Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 462161 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#135755 Dec 7, 2012
I think the USA should get totally out of the Middle East and stop buying any oil from them at all totally isolate them, without the USA as a common enemy they will soon begin killing off each other...we should let them.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#135758 Dec 7, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Does not say much about our leaders and integrity?!!
I don't think Obama has any integrity. You only have to look at what happened at Benghazi and how he lied to the people then. I think that he is a disgrace to the American people and that he is trying to destroy America from the inside out by playing into the hands of the muslim brotherhood. Why is America continuing to send money to Palestine and Egypt? I would stop all payments immediately

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#135759 Dec 7, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's never ever "abused" any woman on or indeed off here
He's a better man than you will ever be in your entire life ...
yes he has, stop lying cause you abused just as him and same nasty asshole in here, none of you are good person and friendship I will not want to have anything with you and him that just want to control people and not accept what they want, so get lost. He better man than you both will even be, he is far thousand more better person than any of you. He has a beautiful soul inside and outside.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#135760 Dec 7, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with him being Muslim - and everything to do with him being a psychopath
You really honestly think that after 7 years of knowing Guido by email and phone ... I don't know him by now ?? He's an absolute diamond - you dont know the half ...
I did not read the rest ...lol...shine like .........in the sky

Love Hurghada

London, UK

#135761 Dec 7, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to do with him being Muslim - and everything to do with him being a psychopath

You really honestly think that after 7 years of knowing Guido by email and phone ... I don't know him by now ?? He's an absolute diamond - you dont know the half ...

Just because TG hates his guts now !!! Because she's too fcuking dumb to keep true friends - not talking of me by the way

He was the guy who sent money to a Muslim woman who was in a difficult spot

He was the guy who helped out - day after day - a woman who became a friend on here - lovely sunshine ...

And that's just 2 examples - this is a man who'd bloody go to the ends of the earth for a friend ... Nothing to do with woman / man - everything to do with true loyal friendship ... Thats what he's about .... Truly ...

If he were a "bad man" ... It would've become very clear by now - and they don't come much better or more loyal than him !!

He defended TG to the hilt !! He helped her a million times - and would've continued to do so no matter her faith ... No matter the man she chose - he was not after her in the least lol

But she turned against him !!!!

And if you really want to know - that man of hers - is more likely to be the "axe murderer" than most - and nothing to do with his faith or his nationality whatsoever .... Seriously ...

The partners in my firm who I trust implicitly are a Muslim couple - if I hated muslims like you seem to believe - would I trust my money with them?? Lol - of course not ... But I do ... And I like and trust them as family

My dentist is a Muslim - I'm terrified of dentistry lol - he's good as gold ... Wtf his religion ... Doesn't matter - if someone's good - they're good their religion matters not a toss ...

So - nothing to do with Islam / Muslim ...

And Guido / TA / infidel / cartooni --- etc etc - is simply the best ....
Ooft - too long D2 lol - from what I gather though, you are still justifying yer non racism by saying things like 'my dentist is Muslim' LMFAO
danetoo

London, UK

#135762 Dec 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>yes he has, stop lying cause you abused just as him and same nasty asshole in here, none of you are good person and friendship I will not want to have anything with you and him that just want to control people and not accept what they want, so get lost. He better man than you both will even be, he is far thousand more better person than any of you. He has a beautiful soul inside and outside.
Yeah yeah - and you're such a bright spark you know all that lololol .... Puhlease

So which women has infidel abused - tell me please ....
danetoo

London, UK

#135763 Dec 7, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>Ooft - too long D2 lol - from what I gather though, you are still justifying yer non racism by saying things like 'my dentist is Muslim' LMFAO
Not at all - but hey if that makes you feel better about your dislike of me - that's fine ....

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135764 Dec 7, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
All the women who I insulted where your shills who deserved my insults... They were using little African girls plight to attack Islam... It was so low... that I showed them how these little girls really felt when they get abused... believe me these women know better now... and your other side kick women who abused the palestinian children in this thread...tasted what means abusing children...
You abuse female posters to force them by fear to embrace your views in this thread... you are the scumbag who can convince posters with good arguments ... I told you you need to go back to school to finish your education but you didn't ... may be you will improve yourcell when you get behind bars...
Still trolling,Khaledi?Al-kathib maloosh regleen.

Location hidden

#135765 Dec 7, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest why don't you??
Ali
he need to be locked in and D2 with him, he going over the line now and D2, both of you and Syriana knows me and know she will just laugh of it when she see it, and feel it stupid at them as us how they act in here. It just they way try to gain a support on they side against others. That why. Just stupid, it like am not a human begin I can do a mistake and both of them go over the line about it, just them both as again now as firs time when Khaled came in here first, it was most D2 and cartoon behave all nuts in here.

Both of them need to get a life.
father guido cartooni

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#135766 Dec 7, 2012
Ok... to be Ho.est I have treatrd LH and Swanie disrespectfly.... I m not quite going abusively...

