Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 453776 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#136523 Dec 9, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
awww, thank you! I am, lol.
dw, I'm not catholic, i'm safe.
What r u?
Notice how he avoided telling you what he is? Anyone would think he was ashamed or something

Location hidden

#136524 Dec 9, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
No outcome, he is a crook and he is already exposed.
http://www.google.ca/url...
Now don't be impatient, let's wait for the results of the trial
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#136525 Dec 9, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you take precautions and are brave. I do get scared though whenever I go specially when i feel father eyes burning my lower back
I don't need to take precautions I feel very safe and would trust sleeping in the same room with an orthodox priest, trust them with my life, and btw we don't have our lower back showing in church(not allowed) either is miniskirts or low or strapless dresses, we dress very respectful, I even saw a priest yell at one greek woman who was wearing red lipstick to church!

you go to church?? I thought u were muslim LOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#136526 Dec 9, 2012
Euthanasia supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it?
Don't you have enough of them in your family?
They are not Dutch, the answer to your question is NO.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136527 Dec 9, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how he avoided telling you what he is
Everybody on this thread knows what I am.
It is superfluous to state the evident.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#136528 Dec 9, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa said you are. I believe you though. Sheilaa is known to lie ALOT.
Be careful she will hit on you and will not leave you till you convert to JWitness
Nooooooooo, not the bible basher.....TUN,TUN,TUN!

Someone save me, lol.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#136529 Dec 9, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how he avoided telling you what he is? Anyone would think he was ashamed or something
Is anyone going to tell me who or what he is?
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#136530 Dec 9, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree, although denied is a moot point, mostly when you get to the other end of the queue its all over bar the shouting! OAP's are treated terribly in the NHS, they mostly vegetate, nobody really cares if they eat properly, there are too many auxiliaries with only a few qualified nurses to go round. People die in beds next to you without the dignity of a single ward. I experienced that first hand last xmas as I spent 7 days in hospital on the respiratory ward, with broken ribs and a hemathorax, enduring a chest drain, the guy next to me died on xmas morning after struggling to breath for about 20 hours, where is the duty of care for family and other patients. I have great respect for the NHS but its failing through bureaucracy and outdated systems and hemorrhaging money
Sorry you had to deal with that...tough having someone dying next to you when you're trying to recover

Car accident?...

Did the drain give you instant relief?...

Me mum had the other type of fluid buildup...

Inside the lungs rather than outside...

Same draining needed only inside the lung rather than in the cavity...

Mum had major colon surgery at 70...cancer w/chemo

The costs were $10/day for meals...

Then at 80 she had a triple bypass while they put in a new pig valve...

So in her case the kkkoran was right...

Same $10/day for meals...

She passed at 85...

She said she was just really really tired...

And let herself go...

Location hidden

#136531 Dec 9, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody on this thread knows what I am.
It is superfluous to state the evident.
Still not saying eh? If "everyone" knew, why would Clemintina feel the need to ask? You coward

Location hidden

#136532 Dec 9, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you're funny. That's not true, you're kiddin', right?
I know they want virgins, but I've never heard about showing blood to in-laws.
Why can't men just love women for who they are? We love men even if they're virgins or not, why do f*ckin' men have a problem?
-
You are not well versed what goes on in the Islamic world.
-
Or in the villages of a few Balkan or Mediterranean countries.
Not all men.
-
Here is a man that does not want a virgin ever again, two was two too many, a woman that knows what she is doing is much better than any virgin.
-
Come into the world of Islam >>>
-
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/12/it-scares-m...
-
It scares me to think what will happen to Muslim girls who do not have this option and are seen to be 'shaming' their families"

The high physical and financial cost of maintaining proper Sharia appearances. "Why one Muslim girl became a born-again virgin for her wedding night," by Diana Appleyard for the Daily Mail (thanks to all who sent this in):

When Aisha Salim marries her fiance in Pakistan next March, it will be the wedding of her dreams.

Wearing a veil and gown, she will be every inch the fairytale virgin bride and as befits her strict Muslim religion, after the ceremony, she will hand her blooded wedding-night sheets to her in-laws as proof of her virginity.

But far from being the traditional untouched bride that many Muslim families demand, she is a modern-day university graduate who has smoked, drunk, made love to - and even lived with - a previous English boyfriend.

To disguise the fact that she has had sex, she has paid for painful surgery to "restore" her virginity.

It is a drastic and costly measure but as she takes her husband's hand in marriage, she knows it is one which may - quite literally - save her life.

The horror and outrage that would ensue if it was discovered she had already slept with a man would be so damning that her own strictly religious relatives might kill her rather than face public shame.

"My virginity was restored in a delicate operation just last week, and I honestly view it as life-saving surgery," says Aisha.

"If my husband cannot prove to his family that I am a virgin, I would be hounded, ostracised and sent home in disgrace. My father, who is a devout Muslim, would regard it as the ultimate shame.

Aisha is far from alone in seeking such drastic - and almost barbaric - surgery.

"I was lucky, I suppose, in that I could afford to repair my 'mistake' so no one would know.

