Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 529031 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130485 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahah :D:D:D lollll
you said to kill Muslims is beneficial for humanity , and I said okey I hope one day we encounter at a war :D hahahahhahah , this is not a threat :D hahahahhahah
And? There is nothing untoward about human beings icing muslims. It's perfectly natural and beneficial to the planet.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#130486 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see a lot of Turk or muslim who is doing crazy things :D:D:D
But this is not intrest to ALL ISLAM WORLD . Now a lot of christian dont know anything about christianity :D:D:D when asked something they give conflicting answers :D:D:D:D because they dont care about christinity . already you'r in the false religion :D:D:D:D ahahahhahaha :D:D
-
I do not care about Christianity, they are just as crazy as you Muslims.
-
There is no God.
Fcuck all the Gods the Christian God fcuck him
The Muslim Allah fcuck him
The Jewish Yahweh fcuck him
The indian Shiva, Visnhu and Brahma fcuck all 3 of them.
-
In short fcuck all the Gods except of Zeus and Apollo for all you crazy relgious people did was copied from the 2 main cults.
-
As you can read and please read this posting very careful.
There is no God.
and I am not a Christian, not am I a Muslim, or a Jew or any thing that involves submitting to.
-
I my self I am a God once I am 200 miles from any land, I am the God of my Catamaran, I decide who lives and who dies once you board my Catamaran and we are 200 miles away from the nearest land.

I am greater than Allah for Allah has no say on my Catamaran.
And I have a lot of say in what Allah does, and I control Allah.

HALLELUJA

Bedford, Canada

#130487 Nov 22, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and why did it happen? You seem to leave out the important details. 20 letters where sent by Israel to the UN re the constant rockets being fired from inside Gaza, to no avail. If Mexico started sending in missiles into the US action would immediately be taken to stop it, but because it is Israel that it is happening to it is no big deal. Well it is a big deal and if I lived there I would have voted for a ground invasion of Gaza to dismantle Hamas once and for all.Israel is a democracy and has every right to defend herself against the terrorist organization Hamas that has in its charter the eradication of Israel
Isra is occupying palestinian land, UN charter allows occupied to fight their occupier, same like France fought germans among other examples. Tell Israel to leave the west bank and stop beseiging Gaza and they will have no trouble.
Quisha

United States

#130488 Nov 22, 2012
Most muslims are blood thirsty murderers. Islam is a violent religion that teaches how kill and kill the innocent and the infirm then call a hudnah then continue to kill again, that's the muslim stupid cycle

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#130489 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>And? There is nothing untoward about human beings icing muslims. It's perfectly natural and beneficial to the planet.
if we encounter at battle , this is not be good for you :D you can be sure :D:D:D dont think that Turks are like other peoples :D:D:D I'm very serious about it :D:D:D:D because we are warrior people about 2000 years :) at the same time so friendly people . I think you should be friend with us, dont be enemy :D hahhahah
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#130490 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
On India muslim ruled 800 years..
on israel muslim ruled 1100 year israel formed in 1948
ruled on russia for severel years..
we are killing american soldirs daily in afganistan..
read the history child..
Saahil please stop being a chutiya jaa kar kuch kar le yaar yahh par baqwaas post karne se tu apna izzat nikalta hu
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#130491 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
I didt know that , this is really so bad . One of the conditions of Islam is to be clean .
dw thats just dharma bhai he loves trolling

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#130492 Nov 22, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo have enough reasons to hang your head in shame being the bigoteried , hateful, xenophobe, violent ba person you are. Islame will not take you
Firstly I am not a xenophobe I like most people just not idiots like you.

I am also not a bigot and can subtantiate my claims/posts

I also never lifted so much as a little finger in violence

I hate Islam so maybe 1 of your false claims can stand. I hate Islam not all muslims.

I am able to hold my head high because I have done nothing wrong other than speak the truth which people like you can't stand hearing

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130493 Nov 22, 2012
HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
Isra is occupying palestinian land, UN charter allows occupied to fight their occupier, same like France fought germans among other examples. Tell Israel to leave the west bank and stop beseiging Gaza and they will have no trouble.
The land has never belonged to Palestine and there never was a country called Palestine.The british had the right to do with it what they wanted. The spoils of war

Location hidden

#130494 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Please can you find it video :D:D because there are too many turist in Turkiye and some come to hunt here . I'm from western Turkiye and I never seen a Turkish that eating pork for 20 years :D:D:D
-
You mot a real Muslim anyway if you are from Turkey.
Your government does not follow the Muslim sharia laws.
Your government are the only smart Make believe Muslim
Most Turks are MINO = Muslim in name only.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_ou...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130495 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
if we encounter at battle , this is not be good for you :D you can be sure :D:D:D dont think that Turks are like other peoples :D:D:D I'm very serious about it :D:D:D:D because we are warrior people about 2000 years :) at the same time so friendly people . I think you should be friend with us, dont be enemy :D hahhahah
I don't think Turks "are like other peoples". I don't think Turks are people at all. I think you are monkeys.....Lazy, dim-witted monkeys.

