Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529348 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#136099 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank you. I prove that you lied once, it follows you could lie more than once, not only lie but provide false documentation to support a lie.
Repent
No prize for seconds, you are tripping over your lies repent yourself.
Still unable to answer the hard questions I see. LOL

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#136100 Dec 8, 2012
You need help, the video brings me back a few years.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
BLIJF JIJ MAAR LEKKER DOOR LULLEN.
-
You remind me of the Carnivaal song
Jufrouw Toos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nJ0EkhevxqEXX

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#136101 Dec 8, 2012
Well Egypt is gone, that's to bad another radical Islamist state.

Glad I had the opportunity to travel to Cairo before the Islamization.
Sheilaa wrote:
The Gestapo are back in town
Islamist Vigilantes Begin to Police Egypt
http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/12/islamist-vigil...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#136102 Dec 8, 2012

Muslim activists in the West have been using the tactic of claiming that they worship the same god as the Christians in order to gain legitimacy and acceptance. They have been using the name "God" in place of "Allah" in many translations of the Qur'an.

Muslims DO NOT pray to the same God (Yahweh/ Jehovah of Holy Scripture) of Christians and Jews! Yahweh is transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.

Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).

They claim the founder of Islam is a prophet named Muhammad...however Muhammad himself says he is not a prophet and has never personally heard from God...in fact Muhammad who heard voices thought himself it was from evil spirits....his wife encouraged him to change his mind and claim God had spoken to him...

Muhammad was a pedophile, having sexual relations with a 6 year old and 9 year old girl.

Muhammad performed no miracles, spoke no prophecies,
and died like all mortal men

Islam claims the Prophet Muhammad was foretold in the Torah and Bible:

The coming of Prophet Muhammad had been foretold in the Torah. God had said to Moses: "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him" Deuteronomy 18:18

This was fulfilled in John 1:45, "We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." Nope..not Muhammad! It was Jesus of Nazareth!

ooops...

To be continued
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136103 Dec 8, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And so say all of us!
Folk that make up stories or blatantly lie about what I've said or haven't said makes my blood boil.

Happy Saturday Spathis :)

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#136104 Dec 8, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Well Egypt is gone, that's to bad another radical Islamist state.
Glad I had the opportunity to travel to Cairo before the Islamization.
<quoted text>
I agree. At least we got to see the pyramids etc etc before they are destroyed.

It is really sad to see so much destruction of historical sites and artifacts happening around the world.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#136105 Dec 8, 2012
Morsy to pass law granting military power of arrest

Liliana Mihaila / December 8, 2012 /

Decision will be protected by constitutional declaration

President Mohamed Morsy is expected to ratify a law giving the military many of the police’s powers, according to state-run media outlet Al Ahram.

According to Al Ahram, the cabinet approved the draft law at its last meeting and it is now awaiting Morsy’s approval. The law contains four articles that give the military similar powers to the police, including the power to arrest civilians.

Under Morsy’s constitutional declaration none of his decision are subject to judicial review.

The law is set to grant the military these powers throughout the period from the referendum on the proposed constitution up to the parliamentary elections, which are scheduled to take place sixty days after the approval of the constitution.

According to Al Ahram, the law calls on the armed forces to coordinate with the police to “maintain security and protect vital installations in the country.” The law also grants military officers and non-commissioned officers “all the powers of judicial arrest.”

Heba Morayef, the Egypt director for Human Rights Watch (HRW) said Morsy needs the military because “recently we have seen several occasions when the police have not responded to the presidents’ demands.”

Morayef expressed concern about the proposed law saying,“there are two reasons why this is so problematic. Firstly, civilians arrested by military officers could be subject to military trial, and secondly there is no civilian oversight on the military.” She added,“it is much more dangerous, it is an invitation for abuse.”

In June the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF) issued a decree stating,“military police and military intelligence officers… shall have judicial arresting authority for crimes committed by non-military personnel.” HRW said the decree “creat[ed] conditions ripe for further serious human rights abuses.”

