Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 503400 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#133922 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
When I went to school we had maths, science,history,english,art, religious studies ,sport and a choice of two electives eg french,german,geography or sewing(it was a private all girls school)
The nuns taught German, religious studies, art and( music after school)
The rest of the subjects were all taught by lay teachers
I knew that!!!
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#133923 Nov 30, 2012
Khaled wrote:
This week was a good week... soon we will see Netanyahoo brought to justice and hopefully hanged like Saddam Hussein for crime against humanity..lol
I like the french expression that say.... "Rira bien qui rira le dernier"
I would say a good month. Keep your fingers crescented
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#133924 Nov 30, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
When I went to school we had maths, science,history,english,art, religious studies ,sport and a choice of two electives eg french,german,geography or sewing(it was a private all girls school)
The nuns taught German, religious studies, art and( music after school)
The rest of the subjects were all taught by lay teachers
I had two lay teachers in 8 years...

The nuns were the math greats...

They found the kids that excelled and encouraged them to go into competitions...

I think they saw finding smart kids in the poor areas a calling...

Saving them...

Worked for me...

As evil as some penguins could be...

Most were really blessed...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#133925 Nov 30, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamophobics awareness month? What happens after a month? A better question- do we really have a month?
I will have to find a Mayan descendant
Or may be I shoud ask Nitinbebebe
I don't believe in any coming calamity in the next month...

Even iran burning Tel Aviv would just wind up locking up half the muslims in the free world...

With 10-20 major islamist centers melted...

Not a desirable retaliation...

But realistic...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#133926 Nov 30, 2012
LOL, too funny!!
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Venice is nice...
http://jokes.conservativepapers.com/2011/12/0...
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#133927 Nov 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in any coming calamity in the next month...
Even iran burning Tel Aviv would just wind up locking up half the muslims in the free world...
With 10-20 major islamist centers melted...
Not a desirable retaliation...
But realistic...
What world? Be nice to me I might sneak you an heavenly ice cube
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#133928 Nov 30, 2012
Lecture 8 practice Based on the Teachings of Prophet Mohammad

Part-58A

Separation between State and religion:(Contd.)

Allah says in His holy Book: and that a man shall not deserve but (the reward of) his own effort,(Chp.53:Vrs.39)

Another verse says: Everyone will be detained (in the Hell) because of what he did,(Chp.74:Vrs38)

Islam is a total strife. It is not passive self-denial in a monastery. It challenges the problems of life in the open. The life of the Prophet of Islam (Peace be upon him) is a clear example. The life of his worthy companions, his four deputies in particular, and others in general, is a noble example in human history. Their lives are perfect models to attain salvation and all round success.

The way of life they followed points to constant progress and everlasting happiness. Prophet Muhammad’s Message, unlike that of Buddha and Christ, does not demand giving up all our desires. It simply demands a control and restraint over our desires Unlike the Christian attitude, it does not hold in contempt the acquiring of wealth and power. Rather it teaches and demands a proper use of them.

My dear friends! Islam only means an untainted faith in Allah, and the good deeds that go with this faith. It is action, not inaction. It is accepting responsibility and not avoiding it. It is fulfilling one’s obligations, not running away from them.

These obligations and duties have been very clearly defined and fully illustrated in the life history of your Prophet and that of his worthy companions and disciples. A Quranic verse shows us a clear picture of that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are hard on the disbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down in Rukuh, prostrating themselves in Sajdah, seeking grace from Allah, and (His) good pleasure…(Chp.48:Vrs.29)

Those who truly believe in the holy Prophet’s Message follow his example and their life style reflects the sincerity and strength of their faith. While in constant strife against the powers of evil, against those who reject the truth, they are extremely compassionate and kind to each other. They are closely knit into the brotherhood of faith. They bow their heads in all humility in Prayer to Almighty Allah, seeking His Grace and Pleasure.

The Quranic term meaning “His Grace” here denotes their livelihood. So they do not neglect their worldly needs and duties while striving for spiritual excellence. However, the worldly affairs cannot become a hindrance in their awareness and remembrance of Allah.

About such men the holy Quran says:

By the men whom no trade or sale makes neglectful of the remembrance of Allah…(Chp.24:Vrs.37)

The demands of worldly life and the needs the soul, both are evenly balanced in their living. They do not seek one at the expense of the other.

An example from early Muslim history illustrates the way of life of those early Muslims and the companions of the holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). During their strife against the Romans, their commander sent some spies to the Muslim camp to find out
the condition of the Muslim army which included the holy Prophet’s worthy companions (May Allah be pleased with them).

