Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 6,240)

Showing posts 124,781 - 124,800 of352,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I have never eaten seafood in my life. I won't stick anything in my mouth that lived in the water.
-
Are you saying You have never eaten a kitty?
Typical Islam

Narara, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That alone should show you Muslims how powrerful the Jews are.
-
Only a few nations have ever had the courage to attacked the USA in the history of the USA and only one of all those countries is so powerful that the USA will not retaliate.
That alone should tell you Muslim not to fcuck around with the Jews.
They took the worlds mightiest and the world's Mightiest did nothing.
-
Does that not make you Muslim shit your trouser?
OOps I forgot you do not wear trousers for that reason!
So when you shit your self no one knows.
It is a complex relationship....

Israel is a rook defending America's interest in the ME and ensuring that "American interception" and "peace involvement" can always be legitimately used as an excuse for American influence.

But at the same time, Israel considers itself a parasite of America. It will do anything to survive, even if pulling their host into their deaths to ensure it survives or preferably both survive.

Israel is both grateful for American help and feel it obligated since they are sticking their necks out and the Americans get some of the benefits.

Correct me if I am wrong if you are more knowledgeable in this area; e.g. arabs or americans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi faith, your IDF retreated with tails tucked under their arses.
less than 5000 lightly armed gazans with primitive missiles broke the myth of the 4the strongest military on earth.
-
I did notice.
Israel dead bodies 5
Muslims from Gaza 150 I see what the worlds 4th strongest Military force can do.
And the world begging the Jews pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do not kill any more Muslims no more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
But very willing to stick a cock in your mouth?
Don't start that sh*t with me. I'm not interested.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

HALLELUJA wrote:
<quoted text>
75% of the 118 dead were kids and women and oldies and 6 journalists wounded among the close to 500 wounded again all kids and women and oldies
-
The question is were they Muslims?
Were they potential suicide ?
That is good enough for me
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't start that sh*t with me. I'm not interested.
oh yes you are -that is all you live for and that is all you are consumed by shill since your rentboy has dropped you for more interesting pastures-You are desperate for a good injection and here is your chance -don't play hard to get
The cockney lads miss you -they knocked you off for a lark shill-
And you are no American shill

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a singing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
-
Nice woman, nice song, nice voice, although she is a Kiwi

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't eat seafood of any kind so will not bother showing this recipe to Victor who can cook it with his eyes closed anyway. If he wants bachalau he eats it in a restaurant. I can't even stand the smell of fish in our home.Thanks for the thought though
-
An other woman that does not eat kitty.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes you are -that is all you live for and that is all you are consumed by shill since your rentboy has dropped you for more interesting pastures-You are desperate for a good injection and here is your chance -don't play hard to get
The cockney lads miss you -they knocked you off for a lark shill-
And you are no American shill
Look at you. I really put a bug up your azz you little queer. You haven't had a poke since she dumped you and you're all hot and bothered...LOL! Loser.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I'm really disappointed that Israel did not launch a ground offensive and that they only launched 1500 airstrikes. They only killed a lousy 150 terrorists. They could have done much more. They need to start using napalm like America does. That sh*t really jacks the body count.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
An other woman that does not eat kitty.
Thought you might find this interesting.

Vagina should smell like Vagina, not like Jasmine or Jackfruit
June 26, 2012 at 6:20 am Taslima Nasreen

The world is getting more and more synthetic.
People are becoming more and more artificial. They smile at others but they do not really smile. They ask acquaintances how they are doing, whether everything is fine, but they would not mind if those acquaintances were not doing well. More and more, words are becoming artificial, coming more from lips, less and less from hearts. The case can be made that the desire for artificial flavor is growing all over the world. We are encouraged not to like the flavor of tea anymore. Advertisements publicize the flavor of chrysanthemum, pineapple, orange, cherry, and similar tastes. All kinds of artificial fruit flavors get mixed with water, which is now called tea. Some say they love fish, but they can’t tolerate the smell of fish, so they add lots of smelly things to destroy the original smell of fish before eating any.The other day I met a man who smelled like mango. Why did he smell like mango, I asked? He smiled and said it was his deodorant. My reaction was that I preferred his own body odor. Men like to have sex with women, but there are many men who do not like the smell of healthy vaginas. What do they want? Well, they want vaginas that smell like jasmine or jackfruit. They want their favorite fruits and flowers inside vagina, and they want vaginal fluid that seemingly turns into some kind of fruit juice! But should women feel embarrassed when their male partners complain about vaginal odor? Women should know that if a strange smell comes from the vagina, it is mostly because of semen or condoms. Both old semen and spermicide have offensive odors. So do bacterial vaginosis, candida vulvovaginitis, trichomoniasis, all not as strange as they sound.

Vaginal fluid is made up of normal vaginal secretions, sloughed off cells from the vaginal wall, and cervical mucous. The vagina is a self-cleaning organ. Like the mouth, the vagina is full of bacteria. It is necessary for a vagina to have a balance of different species of bacteria. Women should avoid disrupting the delicate vaginal balance. Why should women perform vaginal douching in order to make ignorant men happy! Vaginal douching is nothing but applying some annoying, irritating chemicals to destroy vaginal pH and its originality. Douching can push the bacteria from the vagina into the uterus and develop a uterine infection.

Meanwhile, the penis smells fishy, does it not? Sometimes it smells like dead rats. It is because of poor hygiene. Men do not always wash their penis. I haven’t heard many women complain about foul-smelling penises. I have heard none who believe that the penis should smell like rose or papaya. Smart women advise men to wash their penises. Smart women do not worry if their vaginas smell like vaginas.

