Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 443141 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Love North East Ind

Jorhat, India

#135458 Dec 6, 2012
jai wrote:
read koran. i am telling you to waste your time entire chapters,just read top 3 chapter.but read in language you know.jo aakho ke saamne dekh raha ha wahi saach hai.jo saudi kah raha hai wahi saach sufism nahi.stay away from islam,protect yourself from saudi nomads.
We don't follow Saudi wahabi Islam, we follow our own Islam.

“Al Qur'an is Revolution ”

Since: Oct 12

Islam is Future

#135459 Dec 6, 2012
jai wrote:
muslim are of no value to a modern society and should never be pushed into first world countaries.dnn't employ a muslim or buy any good from their shop.
narcissistic..
your statement is not entirely true..too premature to be rumored
i think it's bad issue..r u a good 'racist'?
Muslim make contribution to others too..
think wisely

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#135460 Dec 6, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>FB!!!! FB FB FB FB FB, that all came to you damn mind. I wonder is you that on FB all the time, I have lots of books about Islam idiot. Lots of it, nothng from FB. I hope you get it into you brain for last time now cause has write and said so milljon damn times here.
Nina, thanks for the link, looks yummi, sorry forgot to reply to you last night. Nina Santa gonna send you a 4 men to choose as Christmas gift., LOOL ok just teasing you Nina. Am in christmas spirit mood.
Khaled Algerian mergues!, I love mergues, gonna make for you a icelandic one with whipped cream and strawberries. damn am sure I write this wrong now the mergues something! Forgot for a moment!
Jan I has read it both but I don't judge it, cause in Bible and in Torah there bad and good in it too as in Qu'ran, none different.
Lena, LOOOL yes you and LH takes the next plane with me. And hopefully Santa send Baron you asked for him lolol.
Chamzo Muslims celebrate Christmas with Christians friends when invited and they love it to spend time with they friends, everyone can celebrate Holidays to each others of different Faith, I know it my sister and her husband has and his friends invite by they Christians friends, I was there for last Chrsitmas at they house so I know it and they had fun as long people get on with each others. As do my Muslims friends has go over to they Christians friends house for Christmas when has been invited in they country. extremist one may not do it celebrate with others, but not everyone is. Take a look of those jehova that celebrate nothing, they do not even go to celebrate with they friends a holidays if invited, at least Muslims do when invited celebrate with they Christians friends. You know what I did, I once celebrate Ramadan too with my Muslims friends to know how it was. This is what friends do no matter what we belief in to see and celebrate each others Holidays.
Bye gotta go, sorry if I missed anyone post.
-
Do these Muslims also go to Midnight Mass and to Holy communion?
-
topgirl you are showing how stupid you are.

topgirl as the Muslim population in Iceland is is less than 1/5% of the population, the Muslims who live there will eat your shit to show you how nice Muslims are.
-
topgirl try to broaden your horizon and see what is happening in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands,Belgium, France, and Germany, where the Muslim population is more than 2%.
-
Once the Muslims in Iceland reach 2% they will expect you to eat their shit, it is no use explaining to you in details how Muslims work, once you have a Muslim penis in you, you can not see any harm that these feral pigs Muslims do.
-
The only thing you should be hoping for that your Government do not bring in any more Muslims and keep it at 1/5%.
-
At 1% you will start seeing the raping of nice Icelandic women, the stealing and damaging of property.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#135461 Dec 6, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great day to you, Nina...
:-)
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas chazmo !:)
http://youtu.be/4j9fiq9Suuc

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135462 Dec 6, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm not angry...
Just adding a comparatively silly conclusion...
Its ok...I trust you and believe whatever you claimed here.

Location hidden

#135463 Dec 6, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Do these Muslims also go to Midnight Mass and to Holy communion?
-
topgirl you are showing how stupid you are.
topgirl as the Muslim population in Iceland is is less than 1/5% of the population, the Muslims who live there will eat your shit to show you how nice Muslims are.
-
topgirl try to broaden your horizon and see what is happening in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands,Belgium, France, and Germany, where the Muslim population is more than 2%.
-
Once the Muslims in Iceland reach 2% they will expect you to eat their shit, it is no use explaining to you in details how Muslims work, once you have a Muslim penis in you, you can not see any harm that these feral pigs Muslims do.
-
The only thing you should be hoping for that your Government do not bring in any more Muslims and keep it at 1/5%.
-
At 1% you will start seeing the raping of nice Icelandic women, the stealing and damaging of property.
Stop spreading Anti Muslim rumors hear Mr Fishboy..

Location hidden

#135464 Dec 6, 2012
MUQ and all Muslims,
There is a book written.
-
Did Muhammad exist.

Now there is a debate of the same title.
-
MUQ and all Muslims who can read and understand English, listen to how the 2 Idiots Muslims are making a fool out of themselves, at the end the 2 Muslims were in doubt that maybe Muhammad never existed.
-
&fe ature=player_embedded
-
My opinion is that Muhammad never existed.

http://www.quadrant.org.au/magazine/issue/201...

