Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489322 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130454 Nov 22, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insult of the prophet will not affect the heart of this young Turk girl... Faith... the hatred is in your old fatigued heart... not in her young vibrant heart....
Tell yourself whatever you need to. If the French had whacked your parents, a scumbag like you wouldn't have washed up on American shores. You are not one of us. You never will be.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130455 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even speak Jesus' name, monkey.
you should shut off your computer and just pray for forgiveness the whole day of thanksgiving...
HALLELUJA

Bedford, Canada

#130456 Nov 22, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't insult Jesus because he did nothing wrong. The problem is the false prophet did many wrong things and his followers today continue to murder, subjugate, torture and rape in his name.
The bible does not have any of the false words of allah in it and you are just ranting on about something that you know nothing about
You are corrupted soul. beyond salvation, mohammad and jesus love each others and are brothers and their god is the same God Jesu never told you he is god or god son or his holy spirit. he is a messenger and he said so. When you speak ill of allah you speak ill of the same god of jesus. jesus will be the first one to diswon you on the big day. Fanatic witness.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130457 Nov 22, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a new girlfriend? What happened to TG?
TG is doing just fine... and I am always in love with her....
The young turkish sister have a lovely heart and I believe she is giving to all of you dried up old prune a lesson of humanity...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#130458 Nov 22, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are corrupted soul. beyond salvation, mohammad and jesus love each others and are brothers and their god is the same God Jesu never told you he is god or god son or his holy spirit. he is a messenger and he said so. When you speak ill of allah you speak ill of the same god of jesus. jesus will be the first one to diswon you on the big day. Fanatic witness.
I have never claimed that Jesus is God. The muslim's god is not the same as the true God. Allah is one of many of the false gods in the world today. Jesus never disowns those who believe and follow him

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#130459 Nov 22, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romans were the ones who actually killed Jesus. In relation to Mohammad and him not killing anyone you must be drunk!!!!!
Sunan Abu-Dawud-Book 38, No. 4390
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
“I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.”
The apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar.
Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still the market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. This went on until the apostle made an end of them. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy b. Akhtab and Ka`b b. Asad their chief, and they were brought with their hands bound to their neck by a rope. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. Apparently Muhammad himself worked on the digging of the trench into which the massacred Jews were to be thrown. But he did not only take part in those preparations, the formulation of the text states that HE sent for them and STRUCK OFF their heads. Prophet Muhammad also had had huge spoils (Maal-E-Ganimat) from this "final solution" of this richest Jewish tribe of Banu Quraiza.
I'm difficult in reading english but I understand that is a battle scene . Hz.Muhammed killed only one person by spear , only one , I'm sure . I dont know what you read from sided sources . Already Allah(c.c) says 'if they want to kill you , fight them'. So they fought , but Hz.Muhammed killed Ubey-Bin-Halef.
HALLELUJA

Bedford, Canada

#130460 Nov 22, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
ttp://prophetofdoom.net
Prophet_of_Doom_Prologue.Islam
con't
Need more proof? Are the deeds of the most respected Qur'anic scholar, the words of the most illustrious Islamic terrorist, and the scripture readings of the most revered imams insufficient? After all, a senior Saudi sheik said we shouldn't listen to bin Laden because he was an "unlicensed cleric." Never mind that popularity polls show bin Laden's approval rating at seventy-five percent among Muslims - much higher than any other cleric or leader.
Then consider this quote from the Saudi ruling family's favorite imam, al Buraik. He's not only licensed, he's atop the pecking order. Prior to a telethon hosted to enrich the families of Palestinian suicide bombers, this esteemed cleric said, "I am against America. She is the root of all evils and wickedness on earth. Muslims, don't take Jews and Christians as allies. Muslim brothers in Palestine, do not have any mercy or compassion on them, their blood, their money, or their flesh. Their women are yours to take, legitimately. Allah made them yours. Why don't you enslave their women? Why don't you wage jihad? Why don't you pillage them?"
Do you suppose the licensed Saudi cleric was corrupting Islam too? Sorry. It’s Allah who commands Muslims not to befriend Christians and Jews, for he wants them killed so he can use their bodies to stoke hell's fires. Qur'an 5:51 "O believers, do not hold Jews and Christians as your allies. They are allies of one another; and anyone who makes them his friends is one of them." Qur'an 2:10 "As for those who deny Islam...they shall be the faggots for the Fire of Hell." Islam’s god is a spirit of an entirely different color. Ishaq:327 "Allah said,'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'" The Saudi imam has correctly interpreted Islam’s message. Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their children and woman taken captive." Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."
The Islamic warlords who rule Saudi Arabia were enthroned by the British, by way of reward. The Brits bribed them to fight against their Muslim brethren, the Ottoman Turks, in World War I. Today, the Saudi dictators thank the West by manufacturing the terrorists who kill us. It’s hardly a coincidence that eighty percent of the 9/11 suicide bombers were trained in the kingdom that gave birth to Islam. Yet the Fahd princes meet with our president and protest incessantly to our media, professing that they and their religion are peace-loving. They are incensed when people blame them for the terror they have inspired. Forget for a moment that Muslim militancy is funded by the black ooze that flows from their sand - it's what they teach that's so devastating.
To be continued
YOu quote from islam hating wensites as usual. The was not what is meant by the verses you mention, you corrupt the verses as you did with your book. Muslims coexit and coexisted with christian and jews and others for ages. Islam never spread by the sword because God does not want slaves who embrace Islam out of fear but wants hearts of the people. No compulsion in Islam, you learnt the truth then it is up to you to believe or not. Mohammad and muslims since then never killed except in self defence and to beand you let free to practice their faith. Do not interfere in how we worship, hat we eat and what we don not, how we dress and you will have nothing to fear, attack and you will face the consequences. Eye for an eye.
God said do not transgree or start a fight but defend your faith and land and persons from attack.

