Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 520838 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#134344 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what Mother Nun tells you?
LOL, no that is what common sense tells me, something you appear to lack

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#134345 Dec 2, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I think Lena is infatuated with me she already have me posting private messages to her.
-
With a 40 foot Catamaran one never have to pay for sex, there is always many Lenas at wharves who would like to be taken back on board of a 40 foot Catamaran to see the etchings on my bedroom wall.
-
One would have to be desperate to fall for a Greek Putana.
Greece is already crossed off my list of countries.
Not once but many times.
Greek women are so easy, ask any German, Danish, Swede or Dutchman who spend their holidays there.
in this century American girls are saints comparing with the Greek girls.
-
A data sheet about Greek Girls in this era
Girls:Greek girls are in terms of appearance the best looking Mediterranean girls.No relation to Italian or Spanish girls they are way hotter.Not so hot as Serbian girls though if you regard Serbian girls as Mediterranean.
General appearance of Greek girls:Big booty Mediterranean style a bit low not so up like Germanic or Slavic girls.Thighs strong but legs good looking not so shapely though as Slavic legs.
Big breasts,many girls on the slim side(before marriage),very dense good looking hair,lots of women colour their hair to blonde or other colors.A drawback is relatively more hair over body(typical on arms) which heavily differentiates Mediterranean from Slavic and Germanic women.
Eyes black or brown,nose generally symmetric except in tall girls,very good shape of lips,teeth in very good condition,most Greek girls are very clean and take showers all the time.Voice is again a drawback definitely not sexy as among Slavic women(who can cause instant erections only by speaking).
Fashion:The common western fashion.Lots of girls with mini skirts,jeans and shorts.Also the Balkan Kurosawa style with very revealing clothes in a vulgar manner.You will never see this among Germanic women sometimes you will see Russian women exposing themselves like that.
Culture.Typical orthodox.Manipulation,Byzantiu m,chaotic situation,corruption.
Sex.Greek girls are attracted by very Nordic looking guys(tall blonde). Many of the Greek girls are willing to take on two guys simultaneously.
-
Greek women become very horny in the summer.They wear the shortest possible skirts and give all kinds of invitations.
Unfortunately ottoman influence after the 400 years occupation has turned the girls a bit more conservative than in other parts of Europe.
-
Mainland Greek beaches:Alimos,Vouliagmeni,Gly fada attract lots of foreign women.Although water is not clear as on islands you will always find there some adventurous girls.Greek girls tend to visit beaches outside Athens which are clearer(Sounion,Sxoinias,Anavy ssos etc) and also spot of topless women,beach bars etc.
Omonoia square.The central square of Athens unfortunately infested by drug dealers, beggars and prostitutes ( of who many are Muslims girls) in every corner.Tourist girls do not seem to take notice as they navigate through the center.Best place for day game unless the girl thinks of you as a beggar or a drug dealer.
African men who are drug dealers or pimps are all over Athems.
Thisseion.Place full of cafes close to Monastiraki.Lots of Greek and foreign women drinking cocktails eating icecream etc.
hm.. the way you put it.. I cant help thinking.. with a 40 ft cat you dont have to pay but you have to necessarily introduce yourself along with your friend the 40ft cat and share the woman's admiration with your friend.. hm.. compromise dont you think ?

nice presentation. half truths half your fantasies .

watch the contradictions though. When you tamper with the text....:)

Conclusion: Greek women are used to being called poutana in two cases:either as a synonym to "oh , my goddess" or as groan coming from an angry loser.
he he

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#134346 Dec 2, 2012
Anyone interested in buying a slave?

For Sale on Saudi Facebook: Abdul, the Castrated Black Aftrican Slave (GWP/TT)

Peace be upon you …

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]

His discription:

1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 –[His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134348 Dec 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I live better than you can ever imagine living, you impotent little punk.
Impotent...

Now that would explain the blame of the 'dried up prune' and the knowledge of astroglidelubey...

Also the need to brag on the shagg and the assertion of knowing one is a 'real blonde'...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#134349 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
A make belief attack will do you no good. Witness
Scientologists are the group of Tom Cruise
Scientologists are morons just like the Jehovah witness.
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134350 Dec 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind of the qyranic verse. When non -believers leaders in the initial stage of Islam used to tell their people " Don't hear quran and if if have to hear it recited make noise" or they put their fingers in their ears. Because if they
listen then thy believe it is the words of God.
Omar the second caliph was a powerful and staunch anti muslim, hewas told his sister and her husband became muslims so he got angry and went ot her home to dissuade her. He slapped her hard till her lips bleeded, on seeing her blood his heart softened to his sister and he asked her to recite the quran. After hearing for close to 15 minutes he went to Mohammad and declared his Islam. When he turned muslim he said his famous words to non- believers who were persecuting muslims at the time "" Whoever wished his mother to mourn him let him follow me to that valley"" Non did
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134351 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Bingo, you get it! We are not witnessing any life turning into new species, and have not for thousands of years, most likely never did as the fossil records suggest.
<quoted text>
Yet evolutionary steps in the relative age of the planet are blinks...

They do require sometimes 50,000 years for even a small change...

That would put us at a former ice age and great migration...

Possibly resulting in a change in melatonin concentrations across the planet...

