Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529220 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#135799 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, are not your very hateful. Blame the victim. Why living in the quarters? You have been a bit credible if had denounced the clowns. You a nurse and should know what the Hospital administrators do in such cases and mainly when dealing with such Royals who are so fussy. She must have been dejected and subject to much redicule aaprt from being fired, they would not admit that but that is what happened for violating privacy and talking about patients even though the clowns managed to con her
You know nothing you ignorant prig. Feeling dejected does not lead a person to take their own life unless there are other issues going on. The administration were supportive of her and they along with everyone else realized it was an honest mistake on her part. She was not fired over the matter and was a well respected nurse who had worked there for over 4 years.

You should be more concerned about the behaviour of your own islamist buddies who are killing INNOCENT people in the name of their sick moon god on a daily basis. Do something worthwhile and give your advice to them.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#135800 Dec 7, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Prove it,... are you just blowing smoke?
<quoted text>
-
Jan Continued.
-
Easter and Christmas are two of the most important holidays on the liturgical calendar. There are other holidays that are celebrated throughout the year by Roman Catholics, including All Souls Days and the Annunciation.

All Souls Day is an official holiday of the Catholic Church, which occurs on November 2nd, following All Saints Day that occurs on November 1st. The day was a holiday to honor all of the faithful departed and there are Requiem Masses said by clergy to assist the souls from Purgatory to Heaven. This holiday is traditionally attributed to Saint Odilo, the fifth abbot of cluny. He had felt that it was important to offer special prayers and singing from the office of the dead on the day following All Saints Day.10 The Aztecs celebrated a similar holiday known as the "Day of the Dead". This holiday lasted over two months, but during the tenth month they held a great feast for dead adults. Even though the actual mention of honoring the deceased differed, with the Catholic Church holding masses and the Aztec's holding of a feast, they are similar in the fact that both events were to help the fallen loved ones travel to a better place. For Catholics, prayers for the deceased helped them travel from Purgatory to Heaven. For the Aztecs, who believed that there are nine levels that a soul traveled through before finding its final destination, the feast was to assist the deceased in this journey. But both religions stressed the importance of the assistance of the living to those that had died.

The Annunciation is observed on March 25th. It is believed and celebrated to be the day that the angel Gabriel announced to Mary that she was to give birth to Jesus;11 but if December may not have been the actual birth date of Jesus, this would make the choice of this date a random one. It doesn't appear to be as random, when compared to the fact that it is the day that the Babylonians held a festival to honor Cybele, the mother of the Messiah. It would only appear fitting that the celebration of the conception of Jesus would be celebrated on the day previously held aside for the honoring of another great mother. This may simply be a coincidence, but it does appear that if an exact date wasn't known for the birth of Jesus, that a day similar to "Mother's Day" was chosen to honor His conception.

There are other Pagan holidays that appear to have been be "Christianized" by the Catholic Church. Saint George's day, in April, occurs on the same day as the ancient festival of the Parilia. The Feast of Saint John the Baptist, in June, is held very close to the date of a heathen festival of water, which celebrated the purifying of followers with water of the earth - in essence a type of baptism. The holiday of the Assumption of Mary, in August, is similar to the festival of the goddess Diana. The vigil of Saint Walpurga replaced the eve of May Day, which was the Celtic festival of Beltane, a fest of rebirth and renewal.12
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#135801 Dec 7, 2012
Sheilaa a nurse. She blamed the victim for committting suicide.
She judge patients and sick and blame them for being sick
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135802 Dec 7, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on cue ya unemployed alcoholic white wannabe - I've never been dumped in my life unlike you! Get up aff yer arse, stop spending yer days wallowing in self pity about yer family dumping you and move on - and get yer humour back while yer at it!
Black Parrot
I Love ya Miss hajji hurghada, but this is as clear as racism gets...

not that stuff you claim is against the religion of perverted mass murdering outraged fanatics...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#135803 Dec 7, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Prove it,... are you just blowing smoke?
<quoted text>
-
Jan continued
-
http://www.nvcc.edu/home/lshulman/rel232/reso...
-
Of course it could be said that the events and practices of any date can be said to be the origin of an event. For example, because you celebrate your birthday on March 13th and in 451 CE another great person celebrated their birthday that day, you can't necessarily say that your birthday is a reenactment of that celebration. Therefore, just the fact that many Christian holidays occur on the same date as Pagan observances does not prove that the holidays derive from Pagan origin. But when you combine the facts that the dates that were chosen for Christian holidays closely follow the symbolism and the type of celebrations that occurred on those particular dates, you can start to see a correlation. A correlation can also be found in the desire for Jesus to represent the light of the world and to have come to earth to save it from darkness. In my opinion, having chosen days that already had significance of their own to many other religions strengthened the Christian message and made it easier for converts to follow the liturgical calendar. Perhaps this choice is the secret behind the successful spread of the Christian faith throughout Europe!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#135804 Dec 7, 2012
Saturday, Dec 08 2012

The proportion of young Muslim men in youth jails rises by more than a quarter as one in five offenders say they follow faith

