Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
128,401 - 128,420 of 357,742 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck-off, weirdo. No one likes you.
watch your mouth... wh@re... get a life...
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Israel to build 3000 settler homes one day after UN vote
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Thanks Israel. Palestinian will find furnished new homes with roads and amenities without having to pay for them when Israel withdraws from the West Bank in a two state solution knocking at the door. But me think they already paid half of Palestine.. We wll make formidable trading parthners after all we are cousins.
Some good cousins Palestinians have who build them homes.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Condemning islam and abusing islam are not the same...
I have never abused islam...
Hey Chazmo ... I re-read myself and my post was out of line. It was unthoughful and mean... I really apologize for what I said... I did not mean it... You were there at the moment I was really p@ssed... and this is not an excuse to justify what I said...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>
Going through the forum i found one thing very special that Muslims are the targets here.
Yes everyone agrees that muslims do have problems but consent condemnation of Muslims will marginalize the liberal in that society.
Hating and demonizing a faith will never solve any problem.
But for thous people who hates other in the name of religion may give them a sense of relief by condemning them but with no gains.
Spent 30 years trying it your way...

With the end result...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/09/0...

islam is the problem...

Incidentally...

Lets see comparable condemnation from Christians...

London

http://jspivey.wikispaces.com/file/view/musli...

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/london-musl...

France

Frenchies protest islam...

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-Graphics/Pa...

muslims protest frenchies...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Germany

http://europenews.dk/en/node/58316

Get that...

muslims offended by muslim violence...

Ironic ain't it?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

<quoted text>
Going through the forum i found one thing very special that Muslims are the targets here.
Yes everyone agrees that muslims do have problems but consent condemnation of Muslims will marginalize the liberal in that society.
Hating and demonizing a faith will never solve any problem.
But for thous people who hates other in the name of religion may give them a sense of relief by condemning them but with no gains.
And one other little t'ing...

Did you perchance take note of the title of this thread?...

Not exactly a peaceful intro to islam...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
---
When you have a skin cancer as in a melanoma the only way to get rid of it is, Radical surgery you cut it out, same you do with Islam.
I weep at the sound logic of this post...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

<quoted text>
I think you have a bed day 2day with a Muslim guy in your country.
Which country would you conclude that to be?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
http://jokes.conservativepaper s.com/2012/07/12/an-honest-mis take/
<quoted text>
Venice is nice...

http://jokes.conservativepapers.com/2011/12/0...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
The collapse of Islam will happens when the real Jesus returns as truth will be known.
<quoted text>
I hope I'm not wrong about His sense of humour...:-)
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>brilliant.... now at least the children of the pathetically religion, have a glimmer of hope of realizing their parents are lying to them...
Critical that science is taught...

Real science...

Not the 'we can cure man caused global warming by higher taxes, redistribution of wealth and allowing folks to pollute incessantly as long as they pay to plant trees'...

Plus teach math...

And for Christ's sake...

Really...for the sake of Christ

Teach our children to write not print...

I was 'informed' by the public school system that it is the parent's responsibility to teach actual writing...

The gubmint only had enough money to teach printing...in Spanish
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
W H A T !!!!!!!!!!
I can only imagine how low your standards must be to conclude this measurement... Not bad ???.... theyre only the most violent perverted religion on the planet and a total blight in 20 countries (half in the west)... not to mention the outright savagery and outrage they feign DAILY...
Just the news headlines daily for the LAST TWO YEARS... Muslims are MASS MURDERING thousands per month, tens of thousands this 21st century... I can only imagine where the bar on "THAT" has been set ???
Remember Mumbai, paki muslims did it... but hey... apparently youve seen worst huh ?
Did you read the whole story of Beslan ??? i mean just the parts they did for Allah are enough to ban the religion on the entire planet...
muslims arent THAT BAD ???... Oh yes they are... and worst than your living under a rock brain can imagine.
Mumbai?...

That was a strike at zionists, wasn't it?...

Like that little Jewish girl in France was grabbed by the hair and had her brains blown out because the guy didn't like zionists...

Yet when the murderer was shot by the police...

muslims were markedly pissed at the French POLICE...

But Beslan...

How dare those children seduce and intimidate and insult the prophet by being kuffirs?...

I'm sure the islamist world was strangely feeling justified that these little children must have legitimately turned themselves into kuffir fodder for islamists...

Why else would a muslim ever rape and murder children?...

Oh wait...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/british-muslim-c...

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/09/08/egyp...

http://tinyurl.com/cau3jb8

Lets not forget the muslim man in cali that murdered his wife and blamed kuffirs...

And the guy that ran his daughter over...he got 45 years
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Latest Pat Condell u tube speech on Ha Ha Islamophobia
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fekkin chazmo condell...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we need to get rid of faith schools, kids need an education that equips them with the tools to be productive in society.
I did catlikk school...8 years

We learned Darwin and evolution...in science class

In our religion class we learned that God made us...

Religion was faith and beliefs...

And not to be confused with science...

WTF has happened to logic and reality?...

