Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517757 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#134284 Dec 2, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
If I ignored you would do a Muhammad trick for me?
I m extremely hurt to know that Lena had rejected you . But how see come to know that someone had stolen your magical stick that every women loves to play with.
Let me know if I could help you anyway to find your stolen stick.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#134285 Dec 2, 2012
US doesn't criticize Egypt's draft constitution
By By BRADLEY KLAPPER | Associated Press – Fri, Nov 30, 2012

WASHINGTON (AP)— The Obama administration is declining to criticize Egypt's draft constitution despite spirited internal debate over whether the document adequately protects women, religious minorities and dissenting voices.

State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland lamented the lack of consensus in Egypt's constitution-writing process. She says how people in Egypt view the draft is most important.

If Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi approves the constitution, it goes to a national referendum.

Nuland's restraint didn't reflect the views of all in the administration.

U.S. officials said there were internal debates over whether to criticize the draft constitution for limiting freedom of expression, failing to grant freedom of worship, criminalizing blasphemy and eroding women's rights guarantees.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly about internal deliberations.
danetoo

UK

#134286 Dec 2, 2012
Guru Nanak wrote:
<quoted text>One piece of schit less to pollute the earth.
Good riddance too!

Now that other piece of schitt: his son.

LMAO
Omg that is SO fcuking out of order - what a nasty bad thing to say ...

If someone you love dies - I seriously do not hope someone evil on the internet makes a nasty comment - even if that person means nothing at all to you - it still kinda hurts that someone hates you so much they'd say something so bad as that ...,
danetoo

UK

#134287 Dec 2, 2012
Mm - my sincere condolences to you - the family and your husband - I only saw it now - otherwise I'd have said it earlier ....

I'm truly sorry .... If there's anything I can do within my capabilities - please let me know ...
Lt William Bligh

Tuggerah, Australia

#134288 Dec 2, 2012
Every country on earth has a muslim population.
Not one country on earth has a diminishing muslim population.

Does this fact tell you anything?
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134289 Dec 2, 2012
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you want to say that Islam conqure West thread is made by Muslims. But how could you conclude that this thread is made by the Muslims.
Is that what I was wanting to say?...

Is that what my conclusion was?...

Silly me thought that I said the name of the thread was 'Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West'...

And was referencing kkklamBush who was attempting to demand that we follow his rules on whatever he wants to discuss...

Personally, to me, it really doesn't matter who starts these threads...

This one in particular seems to have attracted a uniquely eclectic crowd...

Including one obviously Jew hating and admitted nazi loving douchebag...
Guru Nanak

Provo, UT

#134290 Dec 2, 2012
chazmo wrote:
Including one obviously Jew hating and admitted nazi loving douchebag...
Guido?
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134291 Dec 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
US doesn't criticize Egypt's draft constitution
By By BRADLEY KLAPPER | Associated Press – Fri, Nov 30, 2012
WASHINGTON (AP)— The Obama administration is declining to criticize Egypt's draft constitution despite spirited internal debate over whether the document adequately protects women, religious minorities and dissenting voices.
State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland lamented the lack of consensus in Egypt's constitution-writing process. She says how people in Egypt view the draft is most important.
If Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi approves the constitution, it goes to a national referendum.
Nuland's restraint didn't reflect the views of all in the administration.
U.S. officials said there were internal debates over whether to criticize the draft constitution for limiting freedom of expression, failing to grant freedom of worship, criminalizing blasphemy and eroding women's rights guarantees.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly about internal deliberations.
There is precious litle to critisize, I am sure the administration did not expect such a civilized draft considering how the feel about Egypt rulers now.
The draft grats absolute religious freedoms to jews and christians and allow them to govern themslves in civil matters as per their own religious rules. For women the articles are a bit vague and subject to intrepretation either way by courts. That will be clarified in due course the first time a case hits courts

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#134292 Dec 2, 2012
Khaled, you almost were killed by one of your own for the sick religion of Islam.

Time to wake up brother, this is your backyard San Clemente.