Location hidden

#130498 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
we left spain and india also for you coward people..
but soon we r coming to occupy to both the countries again..if u have courage then stop us..
-
You mean kicked out.
You ran with your tails between your legs.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#130499 Nov 22, 2012
Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Je rusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.

“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth.

Let us hear what other Arabs have said:

"There is no such country as Palestine.'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria.'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria"
Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956

Location hidden

#130500 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims are the kings they ruled on worldwide..
and we will slap on your faces..so join the islam or ready to go in the hell..
-
All you are is an Abd meaning a black slave to the white Saudi Arab Muslim.
-
As a black Indian in the Muslim Qur'an it tells very clear you do not even enter heaven you have to turn white first, before Allah lets you into the Muslim heaven.
-
According to the Qur'an you are scum.

Mersin, Turkey

#130501 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You mot a real Muslim anyway if you are from Turkey.
Your government does not follow the Muslim sharia laws.
Your government are the only smart Make believe Muslim
Most Turks are MINO = Muslim in name only.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_ou...
Turks are depends very much to Islam , Turks have played a major role in the spread of Islam to the world . Your history date so bad :) and Turkiye is a free country . you can see girls wearing mini skirts in the streets :) in the same time you can see long bearded men . There are many kinds human in Turkiye , many kinds religions , many kinds life styles , many kinds . rum , greek , armenian , english , italian , roman , arab , laz , turk , albanian , bosnian , serbian , russian , ukranian vs vs vs a lot of people . and this is in your link , butcher , this is a Rum :D rums are christian :D they can eat pork :D it's a free muslim country , like OTTOMAN .

Location hidden

#130502 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
do you also go to your local shelter or perhaps feed those hungry and share some of your turkey? or do you stuff yourselves until your belly-buttons pop, and then selfishly throw out the rest? we Muslims know it is Haram to throw away food. 
-
You Muslims are so greedy you let your fellow man (Muslims) die from Hunger and thirst.
-
Just look at the way Muslims live in the slums of Egypt, Syria, Yemen Lebanon and many other Muslim countries and right next door you have Muslim having bathrooms taps made of gold, the bathroom was build by Syriana father in-law.
Cars made of 100% Aluminium to look like polished silver,
Cars that are worth 1/2 million dollars and people are starving next door.
-
Muslims are the most greediest people I have ever met, they give 1 day a year and hope that Allah will let them in heaven.
Muslims do not even read the Qur'an where it states to help the ones who are poorer than you.
-
Muslims live like pigs and you will die like pigs

Mersin, Turkey

#130503 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Turks "are like other peoples". I don't think Turks are people at all. I think you are monkeys.....Lazy, dim-witted monkeys.
Yeah maybe you are true , because an iranian scientists who engaged in research on the evolution of the people , he said 'Turks are still animal, they have not completed the evolution of human' hahahahahhahahahaha :D:D hahahahhahaha I laughed a lot when I heard it first :D:D:D hahahahhahahahhahah :D WE ARE ANIMAL , GRRRRRR :p

Location hidden

#130504 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
the heck is that suppose to mean?
-
You have not travelled.

Location hidden

#130505 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
white? majority of you actually have pink skin, when i think of white i think Japanese.
-
Maybe you are right, but nice smelling and tasting kitties, not like a Muslim woman who's kitty smells worse than the toilet door on a fishing trawler, not many men have the courage of eating a Muslim kitty, will make him vomit.
-
Take my word for this once a Muslim marries you, you be told you have to suck cock.
He will never even come close to your kitty with his hands, let alone his tongue.

Location hidden

#130506 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're getting desperate now. My dog lives better than every single person in your tribe.
-
Not only your dog, the farmer's pigs live a better life than 80% of the Muslims in many Islamic countries although they all have 2 bathrooms and 2 bidets, or maybe the 2 bathrooms and 2 bidets only applies to Egypt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... Mon J_a_n 16
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) Sun Bob 25
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Jun 16 Eric 256,421
The Battle of Otas is an Islamic history Jun 14 mahasn sawresho 1
Islam will dominate the world.... (Apr '12) Jun 14 mahasn sawresho 173
News Official Statement On the Passing of Louis Farr... Jun 8 Nation of Islam 2
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) Jun 6 Njet 109