-
Read this link.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-502...
-
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

I've been arguing with a bunch of friends regarding proper etiquette when it comes to the "bloody bed sheets" from the first night. I think I am one of the few people that do not believe in the concept of "showing the sheets off" to the people. Many of my friends and their families show off the sheets to everyone in the village. I am married and have been married for 15 years. When I got married my dad forced the "white sheets" idea. My in laws are very religious and they don't believe in showing it off. After the first night my dad made it into a bigger deal than my in-laws. My in-laws where like "ok here is the sheets now lets burn it". My dad on the other hand wanted to show my aunts and uncles and cousins and even friends. I put a stop to that because to me I figured if it's considered haram to tell someone about what I do in the bedroom with my wife than why would it be permissible to show off my wife's virginity?? I'm one of the veryyyy few that if the sheets must be shown than it should be shown to strictly the PARENTS and NO ONE ELSE.....NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Location hidden

#136533 Dec 9, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
For the learned it means from one hundred to less than 2000
-
so!
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#136534 Dec 9, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
why do u need to know who he is? hes a human being isn't that enough

Location hidden

#136535 Dec 9, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
its probably the same freak using my name, I think its a guy I had a disagreement with on islam forum, he posts from Texas
-
Putana >>>> If he post from Texas why did you think it was I who posted the msg.

Location hidden

#136536 Dec 9, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
IFTIKHAR SAIYED,
Plaintiff,
-v.-
COUNCIL ON AMERICAN-ISLAMIC
RELATIONS ACTION NETWORK, INC.,
Defendant.
CIVIL NO: 1:10-cv-00022-PLF-AK
RENE ARTURO LOPEZ., et al.,
Plaintiffs,
-v.-
COUNCIL ON AMERICAN-ISLAMIC
RELATIONS ACTION NETWORK, INC.,
Defendant.
CIVIL NO: 1:10-cv-00023-PLF-AK
Pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 56 and Local Civil Rules 7(h), Plaintiffs
hereby oppose Defendant’s motion for summary judgment (“Motion”) on the following grounds:
(1) Defendant has failed to present admissible evidence to establish that there exists no genuine
dispute of material facts to support its Motion; and (2) Defendant’s legal argument about
damages mischaracterizes this case as a claim of “legal malpractice” and, as such, ignores
Virginia law on the scope of damages for fraud and breach of fiduciary duty.
Moreover, as set forth in the memorandum of points and authorities herein and as
supported by Plaintiffs’ Separate Statement of Issues and Undisputed Facts filed herewith
pursuant to LCvR 7(h)(1), Plaintiffs respectfully submit that pursuant to Rule 56(f)(1) the Court
should enter summary judgment on the issue of liability for Plaintiffs against Defendant on
Counts Two (Virginia Consumer Protection Act), Three (common law fraud), and Four (breach
of fiduciary duty) of the Amended Complaint insofar as there are no disputed material facts

Let's wait and see who wins this court case eh?

Location hidden

#136537 Dec 9, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a muslim I believe
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136538 Dec 9, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to take precautions I feel very safe and would trust sleeping in the same room with an orthodox priest, trust them with my life, and btw we don't have our lower back showing in church(not allowed) either is miniskirts or low or strapless dresses, we dress very respectful, I even saw a priest yell at one greek woman who was wearing red lipstick to church!
you go to church?? I thought u were muslim LOL
Of course I go, not to meet God though, that is the least likely place to meet God if God is not everywhere, Social chores is more like it- Baptism, funerals, birthdays, marriages. Why would you think a muslim does not go to church. I even visited many orthodox churches in Greece and Cyprus, one was in top of the mountain where they force women to wear skirts to enter
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136539 Dec 9, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not saying eh? If "everyone" knew, why would Clemintina feel the need to ask? You coward
Does my posts seem that of a coward, moron. I mince no words.
But I like Clementia even though she has misconception about muslims, she is innocent, stay away from her.
You nurse killer for 30 seconds of fame
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#136540 Dec 9, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Putana >>>> If he post from Texas why did you think it was I who posted the msg.
cos turd, I realised it after I posted thinking it was u, anyways I was gonna apologise to u but now that u called me a dirty name, I will not
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136541 Dec 9, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a muslim I believe
Why are you hesitant. What it takes to convice you?
To be fair I think you are on something or you have amnesia, I told what I am countless times. Most of you and company insulted me lots already for being muslim.
But then I could be one of the true christians or Jews who follow Islam in secret. There are many even priests. May be that is why I know lots about bibles and old and new testaments.
You could never be sure if it hits you on the tiny brain of yours
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#136542 Dec 9, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry.
I do agree, there are Good and bad people in every race/religion etc.. but most muslim men that I've met have not been nice. They always think women are cheap shit that should be controlled. Sorry but I haven't had a very nice experience with muslim men, so now I just try to stay away from them.
Have you heard about muslim men grooming non-muslim girls for sex in the UK?
@infidel cartooni....You mean that they try to convert?
@Pak Jatt Soorma....Han ji, main India wale Punjab di jatti hai, but I live in England, so I'm Indi-Engl. Are you jatt from pakistan? You really a soorma?
Hanji main Pakistan di Jatt haga, Ki haal ah ? I like to think of myself as a Soorma LOL. Kehde pind tera ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 min Panjuon ki Dhulai 54,680
100000 errors in quran 6 min jesus is 116
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min rabbee yehoshooah... 225,584
Zaid Hamid Sentenced to prison in Saudi Arabia 30 min harminder 2
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 1 hr Marco the atheist 843
alla ki maa ki chut harami islam aur muslman (May '09) 1 hr pakistan laude la... 871
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 2 hr Annihilate 601
A lousy 4th of July to all islamophobes ... 3 hr naman 25
Coalition Air Strike Gets Another Top IS Comman... 4 hr bmz 39
More from around the web