Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 526060 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#134380 Dec 2, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I think Lena is infatuated with me she already have me posting private messages to her.
-
With a 40 foot Catamaran one never have to pay for sex, there is always many Lenas at wharves who would like to be taken back on board of a 40 foot Catamaran to see the etchings on my bedroom wall.
-
One would have to be desperate to fall for a Greek Putana.
Greece is already crossed off my list of countries.
Not once but many times.
Greek women are so easy, ask any German, Danish, Swede or Dutchman who spend their holidays there.
in this century American girls are saints comparing with the Greek girls.
-
A data sheet about Greek Girls in this era
Girls:Greek girls are in terms of appearance the best looking Mediterranean girls.No relation to Italian or Spanish girls they are way hotter.Not so hot as Serbian girls though if you regard Serbian girls as Mediterranean.
General appearance of Greek girls:Big booty Mediterranean style a bit low not so up like Germanic or Slavic girls.Thighs strong but legs good looking not so shapely though as Slavic legs.
Big breasts,many girls on the slim side(before marriage),very dense good looking hair,lots of women colour their hair to blonde or other colors.A drawback is relatively more hair over body(typical on arms) which heavily differentiates Mediterranean from Slavic and Germanic women.
Eyes black or brown,nose generally symmetric except in tall girls,very good shape of lips,teeth in very good condition,most Greek girls are very clean and take showers all the time.Voice is again a drawback definitely not sexy as among Slavic women(who can cause instant erections only by speaking).
Fashion:The common western fashion.Lots of girls with mini skirts,jeans and shorts.Also the Balkan Kurosawa style with very revealing clothes in a vulgar manner.You will never see this among Germanic women sometimes you will see Russian women exposing themselves like that.
Culture.Typical orthodox.Manipulation,Byzantiu m,chaotic situation,corruption.
Sex.Greek girls are attracted by very Nordic looking guys(tall blonde). Many of the Greek girls are willing to take on two guys simultaneously.
-
Greek women become very horny in the summer.They wear the shortest possible skirts and give all kinds of invitations.
Unfortunately ottoman influence after the 400 years occupation has turned the girls a bit more conservative than in other parts of Europe.
-
Mainland Greek beaches:Alimos,Vouliagmeni,Gly fada attract lots of foreign women.Although water is not clear as on islands you will always find there some adventurous girls.Greek girls tend to visit beaches outside Athens which are clearer(Sounion,Sxoinias,Anavy ssos etc) and also spot of topless women,beach bars etc.
Omonoia square.The central square of Athens unfortunately infested by drug dealers, beggars and prostitutes ( of who many are Muslims girls) in every corner.Tourist girls do not seem to take notice as they navigate through the center.Best place for day game unless the girl thinks of you as a beggar or a drug dealer.
African men who are drug dealers or pimps are all over Athems.
Thisseion.Place full of cafes close to Monastiraki.Lots of Greek and foreign women drinking cocktails eating icecream etc.
LMAO infatuated with u?? keep dreaming fishboy & stop the msgs
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134381 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
As said before allgaida do not represent muslims if they raise the banner, yo could raise islamic banner and claim to represent islam. it is a free world.
If they did then they can never be muslims.
Islam protect envoys from the initial days even during wars.
Sexual abuse is a no no no for whatever reason and homosexual acts are punishable crime and no true musli can partake in that with a friend or foe.
Instead of droning civilians go after them
al qaeda asserts they do represent islam...

And 1/3 of all muslims agree...

MUQ asserts that all muslims are real muslims regardless of their actions...

I'll grant that 1/3 is still not even a plurality of muslims...

But that plurality seems to be sadly lacking in the condemnation of radical islamists...

And very vociferous in the condemnation of kuffirs that condemn radical islam...

muslims themselves should be demanding a stop to radical islamists...

Rather then condemning those kuffirs that vocalize the truth...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#134382 Dec 2, 2012
danetoo wrote:
Mm - my sincere condolences to you - the family and your husband - I only saw it now - otherwise I'd have said it earlier ....
I'm truly sorry .... If there's anything I can do within my capabilities - please let me know ...
???
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134383 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother superior. Eluded me then, but she got it, she faces her wrath daily for not getting enough converts
Good catch...

But Mother Superior is catholic...