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22443...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#135805 Dec 7, 2012
father guido cartooni wrote:
Surely shirley will de so thrilled ... you carelessly "make mistake"..... and blow it off so casually.... I wonder how Ur Like wrath would be if it were D2 or Chases ... I bet there would be no such thing as a shilling Jew making such a CARELESS MISTAKE. Is how you forgive Ur actions so easily.... like saying he just get angry.. he really nice guy... as he tells a woman to crash n die
Yep blah blah get a fucking life stupid braidead, no one is making a big deal but you and D2, keep you rampinp stupid ass, seems like you has no life but hang in here making a drama about everything none stop, something is wrong with you brain, need to lock you inside, she see how stupid you both are about this and will just laugh, I know her far more better than both of you, for you to act like this it seems like you has none friends but in here to try gain on you side or else you would stop this, but you are just one big stupid brainless idiot nothing else I pity you, just shows the stupidi of you both you and d2, you both are laughing shock in here and CHTT too that abuse and stalk women all over none stop too as fartass dogass, cause his wife hate to sleep side to him so he go on frustration by attack on other women here and hiding under other name stelios. And Fartass, has no woman so he go crazy when women talk and answer to Khaled. Cause they see how nutti crackass that infidel is. Soon in the futher whole american women will be with a muslim men and they will move near you in santa Monica and you will be locked inside crazy hospital, cause no one want to have a crazy weedhead ramping none stop crazy with drama none stop in they neighborhood. Now go get a fecking life the 3 of you.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135806 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
Proved beyond doubt. Sheilaa hate everybody who is not aussie, of course she hates most aussies too, probably she hates herself when she looks in the mirror. Now she is defending the prankesters who took the life of the British nurse. Prankersters rewarded for improving the rating of the station. Greed has no bounds
Proverster
she loves canadians....obviously not you invading barbarian ones... but really, none of us like you anyway...

The "pranksters" did nothing wrong... what they did was totally acceptable, only blown up by royal worshipiong idiots who shamed a pathatic human who couldnt bare life any longer... puleese you islamic scumbag..... I bet that stupid woman was moslem, thjeyre always ready to kill them selves, thinking somehow someone gave a sh1t about their honor....

I'll repeat my statement... THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG OR MALICIOUS WITH THAT PRANK, PHONE PRANKS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED SINCE THE INVENTION OF THE FCUKING PHONE YOU BACKWARD OUTRAGED CAVAGE ! they pretended to be the fcuking queen for blohamids sake.... geesh ! every one pretends to be that pompASS highness... and her little dog too.

before that poor misguided woman killed her self, every one listening to the show thought it was FUN !!!!!!! you outraged barbarian

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#135807 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
Proved beyond doubt. Sheilaa hate everybody who is not aussie, of course she hates most aussies too, probably she hates herself when she looks in the mirror. Now she is defending the prankesters who took the life of the British nurse. Prankersters rewarded for improving the rating of the station. Greed has no bounds
Proverster
Muslims such as yourself work hard at twisting other people's words. Your idea of "proof" is just your own warped imaginings being posted. The only people who I hate are the one's who kill innocent people in the name of Islam. I have not heard one peep out of you decrying what they do in any of your responses to issues that have been addressed. You use deflection to deny or avoid dealing with reality about what the topic of this thread is
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135808 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
the victim was an idiot for killing herself over transfering a telephone call you fukthu outraged barbarian... whas the stupid martyr seeker a dumb muslima who offended her worthless goats milk selling parents honor?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#135809 Dec 7, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
Yawn.......... So you admit she may have been sick? Did you help her take her own life? If I said to you take a jump of the Broklyn bridge would you do it? You're so stupid you most probably would. LOL
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#135810 Dec 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>PJS why are you so fake, you sound sometihng something else here and then in you account sign in one you something else, do you have a 2 personality!!! And what have I even done to you for you to attack me!!!! Is it cause am with Khaled so you hate me much!!! Don't you think karma will get back to you nasty friends in here too wishing him to die too. what about as Faith and infidel smelly fartass wishing Palestine people to die, wishing Palestine children to die and you support those!!!!
I dont support them, what r u on about ? As for u with Khaled, thats none of my business....
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135811 Dec 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yep blah blah get a fucking life stupid braidead, no one is making a big deal but you and D2, keep you rampinp stupid ass, seems like you has no life but hang in here making a drama about everything none stop, something is wrong with you brain, need to lock you inside, she see how stupid you both are about this and will just laugh, I know her far more better than both of you, for you to act like this it seems like you has none friends but in here to try gain on you side or else you would stop this, but you are just one big stupid brainless idiot nothing else I pity you, just shows the stupidi of you both you and d2, you both are laughing shock in here and CHTT too that abuse and stalk women all over none stop too as fartass dogass, cause his wife hate to sleep side to him so he go on frustration by attack on other women here and hiding under other name stelios. And Fartass, has no woman so he go crazy when women talk and answer to Khaled. Cause they see how nutti crackass that infidel is. Soon in the futher whole american women will be with a muslim men and they will move near you in santa Monica and you will be locked inside crazy hospital, cause no one want to have a crazy weedhead ramping none stop crazy with drama none stop in they neighborhood. Now go get a fecking life the 3 of you.
whatever miss I make mistake... whos fcuking name are you carelessly dropping tomorrow....

