Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489881 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136067 Dec 8, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not jealousy for the last time - what would I have to be jealous of for goodness sakes !!?? I'm really quite baffled by the alleged jealousy ?
You and spathis are forever jibing at chtt - it's constant - so what is it about TG that's so sacred?
I don't take what you think is normal as gospel - after all - you support spathis in his anti Jew hunt and "questioning the numbers witch hunt" (or in other words - denial)- which is definitely not normal in most people's minds ...
And it's certainly not helping Palestinians ... Which I suppose must be the reason for saying it as it just cannot be *gasp*- hatred of Jews ... Can it??
you are correct, while she badgers you for being on the Arabic Dip Shit.... she and spatass constantly remind CHTT of his blackness, LH going so far as to remind how much he wishes to be WHITE... talk about racism... but hey, some people pretend their egyptsh!t linen is really white....

sorry LH, i'm just calling a REAL spade a spade... how you badger D2 while your own closet door is wide open

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#136068 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is for all mankind, arabs have the ability to understand it more than others, others who become muslims learn the langauge to read quran and iunderstand or will have to rely on people who know the language for interpretations. We have manu res[ected schoolars who were not arabs but learnt the language. No one who does not lnow the language can be an intrepreter of Quran, how can he. I may be avle to read a Russian word written for me in english but will not to be able to know the meaning till someone tells me.When the pope speak latin most chritianswill not understand
I disagree with you and that is why Islam will fail on every testing God wanted all of us to have the opportunity of coming to him.Arabic prevents that and is not the will of God. He told his disciples to go and spread the word to all nations and this is still happening today. The message can be understood in ANY language it is not restricted to just one. God's message is not complicated as is easily understood unlike the rubbish in the koran. Even scholars who speak Arabic have questioned its authenticity and that is what Muslims don't like. That is why they discourage critical analysis of it.

Location hidden

#136069 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire for that. 1.65 billion and adding hundreds a minute
God says " You will not quide whom you love but God quide whomever He wishes"
Too bad most of them will be dead when Jesus returns

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#136070 Dec 8, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know arabic now do you ???
And you alone can interpret the true meaning of the Koran ??-- or are you having it interpreted for you by your bil and Khaled ? Or are you studying the Koran in Arabic yourself?
-
Topgirl can hardly read and write Icelandic, are you now trying to give her credit to be able to read Arabic?
-
D2 you do make me laugh.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136071 Dec 8, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
When a person is as stupid as you, you should avoid making comments on postings that are way above your intellectual capacity.
-
You should only read and not answer, for all it shows is how stupid you are.
-
It takes a normal person ages to try and decipher what you are trying to say, Most will get a headache from reading your crap.
-
Let me explain it as simple as possible to you.
-
Yes there are good Muslims they are all in the cemetery facing Meccah.
and once again... the INTELLIGENCE of the "arab scholar" is in question... remember this is the idiot that sees make sencer and thinks ... what are thay talking about...

i mean shes stood her ground saying shes aware of this MAGICAL TRANSLATION OF DEFENSE and still can figure were pulling her stupid nNOT MAKE SENCER leg !!!!!

wow, the arab nation should make the idiot a fcuking national treasure.......... and bury it.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136072 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>your disappointment is not that easy to cure... shame on you..for being so pathetically stupid... yeah next youll tout swanie as an arabic fcuking scholar. right ?????? cause she banged a stupid north afrish!t, sticky fingered 37 year old kok and some how her brain got smarter ?????... i mean,. thats really what your saying right,... I me, i dont know how else you imagine shes the next arabic wonder of the world.... hey LH, does her sh!t stink, like ours ????
See yer disappointment - I couldny give a rat's arse - LMFAO

Location hidden

#136073 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Surat Adh-Dh&#257;riy&#257;t
51:56
to top
in surah
Transliteration
Wama khalaqtu aljinna wal-insa illa liyaAAbudoon
Found in: Transliteration(75.63% match)
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me
Sahih International
And the earth We have spread out, and excellent is the preparer.
51:49
to top
Sahih International
And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember.
51:50
to top
Sahih International
So flee to Allah . Indeed, I am to you from Him a clear warner.
51:51
to top
Sahih International
And do not make [as equal] with Allah another deity. Indeed, I am to you from Him a clear warner.
51:52
to top
Sahih International
Similarly, there came not to those before them any messenger except that they said, "A magician or a madman."
51:53
to top
Sahih International
Did they suggest it to them? Rather, they [themselves] are a transgressing people.
51:54
to top
Sahih International
So leave them,[O Muhammad], for you are not to be blamed.
51:55
to top
Sahih International
And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.
51:56
to top
Sahih International
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.
Thank you you have just proven my point about the worship part but you have not addressed the issue about why God made us and what our purpose is here on the earth. As we all know allah is not just the name of god it means many other things including the pagan gods pre Islam
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136074 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>

What has CHTT got to do with with this??
Oh please... you can attest to swanies arabic skills and you cant figure how CHTT got in the conversation ???? FUCKING PLEASE GIRL it was clear as day... you accused D2 of badgering the dipsh!t arabic scholar constantly (because of her supposed jealousy)and she reminded you of your condstyant BLACK PARROTING (that you cant seem to get over,as you mimic spatass at every FCUKING POST)( i mean, its all here in black and white)... geesh... that wasnt a hard one to figure it out as much as you feign "why ? how???.... STOP being an ignorant linen head.

