Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 385,675

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#133912 Nov 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mumbai?...
That was a strike at zionists, wasn't it?...
wrer all infidels if were not islamic scum,the jews just get them more bonus points with allah, whop apparetly despises them so much more than the othet of us infidels he despises..

you know, cause he created the religion of peace...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#133913 Nov 30, 2012
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Islam is not just a religion its a way of life.
We are not in a medieval era where we can expect collapse of religion. Of cause their could be reform but i don't think their is any possibility of collapse.
Don't fool yourself dreaming the collapse of a faith in present era
-
-
The only one who is fooled here are Muslims and you.
-
You have the fist part right, that Islam is not a religion.
-
Islam is a way of life of a person who is following an ideology, same as what Nazism was in 1933 till 1945.
-
Is there not a verse in the Qur'an that Muhammad

Same way as Peoples Temple collapse, by all the members committing suicide, maybe with a bit of luck so will Muslim wake up one day and think they all should go to heaven to receive their rightful 72 Virgins and 28 Nubian black boys and commit suicide.
-
The only way to get your 72 Virgins and 28 Nubians black boys is to die in the Name of Muhammad.
-
Maybe Muhammad will show a blind eye if the killing is amongst your own. as you are already doing it, just increase the Killing 1000 folds.
-
As I understand it only recently in the past 30 years Muhammad went into the cave and had a talk with his pet Angel and the Angel has now included suicide as in the suicide bombers all go to heaven and get their 72 virgins and 28 Nubian black boys.
-

3. Muhammad in his Quran promises sensuous Gardens for martyrs dying in a military holy war.

Throughout the Quran, Muhammad promises the men in his fledgling Muslim community that if they die fighting for Allah and for him, Allah will reward them with a "virgin-rich" Garden (Suras 44:51-56; 52:17-29; 55:46-78).

In the following Quranic passage, representing others (Suras 4:74, 9:111; 3:140-143), the Arabic word "jihad" (root is j-h-d) is the means or currency to trade in this life for the life to come in an economic bargain.

61:10 You who believe, shall I show you a bargain that will save you from painful punishment? 11 Have faith in God and His Messenger and struggle [j-h-d] for His cause with your possessions and your persons—that is better for you, if only you knew—12 and He will forgive your sins, admit you into Gardens graced with flowing streams, into pleasant dwellings in the Gardens of Eternity. That is the supreme triumph.(Haleem)

-
Every one will be singing to the tune of Joy to the world has come.
"Joy To The World"

Joy to the World, the Muslims are gone!
Let earth go back to peace again;
Let every heart prepare Him for peace and fun,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

Joy to the World, the people reigns!
Let men and women their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
And everyone and nature sing,
And everyone, and Heaven, and nature sing.

The world sings and even the bird will sing.
All these best things to this world
And we say, Joy the world and we say

Now we can rule the world with truth, peace and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of our righteousness,
And wonders of our love,
And wonders of our love,
And wonders, wonders, of our love.

Joy to the World, the Muslims are gone!
Let earth go back to peace and fun again;
Let every heart prepare Him fun and games,
And everyone, and everyone, and nature sing.
-
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133914 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely that is interfering with the the freedom of choice of parents. Surely they have the right to choose what type of school their child goes to no one else.
The productivity of a person is dependent on more than one factor when it comes to equipping children for their futures. It includes things such as stress management,support systems such as one's beliefs, time management,concentration,healt h, networking and job satisfaction to name just a few.
Choice is part of what a free society is about don't you agree?
Type of school, yes...

But the schools should be required to teach/educate at least within some realm of reality...for accreditation

Else we could end up with a nation full of little publicly funded madrassas....

As I said...

Teaching kids to use a calculator is NOT teaching math...

Printing is NOT writing...

Science is not religion...

And vice versa...

fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#133915 Nov 30, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
watch your mouth... wh@re... get a life...
fithy islamic Kok, i hope your FBI connections read this one too...

speaking of wh0 re's, howz ur mom ?

