Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492016 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#131568 Nov 24, 2012
Do not write anything in vain , because I dont read .I swear to Allah(c.c) I dont read . Good night , or day , whatever ... bye...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#131569 Nov 24, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a lesbian?
I understand your need to share your experience but how would that appeal to me I dont see..
fck off
Ignorance is bliss. It's just Jinn Martini from Sweden hopping on proxy servers to troll.

Hope you're well Nina.
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#131570 Nov 24, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what i am saying here from a long time that our god is different. We knows it very well that our GOD is different because you son of god is BS not ours.
So if you beleive that our god is different then you should pass comment on our internal affairs
So then I take it that you agree that islam's claiming that the God of Jews and Christians being the same allah of islam...

Is untrue...

taqiiyyaa, if you will...
ya heba

Vaucluse, Australia

#131571 Nov 24, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah brother , someones are so angry to us , because we are saying truths and they dont like it :D:D:D:D hahahahahahha
brother? looooool!!! i am a female. Heba is me name.
Love Hughada

London, UK

#131572 Nov 24, 2012
I'm being impersonated again lol - guys if I'm not posting from a place - it ain't me
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#131573 Nov 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say donkey?
http://www.examiner.com/article/donkey-shot-d...
Pakis!
Adulterous donkey seduces devout muslim...
Love Hughada

London, UK

#131574 Nov 24, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>Can i send you a personal message?

A ... VERY personal message.
Oh dear, I can imagine how desperate you are to be me but you ain't.

Sorry
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#131576 Nov 24, 2012
Love Hughada wrote:
I'm being impersonated again lol - guys if I'm not posting from a place - it ain't me
no doubt.... jizzz bag martini

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#131577 Nov 24, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about the 200 years part of it but I do know that there is no Koran dating back to the 7th CE. I keep bringing this up with Mohammadans, and they always give the same answer - "oral transmission" for which there is no evidence. I doubt if the Koran we have in our hands today is entirely the same Koran dictated by Mohammad. I have a feeling that it is the work of multiple hands....the faintest of ink is better than the fondest of memories.
And the Oral Transmission thing....it's shocking they would use it as if it is reliable. Oral transmission is notoriously UNreliable.
Love Hughada

London, UK

#131578 Nov 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are not LH.
Thanks Faith :)
HALLELUJA

Bedford, Canada

#131579 Nov 24, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do these verses contradict each other? If Koran happens to be the perfect word of "God", there should be no contradictions. One verse tells us that people of the book have nothing to worry while the other says they will burn in hell.
2:62 - Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear
come upon them neither shall they grieve.
Contradicts:
4:150-151 - Lo! those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers, and seek to make distinction between Allah and His messengers, and say: We believe in some and disbelieve in others, and seek to choose a way in between; Such are disbelievers in truth; and for disbelievers We prepare a shameful doom.
Before answering, keep in mind that those Islamic scholars who I have talked to mask the contradiction claiming 2:62 implies those Christians and Jews before the advent of Mohammad which is nothing more than guess work.
Are you blind.The first says those who believe and the second says who disbelieve or believe in some and disvbelieve some( at whim).
NO CONTRADICTION THERE ignorant
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#131580 Nov 24, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Do not write anything in vain , because I dont read .I swear to Allah(c.c) I dont read . Good night , or day , whatever ... bye...
true face of islam, muhammud couldnt read or write either... which is odd for someone who claims to have written the KKKoran...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#131581 Nov 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The new national anthem of Algeria......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HNY8eYmzdH4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The real one and subtitle in English for you only...lol
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#131582 Nov 24, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
the educated leave Islam. loooooool!!! you are getting very desperate old man.
Are you still muslim?...
Love Hughada

London, UK

#131583 Nov 24, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>no doubt.... jizzz bag martini
I ain't so sure - I'm thinking someone a wee bit closer tae hame - nae matter, whoever it is has been rumbled lol
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#131584 Nov 24, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss. It's just Jinn Martini from Sweden hopping on proxy servers to troll.
Hope you're well Nina.
pathatic jizz NJ peasant that he is.

i hear the trannies were lined up for hours t his jizz collection station ... all are hoping to make a holiday "deposit" On the cheap....

His holiday slogan... The North Wind blows, So do I... Cheaply

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#131585 Nov 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We have Captain Hook now. We support him. He has a nice room, 3 square meals a day and a cot.
I'm so pleased you guys are looking after him, all of us Englishmen are concerned for his safety. I take it he has plenty of towels and running water?
HALLELUJA

Bedford, Canada

#131586 Nov 24, 2012
Allah gave christians and jews a very good deal. If they believe in their messengers and one God and byextension believe in the tueteaching of thir messengers who told them to believe in Mohammad and do good will go to heaven without having to observe muslim prayer, fast,alms and haj. take the deal for eternal salvation
chazmo

Cibolo, TX

#131587 Nov 24, 2012
Love Hughada wrote:
He/she fooled no on, Love-y...

jinnie is as jinnie does...

And curiously all this begins when she/he arrives...

I hope you and the fam are well...:-)
Love Hughada

London, UK

#131588 Nov 24, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>are you a lesbian?
No Nina, I like the boaby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Ismail 253,881
I became a muslim after reading this 2 hr I became muslim 21
BURQINI ban SPREADS to 3 French cities 3 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 1
Why are Muslims so stupid? (Oct '15) 4 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 28
W/C is MORE Reliable?Evil KORAN or MOHs Hadith/... 4 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 1
RAPIST, Pedophile Mohamad HOT for NEW BORN Baby... 4 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 18
I Study dTRUTH of EVIL KORAN & I found it DEMONIC! 4 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 18
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 5 hr Ismail 664
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 15 hr jinxi 49
More from around the web