Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 496328 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#133361 Nov 28, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care whether you want to become my friend in real life or not..Neither i know you nor i have any wish to know you..but the fact you have missed here is that every person in this forum was writing something abusive....
You mention about FAITH but you forgot BERRON44's offensive post...
I have nothing in personnel with Beron44 i have replied thous post in extremely aggressive way only because he was writing the same thing over and over again directed against women. My personnel believe is that he should show some respect towards women...
No matter what i really enjoyed my all fights against Be*ron..but i must say he is shameless hehehehe....but funny tooo....
But i hate no body....
NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE DISRESPECT A RELIGION WE SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPECT IF THE PERSON IN YOUR FRONT TREATING YOU WELL...BUT THE THINGS ARE QUITE DIFFERENT HERE. EVEN THOUGH I BEHAVE LIKE A GENTLEMEN HERE I WOULD GET REPEATEDLY INSULTED BECAUSE OF MY RELIGION AND RACE NO MATTER HOW LIBERAL I AM AND WHAT I THINK IN MY DAILY LIFE.....
Whatever I said against FAITH and others was just to insult them in many ways so that they could have the same feeling as i have when i saw thous posts...posted by these users ..But again i believe she might not be that bed as she looks here means in her posts....I hope so....
Yes I know that few of the post I have posted here is not that good but you don't see the extremely outrageous POST had been posted too from THE other side. Whatever i have written in my post was just a reaction against those Nazi posts...
THIS IS NOT ANY TYPE OF EXPLANATION....This is what i am....
Have you been really like a gentleman here?
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#133362 Nov 28, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never met me. LOL.
And besides, you're still in high school. I've certainly grown a couple inches since I was your age. I do admit its an aberration though, most of us are an average 5'11.
u know what I mean't. Im about 186 cm at the moment LOL
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#133363 Nov 28, 2012
leah wrote:
<quoted text> The Pakistanis who groomed young white (non-muslim) girls had been in the UK long enough to know what they were doing was wrong and against UK laws.
Yep I know that, they should be punished just as any other pedo would be
Devointe

Irving, TX

#133365 Nov 28, 2012
i juz wuntz mi 200 virgins "wht wimens" anz a 5th of hennesy.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#133366 Nov 28, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
When i came here first undoubtedly i Was a gentlemen....
This forum tends to do that, u need to ignore the hate speech etc LOL

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#133367 Nov 28, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
When i came here first undoubtedly i Was a gentlemen....
If everything you said in the heat of the moment,it is fair enough.
But what I want to say is try to learn some patience.I am apologizing for the things that I have said to you and I hope you feel the same way as I do for your scornful comments.
Shaam

Toronto, Canada

#133368 Nov 28, 2012
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also been to the West Bank - as nice as MM is .. she, I think, actually believed that Gaza is on the west bank, as she said "Gaza" when her volunteering from next September is very clearly in West Bank ... Bethlehem .. Nablus ... is actually part of the West Bank - and apart from the security checks, which are obviously a pain in the backside, it's actually very nice the area and people do live privileged lives, compared to Egypt, Syria, Lebanon - or Algeria for that matter !!
Yeah I noticed that as well- a little concerning to say the least. I hope for her aale she didn't confuse WB dor Gaza....a pretty big difference between discussing a war zone and living one.

My tour guide in Jerusalem was a Christian Arab. Fiercely patrioric Israeli- served in the IDF during most of the intifada years in and around Ramallah.
Shaam

Toronto, Canada

#133369 Nov 28, 2012
Sake* and for*.
danetoo

UK

#133371 Nov 28, 2012
Shaam wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I noticed that as well- a little concerning to say the least. I hope for her aale she didn't confuse WB dor Gaza....a pretty big difference between discussing a war zone and living one.

My tour guide in Jerusalem was a Christian Arab. Fiercely patrioric Israeli- served in the IDF during most of the intifada years in and around Ramallah.
Yes I know a few too - both muslim and Christian arabs who are fiercely pro Israel ... Last time I met some of those guys was in jerusalem and dead sea near jericho ...

and off subject - what a fantastically beautiful area - lowest point on earth - unearthly beauty; really does take your breath away that area ...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#133372 Nov 28, 2012
jizz mouftini wrote:
<quoted text>
you know i didnt write that... some jizz takes advantage when i run out for a moment to UPS.... so typical of the islamic jizz bag... and its perverted pedo propsh!t that taught the savages all they know... about perversion for allah...
Not me.

Obviously again that scumbag moslem babu mouftini.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#133373 Nov 28, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me.
who cares about you molto grande culo!!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#133374 Nov 28, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know a few too - both muslim and Christian arabs who are fiercely pro Israel ... Last time I met some of those guys was in jerusalem and dead sea near jericho ...
and off subject - what a fantastically beautiful area - lowest point on earth - unearthly beauty; really does take your breath away that area ...
Sounds sweet! I have to make a note to go next time-was only there for a week when I went and exclusively Tel Aviv-Yafo and Jerusalem. I wanna go check out the West Bank- get to see ancient Christendom for its marvel.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#133375 Nov 28, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>who cares about you molto grande culo!!
LOL. This coming from the most despised poster on here?

Cartooni is loved by pretty much all...except for you, the real blonde, and the Berber knob.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#133376 Nov 28, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni is loved by pretty much all...except for you, the real blonde, and the Berber knob.
So say we all.
danetoo

Camberley, UK

#133377 Nov 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So say we all.
Indeed we do !!
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#133378 Nov 28, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>who cares about you molto grande culo!!
you fcuking retard.... it wasnt me....

ironically the douchebag is commenting on one of my posts... that is me... oh spatbag you and jizz were made for each other.... your both filthy body waste containers.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#133379 Nov 28, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
which is really funny cause the douchebag commented on a jizz post... sh!tbags unite and those two should get a room with the kok and his stupid bride in an icebox...
thanks TTT and Faith.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#133380 Nov 28, 2012
and D2...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#133382 Nov 28, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
to be 'despised' by a a female killing culture is a compliment savage smelly slave
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#133383 Nov 28, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me.
notice how the obsessed scumbag posts on something that mentions his worthless attention seeking pathetic jizzz mouthfull and ass....

hahahahahaha what a pathetic piece of sh!t and jizz bag... even muslims arent this bad... OH WAIT.... YES THEY ARE. you filthy islamic jizz bag...

Jizz martini was one of them islamic jizz hole kids in gaza that the entire neighborhood of savages practiced their sex on.... in goatish speak you could hear... my turn to load the jizz hole... no my turn another aggressive horny savage would yell as they all tap the jizz bag like lara logan but with penetration....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 45 min naman 16
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 57 min Ray 28
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Joel 254,899
AL SHANBA Get KICKED out ofBed When she said Mo... 1 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 1
ROBBERY as Rapist Mohamad's SOURCE of INCOME! 1 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 15
SEXSUAL Power of HORNY Pedophile Mohamad 2 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 12
How Pagan Arab Muslims DID NOT INVENT Algebra 2 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 22
More from around the web