Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 514052 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Calling High Power s

Jamesville, NY

#135591 Dec 6, 2012
ayman wrote:
i am sorry to read these posts...islam stands against killing people regardless of their colour, race, religion and nationality....it is a big sin to kill any body and god will never forgive you according to the teachings of islam....islam ,,,what does this word mean? islam means peace and submission to allah, god. a muslim is not allowed to kill an animal, how can he kill a human being? a muslim should be kind with all people regardless of their religion. being a muslim, i have lots of non muslims friends. i love and respect them. i am ready to offer them any kind of help when needed.i have worked in the tourist industry for a long time, muslims respect their visitors and welcome them warmly..
the holy quran says( enter Egypt peacefully)
this means that a true believer must love and respect all visitors of Egypt
muslims are peaceful by nature. they ruled spain for roughly 800 years.during this time, non muslims were flourishing and held high positions.the minority of non muslims in the middle east enjoy stability and prosperity..
the prophet mohamed says( whoever kills any non muslims , he will be my persecutor in the day of judgement) our prophet had a jewish neighbor . one day he became ill , the prophet himself visited him to ask about his health
i hope i could give you some information about tolerance in islam..
If they are so peaceful then explain Sadaam Husein. Explain how the Arab-Isreali war began? It is it so peaceful then why is it just as divided and mixed as the west. 196 countries and so few have ever experienced peace throughout entire history.

If there were no hostile groups in your region, the western world would have no military near.

If could just find a way to unite we could all share energy & prosperity.

Billions going to fighting inner crime, corruption and improving society. Instead of killing or dying.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#135592 Dec 6, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all but most....
It doesn't mean that i am a racist....
Yes it does...

Not one critic of islamists on this thread has ever seriously claimed that most muslims were terrorists...

Not one...

You are racist against blacks...

Embrace it...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#135593 Dec 6, 2012
Calling High Power s wrote:
<quoted text>If they are so peaceful then explain Sadaam Husein. Explain how the Arab-Isreali war began? It is it so peaceful then why is it just as divided and mixed as the west. 196 countries and so few have ever experienced peace throughout entire history.
If there were no hostile groups in your region, the western world would have no military near.
If could just find a way to unite we could all share energy & prosperity.
Billions going to fighting inner crime, corruption and improving society. Instead of killing or dying.
saddam was a madman...and raised two shiites for sons

What I'd like explained is why after the iraqis were gifted with freedom from the oppressive so-damm-insane...

They allowed muslims to flock to their country and murder 900,000 iraqis...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#135594 Dec 6, 2012
Isn't every Non-Muslim an "infidel" in the Islamic eye??
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an infidel in my eyes!
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135595 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
who are talking about?
way back in the summer i lent someone my smart phone... well it came back home today... i'm shocked...

and well it typed dribble while i was typing a reply... of course i was talking about that despised Kok who gives pathetic advise to everyone but himself... doent the pathetic savage realize we civilized dont think like savage fcuking 13 year olds going on 37 fcuking annoying retards and savages of the religion of perverted sh!t?????
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135596 Dec 6, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been made very clear here what islamists think of blacks...
more hatred from the islamic scum from the religion of violent perverted scum.
dr fill

Des Plaines, IL

#135597 Dec 6, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I'll guarantee you, that you know what Astro glide is.
UUMM,Lets watch your p's and q's folks.Im trying to run a respectal site here allright?
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135598 Dec 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I know, I was messin' with him.
Is it too early to say merry christmas yet?
oh no, not another savage panderer that these islamic barbarians are gonna want to mount... has the house Kok offered airfare yet ?

Location hidden

#135599 Dec 6, 2012
Solomon, he was breaking the law of Moses by taking these wives.

Moses’ law said, the king “shall not multiply horses to himself… Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold”(Deuteronomy 17:16-17).

Soloman violated God’s commandment against marrying more than one, which ultimately led to his own apostasy. Solomon also collected huge numbers of horses (a large chariot army), and he gathered vast amounts of gold and silver.

Genesis 1-2 we see God’s ideal: a marriage between one man and one woman.

The Bible is a history book, just because it is in the Bible doesn't mean that it’s was condoned.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Than why did he let Solomon have that many women? 700 wives and 300 concubines,
Poor Solomon he would not have time to wash his penis.
-
Most married men would be lucky to have 600 Fcucks in a life time over 50 years from say 16 till he is 66 years old, let alone 1000 different fcucks.
-
David had 8 wives
King David had eight wives and at least ten concubines. His wives are listed in 2 Samuel 3:2-5, but the list is missing two wives - the first one, Michal, and the last one, Bathsheba. Their names in order are:
Michal
Ahinoam
Abigail
Maacah
Haggith
Abital
Eglah
Bathsheba
-
Abraham we know of 3 wives.
Hagar, Sarah, and Keturah.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135600 Dec 6, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make it up.I read some article titled "The Muslim Thugerhood",LOL
Unfortunately,hubby wouldn't be home for the holidays.The soonest he can come back is April.:(
; ( sorry to hear, i hope the opportunity is worth your sacrifice... happy Holidays to you and your kids... may every skype call be awesome....
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135601 Dec 6, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
good morning cartooni, are u being good? hope so
i;m extra despising that islamic Kok who has behavior advise for everyone on these threads except his perverted islamic scumbag filthy Kok nself.. and his stupid blond pube'd idiot.
Calling High Power s

Jamesville, NY

#135602 Dec 6, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'd like explained is why after the iraqis were gifted with freedom from the oppressive so-damm-insane...
They allowed muslims to flock to their country and murder 900,000 iraqis...
Self interests.

