Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 488906 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#136082 Dec 8, 2012
So much for the new Egypt. Torture and more torture

Al-Masry Al-Youm Reports
On Brotherhood Torture Chambers

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/politics/2012...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#136083 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
Jesus on the cross according to the bibles said
"" Oh God why tiy foresake Me""
One-Why would God ask God?
two- Why would God sacrify his son to take the sins of man? He could have forgiven them.
Three- Jesus was suppsed to know what he is doing and what was going to happen
why he plead with God?
The muslim view that he was never cricified but God raised it to him is much more acceptable to the rational mind considering the above
-
And Robert Spencer proves that the prophet Muhammad never existed, it makes a lot more sense and acceptable to those with a rational mind considering everything you hear on his Video clip.
-
&fe ature=player_embedded
-
Muslims all over the world are in shock.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136084 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
As you are making yourself a judge and are not god I will ignore your silly statements.You have not addressed the points I posted because you can't can you? The koran states that allah wants nothing from humans or jinns. End of story. THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER
I can not say I will go to heaven or hell, that is God choice. I try though.
In your case I can judge you by what you say, I hae no way of knowing what is in your heart, but what you say is a qualifier for hell. In te end it is God wish, you may see the truth before you die and turn muslim then Mohammad will intercede for you as for me
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136085 Dec 8, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming your stupidity.
Secondly,If I were you I would at least ask that Algerian monkey to apologise for his hateful comments.
It is not about love and respect.It is about right or wrong. Asking apology will not lower down a person's self respect.
You had no hesitation to attack the people who attacked him for his offensive remarks.
Show at least some signs of impartiality.You love him that's great.He might be a very good person offline.He might have said those wrongful words in heat of the moment.He should have come forward and said,"O,I am sorry..I didn't mean those words."
And if you think we had been bad to him,we don't regret at all.It is fair enough to be rude with a person who is a sadist and doesn't regret about his mistakes.Tit for tat...
brilliant... your opening line just floored me.... Brilliant Fadu, absolutely brilliant and funny funny funny.....

and of course your educational content is also absolutely brilliant. and spot on... and.... yet some how the KkKoran is also doing tit for tat... with its all new DEFENSE strategy, discovered by a retarded dumbostanian.. well the religion of [email protected] was invented by a maniacal retard as well....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#136086 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The koran is the biggest load of codswallop that was ever invented by the mad prophet. It has no continuity is full of mistakes that even a 10 year old could pick up. It has no prophecies that it has declared or fulfilled and the prophet does not fit the criteria of a prophet only a false one
-
-
What prophet?
&fe ature=player_embedded

Location hidden

#136087 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire for that. 1.65 billion and adding hundreds a minute
God says " You will not quide whom you love but God quide whomever He wishes"
Muslims like to brag that theirs is the fastest-growing religion,
but don’t like to say how. Last week in Pakistan, a 70-year-old
Christian missionary (above) was shot in the neck for preaching
a faith other than Islam, and a 14-year-old Christian girl was
kidnapped, raped for eleven days and then ‘converted’ to
the Religion of Peace with the approval of a local imam.

So this is how those numbers are getting up there!!!!!!!!!!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136088 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct, while she badgers you for being on the Arabic Dip Shit.... she and spatass constantly remind CHTT of his blackness, LH going so far as to remind how much he wishes to be WHITE... talk about racism... but hey, some people pretend their egyptsh!t linen is really white....

sorry LH, i'm just calling a REAL spade a spade... how you badger D2 while your own closet door is wide open
I badger D2 for her blatant racism - nothing more nothing less. CHTT is a wannabe white man - end of - he slags off people in an ethnic minority who live here in the UK yet conveniently forgets he's part of an ethnic minority himself.

Don't try and force yer mad psycho racist values and attitudes on me - and don't pretend and hide behind 'it's all a wind up'- yer feckin deadly serious - sad - but true
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136089 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Swamp Ginny lol - lighten up why don't you
LMFAO
cant handle the truth ???? dont make the pathetic posts... havent you noticed, Ive decided to defend D2 at every turnm for the holidays...i'm getting sick and tired of you jew bashers bashing her "supposed jewiness"... someone has to do it, and i fell i'm just the man to do it... I mean, havent you seen how she thinks of me.... how could i not.... I'm just letting you know, my intention for christmas....