Referring to SCAF’s decree, Morayef said,“when SCAF issued their decree it was blocked by an administrative court. If he approves this law Morsy will be flying in the face of a court order that has already been issued.”
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136106 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I badger D2 for her blatant racism - nothing more nothing less. CHTT is a wannabe white man - end of - he slags off people in an ethnic minority who live here in the UK yet conveniently forgets he's part of an ethnic minority himself.
Don't try and force yer mad psycho racist values and attitudes on me - and don't pretend and hide behind 'it's all a wind up'- yer feckin deadly serious - sad - but true
rascim for dummies ????? liar....

CHTT is beiong what he wants to be, thats how the planet works you racist b!tch.... if he were being juat a black your claiming he strives not to be, are you then assuming he refuses to assimilate ????

There is ONLY HONOR IN HUMANS WHO TRY TO BETTER THEIR POSITION IN LIFE, ESPECIALLY WHEN NOT HARMING OTHER HUMANS TO DO SO, you filthy racist and jew hating islamic savage lover.

i cant believe you hate someone for slagging off on one perverted egypt5sh!t raised pretnda brit, like spatass... dont you really mean he picks on one douchebag on a public forum, you lying feigning lout.... you just hate that black man and several jewsm including D2

GO CHTT,
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136107 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No prize for seconds, you are tripping over your lies repent yourself.
Still unable to answer the hard questions I see. LOL
The questions you raised were answered, the lies and abuse does not deser an answer.
I will give another chance - ask a direct question with th intention to understand

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#136108 Dec 8, 2012
GAZA (Reuters)- Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal, making his first ever visit to the Gaza Strip, vowed on Saturday never to recognize Israel and said his Islamist group would never abandon its claim to all Israeli territory.

"Palestine is ours from the river to the sea and from the south to the north. There will be no concession on an inch of the land," he told a sea of supporters at an open-air rally, the highlight of his three-day stay in Gaza.

"We will never recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation and therefore there is no legitimacy for Israel, no matter how long it will take."

In an uncompromising speech, Meshaal also vowed to free Palestinian prisoners held in Israel, indicating Islamist militants would try to kidnap Israeli soldiers to use as a bargaining chip.

Israel last year released 1,027 Palestinians from its jails in return for the liberation of Gilad Shalit, a conscript soldier who was seized by Palestinian guerrillas in 2006 and hidden for more than five years in Gaza.

Thousands of Palestinian detainees remain in Israel. The Jewish state says many of them are terrorists. Hamas calls them freedom fighters.

"We will not rest until we liberate the prisoners. The way we freed some of the prisoners in the past is the way we will use to free the remaining prisoners," Meshaal said to cheers from the huge crowd that had flocked to see him.

Meshaal was born in the nearby West Bank but has lived most of his life in exile. He entered Gaza 24 hours ago to attend Saturday's rally which marks the 25th anniversary of the founding of Hamas.

(Writing by Crispian Balmer; reporting by Nidal al-Mughrabi; editing by Jason Webb)

See how the violence continues to be provoked by the Palestinians
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136109 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once mentioned Jews and Jewness - it's all in yer heed.
I couldn't give a flying feck who you defend - I stick up for the oppressed - always and forever - stick that up yer arse and smoke it!
Opressed,,, you stick up for islamic mass murderers, you lying douche... and you despise jews, apparently. while you dont say it, you cheer every anit "sionist" post the Kok and his jew hating bride post.... stop buullis make sencer.... cause everuone knows theres only one douchebag her that "he just get angry" and that Kok is a violent islamic scumbag that you claim is SO OPPRESSED.... hey stupid I dont buy the "oppressed drama" let the OPPRESSED go to their fcuking mall with their TERRORIST GOVERNMENT DUH ! oppressed my ass... stupid scot. how are egyptsh!ts oppressed, how are saudis oppressed, unless you mean the poor woman who are oppressed by their perverted islamic scum males.... Odd how you dont "defend them".... liar !
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136110 Dec 8, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And so say all of us!
"all" the turk sailors in yayas line ???? islamic scum dont have a say... you sh!tbag
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136111 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>rascim for dummies ????? liar....