California nuclear plant possibly sabotaged by Muslim Employee
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/12/02...
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#134293 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
There is precious litle to critisize, I am sure the administration did not expect such a civilized draft considering how the feel about Egypt rulers now.
The draft grats absolute religious freedoms to jews and christians and allow them to govern themslves in civil matters as per their own religious rules. For women the articles are a bit vague and subject to intrepretation either way by courts. That will be clarified in due course the first time a case hits courts
What about equality for women for starters?
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134294 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Khaled, you almost were killed by one of your own for the sick religion of Islam.
<quoted text>
Don't keep quoting xenophobic paid sites and newspapers with ulterior motives. CNN woud have been all over it if it was true.
LIES
ProVerita

Bedford, Canada

#134295 Dec 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about equality for women for starters?
As I said earlier you dn't read and if you read you do not comprehend. You copy paste from qustionable sources.
I read the details , the headlines of course says all are equal. Period. But I read the details which I found little vague and subject to interpretation. I am one step ahead of you in my criticism , but while in my case I am fair judge you are xenophobic unfair hater that can never see good in any hing arab or islamic, so what is new, your opinion do not count since you are provento lie all the time
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#134296 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>
Neo-con speculations only... don't forget Islam and moslems are their virtual enemy and they will always blame moslems for any mistakes...but thank you for the information...
San Onofre should be closed... too old of a structure and a big risk for the beautiful landscape of Southern California...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#134297 Dec 2, 2012
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_01_W...

Did you notice how readily Muhammad was willing to speak for Allah? It’s as if speaking for god was a regular part of his routine, almost as if he knew everything his god knew. Yet, judging by his answer, Muhammad may have done better if he had solicited advice. He, like Moses, has God creating the earth and vegetation before the sun and stars. But in Allah’s case, there is no excuse. Allah says, "I swear by the stars and by the signs of the Zodiac," in the opening verse of the 85th surah. And he, unlike Yahweh, has no interest in developing a relationship with man. In Qur'an 51:56 Allah shares, "I have created jinn [demons] and men only to worship Me. I do not want anything from them."
Muhammad claims that cities existed and land was cultivated before man was created. And the idea of god "casting harm on everything useful" gives us our first clue as to who Allah might actually be. Finally, he obliterated the stated purpose of Islam by saying that the terms of life and death were predestined by Allah. If we have no choice, we don't need a religion.
But as strange as all that seems, why did the prophet of the all-knowing Allah contradict himself in the next passage? Tabari I:189 "The Messenger took me by the hand and said,'Allah created soil on Saturday. Upon it, He created the mountains on Sunday. He created the trees on Wednesday, scattered animals on Thursday, and made Adam as the last of His creatures after the afternoon prayer on Friday.'" Allah begins on Saturday rather than Sunday and Monday. After taking a much-needed rest on Tuesday, he forgot the cities, water, and cultivation and dispenses with the creation of the sun, moon, and stars, as well as paradise. Then he has Allah create man after the afternoon prayer. So, who was praying and to whom?
Tabari I:189 "The Jews asked the Prophet,'What about Sunday?' The Messenger answered,'On it, Allah created the earth and spread it out.' They asked about Monday, and he replied:'On it He created Adam.'" So much for the afternoon prayer. "Then they asked about Saturday and mentioned God’s resting on it. Then the Prophet got very angry so Allah then revealed to him:'We have created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and fatigue did not touch Us.'" This became Qur'an 50:38.
It’s interesting that Allah was of no help providing Muhammad with a rational explanation of creation or even help keeping his stories straight, but when it came time to embarrass the God of the Jews, he jumped in with a handy Qur'anic revelation. It says, in essence, "My god is better than your god because my god didn't need to rest." But that's a problem. The "Gods" are supposed to be the same. And the Bible tells us that only one spirit thought he was better than Yahweh - the fallen angel Lucifer.

