Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 515566 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#145497 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> my jewish girl...hello :D
Got up on the right side of the bed? lol hello.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#145498 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> ah ok!!! but u r jewess ( jew lady)
Your hair is fake blonde i think so LOL
how much it cost you to color it? LOL
"Fake blond"?

Are you emplying that all blond Jews dye their hair? lol

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#145499 Dec 29, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think folk moan about the flu when all they have is a really bad cold. I remember having flu when I was 19 and I couldn't move my arms or legs - no sniffing noses I just couldn't move and it lasted a fortnight. One of my Directors had it just before Xmas and had the exact same symptoms, we thought he was 'at it' but when he described the symptoms I knew he wasn't. Basically with flu your muscles seize but there is a tendency to moan 'I have flu'
That's true but we do swab and we have something like 80% positives.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145500 Dec 29, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all in your head,Faith.I've never gotten sick from a flu shot.Unless they have a special poison one for you,LOL
I don't know that the two are related....I probably just have a cold, but this is like the 4th time I've been sick since school started. They should put those kids in bio-suits and hose them down with bleach as they are walking out the door.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145501 Dec 29, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you're sick really? I hope it's something light faith.
what flu shot was it for ? common flu?
FIGHT IT!
Let me play something for you to lift your spirits
http://youtu.be/zvU9_6Qo8bs
:))
I don't know...just a "flu shot". I always thought that going to doctors, pharmacies, hospitals.....You are just asking for trouble. That's where they keep the sick people. Sick people make me sick.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145502 Dec 29, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you're sick really? I hope it's something light faith.
what flu shot was it for ? common flu?
FIGHT IT!
Let me play something for you to lift your spirits
http://youtu.be/zvU9_6Qo8bs
:))
Thank you Nina. That song gave me the sudden urge to hit one of my brothers with a chair.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#145503 Dec 29, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>It will be a blessing for your daughter not having to hear her shitty mother throwing up in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Ya white wannabe. LMFAO

Oh and least my child is with me all the time. Yer wife and kids had a lucky escape.

This last year you have lost everything especially your humour - you ignore people who meant something to you and you just spew hate.

I really feel sorry for you because when the chips are down you are incapable of finding the person you really were.

Feck you

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#145504 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
I'm full blown sick and I took the shot. Incidentally that is the first thing in 5 years that my Blue Cross actually paid for.....poison. I blame the selfish pieces of sh*t that send their kids to school sick. They use the school like a daycare and I suffer because they are living beyond their means. They have turned my child into a bio-weapon. Also, my nieces and nephews. Those little urchins are always seeping body fluids.
Talking to yourself...its a sing that everything is not well with you....go and have a mental checkup....

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#145505 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know that the two are related....I probably just have a cold, but this is like the 4th time I've been sick since school started. They should put those kids in bio-suits and hose them down with bleach as they are walking out the door.
Wait until you catch lice,LMAO!

Location hidden

#145506 Dec 29, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I had a dream last night as well and in it I asked God to help you because you are so stunted in your intellectual growth. I asked him to provide you with more knowledge so that you could truly appreciate his word. I also asking him to make you stop harassing Faith on this thread and treating her as a sexual object by wanting to drink her milk
Hmmmm few days ago in your own post you claim that we want to drink Faith salty rotten Milk not me....

I hope you remember your own post in which you claim that due to your abusive parents you never got motherly care that why you want Faith to adopt you as her child, Which might fulfill your dirt intention to suck her milk.

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145507 Dec 29, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until you catch lice,LMAO!
Oh Christ! I need some of my grandfather's whiskey now.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#145508 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
Greece suffered five centuries of Islamic tyranny under Turkish Islamofascist rule, and building a mosque would be an insult to all those who died battling the Muslim invaders. So, who, but the BBC, cares if there are no mosques for 300,000 mostly illegal Muslim colonizers and parasites living in Greece?
Makeshift mosque facilities are illegal but this huge community faces no other option. Athens, a metropolis on the edge of the Muslim world, is one of the few EU capitals without a mosque.
Since Greece gained independence from the Ottoman Empire in 1832, no government has allowed a mosque to be built in the city. It was seen by many as “un-Greek”– out of place in a country in which much more than 90% of the population are Orthodox Christians.
But as Greece has become the main entry point for migrants to the EU, its Muslim population has swelled. Some estimates place the number of Muslims in Athens alone at around 300,000, in a city with a population of around five million, and the clamour for an official place of prayer is growing.
“It is a very big tragedy for us Muslims that there is no mosque here,” says Syed Mohammad Jamil from the Pakistan-Hellenic Society.
“Greece produced democracy and civilisation and the respect of religion – but they don’t respect our Muslims to provide us with a regular, legal mosque.”(And they don’t want you in their country either)
One of the Friday worshippers, Ashifaq Ahmad, says:“I feel somehow cut off from society.”When we have a celebration, there is nowhere proper for us to get together. Society is not accepting us.”(Why should they? Muslims eventually drive out or kill all the Christians in their countries)
Pressure on the government to provide a secure, protected mosque has grown as the anti-Muslim immigrant Golden Dawn party continues to rise. Its members stand accused of beating immigrants and vandalising some of the underground prayer rooms.(They are sending you a message – get out!)
The party’s deputy, Ilias Panagiotaros, told me earlier in the year that landmines should be placed on Greece’s border with Turkey, saying:“If immigrants die trying to jump into our country, that’s their problem.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xDESJDtlGdMXX
Filthy muslim spread their virus wherever they go. They cannot be peaceful and law abiding.
Islam is pure evil.
this is a really serious and very sensitive issue. really serious.

