Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 514052 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#138953 Dec 14, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
Where the feck is Faith????
no doubt hating the new and improved islamic scum, you.... I'm guessing.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#138954 Dec 14, 2012
Nina Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
what a cowardly rat you are really... Im still waiting for you to prove that ancient Makedones were ...blond haha and that they were Slavs
BLOND like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cCaKKDTadacXX&feature=sha re&list=PLA76569835FF64787
and I m still waiting ..
come on Malaka prove to me that you are not a Megas Loser an ethinic poutana with deep ETHNIC COMPLEX against Greeks and the whole world .
here's a clue for y ou to prove that you are not a loser PEASANT!
"We do not claim to be descendants of Alexander the Great."
--FYROM'S Ambassador in Washington, Mrs. Ljubica Acevshka (January 22 1999)
----------
But BaronMOnkey will teach Greeks and the world lessons of history and will have the nerve to tell me a Greek to go and educate myself with his propaganda sites you ETHNIC THIEVES AND FRAUDS!!!
Big, bigger, biggest .O.S.E.R!!!
as fyroMOnkeydonki as it gets!!
dance for me Monkey!!! Dance for all the world MONKEY!
-
That you can not read and understand English is not my fault.
-
I have given you more than enough proof that Lexie the Great was never a Greek, but a Macedonian.
-
You can deny it as much as you like, it does not change the facts that Lexie the Great was not a Greek.
-
Now go and cry in the nearest corner.
-
My time is more valuable than to have to proof it to you.
It is all in google.
-
Alexander the Great [Megas Alexandros] was born July 20th 356 BC in Pella which was the ancient capital of Macedonia.
-
He became King of Macedonia after the death of his father.
-
Alexander The Great it was never said he was King of Greece.
-
There was never a Greek Officer in his army, you would like to think if Alexander The Great was a Greek, he would of at least have 1 Greek Army officer.
-
Why if Alexander was a Greek, why did he have to invade and conquer Greece?
-
Two years later in 338 BC, Philip gave his son a commanding post among the senior generals as the Macedonian army invaded Greece. At the Battle of Chaeronea the Greeks were defeated and Alexander displayed his bravery by destroying the elite Greek force, the Theban Secret Band. Some ancient historians recorded that the Macedonians won the battle thanks to his bravery.

He is Most definately Macedonian and NOT Greek

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#138955 Dec 14, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
Maybe your boy Khaled reported enough of her posts to get her banned?

Seems right up his alley.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#138956 Dec 14, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>why ... do you believe all the humans (you despise) on the planet will disappear except islamic scum... some freedon !!!!

is that a news flash from a hurghadian window ?????

news flash... muslims to inherit planet by 2014.... praise allah the islamic dope cried...
You're concentrating all yer efforts on me tonight I see lol
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#138957 Dec 14, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sanctimonious wanker Jan, honestly. Not that I'm a fan of CHTT but he's the only one that doesn't pander tae yer shite - the rest of the Danish posters who ripped you apart before are now sooking up yer arse.
How does that make you feel?
so... if i get you right, your saying the black man whom hate ... because hes's black, is the only honest person...??? then why do you hate intelligent people infavor of perverted savages.???/ I mean your savages for sure arent white, as you claim CHTT strives to be ?

Honor and praise, to .... CHTT.. even as you despise his blackness, racist.

Location hidden

#138958 Dec 14, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
Nina's gone absolutely buckwild on Baron here. LMAO
Is it not wonderful when she starts spilling her sex life in public.
-
She is so stupid she does not even realise what she is saying.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#138959 Dec 14, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your boy Khaled reported enough of her posts to get her banned?

