Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521531 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#132912 Nov 27, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
One of our neighbors is building an energy efficient recycled house...
Started with two truckloads of newspaper...
Every day he and a few workers are mixing cement with newspapers...
Making these adobe like bricks...hundreds
Dried in the sun...
Two two-story units...one with a triple car garage
Solar panels on the roof...
No complaints about what kind of a tax kickback he's getting...
Instead we're all watching to see if maybe this can be done to our own houses...
I personally like the solar setup...
But it appears he's only at 25% capacity...
We'll see...
Future looks good...
Too bad there wasn't oversight on the US solar companies...
Hi Chazmo hope you are well -have a good day
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#132913 Nov 27, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>continued echo
You are going deaf that is why you get that echo patatoofah
Shaam

Toronto, Canada

#132914 Nov 27, 2012
Lena wrote:
oops sorry I meant "one of a kind"***
Lol solid- I thought you were cussing me at first.....not that I object.

Right back at ya Lena.:)

Hope all is well in Ozz.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#132915 Nov 27, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha pulees for once tell it like it REALLY is... lil jew hater... you know i loves tya... but you really gotta stop talking shit to the people who have been reading you for two fcuking years...
you know, just because you "claim it" doesnt mean its true...
pleas please make a post identifying Kokleds REDEEMING qualities PLEASE !
keeping in mind, hes a fil,thy pervert.islamic death wishing scum" btags about fcuking the girl he loves, just for an attaboy, regardless of her reputation.. also keeping in mind his stupid GF has admitted he get angry (apparently often) and some how thats an excuse for deadly behavior....
please tell me who else wished so many dead or suffering ... well besides for that perverted egyptsh!t-lad and spoatass. ergo islamic scum and or egyptsh!t raised.
and no, if i were high, i might be more forgiving...
You piece of [email protected] ...getting back in the job of intimidating women ... this is how you build your argument... to silence people... you get all crazy when I took away TopGirl from your influence... look at her now.. giving you the middle finger... and all proud of who she is... A PROUD VIKING MOSLEMA... Islam empower woman... you try to control woman... you are just a piece of sh*t...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#132916 Nov 27, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind altering drugs are just that. I smoked the stuff for years - haven't since the wean. The thing with weed smokers is that they are very good at justifying their addiction.'It's not harmful''it doesn't destroy your brain cells''it doesn't make you act like a complete nutter'
Hmm!
One word: Buzzkill.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#132917 Nov 27, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
One of our neighbors is building an energy efficient recycled house...
Started with two truckloads of newspaper...
Every day he and a few workers are mixing cement with newspapers...
Making these adobe like bricks...hundreds
Dried in the sun...
Two two-story units...one with a triple car garage
Solar panels on the roof...
No complaints about what kind of a tax kickback he's getting...
Instead we're all watching to see if maybe this can be done to our own houses...
I personally like the solar setup...
But it appears he's only at 25% capacity...
We'll see...
Future looks good...
Too bad there wasn't oversight on the US solar companies...
I'm for everything green...the less we need shipped from islamic sheitholes the better....

i saw something on the green channel.. mud and straw, a little earth, education and some labor... wa la... a fcuking house...

had a big discussion about solar this weekend, and other green living... one friend suggested we start making affordable solar panels from smaller cheep solar type panels.... its somewhat labor intensive because you have to join the small panels, but he believes its still beats anything on the market... even for small uses like USB devise charging... which runs bout 3 to 5 volts.

I ve been toying around with a simple grey water lawn watering concept under a grand, DYI... install under two hours...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#132918 Nov 27, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are going deaf that is why you get that echo patatoofah
you realize we read, right, stupid ?... you have to use an imagination (apparemtly something excessive sh!t swallowing mught have taken from your retarded grasp...

does CHTT have wings and a beak ? you filthy dope ?
tired of ignorant people

Parkville, MD

#132919 Nov 27, 2012
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#132920 Nov 27, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>odd... and just judging from the other two british women currently here... both Leah and D2 had no problem... maybe the fault lies with your lack of skills... maybe savagery has actually affected your brain ??? i mean 2 out of 3 intelligent women had no problem or feigned excuses ...

you alway feign ignorance with swanie and Kokleds perversions and problems... are you simply trying to fit in with the pathetically challenged ??? I mean, your already condsidered semi dumbostanian, what more do want to bear, on your lacks credibility reputation ?
Oh you're in a mean mood !