Location hidden

#145509 Dec 29, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know...just a "flu shot". I always thought that going to doctors, pharmacies, hospitals.....You are just asking for trouble. That's where they keep the sick people. Sick people make me sick.
You are already a mentally retired psychopathic women with a sick mentality to carryout mass murder of unarmed civilians and innocent women and children.......
I don't understand how could someone else could make a women sick who is already suffering from disease like HATE AND MASS MURDER....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#145510 Dec 29, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a really serious and very sensitive issue. really serious.
I believe you. Muslims are the number one problem in the world. Fortunately, here in America, we have very few and it would end very badly for them if they acted up. Our hot-button immigration issue is the Latins. We don't mind the Mexicans always coming and going. We know them. It is these people coming from Central America that coalesce into gangs that bring trouble for us.....and the Mexicans.

Location hidden

#145511 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
the real builders of pyramids = giant human people
A large stone to people of our size today was a small stone to Giant human
[email protected] faith: islam didnt bring poverty to egypt, Egypt has been rich country under islam...only on last two century, it was down due to the british robbery and dictatorship rule.
dictators like mubarak made the country shthole
Hmmm I agree British robbery make Egypt's poor. But I think with kind of governance we are seeing in Egypt by Brotherhood gang Egypt is definitely going to become the worlds richest country...heheheh and Switzerland of North Africa....
Sher e Panjab

Ivanhoe, Australia

#145512 Dec 29, 2012

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#145513 Dec 29, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya white wannabe. LMFAO
That really tickles you, doesnt it. Sick racist.
Oh and least my child is with me all the time. Yer wife and kids had a lucky escape.
Strange! my family are sitting with me right now seem to be having fun and looking forward to our dinner guests arrival.
You and your brat on the other hand sit on your own dumped by your childs father, probably when he realised what a low life scum bag he had knocked up.
This last year you have lost everything especially your humour - you ignore people who meant something to you and you just spew hate.
My humour is as good as ever its not my fault you head is rammed permanently up spathis butt.
I really feel sorry for you because when the chips are down you are incapable of finding the person you really were.
Dont feel sorry for me, it really isnt needed, we've had the most successful year ever, I've worked hard and am reaping the rewards.
Feck you
Likewise racist scum.

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#145514 Dec 29, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm I agree British robbery make Egypt's poor. But I think with kind of governance we are seeing in Egypt by Brotherhood gang Egypt is definitely going to become the worlds richest country...heheheh and Switzerland of North Africa....
This post is the product of one braincell colliding briefly with another.

Since: Nov 11

Jacksonville, FL

#145515 Dec 29, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from worthynews:
"The nation of Islam will return – despite our current crisis and despite the arrogance of the West. The West is bound to be destroyed. Just like Allah destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires, he will destroy the West at the hands of the Muslims. This is an unequivocal promise. These countries will convert to Islam ..."
Like Spain?
If so, the West will also have a "Reconquista".
It's interesting that you listed the Persian Empires, considering that it is now modern day Iran and was a big part of the Middle-East, and many Muslims and followers of Allah, before they were actually called Muslims, were the bulk members of the Persian Empire and its surrounding dominions.

enlighteningthemind.com
Enlightening The mind Radio
True Tamil Tiger

United States

#145516 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
is it jewish brotherhood now? lol
At least we can all be certain that they wouldn't authorize raping U.S. ambassadors in Tel Aviv if some random American were to make a film denigrating Moses.

Dumbfck muzzies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 58 min J Hinckley 7
News Palo Alto student fights Islamophobia, one dinn... 2 hr Roscoe 7
News Challenging Islam Goes Against Religious Harmon... (Jan '13) 3 hr Muslims and mafia 10
Proof the Koran is the Words of Man & Not God 4 hr Muslims here are ... 10
We're running low on Muslims again. 4 hr Muslims here are ... 16
Arabic Term WORD allah (SWT) means-> S-atan-> W... 5 hr HomoMOHAMAD 3
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 5 hr HomoMOHAMAD 51
More from around the web