To be continued
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134298 Dec 2, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Something, certainly it the only logical explanation. Why they keep pushing that fairy tale by lucky chance stuff is unknown.
<quoted text>
There is also that other bothersome explanation...

That we are in a repeating cycle of expansion and contraction...

Culminating in a Big Bang every hundred billion years or so...

But the universe has been expanding for some 14 billion years now and shows no signs of slowing let alone contracting...

So that theory may have to wait awhile...

But that lit spark one really seems to comfort a lot of folks...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#134299 Dec 2, 2012
Guru Nanak wrote:
<quoted text>
Guido?
Ask him...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#134300 Dec 2, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Neo-con speculations only... don't forget Islam and moslems are their virtual enemy and they will always blame moslems for any mistakes...but thank you for the information...
San Onofre should be closed... too old of a structure and a big risk for the beautiful landscape of Southern California...
Filthy muslims can never be real Americans. They are not like us and do not belong among us. The government should round them up and put them in concentration cams so that the rest of us do not have to smell them.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#134301 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
You're the one who doesn't read

Though the constitution's content had been the subject of debate for months, the process of drafting it was more controversial than the text itself. The first body elected to write it was dissolved by a court after secularist members complained it was dominated by Islamists. The second body, elected by a now-dissolved Parliament, was likewise packed with Islamists and negotiations over revising its makeup broke down months ago, with some secular parties announcing they would boycott the assembly.

Most of the remaining non-Islamist members, including all Christian members, left the committee over recent weeks, complaining their suggestions were ignored.

On women's rights, an article in a previous draft said women's equality was guaranteed so long as it did not contradict Islamic law. That clause was dropped completely from the final version.
But the article prohibiting discrimination fails to mention sex, or any other grounds, simply stating that "citizens are equal before the law and equal in rights and obligations without discrimination." While some rights activists feel the broader clause is better because it doesn't limit the prohibition on discrimination, Morayef says it could be detrimental for women's rights to not explicitly prohibit discrimination against them.

The only article that specifically mentions women's rights says that THE STATE should "balance between a woman's obligations to family and public work" and provide "special protection" for single mothers, divorced women, and widows. The vague wording could give grounds for the state to interfere in a woman's rights – for example, if it decided a woman should not travel because she was not balancing her obligations to her family by doing so.

The same article states that the "state should commit to preserving the true nature of the Egyptian family," and the next article states that the state should "protect ethics and morals and public order."

According to Human Rights Watch, the language in these provisions is overly broad and could be used to restrict rights. What's more, the constitution says that the rights and freedoms it guarantees may be exercised as long as they do not contradict the principles in these articles. According to Human Rights Watch, that stipulation "appears appears to place the 'true nature of the family” and morals and public orders above fundamental rights."

My "xenophobia" is specific to Islam not the race of people and it has been justified every day when reading the news about what muslims are doing in the name of their false moon god and Islam

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#134302 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't keep quoting xenophobic paid sites and newspapers with ulterior motives. CNN woud have been all over it if it was true.
LIES
It appears to be the case that everyone who disagrees with you or the tenets of Islam are xenophobic. LOL
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#134303 Dec 2, 2012
ProVerita wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said earlier you dn't read and if you read you do not comprehend. You copy paste from qustionable sources.
I read the details , the headlines of course says all are equal. Period. But I read the details which I found little vague and subject to interpretation. I am one step ahead of you in my criticism , but while in my case I am fair judge you are xenophobic unfair hater that can never see good in any hing arab or islamic, so what is new, your opinion do not count since you are provento lie all the time
Don't worry about her... she was raised a Jehovah witness... she hates Christian too...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arabic Word SALAM means Peace!JIHAD means Struggle 2 hr Sam 4
Professional Christian propoganda 3 hr Crusader by vocation 29
This Forum is Dead (Jul '15) 3 hr ban all cults 48
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 3 hr Bugman 19
Evil mohammed 5 hr Bugman 38
The Arc of the Covenant was found 7 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 32
Occultism in the family of Muhammad (Aug '08) 23 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 14
More from around the web