Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 393,674

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#133884 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely that is interfering with the the freedom of choice of parents. Surely they have the right to choose what type of school their child goes to no one else.
The productivity of a person is dependent on more than one factor when it comes to equipping children for their futures. It includes things such as stress management,support systems such as one's beliefs, time management,concentration,healt h, networking and job satisfaction to name just a few.
Choice is part of what a free society is about don't you agree?
I think my point fundamentally is that we need to equip children with knowledge not belief. Religious schools teach creationism and its a belief not a fact. surely we shouldn't teach conflicting theories to those that are not equipped to discern the difference?

My own experience of working in highly stressful situations, with a diverse ethnic and religious mix is that business comes first, religion or its concept do not enter into the equation.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#133885 Nov 30, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my point fundamentally is that we need to equip children with knowledge not belief. Religious schools teach creationism and its a belief not a fact. surely we shouldn't teach conflicting theories to those that are not equipped to discern the difference?
My own experience of working in highly stressful situations, with a diverse ethnic and religious mix is that business comes first, religion or its concept do not enter into the equation.

I understand what you are saying. The point I was making in relation to productivity is that people who have a belief system are not at a disadvantage and are sometimes at an advantage because of their beliefs.

In relation to children being taught religion in schools I believe that is the job of the parents not teachers who may or may not have beliefs in God

I don't have children myself and don't

Location hidden

#133886 Nov 30, 2012
Not sure what happened there!!!!

* have to contend with the issue that faces parents today

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#133888 Nov 30, 2012
Neither of us can "prove" either way, so why waste time arguing this again?
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>returns... theres mounting "actual" evidence that he may not have even existed....
its amazing there are no reports of his oh so wonderful godly life in actual history... whay is that, i mean ... isnt he supposedly gods kid ????
No posters announcing his show dates... One day only at the mount... J E S U S !!!!!! refreshments provided, bring your meek and tarter sauce.
one might think god would appear on a bush in the village square.... light himself up and announce the kids arrival... hear ye hear ye.... appearing next Sunday Sunday Sunday !....
If you missed his act at the temple, you wont want to miss his one man donkey parade...P.S. Dont forget your palm leaves, its gonna be a scorcher...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133889 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Latest Pat Condell u tube speech on Ha Ha Islamophobia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RfJ6FpabknYXX
Bravo!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#133890 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying. The point I was making in relation to productivity is that people who have a belief system are not at a disadvantage and are sometimes at an advantage because of their beliefs.
In relation to children being taught religion in schools I believe that is the job of the parents not teachers who may or may not have beliefs in God
I don't have children myself and don't
I think the disadvantage comes when those that have a belief system judge others. In the work place we need to communicate without prejudice, religion, broadly, defines other religions as false, those that transgress religious laws as perverse etc. We need to be able to deal with people not with how we perceive them according to faith.

I have children, its very difficult to not try and influence them with my views. I want them to discover whats right for them...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#133891 Nov 30, 2012
Did you notice the article is biased and calls it "occupied" East Jerusalem?

East Jerusalem was annexed into Israel after the 1967 Six-Day War and is part of Israel.

Of course Israelis would build in Israel, not a big deal? The story make it sound like Israelis are building over Palestinians homes or areas, that's not the case.
Sheilaa wrote:
Israel to build 3000 settler homes one day after UN vote
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

Location hidden

#133892 Nov 30, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
East Jerusalem was annexed into Israel after the 1967 Six-Day War and is part of Israel.
Of course Israelis would build in Israel, not a big deal? The story make it sound like Israelis are building over Palestinians homes or areas, that's not the case.
<quoted text>
Agree. As can be seen by a lot of media outlets they are biased against Israel.

Location hidden

#133893 Nov 30, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
The BBC is anti Israel, see the following post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-219...

Location hidden

#133894 Nov 30, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the disadvantage comes when those that have a belief system judge others. In the work place we need to communicate without prejudice, religion, broadly, defines other religions as false, those that transgress religious laws as perverse etc. We need to be able to deal with people not with how we perceive them according to faith.
I have children, its very difficult to not try and influence them with my views. I want them to discover whats right for them...
Don't your beliefs infringe on the rights of others who do believe? Your beliefs lead you to act in a particular way, to vote in a particular way. For example you lobby (?not you personally)to get rid of religion in all schools, to stop Christmas,to stop the church from interfering in parliament.

