Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517719 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134304 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
There is precious litle to critisize, I am sure the administration did not expect such a civilized draft considering how the feel about Egypt rulers now.
The draft grats absolute religious freedoms to jews and christians and allow them to govern themslves in civil matters as per their own religious rules. For women the articles are a bit vague and subject to intrepretation either way by courts. That will be clarified in due course the first time a case hits courts
I read nothing about religious freedom being granted to Jews and christians?...

Did I miss the final draft?...

Women also watered down?...

Explain governing in civil according to religion...

Does this mean differing laws for different religions?...

Is this acceptable to you?...

What if a Jew sues a muslim?...

Are women worth more than half a man?...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#134305 Dec 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Filthy muslims can never be real Americans. They are not like us and do not belong among us. The government should round them up and put them in concentration cams so that the rest of us do not have to smell them.
The little hasbarat [email protected] ... still believe living in a trailer trash neighborhood at the northern edge of the US,,, is the American dream...lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#134306 Dec 2, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The little hasbarat [email protected] ... still believe living in a trailer trash neighborhood at the northern edge of the US,,, is the American dream...lol
LOL! I live better than you can ever imagine living, you impotent little punk.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#134307 Dec 2, 2012
Yes like when the US Embassy was attacked by al Queda and they were reporting it as a "protest" to a youtube video?

Only Fox news and the so called "xenophobic sites" had it right, you have to admit.
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't keep quoting xenophobic paid sites and newspapers with ulterior motives. CNN woud have been all over it if it was true.
LIES

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#134308 Dec 2, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about her... she was raised a Jehovah witness... she hates Christian too...lol
It seems you lie as well as threaten people. I was brought up as a catholic. You talk through your backside

Location hidden

#134309 Dec 2, 2012
Bingo, you get it! We are not witnessing any life turning into new species, and have not for thousands of years, most likely never did as the fossil records suggest.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is also that other bothersome explanation...
That we are in a repeating cycle of expansion and contraction...
Culminating in a Big Bang every hundred billion years or so...
But the universe has been expanding for some 14 billion years now and shows no signs of slowing let alone contracting...
So that theory may have to wait awhile...
But that lit spark one really seems to comfort a lot of folks...

Location hidden

#134310 Dec 2, 2012
Tells me you have not looked at Asia.. Christianity is growing at a must faster rate. Even the Jews are growing at a faster rate (2.99) than the Muslims in Asia!

While birth rates for Muslims are higher than Christians, individual Christians are 13 times more effective at making new converts than Muslims.

In the Asian continent, Christians are growing faster than Muslims.

What does that tell you? Converts, not immigration or birth rates.
Lt William Bligh wrote:
Every country on earth has a muslim population.
Not one country on earth has a diminishing muslim population.
Does this fact tell you anything?
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134311 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Khaled, you almost were killed by one of your own for the sick religion of Islam.
Time to wake up brother, this is your backyard San Clemente.
California nuclear plant possibly sabotaged by Muslim Employee
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/12/02...
<quoted text>
Note that huffington leaves kkklamBush out of the article...

The sabotage occurred in October...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/san-...

How could there be any probs there if it is a union run plant...
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134312 Dec 2, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I read nothing about religious freedom being granted to Jews and christians?...
Did I miss the final draft?...
Women also watered down?...
Explain governing in civil according to religion...
Does this mean differing laws for different religions?...
Is this acceptable to you?...
What if a Jew sues a muslim?...
Are women worth more than half a man?...
Your tone notwithstanding I will answer
All are equal infront of the law, u want any thing broader than that.
And jews and christians are quaranteed freedom of religion and better that most western countries they can have their own relgious laws to govern their affairs ( civil). I don't know where you are reading but do go to the daily telegraph of London or the times.

Location hidden

#134313 Dec 2, 2012
Well wait for the arrest, what more "workplace violence" like Hasan and Fort Hood??

