Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 487405 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136202 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
Sheilla go education youself about Islam cause all you bring in here is just a lie and none sencer about Islam.
=go "education" "you self" about the right ENGLISH words to use you out of the blue Arabic Scholar..... make sencer...not drama
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136203 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
Fadu, OK I accept you sorry.
D2 bitch, I didn't say I know Arabic, I said I know the meaning when say fight it mean they only fight when they defend them back stupid, so shut the ugly mouth of yours now boring dane, enough of you already nasty hateful bitch.
actually we cant be sure you even know what you say or said.... your the least credible when it comes to your own words.... Now i see you apprently accused Fadu about something youre apologizing for.... dumb b!tch.... just sayin
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#136204 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
What are qualities of a Good Muslim according to Quran , Part-5
Ch23 V.1
Who are really successful?
“The believers must (eventually) win through
Remarks:
1. The believers if they have qualities mentioned below, must be successful, both in this world and in the hereafter.
Ch23 V.2
Humble in prayers
“Those who humble themselves in their prayers”
Remarks:
1. This is the first quality, they must have a close relationship with their Lord.
2. One sign for that is that they should be very attentive in their prayers and humble themselves
Ch23 V.3
Avoid vain talks
“Who avoid vain talks”
Remarks:
1. This is another quality, they should not waste their time.
2.“LAGHU” in Arabic means any thing which has no benefit of this world or hereafter.
Ch23 V.4
Active in Charity
“Who are active in deeds of Charity”
Remarks :
1. Another translation is that who are very pure in their thoughts and actions and always go for pure things.
Ch23 V.5-7
Sexual Morality
“Who guard their sexual organs, except with those joined to them in marriage bond or (the captives) whom their right hand possess, for (in their case)they are free from blame.
But those whose desires exceed these limits are transgressors”
Remarks:
1. Sexual morality is another quality of successful believers.
2. Sex is only permitted thru marriage ties.
3. All other form of sexual relations are prohibited.
Ch23 V.8
Keep trusts and Covenants
“Those who faithfully observe their trusts and their covenants”
Remarks:
1. This is another important quality, they are true to their trusts and covenants.
2. Prophet used to say “He is not a Muslim if he cannot keep his trust”
Ch23 V.9-11
Guard their prayers
“And those who strictly guard their prayers.
These will be heirs, who will inherit paradise: they will dwell therein (for ever)”
Remarks
1. It started with prayers and it ended with prayers.
2. Believers with these qualities will be successful. Both in this world and in the hereafter.
3. Even if they did not get wealth and power in this world, they are sure to enter paradise in the hereafter, which is the real success.
4. needles to say that prophet and his companions fulfilled all these requirements that is why they were immensely successful in both worlds.
Are you serious, MUQqyOldeBeane?...

Did you really mean to post that?...

Let me pull it out again for those that just skip what you post...

Replete with clarifications for those unfamiliar...

''Who guard their sexual organs,
except with those joined to them in marriage bond
or (the captives) whom their right hand possess,
for (in their case)they are free from blame.''

Muslims are allowed to pukk their 'captives' without blame...

Tell me MUQqster...

Are kuffir girls in Euro countries regarded as 'captives'?...

Is that possibly why islamists raping kuffirs is becoming so accepted?...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#136206 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
Sheilla go education youself about Islam cause all you bring in here is just a lie and none sencer about Islam.
You're the one who needs an education. You have shown that you are an air brain who is unable to think for herself. When information is provided to you you just ignore it and call it lies. I can't help you TG you need to wake up and stop playing games with everyone on this thread. You stated you were leaving this thread and then you come back and cause more trouble. No one can trust what you have to say as you don't stick by your word. It's time to grow up and get a real life.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#136207 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpretations in Arabic exhibit no material variations. It is when you guys translate the intrepretaions that you add variations.
People who have command of Arabic and english can immediately spot the additions and omissions, like me.
Every day some haterstry to add or omit but God says ""we sent the quran and we preserve it"" No lied may be added for Allah is the Preserver.
So why do muslim arabic scholars still have thirty differing interpretations of something as simple as wife beating?...

From touch with the hem of one's man-dress...

To vicious beating limited only by external bloodletting and visible bruises outside a burka or missing teeth...

No our (kuffir) interpretations...