Location hidden

#135465 Dec 6, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spreading Anti Muslim rumors hear Mr Fishboy..
-
What I say are not rumors it is facts.
What ever I post can be found by doing a search in google.
-
What ever I say is the truth in the name of the Prophet Muhammad and in the name of Allah.
-
I am not a Muslim and have no reason to tell lies

Location hidden

#135466 Dec 6, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you jealous of them?
I cannot expect myself to be that luck to have a wife like her hehehehe. All women says no to polygamy.

Location hidden

#135468 Dec 6, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
What I say are not rumors it is facts.
What ever I post can be found by doing a search in google.
-
What ever I say is the truth in the name of the Prophet Muhammad and in the name of Allah.
-
I am not a Muslim and have no reason to tell lies
yesterday i heard that you were born in Paki city of Faisalabad, don't worry I will always keep it as a secret. No one in topix never ever would come to know about your original birth place its a promise.
If anyone teases you by calling you Paki boy instead of fishboy then just give me a Miss call No911 ...i will take care of him hehehe....

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135469 Dec 6, 2012
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>
haha nice....do you know to speak hindi...
Of course not,LOL

Location hidden

#135470 Dec 6, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
yesterday i heard that you were born in Paki city of Faisalabad, don't worry I will always keep it as a secret. No one in topix never ever would come to know about your original birth place its a promise.
If anyone teases you by calling you Paki boy instead of fishboy then just give me a Miss call No911 ...i will take care of him hehehe....
-
-
As I told you a few postings ago.
-
You were born a FOOL.
-
You have lived most of your life as a fool.
-
Now I realise you will die as a fool.
-
You can not even read postings correctly, that were posted by other Muslims, that really make you a fool.
-
I suggest to you go and find the posting where I ever said I was a Pakistani, before you make a larger fool of yourself.
-
Let me point out to you I am 1 meter 87 cm tall I have blue Eyes and I have blond hair.
-
My beard is darker than the hair on my head.
-
How many Pakistanis do you know who are 1 meter 87 cm tall with blond hair and blue eyes.
-
I know of none.
-
However if I was a Pakistani I would be proud of the facts.
-
"King_of_Arabiya 2" you lack the IQ and the education to be able to debate with me.
-
Stick to your believe of a man that talks to a pet angel he has in a cave.

Location hidden

#135471 Dec 6, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-

How many Pakistanis do you know who are 1 meter 87 cm tall with blond hair and blue eyes.
-
Hmmmm 1 meter and 87 cm i am really confused is this your height or you telling us about your pe*nis size.

Next year i am about to visit Australia kindly tell me in which museum I could find the men with a height 1 meter and 87 cm.

So that i could come their to see you.

Location hidden

#135472 Dec 6, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm 1 meter and 87 cm i am really confused is this your height or you telling us about your pe*nis size.
Next year i am about to visit Australia kindly tell me in which museum I could find the men with a height 1 meter and 87 cm.
So that i could come their to see you.
-
Are you trying to show how stupid you are again.
-
When Napoleon (The French)took over Egypt and left Egypt they gave you the Metric system.
-
Weird 2 postings ago I was a Pakistani living in a village with some weird sounding name, 2 posting later and I am in Australia,
let me see if you can digest and understand what you read.
-
I am in the Caribbean right now living on a very small seacraft that is 40 foot long and a beam of just under 22 feet
Most 40 footers have 4 cabins I only have 2.

-
That you are so stupid not to be able to understand what 1 meter and 87 centimeters is I suggest you do a google.
-
Are you looking for a man with a 1 meter 87cm penis.
Your will have chances of finding such a man closer to where you live in Africa.
-
Are you coming on a REFUGEE BOAT?
From Indonesia or via Sri Lanka?
-
We already have enough of you feral pigs in Australia.
FYI

Arvada, CO

#135473 Dec 6, 2012
I want a Black, mexican girl with a tad of Mongolian thrown in who is exactly 1 meter 87 cm in height. Hmmmm good. Thank you
Garlynn Lian

Wilkes Barre, PA

#135474 Dec 6, 2012
FYI wrote:
I want a Black, mexican girl with a tad of Mongolian thrown in who is exactly 1 meter 87 cm in height. Hmmmm good. Thank you
I fit the requirements.

You did not specify the desired age though, but fyi i'll add that i am of fackable age.
Garlynn Lian

Wilkes Barre, PA

#135475 Dec 6, 2012
... ... and still a virgin.
jai

London, UK

#135476 Dec 6, 2012
for me 18-28 will work.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#135477 Dec 6, 2012
jai wrote:
for me 18-28 will work.
You all should know that there is no Mexican female,or a Mexican male in that matter who's 1m 87cm tall,LMAO!
jai

London, UK

#135478 Dec 6, 2012
Any female fittable will obiviously work out to be usable.If 21 then very suitable also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 39 min J RULES 220,305
News Reforming Islam remains a fantasy 52 min Polaris 1
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 1 hr Baron44 214
Just how stupid and evil are Muslims? 1 hr Mikey 2
The Filth of Islam. 1 hr Polaris 23
Do and Don't do rules for Muslim women (Nov '09) 2 hr Zarmin Khan 426
Tip for the FBI investigating Topix TROLLS - ... 2 hr The_Prophet_Lied 9
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 3 hr Aristofanis 1,442
Dear Muslim friends 7 hr Thinking 845
HOAX 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' (Mar '12) 7 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 359