Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 508356 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#145485 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No only you you have stated that Philistine and Palestine are the same the fact is that they are not as I have just posted. You just don't get it and I'm starting to wonder if you are being deliberately perverse or you are just stupid
how come you havent understood yet that I m not cut out to lose to the ones whose best weapon is logic's rape?

you thought that by raping logic and insisting on your fixed ideas, which you dont budge from no matter what, you would exhaust me?

he he ...
sheilaa.....sheilaa...

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145486 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be sent back to the zoo...ur dangerous on society
michigan gorilla
""American freedom means: if i see u, im going to rape u LOOOOOL
Just run away.....its also american freedom LOL"
---Egyptian_lad (2012)

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#145487 Dec 29, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for two things -
1. I'm not Jewish
2. I'm not a "brother"
Lol
ah ok!!! but u r jewess ( jew lady)

Your hair is fake blonde i think so LOL

how much it cost you to color it? LOL

Location hidden

#145488 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If people told the truth there would be no rivalry
absolutely agree.

but to be able to tell the truth people need to be able to read the truth instead of reading just 3 lines and reject the rest of the truth as rubbish.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145489 Dec 29, 2012
Where is Guido? Where is MM? What happened to funny? I miss that.

Location hidden

#145490 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post only confirms what I have already stated, but is not as accurate. That's why it is wrong to called the people Palestinians it is an invented name as they themselves agree that has been used by Arabs to try and claim the land for themselves instead of the Jews who have been there for thousands of years
as many thousands as ISHMAEL'S BRANCH?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#145491 Dec 29, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>And do hope your throat gets better !! Try some manuka honey -- 20+... it's good and soothing ...

And have you been tested for a bacterial infection??
No I have lumps growing out of my neck - I have been assured it will pass as my doc is against the over prescribing of antibiotics - it's doing its rounds just now - so will pass.

It's pissed aff my Saturday night plans though! Ugh

Location hidden

#145492 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as "Jordanians"), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians - something they did not know the day before. Of course, these people having a new identity had to build themselves a history, namely, had to steal some others' history, and the only way that the victims of the theft would not complain is if those victims do no longer exist. Therefore, the Palestinian leaders claimed two contradictory lineages from ancient peoples that inhabited in the Land of Israel: the Canaanites and the Philistines.
ALWAYS USING YOUR LOGIC .. one might as well answer how it is possible for a ..'palestinian' to be one day Jordanian and the next day Palestinian.

the same way some Jews were one day jewish Germans, jewish Russians Jewish Turks or jewish British etc etc and then the next day they landed on a land and from now on they would be called Israelis

same way.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#145493 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
Where is Guido? Where is MM? What happened to funny? I miss that.
Bit worried about MM I know she had a faulty heating thing and was sleeping to 4 in the afternoon - she needs to get it fixed - will mail now.

Guido will be in slot machine heaven :)

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#145494 Dec 29, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>

It's pissed aff my Saturday night plans though! Ugh
It will be a blessing for your daughter not having to hear her shitty mother throwing up in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Location hidden

#145495 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I typed the above captioned message 18 hours ago. I felt as right as rain. Now I'm sick.
"The flu shot: The viruses in the flu shot are killed (inactivated), so you cannot get the flu from a flu shot. "--Centers for Disease Control
you're sick really? I hope it's something light faith.
what flu shot was it for ? common flu?

FIGHT IT!
Let me play something for you to lift your spirits
http://youtu.be/zvU9_6Qo8bs
:))

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#145496 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
I'm full blown sick and I took the shot. Incidentally that is the first thing in 5 years that my Blue Cross actually paid for.....poison. I blame the selfish pieces of sh*t that send their kids to school sick. They use the school like a daycare and I suffer because they are living beyond their means. They have turned my child into a bio-weapon. Also, my nieces and nephews. Those little urchins are always seeping body fluids.
It's all in your head,Faith.I've never gotten sick from a flu shot.Unless they have a special poison one for you,LOL

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#145497 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> my jewish girl...hello :D
Got up on the right side of the bed? lol hello.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#145498 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> ah ok!!! but u r jewess ( jew lady)
Your hair is fake blonde i think so LOL
how much it cost you to color it? LOL
"Fake blond"?

Are you emplying that all blond Jews dye their hair? lol

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#145499 Dec 29, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think folk moan about the flu when all they have is a really bad cold. I remember having flu when I was 19 and I couldn't move my arms or legs - no sniffing noses I just couldn't move and it lasted a fortnight. One of my Directors had it just before Xmas and had the exact same symptoms, we thought he was 'at it' but when he described the symptoms I knew he wasn't. Basically with flu your muscles seize but there is a tendency to moan 'I have flu'
That's true but we do swab and we have something like 80% positives.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145500 Dec 29, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all in your head,Faith.I've never gotten sick from a flu shot.Unless they have a special poison one for you,LOL
I don't know that the two are related....I probably just have a cold, but this is like the 4th time I've been sick since school started. They should put those kids in bio-suits and hose them down with bleach as they are walking out the door.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145501 Dec 29, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
FIGHT IT!
I don't know...just a "flu shot". I always thought that going to doctors, pharmacies, hospitals.....You are just asking for trouble. That's where they keep the sick people. Sick people make me sick.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145502 Dec 29, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
FIGHT IT!
Thank you Nina. That song gave me the sudden urge to hit one of my brothers with a chair.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#145503 Dec 29, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>It will be a blessing for your daughter not having to hear her shitty mother throwing up in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Ya white wannabe. LMFAO

Oh and least my child is with me all the time. Yer wife and kids had a lucky escape.

This last year you have lost everything especially your humour - you ignore people who meant something to you and you just spew hate.

I really feel sorry for you because when the chips are down you are incapable of finding the person you really were.

Feck you

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#145504 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
I'm full blown sick and I took the shot. Incidentally that is the first thing in 5 years that my Blue Cross actually paid for.....poison. I blame the selfish pieces of sh*t that send their kids to school sick. They use the school like a daycare and I suffer because they are living beyond their means. They have turned my child into a bio-weapon. Also, my nieces and nephews. Those little urchins are always seeping body fluids.
Talking to yourself...its a sing that everything is not well with you....go and have a mental checkup....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All around the city, New Yorkers are protesting... 34 min Khan 9
Fck Top Mod 11. I'll always remove anti-muslim ... 1 hr Faith 1
Fck Top Mod 8. I will always remove anti-muslim... 1 hr Faith 1
Faith's dog mandy pees on her 1 hr Mandy pees on faith 1
Pakistan won't free doctor who helped find bin ... 1 hr Faith Is Mentally... 1
Indiana school worksheet praises Sharia 1 hr Faith is Mentally... 1
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 3 hr Barros chingon 382
More from around the web