CHTT is beiong what he wants to be, thats how the planet works you racist b!tch.... if he were being juat a black your claiming he strives not to be, are you then assuming he refuses to assimilate ????

There is ONLY HONOR IN HUMANS WHO TRY TO BETTER THEIR POSITION IN LIFE, ESPECIALLY WHEN NOT HARMING OTHER HUMANS TO DO SO, you filthy racist and jew hating islamic savage lover.

i cant believe you hate someone for slagging off on one perverted egypt5sh!t raised pretnda brit, like spatass... dont you really mean he picks on one douchebag on a public forum, you lying feigning lout.... you just hate that black man and several jewsm including D2

GO CHTT,
Why are you revolving this argument around CHTT? Can't you see the humour - plus he gives as good as he gets.

You accused me of bad mouthing Jews - you lied - you are a liar

STICK YER CAPITAL LETTERS UP YER ARSE!

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#136112 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once mentioned Jews and Jewness - it's all in yer heed.
I couldn't give a flying feck who you defend - I stick up for the oppressed - always and forever - stick that up yer arse and smoke it!
But not the oppressed women of egypt who are constantly being sexually assaulted because if conflicts with your property interests. You are a f**king joke dumped auld hag.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#136113 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
The questions you raised were answered, the lies and abuse does not deser an answer.
I will give another chance - ask a direct question with th intention to understand
Where did you answer it? The question was from the point of view of allah other than worship what is the purpose of man? He states, which you confirm in the koran that he wants nothing from them. You can't force people to worship God which is what Islam is intent on doing
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136114 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Folk that make up stories or blatantly lie about what I've said or haven't said makes my blood boil.
Happy Saturday Spathis :)
stop[ bullis i never said you ever mention jew, i said you hate them just accept the truth, and stop lying with your tiny distorted tweaks... I cal,m the spade the spade and you hate the jew and black ones.... ITS OBVIOUS, despite your feigning ....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#136115 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Robert Spencer? no Kidding?
I am not in shock
-
You already told us you are a MINO.
Any Muslim that admits to drinking beer and eating bacon is a MINO.
MINO do not go into shock.
Muslims all over the world are in shock.
Ayatollah, Sheiks, Muftis an d Imams are all calling for world meetings to make fatwa against Robert Spencer, and are trying to prove what book says is wrong.
-
So far they can not come up with any concrete evidence and they are terribly worried that more Muslims will not leave Islam.
-
When are you leaving Islam, oops or have you left already?
atheist cartooni

San Antonio, TX

#136116 Dec 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="atheist sh!thead"]
I'm oppressed when i can't ssuck a boy's d-ick
[/QUOTE]

Isn't your nephew staying overnight?

Liverpool, UK

#136117 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I badger D2 for her blatant racism - nothing more nothing less. CHTT is a wannabe white man - end of - he slags off people in an ethnic minority who live here in the UK yet conveniently forgets he's part of an ethnic minority himself.
Don't try and force yer mad psycho racist values and attitudes on me - and don't pretend and hide behind 'it's all a wind up'- yer feckin deadly serious - sad - but true
You lying 3rd world sex tourist - where do I slag off people of ethnic minority in the UK? Tail wagging scum.

Liverpool, UK

#136118 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you revolving this argument around CHTT? Can't you see the humour - plus he gives as good as he gets.
You accused me of bad mouthing Jews - you lied - you are a liar
STICK YER CAPITAL LETTERS UP YER ARSE!
Lay off the booze its really not good when you have a child to look after, someone should call the social services.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. 9 hr Syriana 15
I want a muslim friend to teach me the ways of ... (Oct '09) 10 hr mahasn sawresho 583
News American Pastors Respond When Asked if Islam Is... (Oct '15) 21 hr JUST ICE 7
Child molestation on rise in America. Why? Sat Khan 1
Sara Netanyahu charged with fraud Sat Khan 2
Pedophiles Sat Islsmaphobe 1
The Battle of Otas is an Islamic history Fri mahasn sawresho 3