Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
130,361 - 130,380 of 356,185 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a job offer to work in the King Fahd hospital in their emergency department in Riyadh but when the restrictions were mentioned I knocked it back. I couldn't live like that not even for a year
-
You made a wise decision.
-
And with your attitude you may have a let a few die, and that is also not recommended.
-
Because the youth are bored out of their skulls, they end up doing many more riskier things than we would ever do as teenagers.
-
I have seen them firing real bullets at each other the fun.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
God running off on what?
If Brits can kill babies I'm pretty sure they can sack nurses.
A tangent is when someone goes off or starts posting about something that is not relevant to the post like you did with your example of brits killing babies

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

This is for all those that believes that a Jesus is going to come back at the end.
-
They will have to wait an other 2 to 3 billion years
For it is estimated that the sun has approximate an other 5 billion years of fuel left and we on earth will not notice any difference for at least an other 3 billion years, all you religious people ask your self, why would Deity create something that has at least an other 3 billion to go all of sudden he decides to destroy the super Nova (The sun) he originally created to satisfy a few ideologies that the end is neigh?
-
All those who are willing to wait a couple of billion years good luck to you.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

The end is Neigh? 4 Horsemen or My Little Pony?
Baron44 wrote:
This is for all those that believes that a Jesus is going to come back at the end.
-
They will have to wait an other 2 to 3 billion years
For it is estimated that the sun has approximate an other 5 billion years of fuel left and we on earth will not notice any difference for at least an other 3 billion years, all you religious people ask your self, why would Deity create something that has at least an other 3 billion to go all of sudden he decides to destroy the super Nova (The sun) he originally created to satisfy a few ideologies that the end is neigh?
-
All those who are willing to wait a couple of billion years good luck to you.
Love Hurghada

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Meet, Infidel, yep, my name is Shirley and I don't mind who knows...:)
I can cope!
How's Phil ?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Phil's fine thanks, how about Alf?:)
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I gotta catch up with it:)
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
So sad, we can blame that on Mohammad whom said a woman word is only worth half that of a man.
Islam is not from God, its from Satan!
<quoted text>
Coming from a Christian whose institution fights hard to keep women out of the clergy hierarchy.
Love Hurghada

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Phil's fine thanks, how about Alf?:)
Alf's doing well, think he's gonna find out about the affair soon - oh dear

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If Americans and Bulgarians can kill humans that doesn't prove that American nurses can be sacked. Where is your logic?
You are just presuming like you usually do and you have have no proof to back your presumption.I have worked in the NHS and there is no protocol on sacking nurses for a minor breech. So where are you getting your information from Pro veritas? LOL
I've seen people get sacked for a lot less.It all depends which level of management is involved in the problem.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you Milena I'd be more concerned with the mistreatment of the over 3000 abandoned children abandoned in Bulgaria who are being brutalized and mistreated on a daily basis
Gypsy children?Well,after Bulgaria was forced to kill its economy back in the 1990's(which cause a mass impoverishment of the population)and then on top of that forced to raise the prizes of everything up to EU levels,you can't expect any quality care.No one has money to provide the standard you can see in western countries.But we still don't intentionally starve babies to death without food or water like the Brits do.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
A tangent is when someone goes off or starts posting about something that is not relevant to the post like you did with your example of brits killing babies
Like you talking about 3000 abandoned Bulgarian children,right?
Pak Jatt Soorma

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

entrenched wrote:
doing
Oy kanjara tussi ki karde o ?
R Reagan was a fool

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
I don't mind taking it up my arse either.
My my!
I wish i were there.

Has atheist cartoon already been in it?

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy kanjara tussi ki karde o ?
Why are you calling him kanjar?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>
-
http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_ca...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Is nigh better for you?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Gypsy children?Well,after Bulgaria was forced to kill its economy back in the 1990's(which cause a mass impoverishment of the population)and then on top of that forced to raise the prizes of everything up to EU levels,you can't expect any quality care.No one has money to provide the standard you can see in western countries.But we still don't intentionally starve babies to death without food or water like the Brits do.

238 Bulgarian orphans have died in the last 10 years, and at least two-thirds of those deaths could have been prevented, the report of the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee (BHC) revealed.

The death causes include starvation, infections as a consequence of a poor hygiene, and lack of a medical treatment when needed.

Bulgarian Prosecution has announced the investigation in 166 death cases of mentally disabled orphans is to begin.

"We have revealed terrible things. I cannot imagine that in 10 years, 238 citizens from the most vulnerable part of the society have died in such a way," Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Boris Velchev said.

The BHC’s investigation revealed in some cases children were tied for their beds or wheelchairs for months, and in others the institutions' staff used sedatives to keep them “under control”.

Most of the deaths occurred in orphanages, which shows the children were not receiving an adequate medical treatment.

More than 30 children were starved to death, 84 died from exhaustion, and in two cases the death was caused by violence, the report stated.
Love Hurghada

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

sammi_ wrote:
<quoted text>238 Bulgarian orphans have died in the last 10 years, and at least two-thirds of those deaths could have been prevented, the report of the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee (BHC) revealed.

The death causes include starvation, infections as a consequence of a poor hygiene, and lack of a medical treatment when needed.

Bulgarian Prosecution has announced the investigation in 166 death cases of mentally disabled orphans is to begin.

"We have revealed terrible things. I cannot imagine that in 10 years, 238 citizens from the most vulnerable part of the society have died in such a way," Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Boris Velchev said.

The BHC’s investigation revealed in some cases children were tied for their beds or wheelchairs for months, and in others the institutions' staff used sedatives to keep them “under control”.

Most of the deaths occurred in orphanages, which shows the children were not receiving an adequate medical treatment.

More than 30 children were starved to death, 84 died from exhaustion, and in two cases the death was caused by violence, the report stated.
How they got into the EU I'll never know
Love Hurghada

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

sammi_ wrote:
<quoted text>238 Bulgarian orphans have died in the last 10 years, and at least two-thirds of those deaths could have been prevented, the report of the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee (BHC) revealed.

I should also include Romania in that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Resident Sunni Joke Coming Up 15 min PATX 2
JJ: Tiny HAMAS taking it on mighty IDF_ and sco... 20 min PATX 18
IUMS Condemns The Forced Expulsion Of Christians 29 min PATX 6
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 37 min Shamma 199,646
UN Agency Ranks Humanity's Progress 51 min PATX 3
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 1 hr Greg 25
EuroTrash Americans are living on STOLEN land. (May '13) 1 hr The middle way 56
•••
•••