As a Christian I do not believe that the church should be part of the parliament. Parliament should always remain independent and secular but I believe that in our own lives and within our own groups we should be able to choose who or what we believe in.I also do not celebrate Christmas as it is celebrated around the world but don't lobby to stop others from enjoying it.

If we are not forcing our beliefs onto others and are not impacting on others in a negative way who are we hurting?
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#133895 Nov 30, 2012
This week was a good week... soon we will see Netanyahoo brought to justice and hopefully hanged like Saddam Hussein for crime against humanity..lol
I like the french expression that say.... "Rira bien qui rira le dernier"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133896 Nov 30, 2012
Khaled wrote:
This week was a good week... soon we will see Netanyahoo brought to justice and hopefully hanged like Saddam Hussein for crime against humanity..lol
I like the french expression that say.... "Rira bien qui rira le dernier"
Fck-off, weirdo. No one likes you.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133897 Nov 30, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
When are Muslims going to stop abusing others,
maybe than and only than people will stop abusing Islam.
-
The reason they condemn Islam for there is nothing good to be said about Islam.
Condemning islam and abusing islam are not the same...

I have never abused islam...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#133898 Nov 30, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck-off, weirdo. No one likes you.
watch your mouth... wh@re... get a life...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#133899 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Israel to build 3000 settler homes one day after UN vote
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Thanks Israel. Palestinian will find furnished new homes with roads and amenities without having to pay for them when Israel withdraws from the West Bank in a two state solution knocking at the door. But me think they already paid half of Palestine.. We wll make formidable trading parthners after all we are cousins.
Some good cousins Palestinians have who build them homes.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#133900 Nov 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Condemning islam and abusing islam are not the same...
I have never abused islam...
Hey Chazmo ... I re-read myself and my post was out of line. It was unthoughful and mean... I really apologize for what I said... I did not mean it... You were there at the moment I was really p@ssed... and this is not an excuse to justify what I said...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133901 Nov 30, 2012
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>
Going through the forum i found one thing very special that Muslims are the targets here.
Yes everyone agrees that muslims do have problems but consent condemnation of Muslims will marginalize the liberal in that society.
Hating and demonizing a faith will never solve any problem.
But for thous people who hates other in the name of religion may give them a sense of relief by condemning them but with no gains.
Spent 30 years trying it your way...

With the end result...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/09/0...

islam is the problem...

Incidentally...

Lets see comparable condemnation from Christians...

London

http://jspivey.wikispaces.com/file/view/musli...

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/london-musl...

France

Frenchies protest islam...

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-Graphics/Pa...

muslims protest frenchies...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Germany

http://europenews.dk/en/node/58316

Get that...

muslims offended by muslim violence...

Ironic ain't it?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133902 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Going through the forum i found one thing very special that Muslims are the targets here.
Yes everyone agrees that muslims do have problems but consent condemnation of Muslims will marginalize the liberal in that society.
Hating and demonizing a faith will never solve any problem.
But for thous people who hates other in the name of religion may give them a sense of relief by condemning them but with no gains.
And one other little t'ing...

Did you perchance take note of the title of this thread?...

Not exactly a peaceful intro to islam...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133903 Nov 30, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
---
When you have a skin cancer as in a melanoma the only way to get rid of it is, Radical surgery you cut it out, same you do with Islam.
I weep at the sound logic of this post...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#133904 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>
I think you have a bed day 2day with a Muslim guy in your country.
Which country would you conclude that to be?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim bride interrupts her wedding day to lay ... 50 min Just a guy 11
Miracle 1 hr Just a guy 11
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 509
Sir Winston Churchill's family begged him not t... 1 hr Goddess Gaia 3
The Islamist war on Muslim women (Dec '07) 1 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1,499
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 1 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 77
Do We All Believe in the Same God? 1 hr Goddess Gaia 34
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Homer 207,614
Greetings !!! 6 hr PeteWaldo 69
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 9 hr Yupp111 134