People should try to be real and original. But many people are becoming more and more fake, artificial and robot-like. The smell of robots is everywhere. Why encourage a more synthetic human condition!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Whoopi Goldberg doesn't know much about the current escalation of violence between Israel and Hamas.
That didn't stop "The View" co-host from retweeting an inaccurate accusation that the Jewish state is massacring men, women and children.

@WhoopiGoldberg Whoopi can you please RT that the men, women & children in Gaza, Palestine have been getting Massacred for the past week.
Some of her followers quickly scolded her for her ugly tweet, forcing the comedian to offer up this limp reply:

question,who started THIS round of fighting between Palestinians & Israel Everyone wants a retweet about their side. Someone explain plse.

Does Goldberg not have a computer, a newspaper or even access to any credible news service? Maybe she's waiting for the same person who asked for that retweet to set her straight on the matter.

This is the same Goldberg who botched up simply rules regarding the Mormon faith during an attempted gotcha interview with Ann Romney. She's also the same personality who claimed Roman Polanski's behavior toward an underage girl wasn't "rape rape."
Now, she's weighing in on the Middle East without knowing the basics behind the latest fighting.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Africa's rain forest and play with sticks and bamboos and eat bananas.... rocket launcher ...guns are not made for you....
He's white...not an arab monkey like you. Our people have walked on the Moon whereas you sand-apes are still living in the 7th Century, wiping your azzes with your hands and killing your own daughters for smiling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Africa's rain forest and play with sticks and bamboos and eat bananas.... rocket launcher ...guns are not made for you....
Yet they are made for you and the followers of allah. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably Baron$$## don't know that we are having an affair...and you like me a lot hmmm CRAZY ABOUT ME hmmmm so he is using such type of words against you.
But don't worry from know he would not dare to say anything like that...
Hardly....I only date within my own species. Monkeys like you aren't even allowed to drive through the neighborhood I live in. American women hate fckng muslim scumbags.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the most good looking people on planet earth.....
You are hideous and we don't really think of you as "people".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Israel arrests militants but ceasefire holds

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-22/israel-...
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ,no one cares about your religious bullsht.Grow up and civilize yourself!
You did!! so please control your emotions in check!! And Keep Silent!!

You are only ADDING to the list of those who "Look at my posts"!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Israel should implement the American technique know colloquially as "shake and bake" in its struggle against the terrorists in Gaza.
In 2004, Mercenaries from Blackwater Security were killed by terrorists in Iraq. US Marines responded by laying siege to the city of Fallujah ....the hometown of the murderers. By first bombarding the residents with incendiary weapons including white phosphorous and napalm, the US forces were able to drive the survivors of the firestorm into the open where they could be killed with traditional explosives, gunfire and artillery. In the end, the collective punishment yielded 10,000 or so dead terrorists....But no one will ever no for sure as hundreds of the casualties were reduced to piles of carbon powder by the flames.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a complex relationship....
Israel is a rook defending America's interest in the ME and ensuring that "American interception" and "peace involvement" can always be legitimately used as an excuse for American influence.
But at the same time, Israel considers itself a parasite of America. It will do anything to survive, even if pulling their host into their deaths to ensure it survives or preferably both survive.
Israel is both grateful for American help and feel it obligated since they are sticking their necks out and the Americans get some of the benefits.
-
That is your version.
I prefer my version.
Typical Islam wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong if you are more knowledgeable in this area; e.g. arabs or americans.
-
The only knowledge I have is to knows what Starboard and what Port is and you do not poop on the a poop deck.
-
-
I am lucky for cats do not have poop decks.
-
Otherwise I may have pooped there
-
You poop in the Head and you do not get head there,as I used to think.
-
Starboard has nothing to do with seeing stars for at night you can see stars on all sides your cat.
-
When I bought my first cat I was under the impression you drank port on the side that is the portside.
-
Would not be much easier is they wrote Left on a boat and right.
For is the port the left hand side as you stand at the bow or is the Port on the left side if you are standing aft?
-
In am so confused.

-
I still do this every morning >>>>>
-
Once upon a time there was a famous sea captain. This captain was very successful at what he did; for years he guided merchant ships all over the world. Never did stormy seas or pirates get the best of him. He was admired by his crew and fellow captains.
However, there was one thing different about this captain. Every morning he went through a strange ritual. He would lock himself in his captain’s quarters and open a small safe. In the safe was an envelope with a piece of paper inside. He would stare at the paper for a minute, then lock it back up. After, he would go about his daily duties.
For years this went on, and his crew became very curious. Was it a treasure map? Was it a letter from a long lost love? Everyone speculated about the contents of the strange envelope.
One day the captain died at sea. After laying the captain’s body to rest, the first mate led the entire crew into the captains quarters. He opened the safe, got the envolope, opened it and…
The first mate turned pale and showed the paper to the others. Four words were on the paper, two on two lines:
“Port Left, Starboard Right”

How confusing is it to be a sailor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,781 - 124,800 of352,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam : The last Hope for Mankind 3 min beards r us 18
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Shamma 198,534
7/7 London memorial defaced. 7 min beards r us 11
Rome will be conquered next, says leader of Isl... 23 min beards r us 20
new Quran website 29 min beards r us 3
Playboy bunny converts to Islam 30 min beards r us 4
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 1 hr Quadratus 915
•••
•••