But I speculate...a lot
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134352 Dec 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother superior may be right in ordering you not open links to muslim websites. They may explode as you say but the spew life saving truth which might affect your xenophobic mind and lead it to the right path
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134353 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Tells me you have not looked at Asia.. Christianity is growing at a must faster rate. Even the Jews are growing at a faster rate (2.99) than the Muslims in Asia!
While birth rates for Muslims are higher than Christians, individual Christians are 13 times more effective at making new converts than Muslims.
In the Asian continent, Christians are growing faster than Muslims.
What does that tell you? Converts, not immigration or birth rates.
<quoted text>
But but but...

Everyone on earth is born a muslim...

Even Jesus...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#134354 Dec 2, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientologists are morons just like the Jehovah witness.
Is that Lake Erie in that picture?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#134355 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind of the qyranic verse. When non -believers leaders in the initial stage of Islam used to tell their people " Don't hear quran and if if have to hear it recited make noise" or they put their fingers in their ears. Because if they
listen then thy believe it is the words of God.
Omar the second caliph was a powerful and staunch anti muslim, hewas told his sister and her husband became muslims so he got angry and went ot her home to dissuade her. He slapped her hard till her lips bleeded, on seeing her blood his heart softened to his sister and he asked her to recite the quran. After hearing for close to 15 minutes he went to Mohammad and declared his Islam. When he turned muslim he said his famous words to non- believers who were persecuting muslims at the time "" Whoever wished his mother to mourn him let him follow me to that valley"" Non did
I have read the koran and it reinforced what I originally thought of it. Written by a madman who was an egotist,naricisist, pedophile, murderer, subjugator and robber. His only interest was in firstly himself, women, booty, violence and power. Islam was the means of him being able to indulge in all of these vices
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134356 Dec 2, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but...
Everyone on earth is born a muslim...
Even Jesus...
Muslims want quality not quantity.
Look at it another way-
Christians of all denominations are about 1.9 billion in 2000+ years
Jews are roughly 20 million in 4000 years
Muslims are 1.65 billion in 1400+ years.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#134357 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother superior may be right in ordering you not open links to muslim websites. They may explode as you say but the spew life saving truth which might affect your xenophobic mind and lead it to the right path
I have the truth in the words of God from the bible. Why would I accept a poor copy in the koran with all its mistakes instead of the real thing? The koran has nothing to offer anyone except violence, subjugation of women,cruelty,misery, torture,death, lack of freedom and lack of choice, no justice and it is also a male dominated political ideology. I'll pass but thanks for the offer
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#134358 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at it another way-
The muslim version of "quality"......
http://rt.com/news/beslan-tragedy-russia-comm...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134359 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tone notwithstanding I will answer
All are equal infront of the law, u want any thing broader than that.
And jews and christians are quaranteed freedom of religion and better that most western countries they can have their own relgious laws to govern their affairs ( civil). I don't know where you are reading but do go to the daily telegraph of London or the times.
I do appreciate your answers, Pro-V...

In spite of my frequently acerbic 'tone'...

I have no respect for religious laws governing civil or legal matters of law...

Societies tend to work most fairly as secular entities...imo

Religion can tend to complicate law when we begin to involve human nature...

Like greed, envy, hatred and lust...

As in...

A religious elder lying about a Downs kuffir girl burning pages of a koran so he can force the 'sale' of their adjoining land...

Although exonerated...

muslims rioted and burned for lies...

For allah and islam...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134360 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Not politically correct to report like the al queda attack in Benghazi, what did they call a terrorist attack and assassinated ambassador... a "Protest".. they call killing people a protest.
Its pathetic.
<quoted text>
And conveniently omitted the manner of murder...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/steve...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#134361 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at it another way-
Quantity certainly does not indicate quality of life.

Increase of muslims around the world= more killings, violence, bombings,stonings, amputations, hangings,lashings, destruction of churches and synagogues,destruction of historical artifacts (on and on it goes)
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134362 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Jehovah witness who rob people of their wealth and force them to commit suicide by harrassing tem if they want to leave. I know of many celebrities who came out speaking againest the witneses. I will post the famous songestress interview
Also a nope...

Sheila is not a JW...

Care to try door #Three?...
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134363 Dec 2, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do appreciate your answers, Pro-V...
In spite of my frequently acerbic 'tone'...
I have no respect for religious laws governing civil or legal matters of law...
Societies tend to work most fairly as secular entities...imo
Religion can tend to complicate law when we begin to involve human nature...
Like greed, envy, hatred and lust...
As in...
A religious elder lying about a Downs kuffir girl burning pages of a koran so he can force the 'sale' of their adjoining land...
Although exonerated...
muslims rioted and burned for lies...
For allah and islam...
That is the demand of christian and jews and Morsi agreed to get it over and start rebuilding the country.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#134364 Dec 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Lake Erie in that picture?
Ya,I took that pic last Thursday in front of Euclid hospital's cafeteria,LOL
We went to a field trip to Lakewood and Euclid's hospitals to check out their split flow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was he a Muslim? 25 min Khan 2
Jose & Maria 1 hr Khan 7
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 1 hr Khan 20
India me rehna hoga to bhagwan ram madarchod ke... (Oct '15) 10 hr Muslim Madarchod 230
Community of "Peace" a Testimony in Quran 22 hr Rusty Tin Can 6
News Video of fight with Syrian, Canadian students s... 22 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
Evil speech by Trump at UN 23 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 28
More from around the web