They were greatly impressed by the Muslim soldiers. They went back and reported about them in these words:“At night, they (worship) like monks, and during the day they fight like knights.” This truly reflects the Islamic way of life.

Gentlemen! Today was the last day of this series of lectures. It was my intention to try to bring into locus all aspects of the life and the message of Allah’s last Prophet, Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). But even after eight Speeches I feel that a lot more has yet to be said. I also feel that I have said a lot and yet have not been able to say enough.

In conclusion, we say that Allah be praised, The Lord of the worlds.

Completed
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#133929 Nov 30, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chazmo ... I re-read myself and my post was out of line. It was unthoughful and mean... I really apologize for what I said... I did not mean it... You were there at the moment I was really [email protected].. and this is not an excuse to justify what I said...
This isn't Nuremberg, kkklamBush...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#133930 Nov 30, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
What world? Be nice to me I might sneak you an heavenly ice cube
I've been hard on you...but never mean

:-)
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#133931 Nov 30, 2012
Hey chazmo, how r ya today ?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#133932 Nov 30, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that!!!
Psychic or was that straight from the angel Gabriel

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#133933 Nov 30, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had two lay teachers in 8 years...
The nuns were the math greats...
They found the kids that excelled and encouraged them to go into competitions...
I think they saw finding smart kids in the poor areas a calling...
Saving them...
Worked for me...
As evil as some penguins could be...
Most were really blessed...
Must be the reason I am so bad at maths!!!!
Allah is Satan

Toronto, Canada

#133934 Nov 30, 2012
Muhammad was a "prophet" for Satan. His life, which is supposed to be an "example", is all about conquest, killing, slavery, greed, lust, etc. etc. He was no better than a filthy, barbaric animal.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#133935 Nov 30, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
Hey chazmo, how r ya today ?
Very good, Nazir...thanks for asking

I hope you and the parents are all well...

Is this your summer break?...
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#133936 Nov 30, 2012
Wall Street Journal redefines the term 'journalist'...

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/11/29...

Location hidden

#133937 Nov 30, 2012
Well said, appears the atheist are like the Muslims pushing their religion on everybody.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did catlikk school...8 years
We learned Darwin and evolution...in science class
In our religion class we learned that God made us...
Religion was faith and beliefs...
And not to be confused with science...
WTF has happened to logic and reality?...
Seems to have gone the way of the slide rule...

Location hidden

#133938 Nov 30, 2012
100% Mohammad worked for Satan, the Muslims are indoctrinated and brainwashed from birth and told to never question Islam, so they don't.

Those Muslims that question Islam and seriously put it to the test, well they become apostates.
Allah is Satan wrote:
Muhammad was a "prophet" for Satan. His life, which is supposed to be an "example", is all about conquest, killing, slavery, greed, lust, etc. etc. He was no better than a filthy, barbaric animal.

Location hidden

#133939 Nov 30, 2012
I agree with you on saying Mohammad's message, as it is certainly not from God.

As for giving up desires, are you kidding? Mohammad practices polygamy, married his own sons wife, took slave woman from battles for pleasure, killed people and took booty for his own use "pleasures"

You have to be delusional to make that claim and be a Muslim, thinking Mohammad a prophet.
MUQ wrote:
Prophet Muhammad’s Message, unlike that of Buddha and Christ, does not demand giving up all our desires. It simply demands a control and restraint over our desires Unlike the Christian attitude, it does not hold in contempt the acquiring of wealth and power. Rather it teaches and demands a proper use of them.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#133940 Nov 30, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
100% Mohammad worked for Satan, the Muslims are indoctrinated and brainwashed from birth and told to never question Islam, so they don't.
Those Muslims that question Islam and seriously put it to the test, well they become apostates.
<quoted text>
-
The Christian ideologies are the same?

Location hidden

#133941 Nov 30, 2012
If you seriously look at evolution, the gaps in fossil records, the improbability of chance, the non-answers regarding a conscious mind forming from nothing, the fact that mutations makes thing worse vs better you see your start to see the many gaps in your belief as well.

Except you guys incorrectly pretend its fact, we do not and openly claim to have belief and faith.

We Christians do have prophecy, something that is not ambiguous and happening excalty as foretold even telling us whom it would be that hates us and Israel... But you brush is off as luck or verses interpreted to fit an agenda and never take the time to really look into it.

So who is closed minded in the end??
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The Christian ideologies are the same?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-Islam billboards respond to political climate 2 min Marie-Luise_J 1
100000 errors in quran (May '15) 6 min LUKE 506
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 32 min Frijoles 255,965
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 51 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 78
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 53 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 400
O Say! 56 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 31
Major ISIS Stronghold In Libya Falls. 1 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 3
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 1 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 45
More from around the web