Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
129,881 - 129,900 of 357,289 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope santa sends the old wanker something special for xmas so he can slow down on wanking on topix lol
-

Please Santa do not send the Greek Putana who lives in Canberra, Ill take any other woman.
-
Santa I do not have Aids or any STD and I do not want to take the risk of getting aids or any STD. No Lena please

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>plus his donkey, don't forget, baron wanker
-
Back to work, you will not be able to afford to buy the furniture with down time, from not being on your back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>plus his donkey, don't forget, baron wanker
-
How many of the 6 to you indulge in?
-
Do you masturbate to Orgasm or do you stop before orgasm?
-
Do you use a sexual toy or only your fingers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>nice points and good teachings. But silly me , I have a question for you.
Marrying two to four women is it not adultery to each one of them that is sin x4 officially approved?
why did Allah make that concession in the Quran?
-
To avoid Muslim men from committing Adultery.
-
Less stoning.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Please Santa do not send the Greek Putana who lives in Canberra, Ill take any other woman.
-
Santa I do not have Aids or any STD and I do not want to take the risk of getting aids or any STD. No Lena please
disgusting drongo u r the one contaminated I wouldn't come anywhere close to ur type, wank wank

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a Greek with a Greek name The New testament was written in Greek to honour Jesus the Greek-
Move on get a life
He died a Greek!
The jews hated him as they hate anyone outside their tribe-Hatemongers extraordinaire
-
I am sure he is Mexican.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
disgusting drongo u r the one contaminated I wouldn't come anywhere close to ur type, wank wank
-
SANTA RANG ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE WILL NOT SEND ANY LENAs.
-
You have that many cocks in you, how can you be so surem that you are not contaminated, do you use the fem Condoms every time you get fcucked??
jai

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

what nazism brought to europe mayhem and destruction,the same thing islam brought to asia.difference is just that islam is centuries old nazisms.
Typical Islam

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

jai wrote:
what nazism brought to europe mayhem and destruction,the same thing islam brought to asia.difference is just that islam is centuries old nazisms.
Which explains why Hitler admired Muhammad the most. And how he sighed at how weak and flabby his Christian religion was inherited and wished that he had the Muhammadan religion or WWII Bushido.

DO the research yourself. Islam is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing.
jai

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

muslim are of no value to a modern society and should never be pushed into first world countaries.dnn't employ a muslim or buy any good from their shop.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Oyy harami khotey di khurd, ghasti di gande puth jai, tuhadi maa di fuddi vich saarey ghabru pakistani mundey di saboot lahn.
jai

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

oh pak jatt soorma mughulo ne teri gaand phad di kiya,tabhi to mullah bana.ab tu jat nahi raha ab to suar hai.chinkiyo ka aur arabo ke land choosta rah.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing what you learn on Facebook ,... The knowledge and wisdom is infinite ...
FB!!!! FB FB FB FB FB, that all came to you damn mind. I wonder is you that on FB all the time, I have lots of books about Islam idiot. Lots of it, nothng from FB. I hope you get it into you brain for last time now cause has write and said so milljon damn times here.

Nina, thanks for the link, looks yummi, sorry forgot to reply to you last night. Nina Santa gonna send you a 4 men to choose as Christmas gift., LOOL ok just teasing you Nina. Am in christmas spirit mood.

Khaled Algerian mergues!, I love mergues, gonna make for you a icelandic one with whipped cream and strawberries. damn am sure I write this wrong now the mergues something! Forgot for a moment!

Jan I has read it both but I don't judge it, cause in Bible and in Torah there bad and good in it too as in Qu'ran, none different.

Lena, LOOOL yes you and LH takes the next plane with me. And hopefully Santa send Baron you asked for him lolol.

Chamzo Muslims celebrate Christmas with Christians friends when invited and they love it to spend time with they friends, everyone can celebrate Holidays to each others of different Faith, I know it my sister and her husband has and his friends invite by they Christians friends, I was there for last Chrsitmas at they house so I know it and they had fun as long people get on with each others. As do my Muslims friends has go over to they Christians friends house for Christmas when has been invited in they country. extremist one may not do it celebrate with others, but not everyone is. Take a look of those jehova that celebrate nothing, they do not even go to celebrate with they friends a holidays if invited, at least Muslims do when invited celebrate with they Christians friends. You know what I did, I once celebrate Ramadan too with my Muslims friends to know how it was. This is what friends do no matter what we belief in to see and celebrate each others Holidays.

Bye gotta go, sorry if I missed anyone post.
jai

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

on this christmas make muslim eat beacon butty.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>nice points and good teachings. But silly me , I have a question for you.
Marrying two to four women is it not adultery to each one of them that is sin x4 officially approved?
why did Allah make that concession in the Quran?
Mohamed had to approve that because the Arabs were constantly killing each other so the women were more than the men.It's a primitive model where the herd has one male and numerous females.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

jai wrote:
oh pak jatt soorma mughulo ne teri gaand phad di kiya,tabhi to mullah bana.ab tu jat nahi raha ab to suar hai.chinkiyo ka aur arabo ke land choosta rah.
o yaar mughal toh kuch nee kita, sada ancestors nu sufi naal islam qabool kita. Mughalo tuhadi north indian/delhi/up wale de buhnd nu paar ditta. Main aj vee jatt haga hor kal vee jatt rahega.
Love North East Ind

Jorhat, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>o yaar mughal toh kuch nee kita, sada ancestors nu sufi naal islam qabool kita. Mughalo tuhadi north indian/delhi/up wale de buhnd nu paar ditta. Main aj vee jatt haga hor kal vee jatt rahega.
Yes you are correct Mugals have only managed to conqure UP , Bihar and parts of North and central India...But when they came to North East India we kicked them out not once but many times....

Muglonay north India mein inn logo ka maa bahan kar dia tha...
Love North East Ind

Jorhat, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

jai wrote:
on this christmas make muslim eat beacon butty.
We eat cow meat....during Christmas eve

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>o yaar mughal toh kuch nee kita, sada ancestors nu sufi naal islam qabool kita. Mughalo tuhadi north indian/delhi/up wale de buhnd nu paar ditta. Main aj vee jatt haga hor kal vee jatt rahega.
Vaah vaah,kyaa ek bhasha!LOL
jai

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

sorry pak jat north-western region has been attacked by nomadic herds of mongols.turks,arabs and ofcourse punjab rival afghan.india a 7500 year old civilization cannot be compared to nomadic arabs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••