Sure... for all you know..........
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135767 Dec 7, 2012
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are correct Mugals have only managed to conqure UP , Bihar and parts of North and central India...But when they came to North East India we kicked them out not once but many times....
Muglonay north India mein inn logo ka maa bahan kar dia tha...
Uttar Pradesh?...
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#135768 Dec 7, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all - but hey if that makes you feel better about your dislike of me - that's fine ....
You do d2 - you do try to justify yourself all the time and I do not dislike you - that's pish!
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#135769 Dec 7, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah - and you're such a bright spark you know all that lololol .... Puhlease
Sheila?...

Although she did give it right back...
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#135770 Dec 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Tell your Saudi Friend for less than $2.00 cents Australian a bottle he can drink Beer all night in one of the many bars in Saudi without getting drunk.
Sell in the shops for less than $0.50 Australian.
I found it so weird these Muslims drinking a brew they call Holsten pomegranate beer and Barbican with no alcoholic, the drink comes in small beer bottles as we call these bottles, Skinny long neck stubbies in Australia, it taste crappy, the dog refuses to drink it.
-
Why do you Muslims like to fool other Muslims that it is beer.
Believe it or not, I have seen Muslims getting drunk on the this non alcoholic beverage.
Beer brew even without alcohol is good for your kidneys or if you have stones. Saudia is hot so people do get kidney stones if they don't keep piss flowing , you know you sweat alot due to hea and humidity in the east and westmainly.
There are all kind of non-alcoholic beers in most muslim and non muslim countries and are of all the famous brands too.
Knowing that does not mean you lived in Saudia. Address and postal code and time frame please so I will get questions that you will not find on google.
Australiand kill for bucks. The Bristch poor nurse killed or committed suicide becuse of your radio station greed and heartless clowns

Location hidden

#135771 Dec 7, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You so abused youself in here and nasty in all way and racist and nazi in all way that you don't see the more of half of it and you both belong to each others, same nasty that there none use to talk to thick wall of yours both stupid woman not so bright youself and you both are laughable shock how both of you act in here, is a joke. It should be sent to Jerry Spinger show to show the 2 of you and peopel will laugh and make fun at you both and see how nuts of you both are, also see how nasty of you both are. Keep contiune this on both of you, it will just shows the crazy of you both, I really can't wait when Syriana come in here to make her point how stupid of you both acted cause I make a msitake. She knows me so I has no worried when came to both of you, bye and get a life if have any
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#135772 Dec 7, 2012
Australians greed and heartless so called journalists of clown kills poor innocent British nurse.
What shites will not do for a buck and a second of fame.
Murderers should be broght to justice
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#135773 Dec 7, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uttar Pradesh?...
Bangal?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#135774 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok fishboy as you wish..in my hell their would 365 virgines who will look after me....
Ever night i will have a good looking new virgin Gal
-
All you get are the Greek Lena's, no Virgins for you.
-
Believe it or not you are better off with two Greek Lena's than 365 Virgins.
-
I do notice you are dancing again.
father guido cartooni

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#135775 Dec 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>yes he has, stop lying cause you abused just as him and same nasty asshole in here, none of you are good person and friendship I will not want to have anything with you and him that just want to control people and not accept what they want, so get lost. He better man than you botFh will even be, he is far thousand more better person than any of you. He has a beautiful soul inside and outside.
WHAT........ I don't know one person on these threads that us ok with their identity exposed in these type if volatile sites.

While you do have a reputation for having these careless moments with your friends.... I can't recall any of the betrayed jumping with joy that you expose them... nice if you to playdown the victimization you create.

It's always you and Kokled harming us here... while blaming others who discuss your folly

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#135776 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
Australians greed and heartless so called journalists of clown kills poor innocent British nurse.
What shites will not do for a buck and a second of fame.
Murderers should be broght to justice
]

The woman was obviously unstable. Who would kill themselves over an honest mistake? There were underlying issues here, such as why was she living in the nurses quarters and only going home on weekends.

Trust Pro Verita to blame others for her death. A typical muslim response we have seen many times on this thread. Even Prince Charles thought it was funny and made a quip about it.

Murderers should be brought to justice so why not start with all the ones committed by Islamists in the name of allah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 3 min zdsf 1,686
Jesus told me 2 convert 2 Islam 4 min Mujahid 2
DY: India burn female daughters 31 min Mujahid 2
Q 5:101-102 Moslem NOT ALLOWED to Ask questions... 1 hr Allah is MoMad 2
News Oldest Koran - Destabilises' Islamic History, S... 1 hr flame of truth 7
Rapes in American schools 1 hr Mujahid 14
Why D SATANIC QUR'AN is NOT a Miracle? 1 hr Allah is Moongod 2
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Allah is Moongod 230,652
More from around the web