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/ben-shapiro/its-...
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Neo-con speculations only... don't forget Islam and moslems are their virtual enemy and they will always blame moslems for any mistakes...but thank you for the information...
San Onofre should be closed... too old of a structure and a big risk for the beautiful landscape of Southern California...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134314 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Khaled, you almost were killed by one of your own for the sick religion of Islam.
Time to wake up brother, this is your backyard San Clemente.
California nuclear plant possibly sabotaged by Muslim Employee
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/12/02...
<quoted text>
At least the islamists were able to steal the nuke material in Egypt before the plant became an asset...

http://en.ria.ru/world/20120118/170825806.htm...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134315 Dec 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about equality for women for starters?
Original draft had it...

Must be that koranic verse that states women are only worth half a man...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134316 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't keep quoting xenophobic paid sites and newspapers with ulterior motives. CNN woud have been all over it if it was true.
LIES
Huffington left out the muslim part...

Location hidden

#134317 Dec 2, 2012
Not politically correct to report like the al queda attack in Benghazi, what did they call a terrorist attack and assassinated ambassador... a "Protest".. they call killing people a protest.

Its pathetic.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that huffington leaves kkklamBush out of the article...
The sabotage occurred in October...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/san-...
How could there be any probs there if it is a union run plant...
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134318 Dec 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you lie as well as threaten people. I was brought up as a catholic. You talk through your backside
You are Jehovah witness who rob people of their wealth and force them to commit suicide by harrassing tem if they want to leave. I know of many celebrities who came out speaking againest the witneses. I will post the famous songestress interview

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#134319 Dec 2, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I tell people I'm too smart to know what's impossible. I have ridiculously large dreams, and half the time they come true.
-
Many a MEN ARE JEALOUS OF MY DREAMS
And many a women run from you like from a leper?LOL
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134320 Dec 2, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about her... she was raised a Jehovah witness... she hates Christian too...lol
I confirmed that when she mentioned Yehwa in one post and all the telltales are there. I know about them first hand since you can not avoid stepping ove them at my community, they keep knocking at doors whole the time , if they don't get a certain quota they are [unished and deprived of privillages like salary and bath amenities

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#134321 Dec 2, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Filthy muslims can never be real Americans. They are not like us and do not belong among us. The government should round them up and put them in concentration cams so that the rest of us do not have to smell them.
Muslim are more american than any real americans. Yes I totally agree with you that the real american are unpatriotic they should be round up concentration camps
Gregory

Netherlands

#134322 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Tells me you have not looked at Asia.. Christianity is growing at a must faster rate. Even the Jews are growing at a faster rate (2.99) than the Muslims in Asia!
While birth rates for Muslims are higher than Christians, individual Christians are 13 times more effective at making new converts than Muslims.
In the Asian continent, Christians are growing faster than Muslims.
What does that tell you? Converts, not immigration or birth rates.
Maaan, are YOU full of schittt !
Is this what dope does to you?

No wonder islam has taken over the Netherlands and we are second class citizens now.

You are not Rutte, are you?

Or worse ... Balkenende?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#134323 Dec 2, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
When they wax they are soft.
-
let me put it to you in a nice way.
-
What it took me 9 months to get out from, I be spending the rest of my life trying to get back in again.
-
My ambition in life up to last year was to make love to at least one woman of each country in this world.
-
By the way owning a 40 foot catamaran made it much more easy to bed 100 + women minimum 1 of each country in less than 4 years.
I have never kept count of the grand total.
-
With out a cat it would of been impossible, and please do not call me a slut, my mother already keeps telling me I am.
-
I made it to 100 women 1 of each country.
-
My last count there are 196 countries in the world 96 more women to go.
-
Does that tell you enough?
-
yeah it tells me of a atavistic mania of yours to get back into what you came out of .So far no surpirse. it doesnt explain why you dont more gallantly appreciate what you're trying to get into .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 13 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 17 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 18 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 18 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Sun LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) Sun MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
Rising crime rate in America Sun Ampman 7
More from around the web