Location hidden

#136076 Dec 8, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this post in itself 'making drama'?...
Try some Jimmy instead...it's a song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =30zA-5TY34QXX
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#136077 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text> and once again... the INTELLIGENCE of the "arab scholar" is in question... remember this is the idiot that sees make sencer and thinks ... what are thay talking about...
i mean shes stood her ground saying shes aware of this MAGICAL TRANSLATION OF DEFENSE and still can figure were pulling her stupid nNOT MAKE SENCER leg !!!!!
wow, the arab nation should make the idiot a fcuking national treasure.......... and bury it.
Puzzotente donnola
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136078 Dec 8, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
See yer disappointment - I couldny give a rat's arse - LMFAO
then stop feigning how a guy like CHTT might be involved... apparently you do care...(well enough to chastize D2 the supposed jew . or you wouldnt make yourself look so pathetically stupid and flustered over it... DUH ! i thought you had a good set of girly balls, now it appears you must have borrowed them from a better person, for appearance's sake.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136079 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>No he didnt... he saw IL Prince and i discuss his lack of apology, and lack od civility and ONLY THEN DID THE BARBARIAN FEIGN AN APOLOGY... 4 days after thye fact and a moment later backslid by sTating he had no reason to apologise... what is your problem with LYING today,,,, get too drunk last night ahd are harboring some weird guilt ???

Tell the fcuking truth for once when it comes to this pathetic couple, you jew hating dunce.

oh and happy chanukah bitch !
Which part of 'he did apologise' don't you get??

Wanker
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#136080 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please... you can attest to swanies arabic skills and you cant figure how CHTT got in the conversation ???? FUCKING PLEASE GIRL it was clear as day... you accused D2 of badgering the dipsh!t arabic scholar constantly (because of her supposed jealousy)and she reminded you of your condstyant BLACK PARROTING (that you cant seem to get over,as you mimic spatass at every FCUKING POST)( i mean, its all here in black and white)... geesh... that wasnt a hard one to figure it out as much as you feign "why ? how???.... STOP being an ignorant linen head.
Silly Swamp Ginny lol - lighten up why don't you

LMFAO
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#136081 Dec 8, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
then stop feigning how a guy like CHTT might be involved... apparently you do care...(well enough to chastize D2 the supposed jew . or you wouldnt make yourself look so pathetically stupid and flustered over it... DUH ! i thought you had a good set of girly balls, now it appears you must have borrowed them from a better person, for appearance's sake.
lardarse wanker

Location hidden

#136082 Dec 8, 2012
So much for the new Egypt. Torture and more torture

Al-Masry Al-Youm Reports
On Brotherhood Torture Chambers

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/politics/2012...

Location hidden

#136083 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
Jesus on the cross according to the bibles said
"" Oh God why tiy foresake Me""
One-Why would God ask God?
two- Why would God sacrify his son to take the sins of man? He could have forgiven them.
Three- Jesus was suppsed to know what he is doing and what was going to happen
why he plead with God?
The muslim view that he was never cricified but God raised it to him is much more acceptable to the rational mind considering the above
-
And Robert Spencer proves that the prophet Muhammad never existed, it makes a lot more sense and acceptable to those with a rational mind considering everything you hear on his Video clip.
-
&fe ature=player_embedded
-
Muslims all over the world are in shock.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#136084 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
As you are making yourself a judge and are not god I will ignore your silly statements.You have not addressed the points I posted because you can't can you? The koran states that allah wants nothing from humans or jinns. End of story. THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER
I can not say I will go to heaven or hell, that is God choice. I try though.
In your case I can judge you by what you say, I hae no way of knowing what is in your heart, but what you say is a qualifier for hell. In te end it is God wish, you may see the truth before you die and turn muslim then Mohammad will intercede for you as for me
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#136085 Dec 8, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming your stupidity.
Secondly,If I were you I would at least ask that Algerian monkey to apologise for his hateful comments.
It is not about love and respect.It is about right or wrong. Asking apology will not lower down a person's self respect.
You had no hesitation to attack the people who attacked him for his offensive remarks.
Show at least some signs of impartiality.You love him that's great.He might be a very good person offline.He might have said those wrongful words in heat of the moment.He should have come forward and said,"O,I am sorry..I didn't mean those words."
And if you think we had been bad to him,we don't regret at all.It is fair enough to be rude with a person who is a sadist and doesn't regret about his mistakes.Tit for tat...
brilliant... your opening line just floored me.... Brilliant Fadu, absolutely brilliant and funny funny funny.....

and of course your educational content is also absolutely brilliant. and spot on... and.... yet some how the KkKoran is also doing tit for tat... with its all new DEFENSE strategy, discovered by a retarded dumbostanian.. well the religion of [email protected] was invented by a maniacal retard as well....

Location hidden

#136086 Dec 8, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The koran is the biggest load of codswallop that was ever invented by the mad prophet. It has no continuity is full of mistakes that even a 10 year old could pick up. It has no prophecies that it has declared or fulfilled and the prophet does not fit the criteria of a prophet only a false one
-
-
What prophet?
&fe ature=player_embedded

Location hidden

#136087 Dec 8, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire for that. 1.65 billion and adding hundreds a minute
God says " You will not quide whom you love but God quide whomever He wishes"
Muslims like to brag that theirs is the fastest-growing religion,
but don’t like to say how. Last week in Pakistan, a 70-year-old
Christian missionary (above) was shot in the neck for preaching
a faith other than Islam, and a 14-year-old Christian girl was
kidnapped, raped for eleven days and then ‘converted’ to
the Religion of Peace with the approval of a local imam.

So this is how those numbers are getting up there!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 1 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 11
How to XTERMINATE d7th Century Muslims Barbarians? 8 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 21
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min Joel 252,977
why prophet mohammad having sex with a dead woman? (Aug '09) 15 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 296
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 44 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 962
News Saudi Arabia introduces e-bracelets for Hajj sa... 44 min Chiclets 1
Is This Getting Out Of Hand TOM? 46 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
News Faces of Islam 7 hr Yasser PigAfat 134
More from around the web