But interpretations in arabic lands from arabic muslims...

Even mohammed got it wrong...

First no beating of wives...

Then when his buddy boy complained...

All of a sudden mohammed admitted that allah did indeed make a mistake and beating wives was a-ok...

Location hidden

#136208 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
In case you don't understand the meaning of airhead:

An unintelligent person; "dimwit". Contains strong connotations of obliviousness or forgetfulness.

Origin: term implies the person's head contains nothing but air. This is the impression that you give on this thread. I don't know whether you act this way deliberately or if it is just the way you are.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#136209 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
If you consider 9 months a generation, yes.
Adam had a wife who is eve, had many many kids and the kids married their sisters. yes. What else they have to procreate but their sisters then later cousins married cousins and so on.
Thank you for yoru sarcasm. you are beyond education but others read too and there hearts and souls may be still salvabable meaning God did not seal their hearts that believ shall npt enter ano disbelieve shall not leave.
Yep...

You really got me there...

adam didn't have sex with his daughters...

Instead all the brothers and sisters had sex...

And interbred to create us today...

Wowee...

I sure am a kuffir estupido...

islam believes/teaches that brother/sister procreation is natural and god sent...
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136210 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post
pathetic

Location hidden

#136211 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
What are qualities of a Good Muslim according to Quran , Part-5
Ch23 V.1
Who are really successful?
“The believers must (eventually) win through
Remarks:
1. The believers if they have qualities mentioned below, must be successful, both in this world and in the hereafter.
Ch23 V.2
Humble in prayers
“Those who humble themselves in their prayers”
Remarks:
1. This is the first quality, they must have a close relationship with their Lord.
2. One sign for that is that they should be very attentive in their prayers and humble themselves
Ch23 V.3
Avoid vain talks
“Who avoid vain talks”
Remarks:
1. This is another quality, they should not waste their time.
2.“LAGHU” in Arabic means any thing which has no benefit of this world or hereafter.
Ch23 V.4
Active in Charity
“Who are active in deeds of Charity”
Remarks :
1. Another translation is that who are very pure in their thoughts and actions and always go for pure things.
Ch23 V.5-7
Sexual Morality
“Who guard their sexual organs, except with those joined to them in marriage bond or (the captives) whom their right hand possess, for (in their case)they are free from blame.
But those whose desires exceed these limits are transgressors”
Remarks:
1. Sexual morality is another quality of successful believers.
2. Sex is only permitted thru marriage ties.
3. All other form of sexual relations are prohibited.
Ch23 V.8
Keep trusts and Covenants
“Those who faithfully observe their trusts and their covenants”
Remarks:
1. This is another important quality, they are true to their trusts and covenants.
2. Prophet used to say “He is not a Muslim if he cannot keep his trust”
Ch23 V.9-11
Guard their prayers
“And those who strictly guard their prayers.
These will be heirs, who will inherit paradise: they will dwell therein (for ever)”
Remarks
1. It started with prayers and it ended with prayers.
2. Believers with these qualities will be successful. Both in this world and in the hereafter.
3. Even if they did not get wealth and power in this world, they are sure to enter paradise in the hereafter, which is the real success.
4. needles to say that prophet and his companions fulfilled all these requirements that is why they were immensely successful in both worlds.
It is obvious that the false prophet failed most of these requirements. He slept with whoever he could including others wives and young girls. He had sexual slaves who he used at will. He was a poor example of what is required of a prophet. He displayed lust

The only way he was active in chrarity was in helping himself to the property of others. He stole from others this is a poor example of a man of God. He displayed greed

He broke his agreement with the Jews and slaughtered them all even though they had surrendered. He is a poor example of integrity and honour. He can not be a muslim because he broke the trust that the Jews put in him when they surrendered.

He was a vain man who thought only of his lusts,pride, property what he could get out of something which was usually 25% of the booty

Yes I would say he was actually a prime example of a false prophet. His motto was do as I say not as I do. The total opposite of a real prophet such as Jesus who was the greatest prophet of all time
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136212 Dec 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>PJS I apologis if you were not Fadu Singh, I did think you were him as sign in as Fadu, if not then I apologis, that why I said and asked you what I said. Reason I defend Khaled you asked me is when you with somene you defend those you love and respect, wouldn't you do the same for yours!!! Anyway I apologis if was not you.
err FCUKING WHAT !!!!!!! Oh arabic know it all....
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#136213 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so called God failed misrebly in creating you, you reflect no glory. But my God said I created you all and some will believe like me and some will be fire logs like sheilaa, both of you have the choice an both are oredered to worship me bu you do have the choice not to at your peril
And how exactly do you know the will of god?...