It wasn't about allowing it. We setup base in iraq like idiots. We acted like rulers and protectors. We were better to blitz in like we did then blitz back out. Repeat only as needed.

The point was made when were flushed the Baathists out of power. We lost all gains the moment we decided to stay.

Believe it or not, many of these groups went in shock when they realized we actually were leaving. Some actually believed our greenzone was staging area for pseudo-american territory just like the formation of Isreal. If our leaders made our end goals more clear to the muslim world and we blitzed out, the slaughters would not have happened.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135603 Dec 6, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
First...
Do you know what astroglidelubey is?...
spit in both hands.... is what they know...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#135604 Dec 6, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Google your then address and let nme know with postal code of course, thn I am going to ask some saudi guys I meet during Friday prayer to confirm and then ask you some questions goole may not be able to provide answers to
-
You just love it when a Muslim like to play the mouse.
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#135605 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Believe it or not, many of these groups went in shock when they realized we actually were leaving. Some actually believed our greenzone was staging area for pseudo-american territory just like the formation of Isreal. If our leaders made our end goals more clear to the muslim world and we blitzed out, the slaughters would not have happened.
well, they are 12th century idiots and fcuking barbarians... "some" ??? i bet most of the savages believed that.

Location hidden

#135606 Dec 6, 2012
Whats your point, that ancient Greek Pagans actually knew how Heaven and Hell was?

Like the same argument how kidney in on animal is similar to others, it never comes across your close minded min the probability of the reason simply being the same creator.

I see no reason why Pagans would not have an idea of the afterlife. meaning your argument holds little weight with me.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Christians are no better.
-
If the Christians told you that up to 10th generation of children born from a Bastard will not be able to enter heaven, one will wonder why would you want to be a Christian.
-
Why does the Christian God hate Children born out of wedlock so much when his only begotten son was a bastard birth?
-
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
-
Parallel Verses
American Standard Version
A bastard shall not enter into the assembly of Jehovah; even to the tenth generation shall none of his enter into the assembly of Jehovah.
Douay-Rheims Bible
A mamzer, that is to say, one born of a prostitute, shall not enter into the church of the Lord, until the tenth generation.
Darby Bible Translation
A bastard shall not come into the congregation of Jehovah; even his tenth generation shall not come into the congregation of Jehovah.
King James Bible
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
-
Christian only copied what the Greeks had in their ideology.
-
Hades is equal to your heaven!!
Almost all human souls went to the Hades. There they were judged and placed in one of three worlds.
-
The Elysian is equal to your Purgatory!!!
The Elysian Fields were for those who were good in life. Asphodel Meadows was a place where the neither good nor bad went, and was a very dull place.
-
Tartarus is equal to your Hell!!!!
All bad souls went to Tartarus to be tortured.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#135607 Dec 6, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a Greek with a Greek name The New testament was written in Greek to honour Jesus the Greek-
Move on get a life
He died a Greek!
The jews hated him as they hate anyone outside their tribe-Hatemongers extraordinaire
And He was born in Athens with a Spartan dad and Isle of Lesbos mum...

that makes mohammy a black raisin head...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135609 Dec 6, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>; ( sorry to hear, i hope the opportunity is worth your sacrifice... happy Holidays to you and your kids... may every skype call be awesome....
Thanks!Same to you.
PS.Skype calls are awesome;))
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#135611 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>Self interests.
It wasn't about allowing it. We setup base in iraq like idiots. We acted like rulers and protectors. We were better to blitz in like we did then blitz back out. Repeat only as needed.
The point was made when were flushed the Baathists out of power. We lost all gains the moment we decided to stay.
I'm afraid what you say is very logical...

We should have left 10 years ago...

iran was the fear...

But had they invaded...

We could have just pulled a saddam on them too...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135612 Dec 6, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just call him black and be done with your couched insults...
You know you want to...
Maybe a black Jew?...
He is a Mongolian so no need to call him a black men. In fact yesterday i told you that i am not a racist man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 20 min Fit2Serve 183
ISIS is NOT what WEST's propaganda portrays the... (Aug '15) 39 min Simran 11
Tell us HERE that Islam is finished ! 54 min Simran 29
The Regina guy is incontinent 1 hr Esther 1
News Islamic romance novels set hearts aflutter in B... 1 hr Faith 3
Poll Is Tom W. Fontaine Pittsfield Ma, Full Of Sh-it? (Dec '15) 1 hr Esther 68
Not in my name ! 2 hr Crazymohammed 33
More from around the web