelled quite a bit - Paris, Mallorca, Portugal, London, new york, Kenya lol - and he's just started nursery a month ago too - so no doubt he will get all the childhood stuff - he's had colds and he still has a cough - but no reason to make it worse - and dont want to be the cause ...

Woooops - time to go see doc here...

Location hidden

#145477 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No only you you have stated that Philistine and Palestine are the same the fact is that they are not as I have just posted. You just don't get it and I'm starting to wonder if you are being deliberately perverse or you are just stupid
SHOW ME AGAIN where you ve PROVED THAT PHILISTINE AND PALESTINE is not the same.
let me help you

SHOW ME
THE ETYMOLOGY OF PHILISTINE
AND
THE ETYMOLOGY OF PALESTINE

SHOW ME THAT IT IS
N._O_.T - THE - S_A_M_E
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#145478 Dec 29, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody's sick with the flu here.Every third person who comes to the hospital has the flu.I haven't gotten it yet but we'll see.Here we have both types A and B this year.
I just think folk moan about the flu when all they have is a really bad cold. I remember having flu when I was 19 and I couldn't move my arms or legs - no sniffing noses I just couldn't move and it lasted a fortnight. One of my Directors had it just before Xmas and had the exact same symptoms, we thought he was 'at it' but when he described the symptoms I knew he wasn't. Basically with flu your muscles seize but there is a tendency to moan 'I have flu'
danetoo

UK

#145479 Dec 29, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>I always think the best thing to do is expose babies to every illness going around - we have 'chicken pox' parties here for nursery children since the immunity builds up.

And do hope your throat gets better !! Try some manuka honey -- 20+... it's good and soothing ...

And have you been tested for a bacterial infection??
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145480 Dec 29, 2012
I'm full blown sick and I took the shot. Incidentally that is the first thing in 5 years that my Blue Cross actually paid for.....poison. I blame the selfish pieces of sh*t that send their kids to school sick. They use the school like a daycare and I suffer because they are living beyond their means. They have turned my child into a bio-weapon. Also, my nieces and nephews. Those little urchins are always seeping body fluids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min HughBe 215,252
News "Islam in America": A Conversation with Jonatha... 29 min Joe W 1
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 50 min John 54,173
Price of criticising the religion of peace.. 54 min Polaris 8
News Exposing Anti-Islam Author Ayaan Hirsi Ali's La... 55 min Polaris 3
Germanwings Flight 4U 9525 55 min Joe W 127
You will all accept islam 1 hr NotQuiter 1,674
Germanwings pilot was muslim convert deleted. 1 hr Goddess Gaia 78
Poll Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO? 2 hr DaniEl 16
We Western Women and the need for real MEN ! _... 7 hr bmz 76
More from around the web