Apart from that I still have no clue what yer sayin lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#132921 Nov 27, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You piece of [email protected] ...getting back in the job of intimidating women ... this is how you build your argument... to silence people... you get all crazy when I took away TopGirl from your influence... look at her now.. giving you the middle finger... and all proud of who she is... A PROUD VIKING MOSLEMA... Islam empower woman... you try to control woman... you are just a piece of sh*t...
STFU no one likes you around here.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#132922 Nov 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>One word: Buzzkill.
tell the retard from scotland... "Yeah Ok LH, thats why there's a push to make it legal "... because you heard...

buzzkill indeed... you know, like pandering to Kok scum that gloats about cancer and wishes humans that he knows socially, dead...\

yeah, shes hot, and cute sounding and all... but a stupid pandering islamist lover and apparently jew hater.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#132923 Nov 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>STFU no one likes you around here.
well, no one important
Shaam

Toronto, Canada

#132924 Nov 27, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
and all proud of who she is... A PROUD VIKING MOSLEMA... Islam empower woman...
How? By dressing them up as tents? Or by accusing them of adultery- when they've been raped- and stoning them to death??

Pathetic Berber, go front your taqiyaa elsewhere.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#132925 Nov 27, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>I'm for everything green...the less we need shipped from islamic sheitholes the better....
i saw something on the green channel.. mud and straw, a little earth, education and some labor... wa la... a fcuking house...
had a big discussion about solar this weekend, and other green living... one friend suggested we start making affordable solar panels from smaller cheep solar type panels.... its somewhat labor intensive because you have to join the small panels, but he believes its still beats anything on the market... even for small uses like USB devise charging... which runs bout 3 to 5 volts.
I ve been toying around with a simple grey water lawn watering concept under a grand, DYI... install under two hours...
what a self inflating pompiss windbag-You had a discussion did you now -well the world was waiting for that with bated breath-lmfoaaokma culo di un fesso with the Scorreggia of mass destrction
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#132926 Nov 27, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>One word: Buzzkill.
Shite - really? I should maybe just leave it then lol

Is there an anti weed smoking forum I could become part of as I'm clearly not welcome on here?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#132927 Nov 27, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Chazmo hope you are well -have a good day
Shockingly civil of you. Now we are done.
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#132928 Nov 27, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're in a mean mood !
Apart from that I still have no clue what yer sayin lol
open the window, and try again... i realise now that islam will rub off.... breathe and take control of your infidel senses, it will, all come back if you try...

yeah... lets see, an islamist savage cruely mocked a friend and couched yet another death threaton that same really nice guy...

and your diaper is stuck up your crack why... Oh yeah.. you hate the jew D2 so feel you have a dog in the fight against islamic scum,... who you defend....

is the egyptsh!t linen so bad that ytou dont understand D2's supposed gibbersish, because three or more times i saw her explain the Chazmo death and cruelty to you,something you at all tiom,es IGNORED, only to pull some "jealousy" card on her... when in reality she is as upset as ALL OF US ARE, over your islamic Koks filthy post to and at Chaz...

PULEESE LH... open a fcuking window and let the egyptsh!t stink out of your home...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#132929 Nov 27, 2012
whew ... i'm sure glad jizz mouftini ain't showing up these days. he sure was getting on my nerves. anyway jizz mothfullini must be busy doing his mom as usual. hopefully That'll keep him busy and off the thread.
lol
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#132930 Nov 27, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
here he goes again... funny how the piece of sh!t death wisher types 10 posts claiming he's innocent as half the room testify that he did exactly what he denies... would you trust the words of an islamic scumbag who only hours before was gloating over the gruesome aspects of cancer..
you islamic perverted,.,, i'm making a christmas collection for your parents... starting with the one where you wished them dead...
I bet that'll keep DrSleep, awake at nights, you filthy uncontrollable islamic scumbag...
youre going down for your death wishes and cancer taunts. you perverted piece of sh1t...
The perverted piece of sh*t is you... being condescendant towards someone who has cancer is a selfish act... wanting him to help you in here to bash moslems day and night is not what a cancer survivor should do for the rest of his life... you pos scumbag who want to control every female posters by manipulation and private mail is disgusting... you are just what you are a smelly old fart...
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#132931 Nov 27, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
well she fcuked you and well, arent you the one who bragged about, i suspect you infected the desperate stupid ho....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myenmar (Burma) chases out all Muslims. (Jan '14) 1 hr Grassclipper 3
Israel Has The Right... 4 hr Khan 3
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 7 hr J_a_n 384
US downfall well on its way (Jan '13) 7 hr Sonu 46
Why Are Muslims All Physically Repulsive? 8 hr Sonu 3
News North Texas Mosque Welcomes Public In to Learn ... 9 hr Faith 21
How can Christianity be better than Islam? 9 hr Khan 27
More from around the web