it just sucks having your identity exposed because you have a STUPID CARELESS FRIEND !!!!! but sure, play yours and your Koks hatful ways down, while always blaming dem jews for all the genocides happening daily in gaza.... you idiot.

yeah i;m the "weedhead" yet I didnt blurt the egyptian womans name out to the world wide web.... you know, like you did.... shall i blame that on YOUR substance abuse too ?....
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#135812 Dec 7, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think WE are.
You do know that I'm not a muslim, right?
r u amisha patel ?
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#135813 Dec 7, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>she loves canadians....obviously not you invading barbarian ones... but really, none of us like you anyway...
The "pranksters" did nothing wrong... what they did was totally acceptable, only blown up by royal worshipiong idiots who shamed a pathatic human who couldnt bare life any longer... puleese you islamic scumbag..... I bet that stupid woman was moslem, thjeyre always ready to kill them selves, thinking somehow someone gave a sh1t about their honor....
I'll repeat my statement... THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG OR MALICIOUS WITH THAT PRANK, PHONE PRANKS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED SINCE THE INVENTION OF THE FCUKING PHONE YOU BACKWARD OUTRAGED CAVAGE ! they pretended to be the fcuking queen for blohamids sake.... geesh ! every one pretends to be that pompASS highness... and her little dog too.
before that poor misguided woman killed her self, every one listening to the show thought it was FUN !!!!!!! you outraged barbarian
One scumbag hateful soul defending another of like kind. What is new. I am gald you and yurs hae me. I would hate that you like me
I do not hate you but I do pity you, ignorant fartoon

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#135814 Dec 7, 2012
What's up with this crazy atheist in here, attack all Muslims in here and if there none Muslims to attack they go next to Christians attack them in here, and when Muslims are back they attack them back and try to get christian on they side to attack Muslims, and then those Christians attack Muslims none stop and you talk of others people that are sane.

And those of us that are sane are Me, Khaled, Lena, LH, Spatis, Syriana and some others, and all the Muslims in here and those has been here are sane, but those fecking crazy Atheist need to be locked inside crazy hospital right now. God is having a headeach now over them and I got it too cause of those crazy drama none ending idiots as infidel dogass, D2 and CHTT and like.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#135815 Dec 7, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
the victim was an idiot for killing herself over transfering a telephone call you fukthu outraged barbarian... whas the stupid martyr seeker a dumb muslima who offended her worthless goats milk selling parents honor?
Trying to explain anything to him is like trying to bang your head against a brick wall. Don't waste your time it's not worth it
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#135816 Dec 7, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.......... So you admit she may have been sick? Did you help her take her own life? If I said to you take a jump of the Broklyn bridge would you do it? You're so stupid you most probably would. LOL
About helping take life , a nurse, by association, ate you the nurse who have been killing elderly patients, you know th famed nurse
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#135817 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes occasionally with friends...but I hate pork meat...
whiskey is good....
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135818 Dec 7, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yep blah blah get a fucking life stupid braidead, no one is making a big deal but you and D2, keep you rampinp stupid ass, seems like you has no life but hang in here making a drama about everything none stop, something is wrong with you brain, need to lock you inside, she see how stupid you both are about this and will just laugh, I know her far more better than both of you, for you to act like this it seems like you has none friends but in here to try gain on you side or else you would stop this, but you are just one big stupid brainless idiot nothing else I pity you, just shows the stupidi of you both you and d2, you both are laughing shock in here and CHTT too that abuse and stalk women all over none stop too as fartass dogass, cause his wife hate to sleep side to him so he go on frustration by attack on other women here and hiding under other name stelios. And Fartass, has no woman so he go crazy when women talk and answer to Khaled. Cause they see how nutti crackass that infidel is. Soon in the futher whole american women will be with a muslim men and they will move near you in santa Monica and you will be locked inside crazy hospital, cause no one want to have a crazy weedhead ramping none stop crazy with drama none stop in they neighborhood. Now go get a fecking life the 3 of you.
Noyt one apology, just a filthy rant... and the odd thing is I didnt "make mistake" opps cute silly me, syriana she be laugh, be happy no problem... it sound same like syriana anyway, little mistake.... you fartooni make hate and poor palistinans you wish die.... and yoiu weedhead with drama, no one care i betray syri err i mean Shelly..... make sencer you stupid bitch.

i wonder if shes jewish ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Battle of Otas is an Islamic history 2 hr Yahweh 2
News Islam Says Christians Must Submit to Allah - Th... (Sep '15) 21 hr you shall never know 12
News Islam: The Religion of Rape, Pedophilia, and Se... (Sep '15) 21 hr you shall never know 89
News American Pastors Respond When Asked if Islam Is... (Oct '15) 21 hr you shall never know 5
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 21 hr you shall never know 18
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... Wed Faith 22
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Wed Faith 256,422