Is that a fact?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#138960 Dec 14, 2012
That does it, I'm converting.
Signed - Billy Bob Mohammad.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#138961 Dec 14, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>no doubt hating the new and improved islamic scum, you.... I'm guessing.
No but where is she??
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#138962 Dec 14, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
..could be because its not relevant to this thread
Could be you have not been told how to reply. I will wait though

Location hidden

#138963 Dec 14, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
he should have thought about the consequences before he posted, now i feel sorry for him for whats to come LMAO
-
Are you cumming Lena?
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#138964 Dec 14, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sanctimonious wanker Jan, honestly. Not that I'm a fan of CHTT but he's the only one that doesn't pander tae yer shite - the rest of the Danish posters who ripped you apart before are now sooking up yer arse.
How does that make you feel?
except Ms islam's sh!t dont stink.... this is NOT the bash christians forum... this is the ISLAMIC SCUM the violent savages that the islamic scum are... want to CONQUER italy and the WEST !!!

part and parcel of the CONQUERING is of the CHRISTIANS like Jan and Sheilla that you NOW despise in favor off perverted islamic scum.... you hurghanian lacks credibility dunce....

how come you never speak of the islamic scum that fried almost 200 Beslan kids after torturing them for three days...

have you ever read the stories what your islamic scum did to many of these children during the THREE DAYS OF TORTURE, before the islamic FRYING and burning alive they planned in allahs HOLY PERVERTED MASS MURDERING NAME, you pandering to savages dummy ...
Sher e Panjab

Saint Leonards, Australia

#138965 Dec 14, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your boy Khaled reported enough of her posts to get her banned?

U can always make another account, can't u?
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#138966 Dec 14, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>We are no longer allowed to call the nutters nutters anymore...

It is not politically correct...
Nutters is a brilliant word - it derives fae Glesga - it's the most politically correct word under the sun
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#138967 Dec 14, 2012
hey LH... enjot the love of islam before you go blaming others...

http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/01/beslan-...

:::::::::
Children were shot for crying. Teachers and parents were shot for trying to calm the hostages. Young girls were gang raped. Young girls were raped with gun barrels and other objects. Many young girls did not survive these rapes. Children were forced to drink their own urine before being executed. The list of inhuman acts committed by these Muslim animals is as nothing I have ever heard before.

FOR ALLAH WILLED IT, NO DOUBT.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#138968 Dec 14, 2012
RustyS wrote:
That does it, I'm converting.
Signed - Billy Bob Mohammad.
HLLELUJA
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#138969 Dec 14, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
M<uslims did it stuupid... you know, your endearing muslims. I'm in agreement with TTT.. Kokled and his banged bride no doubt did it... you know, typical islamic scum.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#138970 Dec 14, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
its not always so easy.... if they ban your iISP.duh... but islamic scum dont care about banning peoples accounts... after all the Koks islamic C()nt bride, had one of my accounts permanently BANNED FROM FACEBOOK, because of LIES !!!!!! AND, I bet she never contacted facebook to tell them she lied....

while some other retarded ikdiot might say... "well dont you have another one ?"
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#138971 Dec 14, 2012
NRA National Rifle members and bosses should be held accountable. How many deaths and school massacres have to occur before they ban assult rifles and guns.
26 families have to mourn now instead of rejoicing this Christmas. I am sure many have already kept the presents under the tree.
My heart bleeds for the victims and families of this senseless school massacre
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#138972 Dec 14, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
cause itws not aqbout the accounts you have or can get... its bout islamic scum abusing their privilages by banning our free speach because theyer filthy islamic scumbags who dont like humans having rights to speak thjeir mind, especially about them or their perverted mass murdering god and prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 20 min Fit2Serve 183
ISIS is NOT what WEST's propaganda portrays the... (Aug '15) 39 min Simran 11
Tell us HERE that Islam is finished ! 54 min Simran 29
The Regina guy is incontinent 1 hr Esther 1
News Islamic romance novels set hearts aflutter in B... 1 hr Faith 3
Poll Is Tom W. Fontaine Pittsfield Ma, Full Of Sh-it? (Dec '15) 1 hr Esther 68
Not in my name ! 2 hr Crazymohammed 33
More from around the web