Location hidden

#133916 Nov 30, 2012
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a bed day 2day with a Muslim guy in your country.
-
In my country there is no Islam, there are no Muslims, I live on an Island that floats on water, most people call a Cat and is approximate 135 square meters of that total approximate 40 square meter is living space
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133917 Nov 30, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, go bulldozers.
Just imagine...

If the rocket shooting pallys put the same energy into building houses with the money we give them that they instead buy rockets from iran with...

Every pally could live in a mansion...

And every Jew in Israel could live without worrying about when some pally kid was gonna blow them up...

Oh

And of course every pally wouldn't have to worry about if the Jews were going to figure out that the hamasobians have hidden rockets and shot them from their children's schools or some hospital...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#133918 Nov 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Type of school, yes...
But the schools should be required to teach/educate at least within some realm of reality...for accreditation
Else we could end up with a nation full of little publicly funded madrassas....
As I said...
Teaching kids to use a calculator is NOT teaching math...
Printing is NOT writing...
Science is not religion...
And vice versa...
When I went to school we had maths, science,history,english,art, religious studies ,sport and a choice of two electives eg french,german,geography or sewing(it was a private all girls school)

The nuns taught German, religious studies, art and( music after school)
The rest of the subjects were all taught by lay teachers

Location hidden

#133919 Nov 30, 2012
Khaled wrote:
This week was a good week... soon we will see Netanyahoo brought to justice and hopefully hanged like Saddam Hussein for crime against humanity..lol
I like the french expression that say.... "Rira bien qui rira le dernier"
-
There is also a French saying that says:
Qui rira le dernier est généralement un peu lent.
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#133920 Nov 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fekkin chazmo condell...
Islamophobics awareness month? What happens after a month? A better question- do we really have a month?
I will have to find a Mayan descendant
Or may be I shoud ask Nitinbebebe
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133921 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying. The point I was making in relation to productivity is that people who have a belief system are not at a disadvantage and are sometimes at an advantage because of their beliefs.
In relation to children being taught religion in schools I believe that is the job of the parents not teachers who may or may not have beliefs in God
I don't have children myself and don't
This I have to agree with...

I would not trust many folks to teach my son religion...

Especially in a school setting...

We seem to be there now...

With schools teaching ideology in the form of political indoctrination...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#133922 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
When I went to school we had maths, science,history,english,art, religious studies ,sport and a choice of two electives eg french,german,geography or sewing(it was a private all girls school)
I knew that!!!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#133923 Nov 30, 2012
Khaled wrote:
This week was a good week... soon we will see Netanyahoo brought to justice and hopefully hanged like Saddam Hussein for crime against humanity..lol
I like the french expression that say.... "Rira bien qui rira le dernier"
I would say a good month. Keep your fingers crescented
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133924 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I had two lay teachers in 8 years...

The nuns were the math greats...

They found the kids that excelled and encouraged them to go into competitions...

I think they saw finding smart kids in the poor areas a calling...

Saving them...

Worked for me...

As evil as some penguins could be...

Most were really blessed...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133925 Nov 30, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamophobics awareness month? What happens after a month? A better question- do we really have a month?
I will have to find a Mayan descendant
Or may be I shoud ask Nitinbebebe
I don't believe in any coming calamity in the next month...

Even iran burning Tel Aviv would just wind up locking up half the muslims in the free world...

With 10-20 major islamist centers melted...

Not a desirable retaliation...

But realistic...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#133926 Nov 30, 2012
LOL, too funny!!
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Venice is nice...
http://jokes.conservativepapers.com/2011/12/0...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#133927 Nov 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in any coming calamity in the next month...
Even iran burning Tel Aviv would just wind up locking up half the muslims in the free world...
With 10-20 major islamist centers melted...
Not a desirable retaliation...
But realistic...
What world? Be nice to me I might sneak you an heavenly ice cube
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#133928 Nov 30, 2012
Lecture 8 practice Based on the Teachings of Prophet Mohammad

Part-58A

Separation between State and religion:(Contd.)

