Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517881 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#135888 Dec 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Jan when in Rome you respect the laws of Rome.
When in the USA I do not go to the shop barefoot and not wearing a shirt, for I know I will not be served.
-
In Australia it is accepted in shops near beaches to serve people who are barefoot or not wearing a shirt.
-
When in Rome do as the Romans.
What is your point Barron? MU understanding is that it is legal to drink in Dubai

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#135889 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
10000 white American women get raped by black American men each year. It doesn't mean that all black people are rapist.
Note: I am not a racist men....this is just an example.
-
Funny dat de World over de jails r fool of Muslim rapist.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135890 Dec 7, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What has that got to do with anything? Who was discussing anything about black men?
I feel you are trying to generalize the Dubai rape hmmmmm.... may be my mistake.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#135891 Dec 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Can you Drink Alcohol in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

To drink or not to drink, that is the question. Can you drink alcohol in Dubai? Yes. Despite being a Muslim country, Alcohol is available all over the UAE. It is more prevalent in Dubai, having more of a tourist focus, but, alcohol is essentially available in most hotels, which have a license to sell alcohol. Some hotels do not serve alcohol, but in most, you will be able to enjoy a drink, at a restaurant, bar or nightclub as you would in any tourist destination. This fact alone has lead to a large majority of the nightlife being associated with the hotels, although there are a few places that have perhaps a 3 bedroom hotel to be able to serve alcohol.

To be able to purchase from the off licenses, you will require a permit that allows you to spend a certain amount of your salary per month on purchasing from the offies, such as A&E (African & Eastern), MMI, Spinneys Liquor and GMP. To obtain this license, you can either get your PRO to do it for you or you can fill in an application form from the stores who will arrange it with the police and authorities. You will need a whole range of documents including, a salary certificate, housing contract, signature from your employer, passport and visa copies, passport photos, and 150Dhs in cash. You will have to renew it annually. While the limit does exist in practice, the booze stores are often prepared to stamp unused allocations for previous months.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135892 Dec 7, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes its the vegemite.That's why I have such a great nervous system and can withstand the bullshit that you and pro veritas put out about someone that took her own life. You don't get sacked for making a mistake unless it is life threatening. Why did the other nurse who gave out private information not take her own life as well or get sacked. She was not sacked as stated by the hospital she was a well respected and liked nurse who had worked there for 4 years. She obviously had other problems.
Now in Bulgaia you might get sacked for a human mistake that is not life threatening, but then again I doubt it because they are desperate for nurses as the nurses keep leaving Bulgaria for better pastures as did you
I don't know about Bulgaria but in the States your arse is grass if you give private info over the phone.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#135893 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the RED INDIANS are saying to your American angle Saxon brothers....
GO BACK....
No. I said quite clearly go home to talibanpaikland please.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#135894 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you are trying to generalize the Dubai rape hmmmmm.... may be my mistake.
I was indirectly referring to what the koran says about women and witnesses.

Location hidden

#135895 Dec 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Funny dat de World over de jails r fool of Muslim rapist.
Fishboy apart from writing anti Muslim posts you know nothing...That's why couple of days ago I suggested you to come out of your broke boat and to see this world.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#135896 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the RED INDIANS are saying to your American angle Saxon brothers....
GO BACK....
Talibanpaikland belongs to India and all islumic scum should be deported back to the peninsula of Hate.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#135897 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No - it's An. islumic tradition.

Location hidden

#135898 Dec 7, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point Barron? MU understanding is that it is legal to drink in Dubai
It is legal to drink alcohol in dubai but local their cannot take Alcohol...
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#135899 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Words BARBARIC AND SAVAGE are not suitable for small kids LIKE YOU . I already have taken up this matter with your parents that their kid is becoming extremely violent by playing video games and logging onto adult sites for hours.
But I must say your parents are really good, they promised me that from tomorrow their kid known as INFAMOUS CARTOONI will not be allowed to use computer.
Instead of computer they will give him a television and where he could only access
CARTOON NETWORK... HEHEHEHE
Hell must be full of islamic stand up comedians.

Location hidden

#135900 Dec 7, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was indirectly referring to what the koran says about women and witnesses.
You are really a clever Anti muslim women....
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#135901 Dec 7, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
No - it's An. islumic tradition.
'Tissekone gross and senseless dolt' from the continent with the silly breakfast

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#135902 Dec 7, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Bulgaria but in the States your arse is grass if you give private info over the phone.
It's the same here in Australia unless you have written authorization from either the person themselves or their family.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#135903 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really a clever Anti muslim women....
Not really, but I have read the koran (in English)

Location hidden

#135904 Dec 7, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Talibanpaikland belongs to India and all islumic scum should be deported back to the peninsula of Hate.
All the dark skinned people should be deported along with you back to India.
People like you really make a white supremacist nation looks bed.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#135905 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the dark skinned people should be deported along with you back to India.
People like you really make a white supremacist nation looks bed.
VIVA INDIA. VIVA AFRICA. VIVA JAPAN. VIVA CHINA. VIVA USA. VIVA EUROPE.....fcuk talibanpaiks. Send them all back to the peninsula of hate.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#135906 Dec 7, 2012
Priest and a Ayatollah

A Priest and a Mufti were, by coincidence, sitting next to each other on a long flight in first class Sydney to Dubai.

About an hour passes and not a single word was exchanged by the two men. Finally, the Priest turns to the Mufti and says, "May I ask you a question",
"Not at all" answer back the Mufti.

The priest asked again "do you mind if I ask you a personal question"? The Mufti said, "Of course, you may."

"I understand that Muslims, only eat halal food, as such,and you don't eat thing like bacon or ham",The Mufti acknowledged that.
-
The Priest ask the Mufti than "Haven't you ever even tasted bacon or ham?",

The Ayatollah explained, "Many years ago, I was visiting an Imam in Australia in a small town in the middle of nowhere and found myself in a fast food out let at the side of the road one early Sunday morning, and they had a special on the black board menu $2 Bacon and eggs,there was no one around so I ordered the bacon and eggs.
-
It was quite good but that was the only time that ever happened."

After some time, the Mufti turned to the Priest and said, "Father, do you mind if I ask you a very personal question"? The Priest said OK.

"Priests take an oath of celibacy, right"?, asked the Mufti. "Why, yes", answered the Priest, wondering where this was going.

"Well, haven't you ever had sex since you've become as Priest"?, asked the Mufti.
-
The Priest looked about nervous, leaned toward the Mufti and answered very softly, "As a young parishioner I was approached by a troubled woman who was looking for my guidance.
-
She was a beautiful, young woman and one thing led to another. So, yes, just once I had sex with a woman".
-
A few moments pass and the Mufti leans over to the Priest and says, "Beats eating bacon and eggs? "Doesn't it?"

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#135907 Dec 7, 2012
So sad, we can blame that on Mohammad whom said a woman word is only worth half that of a man.

Islam is not from God, its from Satan!
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Jan it is always the victims fault especially if they are a female

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law 1 hr LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) 4 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
Rising crime rate in America 4 hr Ampman 7
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 5 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 49
Arabic Word SALAM means Peace!JIHAD means Struggle 5 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 2
Professional Christian propoganda 5 hr whip it out 20
Why Muslims are barbarians and are savage? (Apr '12) 6 hr Alex Delvecchio 36
More from around the web