Perhaps god placed sheila here to do exactly what she is doing...

And obviously that is true...

Sheila is doing the will of god...

And you are interfering with god's will...

But I am beginning to understand islam much more better...

Danke
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136214 Dec 8, 2012
Syriana wrote:
Merry Meet, Infidel, yep, my name is Shirley and I don't mind who knows...:)
I can cope!
<quoted text>
i would have loved to see the reaction if I, Il prince or someone who you dobt pander too, did it...

but didnt il prince peg you long ago ?, the term sneaky comes to mind...

well, your te first.... cause the half dozen peoples shes done her "ooops" were 1)mortified 2) betrayed and 3) worried...your just the perfect friend... Shirlz. are you jewish or chinese ?
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136215 Dec 8, 2012
shirl n ali.... remember, youre the idiots who posted simply to make swanies pathetic betrayal less imposing.... odd Alz... i thought you were Sooooooo protective of your muslim sounding name.... but hey it is yours.... and youre both too cute...

i hope knowing and defending, stupid's rep, doesnt ruin your personal space and peace.... stupid woman for revealing these ...only to cry later

ask emily what happens when someone lets out the slightest detail..... you have to H I D E

after all, its islamic savages you idiots are exposed to
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136216 Dec 8, 2012
faith...if youre reading but maybe banned... use different browser or clear cookies...use altered nic

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#136217 Dec 8, 2012
Hope everyone is doing well. Happy holidays to all!

^ This sh*t is priceless. LOOOL.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136218 Dec 8, 2012
Egypt's morsi annuls decree granting him supreme power.
One keader saw the light and succumbs to popular demand
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Pak Jatt Soorma

Carrum Downs, Australia

#136219 Dec 8, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
Hope everyone is doing well. Happy holidays to all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g19_5N6zuIkXX

^ This sh*t is priceless. LOOOL.
Kidhaa shaam ?
Pak Jatt Soorma

Carrum Downs, Australia

#136220 Dec 8, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>Kidhaa shaam ?
Kidhaa( whats up)
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136221 Dec 8, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...
You really got me there...
adam didn't have sex with his daughters...
Instead all the brothers and sisters had sex...
And interbred to create us today...
Wowee...
I sure am a kuffir estupido...
islam believes/teaches that brother/sister procreation is natural and god sent...
If you believe in one God and how he started the creation, this is it as told by al devine religions.When there are only brothers and sisters in the whole world they gt to procreate bymarrying each other, no choices here, when the choice became available then it was forbidden to marry your sister. Necissity was there but later it was not.
Judging b whatis going on in America of allowing same gender to marry in the name of freedom and rights the day is not far when some will ask for the choice to marry teir brothers and sister in the name of freedom and rights. You know now the definition of marriage in america allows for just that. Marriage is the union of two consenting adults. Period. Does not preclude same gender or mention relationships. All they have to do is annul the article which states brother and sister can not marry. I will give 5 years top for that to happen.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136222 Dec 8, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And how exactly do you know the will of god?...
Perhaps god placed sheila here to do exactly what she is doing...
And obviously that is true...
Sheila is doing the will of god...
And you are interfering with god's will...
But I am beginning to understand islam much more better...
Danke
Inadvertently. Sheilaa doing the will of God of her own free will.
We need evil to appreciate good same is you need tyranny to appreciate freedom and justice.
You and Sheilaa make me appreciate good and justice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EU backs visa-free accession for Turkish citizens 2 min Poseidon 16
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 min Shamma 248,357
News London Set To Elect Muslim Mayor With Ties To E... 35 min Quirky 62
Muslims cannot debunk this 1 hr Jackie 19
Muslims CAN'T Deny that Jesus s Allah accordng ... 2 hr Muslims R PAGANS 53
PAGAN Moslems used to PRAY n SQUAT POSITION NAK... 2 hr Muslims R PAGANS 10
Why i left islam!!!!! 2 hr Muslims R PAGANS 66
More from around the web