Seems to have gone the way of the slide rule...

fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chazmo ... I re-read myself and my post was out of line. It was unthoughful and mean... I really apologize for what I said... I did not mean it... You were there at the moment I was really p@ssed... and this is not an excuse to justify what I said...
Chazmo this liar didnt re read himself he read IL Prince... after this scumbag had days so re read his "angry self"... all he read was how person truly sorry apologizes, obviously these last days werent enough, only the shameful suggestion was...How pathetic.. and insincere

An apology solicited is not an apology, he's just going thru the motions...Please dont give this islamist scumbag the benefit of forgiveness.

i mean,its not like its the first time the scumbag should have apologized, but really never did...

and then he lies about how he re-read... the good news... I guess thats an admission one can rub in his stupid girlfriends face, who claims NOTHING was worng with what he said... One really doesnt fake an apology when NOTHINGS wrong, now does one ? But he re-read it, and feels it was unthoughtful(albeit he spelled it wrong) and Mean...

karma works in mysterious ways... this one blew up in the dumbostanisn's credibility. you know... he didnt mean it, even as its admittedly, "mean"....(lol)
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mumbai?...
That was a strike at zionists, wasn't it?...
wrer all infidels if were not islamic scum,the jews just get them more bonus points with allah, whop apparetly despises them so much more than the othet of us infidels he despises..

you know, cause he created the religion of peace...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't forget Islam is not just a religion its a way of life.
We are not in a medieval era where we can expect collapse of religion. Of cause their could be reform but i don't think their is any possibility of collapse.
Don't fool yourself dreaming the collapse of a faith in present era
-
-
The only one who is fooled here are Muslims and you.
-
You have the fist part right, that Islam is not a religion.
-
Islam is a way of life of a person who is following an ideology, same as what Nazism was in 1933 till 1945.
-
Is there not a verse in the Qur'an that Muhammad

Same way as Peoples Temple collapse, by all the members committing suicide, maybe with a bit of luck so will Muslim wake up one day and think they all should go to heaven to receive their rightful 72 Virgins and 28 Nubian black boys and commit suicide.
-
The only way to get your 72 Virgins and 28 Nubians black boys is to die in the Name of Muhammad.
-
Maybe Muhammad will show a blind eye if the killing is amongst your own. as you are already doing it, just increase the Killing 1000 folds.
-
As I understand it only recently in the past 30 years Muhammad went into the cave and had a talk with his pet Angel and the Angel has now included suicide as in the suicide bombers all go to heaven and get their 72 virgins and 28 Nubian black boys.
-

3. Muhammad in his Quran promises sensuous Gardens for martyrs dying in a military holy war.

Throughout the Quran, Muhammad promises the men in his fledgling Muslim community that if they die fighting for Allah and for him, Allah will reward them with a "virgin-rich" Garden (Suras 44:51-56; 52:17-29; 55:46-78).

In the following Quranic passage, representing others (Suras 4:74, 9:111; 3:140-143), the Arabic word "jihad" (root is j-h-d) is the means or currency to trade in this life for the life to come in an economic bargain.

61:10 You who believe, shall I show you a bargain that will save you from painful punishment? 11 Have faith in God and His Messenger and struggle [j-h-d] for His cause with your possessions and your persons—that is better for you, if only you knew—12 and He will forgive your sins, admit you into Gardens graced with flowing streams, into pleasant dwellings in the Gardens of Eternity. That is the supreme triumph.(Haleem)

-
Every one will be singing to the tune of Joy to the world has come.
"Joy To The World"

Joy to the World, the Muslims are gone!
Let earth go back to peace again;
Let every heart prepare Him for peace and fun,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

Joy to the World, the people reigns!
Let men and women their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
And everyone and nature sing,
And everyone, and Heaven, and nature sing.

The world sings and even the bird will sing.
All these best things to this world
And we say, Joy the world and we say

Now we can rule the world with truth, peace and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of our righteousness,
And wonders of our love,
And wonders of our love,
And wonders, wonders, of our love.

Joy to the World, the Muslims are gone!
Let earth go back to peace and fun again;
Let every heart prepare Him fun and games,
And everyone, and everyone, and nature sing.
-
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely that is interfering with the the freedom of choice of parents. Surely they have the right to choose what type of school their child goes to no one else.
The productivity of a person is dependent on more than one factor when it comes to equipping children for their futures. It includes things such as stress management,support systems such as one's beliefs, time management,concentration,healt h, networking and job satisfaction to name just a few.
Choice is part of what a free society is about don't you agree?
Type of school, yes...

But the schools should be required to teach/educate at least within some realm of reality...for accreditation

Else we could end up with a nation full of little publicly funded madrassas....

As I said...

Teaching kids to use a calculator is NOT teaching math...

Printing is NOT writing...

Science is not religion...

And vice versa...

fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
watch your mouth... wh@re... get a life...
fithy islamic Kok, i hope your FBI connections read this one too...

speaking of wh0 re's, howz ur mom ?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think you have a bed day 2day with a Muslim guy in your country.
-
In my country there is no Islam, there are no Muslims, I live on an Island that floats on water, most people call a Cat and is approximate 135 square meters of that total approximate 40 square meter is living space
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, go bulldozers.
Just imagine...

If the rocket shooting pallys put the same energy into building houses with the money we give them that they instead buy rockets from iran with...

Every pally could live in a mansion...

And every Jew in Israel could live without worrying about when some pally kid was gonna blow them up...

Oh

And of course every pally wouldn't have to worry about if the Jews were going to figure out that the hamasobians have hidden rockets and shot them from their children's schools or some hospital...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 23 min kalesha 34
Shame & Disgrace 34 min Was CHRISTIAN 6
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 36 min Pskak 49,275
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr MUQ1 200,156
TT:Jewish stores LOOTED, BURNED across Europe (... 2 hr supersonic boom 27
Worldwide burning of korans 2 hr supersonic boom 75
Winning UK Election - the Muslim Way 2 hr supersonic boom 4
what swimsuit is appropriate? 9 hr Bombardier 15
•••
•••