Location hidden

#136090 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not say I will go to heaven or hell, that is God choice. I try though.
In your case I can judge you by what you say, I hae no way of knowing what is in your heart, but what you say is a qualifier for hell. In te end it is God wish, you may see the truth before you die and turn muslim then Mohammad will intercede for you as for me
It will never happen. I only need to see what so called "muslims" are doing today in relation to their beliefs and how they kill, maim and torture in its name. I'll be happy with Christianity until the day I die and I will be judged accordingly, as will you
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136091 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you you have just proven my point about the worship part but you have not addressed the issue about why God made us and what our purpose is here on the earth. As we all know allah is not just the name of god it means many other things including the pagan gods pre Islam
I thank you. I prove that you lied once, it follows you could lie more than once, not only lie but provide false documentation to support a lie.
Repent

Location hidden

#136092 Dec 8, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
What prophet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pmZe6Y-RXfcXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Exactly
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136093 Dec 8, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
And Robert Spencer proves that the prophet Muhammad never existed, it makes a lot more sense and acceptable to those with a rational mind considering everything you hear on his Video clip.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pmZe6Y-RXfcXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
-
Muslims all over the world are in shock.
Really! Robert Spencer? no Kidding?
I am not in shock
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136094 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing because Swanie is younger than you and good looking - not that yer no good looking - for your age.
and you have the pathetic balls to ask how CHTT gets into this,... what does swanies youth have to do woth this... or is this your way of insulting an OLDER JEW ??????

whats wrong with you, you pathetic jew and black hater and old person ... not enough man in ya life ?

swanie will rot very quickly, doin that Kok....

Location hidden

#136095 Dec 8, 2012
The Gestapo are back in town

Islamist Vigilantes Begin to Police Egypt

http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/12/islamist-vigil...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136096 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>cant handle the truth ???? dont make the pathetic posts... havent you noticed, Ive decided to defend D2 at every turnm for the holidays...i'm getting sick and tired of you jew bashers bashing her "supposed jewiness"... someone has to do it, and i fell i'm just the man to do it... I mean, havent you seen how she thinks of me.... how could i not.... I'm just letting you know, my intention for christmas....
I've never once mentioned Jews and Jewness - it's all in yer heed.

I couldn't give a flying feck who you defend - I stick up for the oppressed - always and forever - stick that up yer arse and smoke it!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136097 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>and you have the pathetic balls to ask how CHTT gets into this,... what does swanies youth have to do woth this... or is this your way of insulting an OLDER JEW ??????

whats wrong with you, you pathetic jew and black hater and old person ... not enough man in ya life ?

swanie will rot very quickly, doin that Kok....
Right up yer jacksie!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#136098 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once mentioned Jews and Jewness - it's all in yer heed.
I couldn't give a flying feck who you defend - I stick up for the oppressed - always and forever - stick that up yer arse and smoke it!
And so say all of us!

Location hidden

#136099 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank you. I prove that you lied once, it follows you could lie more than once, not only lie but provide false documentation to support a lie.
Repent
No prize for seconds, you are tripping over your lies repent yourself.
Still unable to answer the hard questions I see. LOL

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#136100 Dec 8, 2012
You need help, the video brings me back a few years.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
BLIJF JIJ MAAR LEKKER DOOR LULLEN.
-
You remind me of the Carnivaal song
Jufrouw Toos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nJ0EkhevxqEXX

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#136101 Dec 8, 2012
Well Egypt is gone, that's to bad another radical Islamist state.

Glad I had the opportunity to travel to Cairo before the Islamization.
Sheilaa wrote:
The Gestapo are back in town
Islamist Vigilantes Begin to Police Egypt
http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/12/islamist-vigil...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MohaMad HAVE SEX with her Aunt Fatimahs DEAD BODY! (Sep '15) 21 min Camel sex needs l... 91
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric 24 min Bullet Proof Pope 1
The Influence of Islamic Culinary ART on Europe 36 min Are you nuts 11
News Sweden to launch its first state-funded imam co... 37 min Demon Finder 5
Almost 80% of Indian women face public harassme... 48 min PATRIOT _ TEXAN 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 51 min Ismail 250,711
SHOCKING _ PATX arrested in front of the WHITE ... (May '14) 51 min PATRIOT _ TEXAN 15
More from around the web