Location hidden

#130461 Nov 22, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
TG is doing just fine... and I am always in love with her....
The young turkish sister have a lovely heart and I believe she is giving to all of you dried up old prune a lesson of humanity...
Too bad about the lies she told.

Location hidden

#130462 Nov 22, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu quote from islam hating wensites as usual. The was not what is meant by the verses you mention, you corrupt the verses as you did with your book. Muslims coexit and coexisted with christian and jews and others for ages. Islam never spread by the sword because God does not want slaves who embrace Islam out of fear but wants hearts of the people. No compulsion in Islam, you learnt the truth then it is up to you to believe or not. Mohammad and muslims since then never killed except in self defence and to beand you let free to practice their faith. Do not interfere in how we worship, hat we eat and what we don not, how we dress and you will have nothing to fear, attack and you will face the consequences. Eye for an eye.
God said do not transgree or start a fight but defend your faith and land and persons from attack.
Then how do you explain the deaths of so many innocent people killed by Islamists around the world. Are they talking the talk just like you and just not walking the walk.

Any critisism of Islam is always decried by you guys it is a standing joke "we are the victim" please give us a break!!!!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130463 Nov 22, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad about the lies she told.
And the threats. Typical.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130464 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>And the threats. Typical.
She invited you to drink coffee while you wanted her dead... I will bring the posts...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130465 Nov 22, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
She invited you to drink coffee while you wanted her dead... I will bring the posts...
She also threatened to kill me and Sheila, you filthy monkey.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130466 Nov 22, 2012
"JERUSALEM (AP)— Israeli authorities arrested an Arab Israeli on Thursday on accusations he planted a bomb on a bus in Tel Aviv that wounded 27 people and threatened to sabotage efforts to broker a cease-fire to end the fighting in Gaza, police said.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the man, from the village of Taybeh in Israel, was connected to the Hamas and Islamic Jihad militant groups."

The Israeli authorities should summarily execute this cowardly terrorist and drag his bloody corpse through the streets of Gaza behind a motorcycle.
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130467 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really a human jerk :D:D:D:D I hope that someday there will be war , and I hope that we will encounter :D:D:D:D I hope , I hope , please Allah , please ...
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>There is a war...between the human race and muslims. If you ever encounter me....my face will be the last thing you ever see before you sent to spend eternity with Satan and his azz-punk muhammad.
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
:D:D:D:D:D I hope we will encounter , I buy you a cup of coffee :D:D:P
HALLELUJA

Bedford, Canada

#130468 Nov 22, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you explain the deaths of so many innocent people killed by Islamists around the world. Are they talking the talk just like you and just not walking the walk.
Any critisism of Islam is always decried by you guys it is a standing joke "we are the victim" please give us a break!!!!!!!
Anybody who kills innocents is not a true muslim. God says whoever kills one person unjustly he killed all humanity. Life is scared in Islam There are those who kill each others for material and political gains and nothing to do with Islam. Like sunni and shia groups in Iraq and syria killing each other now. Before Islam it was common to kill infants mainly girls for fear of being kidnapped by warring tribes or out of poverty or fear of poverty. God did not mince words. "" Do not kill you children for fear of poverty. God provide for them and you"""
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#130469 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She also threatened to kill me and Sheila, you filthy monkey.
you are a liar...Faith
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130470 Nov 22, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who kills innocents is not a true muslim. God says whoever kills one person unjustly he killed all humanity. Life is scared in Islam There are those who kill each others for material and political gains and nothing to do with Islam. Like sunni and shia groups in Iraq and syria killing each other now. Before Islam it was common to kill infants mainly girls for fear of being kidnapped by warring tribes or out of poverty or fear of poverty. God did not mince words. "" Do not kill you children for fear of poverty. God provide for them and you"""
Except in Beslan, Mumbai, Madrid, London, NY, the Philippines, Sudan, Kenya, Somalia, Texas, China, Checnya....Right? You dirty, amoral savage?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130471 Nov 22, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a liar...Faith
Read it and weep, sand-ape.

Location hidden

#130472 Nov 22, 2012
Morsi has issued a declaration banning challengers to his decrees, laws and decisions. He has put himself above the law. This is going to get interesting!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
HALLELUJA

Bedford, Canada

#130473 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
"JERUSALEM (AP)— Israeli authorities arrested an Arab Israeli on Thursday on accusations he planted a bomb on a bus in Tel Aviv that wounded 27 people and threatened to sabotage efforts to broker a cease-fire to end the fighting in Gaza, police said.
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the man, from the village of Taybeh in Israel, was connected to the Hamas and Islamic Jihad militant groups."
The Israeli authorities should summarily execute this cowardly terrorist and drag his bloody corpse through the streets of Gaza behind a motorcycle.
Islam do not support what that person did. But you can not expect all people to abide and not follow their emotions. Violence begets violence, Israel just killed 150 and wounds thousand in Gaza, 70% innocent non fighting and mainly kids and women and elderly, Israel is a terrorist state and collatral damage seems to be acceptable nowadays, ask your army and the IDF, then collateral damage can be from all sides too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 9 min Mullahing It Over 565
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 11 min woodtick57 106
News All we need is love to defeat ISIS 27 min Mite Be 9
UK doors will close to Islam 42 min Khan 44
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 57 min I AM SAID SO 252,778
ISIS Thug Plays Rambo And Gets A Surprise. 2 hr bmz 1
Allah was born in 570 A.D in Mecca. 2 hr jinxi 28
More from around the web