Since: Feb 10

Liverpool, UK

#134384 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo, you get it! We are not witnessing any life turning into new species, and have not for thousands of years, most likely never did as the fossil records suggest.
Most likely, a sound scientific hypothesis.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134385 Dec 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Persecution of Ahmadis in Indonesia
Data from the Jakarta-based NGO Setara Institute calculated nearly 130 violations of religious freedom nationwide from January to June 2012. Most happened in West Java against minority religious groups such as the Ahmadiyah, an Islamic sect that shares many Sunni beliefs with some 500,000 adherents nationwide.
In February 2011 a 22-year-old Ahmadi, Ahmad Masihuddin, was visiting a village outside Jakarta when an Islamic fundamentalist group, which does not recognize Ahmadis as Muslim, attacked Ahmadiyah followers in the village.
“The mob was at least 1,000-strong. We [Ahmadis in the village] were outnumbered, so we ran, but I was captured,” said Masihuddin.“They dragged me through a rice field, struck me in the waist with a machete and hit me with bamboo. They said they wanted to cut off my genitals.”
It was only when Masihuddin called out to his assailants that he was a Muslim that the attack stopped.
“They thought I was one of them, a Sunni,” he said.
Sunni Islam is the largest branch of Islam in Indonesia.
Three of Masihuddin’s friends were killed in the attack. Perpetrators were sentenced to 3-6 months in prison, which Masihuddin said was not commensurate with the crime.
Harkristuti Harkrisnowo, director-general for human rights at the Ministry of Law and Human Rights, acknowledged the sentences were too lenient and suggested that law enforcers need to do more to protect minorities.
“On the ground there are now fundamentalist groups that blatantly threaten minorities,” she said.“The police have difficulties containing these groups, but they must try to deal with this violence.”
In 2008 the government issued a joint ministerial decree banning Ahmadis from disseminating their beliefs on the basis the reformist movement “deviated” from mainstream Islam in its teachings.
Hard-line groups have used the decree to justify attacks against Ahmadis, but Harkrisnowo said the decree was issued to protect Ahmadis.
“They aren’t allowed to publicly assemble for their own protection because if they do, they may incite violence against them,” she said.
But even without assembling for worship, they are still attacked, said Malik Saifurrahman, an Ahmadi from the island of Lombok. Since 2002, his family house has been destroyed on four separate occasions — before it was completely burnt down in 2006.
“There were many attacks on houses, and about 300 Ahmadis were forced to move,” said Saifurrahman, who added he did not know the identity of the attackers.
“I have now moved to Jakarta for study, but my family lives in a government refuge in Mataram [created] for Ahmadis who have had their homes burned down,” he said.“At first the government provided us with food and water, but now that has stopped.”
Harkrisnowo said she did not know whether the authorities will re-house displaced Ahmadis.
The US Commission on International Religious Freedom’s 2012 report recorded that at least 50 Ahmadiyah places of worship have been vandalized and 36 forcibly closed since 2008, even though the Indonesian constitution guarantees freedom of religious expression.
But guaranteeing this constitutional freedom has been difficult for the state, said Harkrisnowo.“The central government needs to be more firm on this issue.”
To read more on human abuse in Indonesia read more at:
http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/no-justic...
3 months for animals murdering a couple apes or pigs...
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#134386 Dec 2, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
???
she said in an earlier post that her husband's father had passed away in Egypt ... and I had not seen it at all ... which I felt bad about
shuah

United States

#134387 Dec 2, 2012
Islam does not let you live , they kill and murder live people and they don't let you rest in peace after you are dead look what they did to arafat they dug up his grave , islam has to vanish in a modern world islam has no room or place, islam is a backwater religion that is murdering muslims by the thousands every day in the muslim world
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#134388 Dec 2, 2012
RE: The Filthy Muslims.......

"As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free....."

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#134389 Dec 2, 2012
Our God is marching on..........you scumbag M-F'ers.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#134390 Dec 2, 2012
We have snow
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#134391 Dec 2, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
We have snow
I hate to laugh at you.....but we don't......which is unusual for us........I'll ....uh....tip you off in a week or two so you can get back at me. In the mean time, I'm turning on my AC. Fck! It's like 30.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#134392 Dec 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to laugh at you.....but we don't......which is unusual for us........I'll ....uh....tip you off in a week or two so you can get back at me. In the mean time, I'm turning on my AC. Fck! It's like 30.
Looks like a minimal covering.

Will get back tae you on that - most defo need the wellies tomorrow - Night Faith :)
Jake

United States

#134393 Dec 2, 2012
Five young men where hung today in iran, they were accused of being homosexual, they all denied it but it didn't help they were all hung in the public town square in isfahan. Where is the UN? Not a word was heard in the UN what a worthless world body
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134394 Dec 2, 2012
Jake wrote:
Five young men where hung today in iran, they were accused of being homosexual, they all denied it but it didn't help they were all hung in the public town square in isfahan. Where is the UN? Not a word was heard in the UN what a worthless world body
Dang Jews...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#134395 Dec 2, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I m extremely hurt to know that Lena had rejected you . But how see come to know that someone had stolen your magical stick that every women loves to play with.
Let me know if I could help you anyway to find your stolen stick.
-
"King_of_Arabiya 2" Do you suffer from hero worship or is it just plain old idol infatuation?
-
Muslims seem to been born with the infatuation for their idols in their DNA.

1.4 billion Muslims are infatuated with an old fagot who suppose to have a talking Angel as pet, as soon as "King_of_Arabiya 2" found out, I had one better than a talking Angel, I have few talking Gods specially when the weather is bad and am out in the open ocean he started to think I was his prophet.

Location hidden

#134396 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Khaled, you almost were killed by one of your own for the sick religion of Islam.
Time to wake up brother, this is your backyard San Clemente.
California nuclear plant possibly sabotaged by Muslim Employee
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/12/02...
<quoted text>
-
The same way you believe there is a god you believe every thing you been told and read.
-
Jan only belief in:
10% of what you hear
20% of what you read
30% of what you see
50% of what you see and hear
70% of what you discuss
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#134397 Dec 2, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
she said in an earlier post that her husband's father had passed away in Egypt ... and I had not seen it at all ... which I felt bad about
ohhh i didn't see the post, must msg her
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#134398 Dec 2, 2012
Here in America, we do not let some ancient fck-bucket "prophet do our talking. We let our jets and our fearless SEALS hum our tune.

Location hidden

#134399 Dec 2, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The little hasbarat wh@re ... still believe living in a trailer trash neighborhood at the northern edge of the US,,, is the American dream...lol
-
Muslims have to hate the Jews you can read it in almost all postings, now Khaled invents something called hasbarat.
-
Quite possible that Hasbarat excist, to have every person who condemns Islam is part of Hasbarat is a Muslim paranoia.
-
Khaled you are suffering from an illusion of seeing Pimpernel everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I touch children 58 min Doctor without bo... 5
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... 3 hr Gematria News Sta... 4
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... 16 hr islam is filth 12
News Lindsay Lohan steps out in a hijab 16 hr islam is filth 4
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 22 hr islam is filth 18
News Rights of Muslim women suffer under Malaysia's ... Wed islam is filth 1
News Arbitrary use of law is oppressive to society Wed islam is filth 3
More from around the web