Allah says in His holy Book: and that a man shall not deserve but (the reward of) his own effort,(Chp.53:Vrs.39)

Another verse says: Everyone will be detained (in the Hell) because of what he did,(Chp.74:Vrs38)

Islam is a total strife. It is not passive self-denial in a monastery. It challenges the problems of life in the open. The life of the Prophet of Islam (Peace be upon him) is a clear example. The life of his worthy companions, his four deputies in particular, and others in general, is a noble example in human history. Their lives are perfect models to attain salvation and all round success.

The way of life they followed points to constant progress and everlasting happiness. Prophet Muhammad’s Message, unlike that of Buddha and Christ, does not demand giving up all our desires. It simply demands a control and restraint over our desires Unlike the Christian attitude, it does not hold in contempt the acquiring of wealth and power. Rather it teaches and demands a proper use of them.

My dear friends! Islam only means an untainted faith in Allah, and the good deeds that go with this faith. It is action, not inaction. It is accepting responsibility and not avoiding it. It is fulfilling one’s obligations, not running away from them.

These obligations and duties have been very clearly defined and fully illustrated in the life history of your Prophet and that of his worthy companions and disciples. A Quranic verse shows us a clear picture of that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are hard on the disbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down in Rukuh, prostrating themselves in Sajdah, seeking grace from Allah, and (His) good pleasure…(Chp.48:Vrs.29)

Those who truly believe in the holy Prophet’s Message follow his example and their life style reflects the sincerity and strength of their faith. While in constant strife against the powers of evil, against those who reject the truth, they are extremely compassionate and kind to each other. They are closely knit into the brotherhood of faith. They bow their heads in all humility in Prayer to Almighty Allah, seeking His Grace and Pleasure.

The Quranic term meaning “His Grace” here denotes their livelihood. So they do not neglect their worldly needs and duties while striving for spiritual excellence. However, the worldly affairs cannot become a hindrance in their awareness and remembrance of Allah.

About such men the holy Quran says:

By the men whom no trade or sale makes neglectful of the remembrance of Allah…(Chp.24:Vrs.37)

The demands of worldly life and the needs the soul, both are evenly balanced in their living. They do not seek one at the expense of the other.

An example from early Muslim history illustrates the way of life of those early Muslims and the companions of the holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). During their strife against the Romans, their commander sent some spies to the Muslim camp to find out
the condition of the Muslim army which included the holy Prophet’s worthy companions (May Allah be pleased with them).

They were greatly impressed by the Muslim soldiers. They went back and reported about them in these words:“At night, they (worship) like monks, and during the day they fight like knights.” This truly reflects the Islamic way of life.

Gentlemen! Today was the last day of this series of lectures. It was my intention to try to bring into locus all aspects of the life and the message of Allah’s last Prophet, Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). But even after eight Speeches I feel that a lot more has yet to be said. I also feel that I have said a lot and yet have not been able to say enough.

In conclusion, we say that Allah be praised, The Lord of the worlds.

Completed
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133929 Nov 30, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chazmo ... I re-read myself and my post was out of line. It was unthoughful and mean... I really apologize for what I said... I did not mean it... You were there at the moment I was really p@ssed... and this is not an excuse to justify what I said...
This isn't Nuremberg, kkklamBush...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133930 Nov 30, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
What world? Be nice to me I might sneak you an heavenly ice cube
I've been hard on you...but never mean

:-)
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#133931 Nov 30, 2012
Hey chazmo, how r ya today ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min El Cid 205,782
Women are not equal to men says right wing nutter 9 min Joe 2
Law Society apologises 18 min Joe 2
Beaten for being western 36 min Joe 15
Reading Quran Increases IQ 1 hr STEFANO COLONNA 148
TOMSTEN Says No Muslimes Involved In 9 11 1 hr Tom_the EYESORE 3
TF: Stalking the elderly 1 hr Tom_the EYESORE 7
There is no ALLAH. 3 hr Snuggles 172

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE